Hidebound

By Apagewithani

After a close call Hex is back on parole and Poppy couldn't be happier. The Darlings spend their time making... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter TwentyOne
Chapter TwentyTwo
Chapter TwentyThree
Chapter TwentyFour
Chapter TwentyFive
Chapter TwentySix
Chapter TwentySeven
Chapter TwentyNine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter ThirtyOne
Chapter ThirtyTwo
Chapter ThirtyThree
Chapter ThirtyFour
Chapter ThirtyFive
Chapter ThirtySix
Chapter ThirtySeven
Chapter ThirtyEight
Chapter ThirtyNine
Chapter Forty
Chapter FortyOne
Chapter FortyTwo
Chapter FortyThree
Chapter FortyFour
Chapter FortyFive
Chapter FortySix
Chapter FortySeven
Chapter FortyEight
Chapter FortyNine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter FiftyOne
Chapter FiftyTwo
Chapter FiftyThree
Chapter FiftyFour
Chapter FiftyFive
Chapter FiftySix
Chapter FiftySeven
Chapter FiftyEight
Chapter FiftyNine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter SixtyOne
Chapter SixtyTwo
Chapter SixtyThree
Chapter SixtyFour
Chapter SixtyFive
Chapter SixtySix
Chapter SixtySeven
Chapter SixtyEight
Chapter SixtyNine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter SeventyOne
Chapter SeventyTwo
Chapter SeventyThree
Chapter SeventyFour
Chapter SeventyFive
Chapter SeventySix
Chapter SeventySeven
Chapter SeventyEight
Chapter SeventyNine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter EightyOne
Chapter EightyTwo
Chapter EightyThree
Chapter EightyFour
Chapter EightyFive
Chapter EightySix
Chapter EightySeven
Chapter EightyEight
Epilogue

Chapter TwentyEight

3.1K 123 6
By Apagewithani

"Poppy?"

"Yeah mum?" I call back, alerting her of my whereabouts. I hear her feet walking down the hallway in my direction, she enters the room still dressed in the clothes she had worn to work and takes a seat on my bed besides me.

She clears her throat and takes the mess of necklaces I had been trying to untangle as I try to decide what jewellery to wear when I marry Hex in two days time. "I found a place" she announces, avoiding my gaze like she's wary to tell me.

"Mum, that's amazing!"I praise her, it changes her entire attitude and the worry that she held disappears instantly as a smile takes over. "Where abouts?" I ask and watch as her hands move quickly, much quicker then mine and she finally gets one necklace loose.

"Ten minutes away, it's a small apartment and a little run down but it's a start" she says as I nod. I grab the necklace she had got loose but barely look at it before dropping it again, I am not wearing that.

"That's good mum, I'm really proud of you. When do you get the keys?" I question and grab the second necklace she had freed, this one is rusted so I drop it too.

"Tomorrow" she continues working her fingers on the necklaces, even when I sit silent and stare at the side of her head like she's crazy.

"Tomorrow?" I clarify. She nods. "Mum, when did you find out you got the apartment?" I ask her, slightly shocked.

She shrugs like it's nothing "a few weeks ago".

"Weeks! Mum why didn't you tell me? We still have to pack all your stuff" she hands me another necklace she had freed and I place it on the bed besides me without looking at it.

"You've been busy with work and the wedding, I didn't want to put anymore stress on you" she finally looks up at me and stops fiddling with the necklaces. "And I've already packed" my mouth drops open. How had I not noticed? Had I really been so stuck inside my own head lately?

"I-what, why?" I stutter out.

"I just told you why, honey" she chuckles and goes back to untangling the necklaces.

"No, why are you in such a hurry to move out?" I question as I turn to face her and bring my legs to my chest. Her hair is tied up in a bun but a lot of it is falling out of the hair tie and falls around her face.

"You're getting married Poppy and I-I don't know, you might need that room spare?" She says, her voice becoming higher at the suggestion.

"Mum, I told you. No babies anytime soon, that room is yours for as long as you want it" I state firmly. She puts the necklaces down again and turns to me, pulling me into a hug. The perfume she wears is the same she had worn for my entire childhood and I breathe it in readily.

"What'd I do to deserve a daughter like you, huh? Thank you for everything you've done for me" she whispers in my ear and tightens her arms around me. I blink away the tears that develop in my eyes and breathe in her perfume and the lingering smell of shampoo in her hair.

"No, thank you for everything you've done for me" I say back quietly.

*

"This is nice mum" I say as a drop the box of her items and walk around. Hex walks through the door behind us, carrying two boxes stacked on top of each other. He places them next to mine. He wears a white singlet and it allows me to watch as his muscles and tattoos move underneath, Hex catches my eye when I fail to look away quick enough. He winks, bringing a blush to my cheeks.

The last thing I wanted to be doing was moving out mum the day before my wedding but thankfully as she had said, she had packed everything. She even cleaned her room once it was empty and the unnecessary stress that I caused myself disappeared into thin air.

"It's cute, isn't it?" Mum gains my attention again, taking my gaze from Hex and back to the site of the apartment in front of me. It's small, a studio apartment. The lounge room, kitchen and bedroom are all together and there's two doors off to the right, one a bathroom and the other a closet.

"Yeah, we're going to have to buy some things though, you don't have anything" I exclaim as I look through the kitchen, all the drawers are empty and she has no food.

"Well you have to grab an overnight bag so I'll drop into the shops on the way back" mum opens a box labelled 'clothes' and starts hanging them in the closet.

"Overnight bag?" I question as I look at her in confusion, does she want me to stay with her tonight?

She stops hanging clothes and looks back at me in her own confusion. "Yeah? The bride and groom can't spend the night before their wedding together" she looks at me like I'm crazy.

I hadn't even thought about it honestly and I hadn't even had a conversation with Hex about it. It's an old fashioned ideology and I don't see the point in it.

"No" Hex states from behind me, his voice firm and I can feel him staring at the back of my head as he waits for my answer. We hadn't spent a night apart since Hex had been released from prison – besides the parole violation incident – and I don't plan on starting tonight.

"Uh- no mum, I-I'm going to stay with Hex tonight" I giggle and open up a box that reads 'bedding' on it. Hex starts putting her bed together, the wooden frame banging loudly as he unpacks it.

"Poppy, you can't do that! It's bad luck. Your father and I didn't spend the night together" I see the look of regret on her face instantly as she mentions dad and their marriage. "Okay, bad point" she backtracks.

"With all due respect mum, Hex and I are Darlings, there's nothing that will keep us apart, even bad luck" I explain. She's hesitant and runs her tongue along the front of her teeth as she thinks.

"I just want the best for you, honey" she sighs and continues unpacking her box of clothes.

"I'm in the best of hands mum, stop worrying" I reassure her. I don't hear Hex move as his hand suddenly slaps my ass. I lock my lips together to stop any noise from escaping as I turn and give him a look. Mum doesn't seem to notice anything, or at least she pretends to not notice anything.

*

Hex pounces on me almost as soon as we get through the door. I knew this was coming, I could feel the tension in the air as we sat in the car.

We had just left mums apartment after setting up her bed. It was the one thing she immediately needed for tonight and we left her to sort the rest of her belongings by herself.

"Finally got you to myself" Hex breathes into my ear as he backs me up against the wall besides the front door.

I lean my head back and wrap my arms around his shoulders as his mouth meets mine. It's rough and hurried and I try my best to keep up.

His tongue meets mine and dominates it, his hand wraps around my neck to keep me held in place.

I moan at the feeling, at the dominance he's showing and the feel of his body against mine.

"Fuck, baby" He grunts. He grabs my thigh and lifts my left leg to wrap it around his waist. He grinds against me, already hard and if I had a dress on there's no doubt he'd be trying to push my underwear aside.

I gasp into his mouth when he unexpectedly lifts me, making both my legs wrap around his waist. I expect him to carry me into our bedroom but instead he stops by the couch.

"Can fuck you anywhere I want now" he drops me onto the couch and quickly follows, taking up the space between my spread legs. "And you can be as loud as you want" he whispers into my ear as he sucks the skin underneath.

I moan and move against him as he continues to grind his hips deep and slow.

Hex's hand slithers down my body to the button on my jeans. He undoes it and a second later I hear my zipper too. He sits up and pulls them down as he undresss himself too. I sit up and hurry to take off my shirt and bra and then lie back down, Hex once again filling the space above me.

"This time tomorrow you'll be my wife" I shiver as he runs his cock up and down me, gathering the mess I had made and making it easier for when he slides in. "Poppy Rose" he growls as he slides inside me. I gasp as it steals the breath from me "I fucking love you".

I try to say it back to him but my eyes just roll into the back of my head. Hex notices and starts to thrust. He leans on his forearms by my head and switches between gazing down at me and at the point where we meet.

I grab onto his forearms with both hands and hold on as he thrusts. I watch as his eyes move up and down my body, moving from between my legs to my breasts as they bounce with each thrust.

"Hex" I whimper and wrap my legs around, pulling him down and making him slide further into me.

One of my hands release his forearm and and trail down my body. We both watch as I skim over my nipple and slide down to my belly button, I can feel the goosebumps rising on my skin as my hand travels further.

Hex throws his head back and groans loudly when my fingers find my clit. He brings his head back down and watches, it makes him thrust faster as he watches my fingers and syncs up with them.

I reach up with my spare hand and run it through his hair, pushing it off his forehead before grabbing the back of his head and forcing him down on top of me, chest to chest.

He basically collapses. Our sweaty skin meets and glides against one another. Pants fill the air and moans are louder then these walls have heard before.

I whimper again as his cock touches a place inside of me.

"There?" Hex breaths into my mouth, his lips bumping my nose and chin as he thrusts.

"Uh huh" I nod slightly and arch my back when he hits that same spot over and over again.

His large hands grab at me, holding me to him, desperate to touch me and keep me with him. His tatted, scarred skin the complete opposite of mine but I can only find it in myself to be more turned on by his rugged look as I run my hand down his back and leave nail marks in their wake.

"Jesus fucking christ, Poppy" he hisses between his teeth "oh god, I can feel you around me. So goddamn tight, baby" I whimper in response, barely being able to hear him as I climb, climb, climb.

Hex starts to become sloppy with his thrusting and his back shakes under my palms. I tighten my body around him and pull him impossibly closer knowing he's almost there.

The friction between Hex's lower stomach and my clit makes my legs shake around his waist.

I gasp and arch further as he hits that place one last time and sends me over the edge.

I loose all my senses except for touch, he remains under my hands and his face bumps into mine, his eyelashes fluttering against my cheeks as he watches me.

I can barely make out what he's saying but it becomes clear when I finally calm down.

"My wife, my Darling, my girl" Hex mutters to himself as he grunts and thrusts one last time.

His shaking intensifies and he collapses completely into me, breathing deeply into my neck as we both gather our breath.

"I fucking love you too" I finally voice what I had wanted to the entire time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 157K 67
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! This WattPad version is a well-loved rough draft, enjoy it! But be warned it's t...
1M 58.4K 82
When yet another curveball puts Andy and Lex's relationship into serious jeopardy, the stakes become higher than they've ever been, forcing the coupl...
107K 7.8K 79
In the day-to-day trenches of high school, it is almost the default-setting to believe we are the main character of our own coming-of-age story. Thi...
Will he By tanz

Teen Fiction

12.1K 272 46
Let's face it, We all have that one person who we secretly love, the person who's never going to know how much you care about them. The person who w...