In Love With a Serial Killer

By AngelicProductions

Impressionable Savannah "Vannah" has had a rough life. Neglected, forced to grow up young, and distant from h... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- A Rainy Night
Chapter Two- First Aid
Chapter Three- Revoked Innocence
Chapter Four- Protective Instinct
Chapter Five- Light Up
Chapter Six- Edge of the World
Chapter Seven- Holding it All Inside
Chapter Eight- Protection and New Improvements
Chapter Nine- Discovery
Chapter Ten- The Scene Before Her
Chapter Eleven- Doubt
Chapter Twelve- The Examination
Chapter Thirteen- By the Light of the Fire
Chapter Fourteen- A Perfect Week
Chapter Fifteen- One Night
Chapter Sixteen- Dirty Dancing
Chapter Seventeen- Confrontation
Chapter Eighteen- The Diner
Chapter Nineteen- What About Now?
Chapter Twenty- Evidence
Chapter Twenty One- Secrets Best Kept to One's self
Chapter Twenty Two- Guilt
Chapter Twenty Three- Mourning
Chapter Twenty Four- Custody
Chapter Twenty Five- New Adjustments
Chapter Twenty Six- Confessions of a Dead Woman
Chapter Twenty Seven- Missing Literature
Chapter Twenty Nine- Inheritance
Chapter Thirty- Caveat
Chapter Thirty One- Dinner with Father
Chapter Thirty Two- Bird in a Cage
Chapter Thirty Three- Opportunity Knocks to Those Who Listen
Chapter Thirty Four- Truth
Chapter Thirty Five- Truth of the Situation
Chapter Thirty Six- A Visitor of the Unsweetened Variety
Chapter Thirty Seven- Aftermath
Chapter Thirty Eight- Suspect
Chapter Thirty Nine- Too Much
Chapter Forty- Alone in One's Thoughts
Chapter Forty One- Conclusions
Chapter Forty Two- A New Day
Chapter Forty Three- The Story of Nicholas Beck
Chapter Forty Four- His Thrall and Her Weaknesses
Chapter Forty Five- Heat of the Moment
Chapter Forty Six- Cloud Nine
Chapter Forty Seven- Dangerous Threats
Chapter Forty Eight- A New Addition
Chapter Forty Nine- Change in Heart
Chapter Fifty- Parental Guidance
Chapter Fifty One- Immaturity
Chapter Fifty Two- Arguments Between Lovers
Chapter Fifty Three- Sisterly Love
Chapter Fifty Four- Breaking Down
Chapter Fifty Five- Words From the Heart, Heard by the Brokenhearted
Chapter Fifty Six- Suspicions
Chapter Fifty Seven- Reaction and Emotion
Chapter Fifty Eight- Visitor of an Unwanted Kind
Epilogue
Answers of the Psychotic Mind
BONUS CHAPTER: Five Years Later

Chapter Twenty Eight- Play. Pause. Repeat.

8.6K 343 2
By AngelicProductions

Placing the USB in the port, my heart began racing. What was upon this tape that mother did not tell me directly? What had she been going through her final days? It became evident when I saw her condition upon the tape. Sporting a subtle black eye covered as much as possible with makeup, she looked to the camera with glossy eyes filled with tears and a quivering lip.

"I was not sure until today. Now I know. My life is ending soon. I am sure my daughter is clever enough to obtain this tape and I ask you rid it as soon as you get all the information."

Nick paused the video as he pointed out a reflection in the mirror behind my mother. There was someone else with her. A woman with long hair that covered her face. Dark like my mothers, but wild as if just mauled by a wild creature.

He then placed his finger back upon the button to play it.

"Savannah, my darling, I want you to know so many things but am afraid I have no time to do so." The camera was now picked up and moved by her. She walked outside and into the barn. "I promised you since the day you were born that you would never have to worry about anything. I want you to know that that's why this is here." My mother opened up a hatch underneath a stack of hay to reveal a box. Somewhat large in size and milk chocolate in color. "This will help you until you can be on your own. I am sorry I left you by yourself. But you are very independent."

I noticed while watching the video how mother was not holding the camera but it had been moving. The coal haired lady was holding it. It must be her.

"I know you will be something great one day. I know you will be someone's greatest love because your heart is so big-even since you were little." My mother was now crying. Tears pouring like a waterfall down her cheeks-all while her makeup staying unaffected. "You are my greatest creation. My greatest love and my proudest achievement. I am sorry, but know that I will be guiding you the best I can. I knew somebody could find that other tape so it is just of family videos. A video which shows your real father. My daughter, I love you completely and hope you can forgive me for not explaining any of this sooner. I am not the best of role models because my heart is not as pure as yours."

Nick placed his arm across my shoulders as I too began crying.

"I know that you will be alright. But there is something you need to know. It is the reason you have the money in the barn. And it is why it needs to stay hidden. I have been blackmailing the men who throw advances to me. I do this because I realized you deserve a better life. Your father was a good man, but he passed away when you were very young and left me with a small fortune. One to support us until you would be the age of ten. I had to do something for you. So I did this. Do not feel guilty for the prospects I chose were that of sinners and nothing happened anyway. I would simply get them to the house, give them a sedative, and they would wake up in my room-often with me absent. Then they would be given an ultimatum by an anonymous person-threatening to ruin their lives unless they paid a fee to keep the source quiet."

Mother wiped the final tears from her eyes before she looked closer in the camera.

"You must understand. I am not what they will say I am. I did what I did to support us. We lived a good life-I did and I never want you to think otherwise. Truth of the matter is that I was not a good person but I was a good mother-that I am sure of. But you must know, I made enemies for some of the prospects did find out I was blackmailing them and they didn't care how they hurt me."

She now took the camera in her grasp and the other woman was distant in the background, placing the boards back. When she stood up, mother began talking and I focused to her.

"I am sorry. I can never say that enough. I know I was not there for you, but I hope to be now. Even if I am no longer physically there. I promise you, you will never have to worry about anything as long as you have that money. There should be at least a million or two in there. I lost count. I love you. I will be watching over you."

The tape ended.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 11.4K 77
Contains explicit, violent, and very disturbing sex and killing scenes. Only read if you're into twisted love. ★★★ Sophia Black is a 29-year-old huma...
908 14 35
*****WARNING***** NO UNDER 18'S!!! CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, MODERATE VIOLENCE AND SEXUAL SCENES!!! NOT FOR UNDER 18'S!!! Nick was a normal teenag...
3.7K 215 9
They're both in for a date they'll never forget... Rachel is sick, and all she has ever wanted is to be normal. So after packing up and moving to a...
246K 11.2K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...