๐“›๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ

By MyLovelyFIower

๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๏ฟฝ... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21 ๐Ÿ”ฅ
22
23
24
25
26
27 ๐Ÿ”ฅ
28
29
30
31
32 ๐Ÿ”ฅ

3

1.1K 18 2
By MyLovelyFIower

*✧ ─────────✧° 。✦ 。 ° ✧───────── ✧*

He led me to the queen-size bed, making me sit down as he stood in front of me, looking down. I started to fidget, my hands becoming very interesting. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a now familiar voice.

"And who might you be, princess?"

I looked up to meet his gaze, and he was already looking me straight in the eyes.

"I'm Anastasia", I spoke a little too quietly. I looked down at the brown wooden floor, my hands making their way up to my long blond hair, stroking it and detangling the knots.

I started to stand up, forcing myself up from the too-comfy bed. My face came intact with a chest; realising how close I was, I took a tiny step back, only to discover the bed was there.

Stupid me.

I began falling a flopped on the bed; I let a huff out as my hair was sprawled across the bed and my face. I heard a chuckle realising that this dooshbag was laughing at me.

I rolled my eyes, brushing the hair off my face. I began to sit up for the second time, this time making my way around the laughing boy. As I stood on the ground, I noticed how Peter observed me closely, watching my every move.

I made my way across the room to the door; as I was about to open it, I felt a pair of hands take mine.

"Now, where do you think you're going? I thought I told you no running away."

"Well, if you have eyes, you can see I'm walking, not running" I rolled my eyes, clearly annoyed and fed up with this boy.

"I'll tell you what; let's make a deal."

My body perked up with this sentence, and my eyes turned to look into his, clearly interested. He grinned; he liked how he got my attention from just that line.

"What kind of deal?" My voice was lathered with curiosity; I mentally cursed myself for letting that emotion seek through.

"How about this, I give you four days to do whatever you want, explore the island, get to know the place, but after those four days, you come back to me?" He had a serious expression on his face, his eyes going a darker shade.

I almost laughed at how stupid and unfair this deal was.

"And what makes you think I would be stupid enough to accept this deal?"

"What if I tell you, you don't have a choice" He smirked and watched my facial expression change but was quickly covered up.

"What do you mean?!" I say, rage plastered into my voice but still keeping it somewhat calm.

"Anastasia, I wouldn't usually give anyone a choice like this, so either take it or have no days at all", He warned.

I gulp down my anxiety and rip my hands from his.

"A week," I say, more confident.

"Don't push your luck", Is all he says, emotionless, while harshly walking out of the cabin, leaving me a confused mess.

***

I stood there, processing what he had just said; a pit in my stomach formed. My hands begin to shake as I try to calm myself down.

My eyes begin to sting, realising I still have no idea how to get off this island. The thought of being away from all I know scares me, being away from a world I know. It's a terrifying feeling.

It scares me even more than being held at gunpoint; a sickening feeling comes across me like my insides were all jumbled.

I put my hand to my thigh, realising my dagger was not there. I'm so dumb; I remember I accidentally flung it across the floor. I get on my hand's knees and look across the ground, searching for my missing dagger.

And finally, I found it; it ended up under the big oak closet. My face lit up as I put it back in its pouch, ready for other uses.

I open the cabin door, existing and make my way down the brown wooden stairs, thankfully not tripping and falling.

Unsure of what to do next, I stand there studying my surroundings again; my eyes trail around and stop at the tree I marked. Then a thought came across me, what if I get as far away as possible from this place? So he won't try to find me if I'm across the island? Am I not that important to have to go out and see?

That little hope bundled in made me move, my motivation. I move in the opposite direction of the marked tree, hoping it will be the right choice.

I walk and mark a tree, walk and mark a tree. I gradually drew fewer trees, observing my surroundings and making mental notes of prominent landmarks I could use to track. Finally, I feel the night closing in as a beautiful sunset forms through the sky. I continue walking, the jungle and trees making beautiful scenery and view for this boring walk.

I should find somewhere to sleep and maybe find some food.

Though food won't be a problem, the horrible memory made its way into my head, forcing me to replay it all again. I fell to my knees on the dirt ground, my head spinning and feeling like it was going to explode. Tears threatened to pour down my face.

I underwent a training course when I was 13 or 14 to help me survive on little food.

It was very extreme and consisted of me sitting on a chair tied up and not eating anything for a week. I survived only on water which I only got once every two days, being blindfolded.

It was exhausting, and my days consisted of me falling conscious and unconscious; the only entertainment I had was my mind.

After sitting in a chair for a week, relying on some water to keep me alive, I was put into a dark forest and made to do laps of the place. My 'father' said it would help me if I needed to be on the run for a long time, so I was trained to keep going without needing food and water 24/7.

I never want to experience that pain again; I remember my stomach had one of the worst pains I have ever encountered. It felt like my insides were eating my raw flesh, my bones being able to break just by any sudden movement.

Horrible, horrible memories.

I was lying on the forest floor, my stomach facing the ground. Those memories felt fresh in my head like I was reliving them. Finally, I decided I was far enough away from the treehouse and decided to just lay here for the night. I was not bothered to move from the dirt floor and just let the ground, hopefully, consume me.

My eyes felt heavy, and I lay there and drifted into a restless sleep.

*✧ ─────────✧° 。 ✦ 。 ° ✧───────── ✧*

Word count: 1185

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 80 35
๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐’๐“ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ '๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐' ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐’๐š๐ง๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ณ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๏ฟฝ...
20.1K 66 106
After Pan takes Henry from Storybrooke, Y/N Jones joins her dad and fellow heroes on a quest to get him back. But what happens when along the way, Y...
614K 9.8K 21
"No! Please Peter don't do this!" I cried as I continue to try to free myself from the ropes that are tied to the bed pole. "I can't hold it anymore...
47.2K 921 20
๐Ÿ’šUnder Editing Separately ๐Ÿ’š Taken from your true home you end up in the Enchanted Forest, living with the Evil Queen. During the dark curse you fou...