𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒛𝒆𝒏 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆

By Rimuru6360

Love, love, love, love who? "... That one person." Who is that person? Tell me who? "The one whose destiny e... More

Chapter - 1{Promise}
Chapter - 2{Misery and Sorrow}
Chapter - 3{The Locked Trio}
Chapter - 4{The Destroyer}
Chapter - 5{Finally, You are back...}
Chapter - 6{Demon Slime}
Chapter - 7{Old Man Is Back}
Chapter - 8{Otaku's Child}
Chapter - 9{Slime Vs Dragon Part-1}
Chapter - 10{Slime Vs Dragon Part-2}
Chapter -11{Children}
Chapter - 12{The Bravest}
Chapter - 13{What! You are a Demon Lord}
Chapter - 14{I know I'm Handsome}
Chapter - 15{Come And Serve Me, My Demons}
Chapter - 16{The Proud Demoness}
Chapter - 17{A Glimpse Of Rimuru Power}
Chapter - 18{Here Comes More Trouble}
Chapter - 19{Ramiris}
Chapter - 20{Velzard}
Chapter - 21{Walpurgis Part-1}
Chapter - 22{Walpurgis Part-2}
Chapter - 23{The Suspended World}
Chapter - 24{Useless Demon}
Chapter - 25{Dragon Vs Destroyer}
Chapter - 26{A new threat?}
Velzard Diary
Chapter - 27{The very first meeting}
Chapter - 28{The Empire}
Chapter - 29{Sword Prodigies}
Chapter - 30{Seven Days}
Chapter - 31{Did I Hit a Nerve!!}
Chapter - 32{Heartbroken Rimuru}
Chapter - 33{Terrific Ability}
Chapter - 34{The Flame Champion - Shizue Izawa}
Chapter - 35{Hero - Granbell Rosso}
Chapter - 36{Just wait silently for your death}
Chapter - 37{The Masked Hero - Chronoa}
Chapter - 39{Chaos In The Wasteland}
Chapter - 40{Emotional Breakdown}
Intermisson - Velzard
Chapter - 41{The Mad Titan: Dagruel}
Chapter - 42{Twelve Guardians..?}
Chapter - 43{Velzard Favorite}
Chapter - 44{Conference and The biggest Geek}
Chapter - 45{Rimuru's Biggest Secret}
Chapter - 46{Anger, Hatred and Respect}
Chapter - 47{Velzard Generous Heart}
Chapter - 48{The Truth Of Female Form}
Chapter - 49{Forgiveness}
Chapter - 50{Lucia Nam Ul Nasca}
Chapter - 51{Vedanava...}
Chapter - 52{Meeting Again...}
Chapter - 53{Today Promise... Tomorrow's Curse}
Chapter - 54{Sweat Talker}
Chapter - 55{Veldanava A True Friend}
Chapter - 56{The Real Fight...}
Chapter - 57{The End}

Chapter - 38{Velzard Confrontation}

5.8K 175 65
By Rimuru6360

Third Person Pov

"You have a death wish. Don't you"

Rimuru replied to Guy. His eyes flashed with coldness as the temperature around him suddenly dropped.

Rimuru's sharp eyes looked uninterested in him. As he turns his head a little in his right direction.

"How long are you planning to hide there. I didn't have all day... You know?"

As Rimuru's voice faded a girl— no she no longer looks like a teenage girl rather she looks like a fully mature woman with an alluring body.

Her snow-white hair fluttered in the air as her golden eyes shine brightly, even the sun looks dim in comparison.

Is she is an angle... No even angle isn't this beautiful’

Rimuru thought to himself completely oblivious of other things. The cold demeanor of Rimuru was shaken up a little.

Her body didn't even release a few magicules. She looks like a completely normal human, but Rimuru and Guy are the ones who know best just how terrifying she really is.

From their last encounter Rimuru's power increases a lot.

Even he, himself was quite shocked at the speed of his growth. A Demon Lord, primordial demons, and even a True dragon soul will be destroyed by the sudden increase in power but Rimuru was completely fine.

It's all because of Ciel. He is not alone anymore.

He is alone comparable to two True Dragons. Two highest tire divine spirits.

He and Ciel.

After devouring Velgrind and Chaos Dragon his power increases a lot, not to mention he is evolving every second because of «Turn Null»... But even so, Rimuru is not confident in beating Velzard.

That's just how terrifying she really is.

The reason he didn't confront Guy earlier and even didn't let Diablo confront him was also because of Velzard's presence.

He sensed her a long time ago. That's why he was very cautious during the whole chaos.

It's also the reason that earlier he didn't able to stop Hinata in time. But now all the chaos has settled and all that's left is Guy and the Ice Empress.

"Judging by your reaction you didn't even know she was flowing you. Did you"

Rimuru asked Guy a little cautiously. He is confident in beating Guy even without going all out but the “True Dragon” called Velzard is a little too much to handle even for Rimuru.

Not to mention Guy Crimson is also here.

<<Report. The analysis of Ultimate Skills «Hope King Sariel» and «Space-time King Yog-Sothoth» has been completed>>

Amid all this chaos Ciel gave the good news to Rimuru. All the data collected from both Ultimate Skills was put directly into «Azathatoh's» sub-skill «Spacetime Domination» and «Multi-dimensional barrier» to be more specific.

Rimuru's eyes meet with a pair of another golden eye.

Ba-dump

His heart skip a beat as he looked at her. She is a beauty beyond words. Rimuru already noticed this in the Demon Lord meeting but he was too busy saving his life to comment on her beauty.

Velzard also looked a little surprised she didn't expect that Rimuru will able to notice her presence.

‘Seems like my assumption was correct he is just using a weaker body’ or so she thought.

"Hmm. How do you know I was hiding"

Velzard asked a little surprised. Rimuru felt strangely happy while talking with her.

He, himself didn't understand these feelings of his.

"My secret"

Rimuru replied to her with a smile on his face. He was totally mesmerized by her beauty.

"Is that so..."

Velzard muttered to herself. She glanced at Chole with her gaze that can penetrate one's very soul.

Her eyes twitched slightly as she saw how close she was clinging to the Rimuru. An unpleasant feeling penetrate her body directly into her heart, she felt really angry and unpleasant.

Jealousy.

Did I'm feeling jealous..?

Jealous because of a human..?

Velzard finds the situation very laughable. There was a time when Rimuru didn't even leave her for a second but now he was not even glancing at her.

Velzard is a true dragon, the strongest one on top of that. She sees through Chloe in just a matter of seconds and–

"Give that girl to me"

Velzard demanded with a voice that didn't want to be bothered with. Rimuru looked at Velzard with sharp eyes as he asked Velzard.

"Why..?"

His voice was firm and his expression was sharp. Even though Rimuru didn't want to make Velzard his enemy but that doesn't mean he is going to accept all of her requests.

"Don't say it like you didn't know anything. She is too dangerous to be left alone."

The cold demeanor of Velzard was something that is making Rimuru uncomfortable. He has a very unpleasant feeling about this.

"But she can not stand against someone like Guy and Veldora let alone me and you."

Trying to defend Chole as much as he can Rimuru tries his best. That's true the current Chole can give a hard to anyone but that's the most she can do if a battle of life and death was to happen Chloe surely will lose.

"The person who can move in the «Suspended World» and can use «Time-Stop» is not simple by any means"

Velzard replied coldly to Rimuru but Rimuru didn't back away either, he didn't have any reason to.

‘Wait!! How did she know that Chole can move in time stop and can stop time’

Rimuru thought to himself shocked.

<<It appears that she heard the Voice of the world, sorry master I forgot to conceal the announcement.>>

‘Don't worry Ciel-San it's not your fault’

"Even so, she can't win against someone like—"

Rimuru was cut off by Velzard.

"Stop it already! I feel sick of it. She can't win against us that is true for now but we can't be sure if she will not be a threat in the future"

The atmosphere became tense. The air became heavy, Leon and Luminus also tried to convince Velzard but she didn't back away.

Guy didn't say anything because of Velzard. There is nothing wrong with what she said.

But there is a fatal mistake in her judgment. Rather than a mistake in judgment is right to say that she didn't want to admit it because of jealousy and envy that—

Chloe has full control over her strength, the manas inside her body is stable and always follow Chloe's order.

Velzard didn't want to admit it. Her pride won't let her. But seeing Rimuru defend Chloe her jealousy only increased.

How can she defend a human against me...

Ah... If I remember correctly he was always like this protecting even strangers.

Saving them at the cost of risking his life...

Velzard thought to herself as her anger increased. Anger and jealousy convert into hatred.

"You bastard..."

Velzard muttered to herself while greeting her teeth. She clutches her fingers into a fist.

Her cold eyes landed on Rimuru and the scene that she hated the most flashed in her head.

A very very unpleasant memory.

Rimuru was standing in front of Veldanava with a katana in his hand. With a cold expression on his face, he thrust the Katana into unconscious Veldanava's direction.

Kill him. Satoru was the reason for his, your big brother's Veldanava death.

Kill and avenge him. The person you loved the most.

Didn't he will feel proud. That you of all people took revenge for him.

Kill him. Kill him.

Hatred, grief, and misery that's all left in your life because of him.

You waited and waited but he never return, not ever did he apologize.

Return all the hatred and suffering to him. Let him also feel the misery that you felt.

Kill him. Kill him.

The hell you have to go through alone. Even though he promised you to never leave you.

He left you. Abandoned you. Throw you from his life like a replaceable doll.

Chloe— the girl he was protecting was the replacement for you.

Kill him. Kill him.

Fufufu. How miserable, you can't ever forget him but he didn't only forget you but also got a new plaything.

Let him feel the anguish that you felt. The pain, the misery, the sorrow.

Let's kill him.

Offer his head to the dead.

Fufufuhahaha, let's show him just how foolish was him to abandon you.

No, I-I c-can't kill hi-him. No!! Never! I will never kill him.

Didn't he was the reason for your misery.

I forgive him a long ago. Even if he didn't apologize he didn't have to.

Didn't he was with another woman.

I don't care! I will forgive him as long as he returned to me.

Fufufufu. So you even now love him. What a wonderful love.

Shut up!

Didn't you want him back..? To your side.

"..."

Didn't you want to hug him again...

"..."

Hug him. Kiss him. Didn't you want to feel the warmth of his body?

...

Didn't you want to touch him again?

...

Pampered him. Love him so that he never leaves you again.

...

Whispering sweet words in his ears.

...

Didn't you want to make him submit to you? Didn't you want him to be dependent on you...

Dependant enough that he never thought of living without you.

How...

How can I make him mine…?

Kill the girl and take him back. She must have done something to him.

Kill her...

Yes! Yes kill her and kill all the people around.

All the people... Why..?

Didn't you want to live with Satoru again? Think if you kill all the people only you and him will be left.

Only me and Satoru/Rimuru...

Yeah, only you and Satoru/Rimuru alone.

Alone...

..............

Rimuru or should I say, Ciel, felt the change in Velzard's mood without wasting any time she quickly teleported Guy, Leon, Luminus, Chloe, Shizu, and Velzard to the Wasteland.

Leaving Rain, Misery(who just came from somewhere), Diablo, Shion, and all the other people behind in the capital city Lune.

She wants to teleport all of them to the Ice continent but the distance is too big. She didn't have much time, it will be a big hassle if Velzard resists the teleportation but to her surprise, she didn't resist.

Veldora I need your help come fast.’

Rimuru sends a message through the soul corridor. Veldora was surprised but he didn't have his time and used «Spatial Domination» directly opening a portal leading to the Rimuru's current location.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 523 11
With the events of the Hundred Year War over, peace reigned over the four nations, and the Avatar's Guardian is going to have a way more of a wild ri...
172K 6.3K 63
[This story has a rewritten version out now "my only home". You won't have to suffer any longer with this terrible plot, but I'm keeping this up sinc...
207K 11.4K 43
❝Don't you think your name is boring?❞ ❝Ha? What do you mean? My name's perfect as it is-❞ ❝Will you marry me?❞ ✧ β–¬β–­β–¬ β–¬β–­β–¬ ✦✧✦ β–¬β–­β–¬ β–¬β–­β–¬ ✧ A young la...
18.2K 755 22
An Alternative Story of the normal story. Satoru Mikami had died at the age of 37 which had led to his perfect arrival on time to seize the world in...