The Lady Of mY HoUSe

By ATdreamyGirls1510

Mahir Sehgal a popular guy, a neurologist,owner of Sanjivani Hospital,Elder son of sehgal family,28 years old... More

prologue
Characters
Characters Part 2
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
4.Who wins???
3.Mulaquatein
5.PREPARATIONS
6.Daily Routine
6. First meeting
7.Meeting
Kya Hoga??
Temple
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Coffee Date
DINNER DATE
Revelation
Roka
Badhai ho
Engagement
๐ŸŽ‰Partyyyyy๐ŸŽ‰
Pre wedding photo shoot
I STAND BY PEARL
Bachelor's Party
Punjab
First Argument
hey please
Sangeet
Mehendi
Haldi
B'day Celebration
Birthday+Chuda
Wedding๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Reception
First night
Apology
Farm trip
FARM 2
Honeymoon-1
Honeymoon-2
ANNOUNCEMENT
Back to Home
Changes to be made
A new look
Finally All Set
Friend's Engagement
Confession
Sight-Seeing
Singhaniyaa Mansion
Singhaniya Mansion Part-2
Art Gallery
Next morning
AUTHOR'S NOTE
2 months,more to come.....
Lauki Nhi Khaunga
Life Advice
The Lady is not well
The lady is not well-2
Hostel
Business Party-1
Business Party-2
Business Party-3
Hectic Schedule
Pregnancy
Futt Gaya Bhanda
Ladki Dekhne Jaana H
Shivika ka Roka
SHIRDI TRIP
Trip-2
Dinner date
B'day Party
Flying to Punjab
Sangeet
Mehendi-Haldi
Kritika's Wedding
Barbeque without Lady
Fight
Doggie
Accident-1
Accident -2
Accident -3
Hospital
Hospital -2
Discharge
Singhaniya Mansion
Mahir's anger
Singhaniya Mansion - 2
Baap-Beti
Maan hi gaye
1 Month Later
no nurse required
DAYOUT
Recovery
First Anniversay away from eachother
Outing
Yeh rishta nhi ho sakta
Diwali Party
Shimla
Shimla-2
London
London-2
London-3
Mumbai
Sharing it
Dinner with the Singhaniya's
Saas-Bahu bonding
Epilogue
Epilogue-2
Epilogue -3
Epilogue-4
Bonus Chapter

House without lady

996 136 152
By ATdreamyGirls1510

You guys have as usual disappointed us but anyways this update is not for u guys. It's for my dearest sister AMISHA

HAPPY B'DAY BUDDY❤u have always been a best friend, guide and my partner in crime😍thank you for always being there for me, for being the soul of the house. I love you crazy❤

Here's a beautiful chapter for u

Behir were enjoying their trip while the other Sehgal men were facing a bit problem,the chef was in-charge to make food now so they missed the tasty food made by Bela, moreover Ishan missed his delicious tiffin box which Bela used to give him for school.The servants were not doing their work properly as their was nobody to guide them,Dadu didn't enjoyed his morning walks without Bela,and even the house temple was not taken cared for as Bela wasn't there.

The men missed food made by her,tea and coffee made by her,they realised her absence in every moment though it was a very short time that she had spent here she had made her place in this house as well as their lives.

She had become the silent soul of the house. The sehgals have been totally addicted to her being.

Her absence had started to irritate them as nothing is going in the manner as it used be in her presence.

Andy- why isn't the breakfast prepared till now??

Ishan - mera tiffin main bread butter vo bhi white bread dala h mjhe school walo ne brown bread lane ke liye kaha h dad chef pagal ho gya h dekho na

Andy was being frustrated as first the good morning was no more good and second his son was whining like a baby.

Actually not only ishan but everyone was having the same issues

Shivaay asked dadu" why haven't you been for the morning walk and zumba session that was meant to be done?? "

Dadu " Maan nhi h mera aur wese bhi ghar main ek hi doctor h aur vo chutti par h so plzzz tu doctor mat ban ab "

Shivaay sighed.

Neil came complaining about his uniform not ironed his belt, his name badge everything was missing

Shivaay " Bhabhi thode din ghar se bahar kya gyi h tum log toh pagal ho gye h can't you manage to search things n try to manage it yourself rather than whining "

All of them mentally noted that it was because of bela's absence.

Andy was noticing everything.

Ishan- bhabhi kab aaengi wapas vo nhi h toh sachi sab utla fulta ho rha h

Andy mentally smiled as how that girl has changed the dynamics of his house once this house had been a house full of males, they didn't know what was going on in the house, no one cared about it.

Andy himself never knew Ishan was only supposed to carry brown bread to the school but bela knew this

She has not only changed his son's life but also of the other members of the family.

Never had Andy expected this much from bela. Sure he knew she would be a very humble kind person to all but she just moulded herself so effortlessly that if someone looks at her that no one would believe that it's just been 1 month of her with this family. It seems as if she is here since forever.

Andy chuckled to himself thinking about how for once in the lifetime had Mahir's and his choice been same. And it actually  turned out to be the best thing.

Every one is wishing her comeback soon.

___________________________________________

Behir reached home after a tiring journey and all Bela wanted to do was crawl into her soft bed and sleep peacefully.

It was 10pm in the night and they had their dinner in the flight itself,Khanna had to come to receive them on the airport.

Behir entered the home as Ishan opened the door for them and immediately hugged Bela tightly making her surprised.

"Bhabhi thank god aap aa gayi meine aapko kitna miss kiya"Ishan said while hugging her,Bela just patted his back.

As they reached the living room , everyone except Shivaay,Andy and Shakti hugged Bela and said that they missed her,Shivaay Andy and Shakti just gave her a smile which she returned.

"Waah bhai wahh mujhe kisi ne paani tak nhi pucha aur isse gale mile Jaa rahe h....mein beta hu iss ghar ka ya yeh beti h iss ghar ki?"Maahir asked.

"Hayee tu chup kr nalayak kahi ka....ek hi bahu h meri ab usse miss bhi na karu kya?"Dadu said.

"Haa haa pote toh itne h ek na bhi ho toh kya farak padta h"Mahir said sarcastically but everyone ignored him to which Bela controlled her laughter.

"Haso haso zor zor se haso chup kyu ho"Mahir said to Bela and left for his room,as he left everyone laughed at him and Bela also laughed with them.He really was very dramatic.

"Bela jao jaakr so jao you must be tired kal baatein kr lena"Andy said and Bela nodded and left for her room.

"Mujhse kisi ne pucha bhi nhi aur usse laad kiye jaa rahe h"Maahir was rambling as Bela entered the room and he saw her.

"Aapne kuch kaha?"Bela asked purposely.

"Mein kaha kuch keh sakta hu iss ghar mein"Mahir said and left to get a shower as Bela unpacked her luggage and waited for him to come out.

As he came out she took a quick shower and crawled into bed and slept in no time as Maahir was already sleeping.

Next day bela got back to her routine,
she woke up at 5 AM and saw mahir sleeping when she recalled him asking her to wake him up for gym if he kept sleeping.

"Mahirji... Mahirji... Mahirji.. utho aapko gym ke liye jaana h na "

Mahir being a light sleeper got up but was very lazy to go for gym as he had a long flight last night and the engagement thing had tired him.

" Tum q itna jaldi utti ho so jao thak gyi hogi raat ko bhi bht late ho gya tha"

Saying so mahir pulled bela to himself hugging her and pulling the covers on.

Bela was now getting comfortable to mahir's touch and his pulling her back to him and insisting on sleeping for some more time.

Bela gently removed his hands from around her and covered him.

Freshing up she went down wearing her track suit.

She woke up dadu and asks him to come down for jogging and zumba

She took two bottles for them to take it along they went for jogging and came back after an hour.Dadu went back to his room.

Meanwhile she kept the potatoes to boil as well so that for tym being she is out they will be boiled and she can start preparing aloo parathas.

She then quickly had a bath came down put the stove off and started preparing some suji ka halwa as well and the stuffing for parathas.

She did the pooja and started ringing the bell ( mandir ki ghanti) which travelled to everyone's rooms.

Andy shakti dadu were in their rooms and on hearing the bell a smile caught their lips.

Everyone came down,
Bela served the garam garam aloo ka parathas chutney,tea and coffee to all and she also packed Ishan's tiffin.

Ishan saw the tiffin and it had brown bread, aloo sandwich and sauce with mayonnaise

Ishan- see bola tha na bhabhi ko sab pata h ki mjhe kya pasand h,brown bread aloo sandwich with mayo and sauce.

Neil just back hugged her " thanks yrrr bhabhi aap nhi thi na tab rojj bread butter kha ke jata tha aur rojj waha dhupp main halat khrab hoti thi meri "

To which rudra added " Sachi bhabhi pata h aap nhi thi na toh yeh chef ne jo mazze liye h na kuch bhi dhang ka nhi banata tha sachi main "

Kunj just hugged her tightly - mera toh khana pina haram ho gya tha yrr pata h

Rudra- ha kunj toh ghar pe bhi dhang se nhi kha pata tha aur bahar ka toh wese hi nhi khata yeh bichara maggi kha kha kar zinda reh raha tha

Kunj - ha na maine itna miss kiya na aapko rojj rojj literally uss chef ko kitchen main dekh dekh kar mera khoon jal raha tha kyuki jis kitchen main aap khana bante ho na bhabhi aur jis level ka khana banate ho uske samne uss chef ka waha khada hone bhi uss kitchen ki aur aapki shaan ke khilaf h

And the talks just went on and on praising Bela  and also complaining to her and bela was making mental notes as to what she has to do as an alternative to all the problems.

Everyone started leaving giving bela a quick hug and bidding bye.

Mahir also left after having his breakfast but came back to bela

B- aapko kuch chaiye tha??

As she saw him coming back from the main door

M- ha kuch bhul gya tha

B- kya??

M- yeh

And he hugged her

And bela was all red

M- bye wifey have a nice day

Islan- ohh God yeh maine kya dekh liya plzz bhai control karo thoda

M- nhi mujhese control nhi hoga tu hi aankhon band kar liya karna ok

Mahir left.

Ishan started teasing bela- ohho morning romance🤣🤣🤣
Bela was all red she just told him to be quiet and come to the car.

The rest of the day went well bela managing the house as she did.

___________________

2 weeks later,

It was more than a month now that Bela has moved in the Sehgal house.She missed her grandparents and Ansh but she talked to them regularly.

"Hayee tere dadu toh kal ro pade"Said her dadi from the phone.

"Kyu?kya hua?Koi jhagda hua h kya Ghar mein?"Bela asked getting worried and mahir who sat on the bed beside her asked her through sign as to what happened,Bela asked him to wait by showing her palm to him.

"Na na koi jhagda nhi hua h,woh kal na TV dekhte dekhte teri bidayi wala gaana chal gaya achanak se toh unko Teri yaad aa gayi aur ro pade"Dadi said and Bela calmed down.

After a few more talk Bela hung up the call.

"Kya hua?koi problem?"Mahir asked.

"Dadu roye kal?"Bela said.

"Kyu?"Mahir asked getting curious.

"Arre woh tv pr gana chal gaya hoga aur meri bidayi pr bhi wahi gana chala tha background mein isliye emotional ho gaye"Bela said.

Mahir just hummed.

"Mahirji mein kuch dino ke liye dadi ke paas chali jau?"Bela asked after a few mins of silence.

"Chali jao ismein puchne wali konsi baat h"Maahir said and Bela smiled.

"Aapko agar call aaye unka toh batana mat ki mein ja rahi hu unse milne surprise dungi unhe dadu khush ho jayenge"Bela said and mahir nodded.

"Dad se permission le lenge kya aap?"Bela asked after a few mins of thinking.

"Come on mere dad koi shaitan thodi h jo tumhe kha jayenge...aur woh mana bhi nhi karnege"Mahir said.

" Ha par fir sab manage kese karenge? Rehne deti hu main subah jakar sham ko wapas aa jaungi"Bela said.

" Bela u dont have to, miss kar rahi ho toh jake aa jao thode din hmm "

" Lekin dad se... Main... Aap bolo na plzzz"

Mahir became stiff on just this suggestion to have a talk with Andy.
Though things have eased up between them but they still don't talk to each other.

Plus if he goes to Andy somewhere  his ego that is not allowing him to go.

Secondly mahir doesn't knows that fact that Andy already knows about Mahir's liking towards bela before marriage.For Mahir he thinks that Andy had the arranged marriage idea in his mind.

Thirdly it has been almost ten years of them not speaking to each other and now if he goes to talk to him that too about Bela's stupid permission which is so obvious that Andy won't object but on her insistence he has to go, he thinks what Andy will think of him " Joru ka gulam " Or maybe anything else which he is insecure about.

He is clueless. He has butterflies in
his stomach only on the thought of facing Andy.

10 freaking years

No calls

No talks

Coldness

" Mahirji.... Mahirjii"

Mahir came out of his thoughts.

" Bela main vo... "

" Plzzzz"

Mahir completely knew that bela was a bit scared of Andy she won't be able to talk to him and he doesn't wants her to cancel the plan just for the mere permission.

He snapped himself out of his thoughts when he saw bela no more insisting and started to make her side of bed and preparing to sleep.

She seemed clearly upset and sad. As she thought that mahir will not be taking the permission and on her part she knew she didn't have enough courage to speak to Andy. So she dropped the plan and decided that she would pay visit for a day and will be back by afternoon.

Mahir couldn't see this as he knew that she wasn't asking for something just like that. It's something even he knows that she cannot do it moreover he cannot forget the concern she held in her yes when she was talking about her grandparents and missing them.

Mahir has known that not even one of the 365 days has she lived without her grandparents being around and she has managed to survive a month without them just because of mahir and the fact that she is married.

Suddenly guilt build up in his heart remembering moments when bela got emotional talking to her dadi and top of all that she is upset now and she didn't even once complained about it,actually she never complains about anything.

Bela slept covering her face with the blanket to which mahir knew she would silently cry.

Mahir went outside the room quietly and knocked Andy's door.

Andy opened the door and was shocked.

This was an understatement for his reaction when he saw mahir.

" Kuch baat karni h"
His head was down for some reason.

Mahir can never meet his eyes after what happened. He looks into his eyes only when they argue on something else, he never could build up the courage to maintain an eye contact.

"Hmm" Was only reply by Andy

" Bela ko uske mayke jana h thode din ke liye aapki permission chahiye thi usko . Vo khud nhi aa pa rahi thi isliye main hi aa gya "

" Hmm.... Tell her that she doesn't needs my permission for this anytime "

" Hmm" This tym mahir replied

Andy shut the door on his face.

Mahir didn't felt something new because it was normal for him.

He left

Went to his room removed the blanket from Bela's face only to see some tears which she wiped instantly.

" Dad ne ha bol diya h aur bola h next tym se permission lene ki zarurat nhi h "

Bela looked down.

" Isme rone wali baat kya thi?mana nhi karne wale the vo,dikhte bas pathar dil h,par h nhi vo"

"Nhi wo baat nhi h " Bela defended herself

" Toh kya baat h?? " Mahir questioned back

" Vo mjhe laga aap nhi puchoge toh main kese isliye maine plan hi cancel kar diya " She said

" Uski zarurat nhi h " Mahir assured her

" Ji" She said

" Muhh dhoo aur so jao good night "

"Thank you "

" Anytime ❤"

They both slept and next morning Bela went to singhania mansion.

Ended

No targets 🎯

If you don't want to vote dont vote just wish my sister a happy birthday because she is alone in the house and we all are out so your wishes would add a lot of happiness to her day.

Hence forth no tragets would be given qki matlab h nhi dene ka complete toh wese bhi nhi hota.

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 834 6
Bela Sharma and Mahir Sehgal were inseparable friends in their college. They were what their fellow students used to call 'Friendship goals'. Their d...
272K 19.8K 48
(Apart Series - Book 4) Dr Aahir Sehgal is Sydney, Australia's best cardiologist. Although he worked for his parents hospital 'Sehgal Group of Hospit...
12.3K 1.5K 6
Thank you Yashna for the beautiful cover for Muffin ki Tiffin โค๏ธ loads of love โค๏ธ Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma are studying in final year BCA. Two di...
23.8K 3.3K 69
Mahir sehgal a popular guy, CEO of sehgal groups and industry. Elder son of the sehgal family, 27 years old wanted bachelor, handsome hunk and kind...