Alfaaz

By crimson_writes

What would happen if you See the eldest cousin of your family involved in mafia. ever thought about coming f... More

2.Nabhaan
3.Amaya
4.Nabhaan
5.first time
6.Amaya
7.nabhaan
8.Amaya
9.nabhaan
10.Reunion
11.amaya
12.nabhaan
13.Amaya
14.nabhaan
15.fear
16.Amaya
17.amaya
18.amaya
19.amaya
20.Infliction
21.Amaya
22.amaya
23.amaya
24.amaya
25.dreams
26.nabhaan
27.nabhaan
28.nabhan
29.amaya
30.endeavour
31.nabhan
32.amaya
33.nabhan
34.amaya
epilogue!!
alfaaz

1.Amaya

8.8K 156 11
By crimson_writes

Tu apne aapko mera sukoon
rehende,

Dard dene ke liye saara jahan kaafi hain

Risk.....

Kaisa yeh risk hain, ajab sa mix hain.

Like eid just started but here I am playing with my future just  by taking a risk.

Only two days are left for exams to start but look here am seated with all my family with a bowl of sheer kurma.

'Like aaj kuch toofaani karte hain aaj kuch nahi padhte hain.' I am mad!

I am so stressed that I think I might loose my conscience any time. Allah!!!

Does government don't know that there are people who have loads of guest to attend.

Now should I study or attend the guest??

If I sit in a corner with a book,guest will say I don't have manners and if I sit with them my future will taunt me.

I can't even swallow this tasty sweet. I am so stressed. I really need to study or else I am a gone case.

I swallowed the sweet in three spoons and then walked out of the huge hall with a determine mind.

Taking a deep breath I started with my enemy. Chemistry!!

With a burden on my heart I sat with all the books and started my mission to finish at least three chapters. Bismillah!!

Once I was done with the first chapter I knew I will have to go down by a hour because at that time guests will be at its peak. I revised one more time which was a bit good. At least I tried.

I left the books the way they were and walked to washroom and washed my was than did my makeup again and changed the dress.

When I walked down I could smell fresh ghee aroma from kitchen so walked the kitchen way.

"Ahye haye hayeee!! Oye oye hye!! Sabh yahi hain kya bhai??" I asked raising my brows looking at everyone.

"Haan bas aap hi busy thi....." Husna smiled and said. I nodded.

"Kisko eid mubarak keh rahi thi huh?" Sadaf asked with that bitchy smile I nodded.

"Kitaabo ko...." I replied with great sweetness in my tone but it came the way it should.

"Sahi hain, top karlo tum abh" She again commented I chuckle.

"Pass hona chahti hoo kyu nazar laga rahi hoon." I said looking in her eyes which was beautiful perfectly arched with khol. She glared back but I looked away. I don't wanna wear spectacles by looking in her eyes. Yuck!

All the ladies with this stupid was in kitchen. I just can't stand this person here.

I Amaya love everyone but this sadaf and his brother saadhil are the biggest shit in here.

They just know how ruin a mood and thier mother is too beautiful to have them. Who is just like them.

"Ammi I will sit with them all please bring me a bowl too."Ammi nodded and I walked out with a grin.

I was seated with my dadijaan who is just bribing all the kids with eidi and than keeping more money secretly as if she is some sort of smuggler.

I just smiled at everyone who galnced my way than sat quitly without speaking.

Husna my cousin came and sat beside me with a concerned eyes. I smiled with a frown.

"What's this? You are so different today." She asked with so much love.

"Am I looking more beautiful today??" I tried to tease her.

"Nah.... So quite what's wrong ammu??" She is really worried if she called me that.

"You mean I am not looking good?" I raised my brows as if am offended. She was taken aback and her eyes grew wide and big.

"No I didn't meant that you are beautiful but....." She began to shutter. She is just so innocent.

"Relax... I am stressed about finals." She smiled and nodded. Well yeah I can speak non stop with out any problem.

I am just feeling scared about my exams. Like it's feeling like I am gonna get married in an hour uff Allah!!

But than am I that silent? I guess I should not sit here but walk around and meet people. I don't wanna be called as introvert. Taubaaa!!

And next few hours I met everyone and talked like there was no stop for me.

When I walked out to take a breath Even kids surrounded me for eidi. Oh I am stuck.

I got some but that's mine how can I give them. No I will ask papa.

I looked around but no one was there why kids are all alone here?Allah save me I am getting panicked oh no!!

I looked around again, I guess papa is here. He has to be. I took few deep breaths and kneeled down to kids level. They  are so many of them!!

"Uh- is it..."I gulped the salivia forming and again looked around for papa. But my luck!!

"Look what I bought kids!!" I heard a manly voice. A very manly voice. I gulped and stood to turn and find a really ugly man. Allah maaf karey!

As the kids ran to that man I jogged in and than in to the guests room. I picked a glass of coke and gulped in one go.

Taking deep breaths I locked around to see everyone busy and thanked Allah for this.

Looking around for ammi is a big task now. Once I found her. I went and sat beside her. She was talking to some aunty ji.

"Your daughter?"I stiff at my place and looked to ammi. She smiled and nodded.

"Ah! She is soo grown mashallah bas hight ji thodi kam hain nai?" Bilkul aapki sonch ki tarah.

Before I could say anything ammi chuckled and nodded not knowing what to say.

I could see that sadaf giggling from the corner. I so wanted to punch her. How dare she!!

"Maya... Go to your room and study go."I happily walked to my room but to my luck.

As I was about to enter the room I heard someone talking. I thought to walk that way but stopped.

What if there is a jinn of a ghost who is trying to eat me.. Allah!!

I  walked in and shut my door than changed in something comfortable than sat to study from where I stopped.

But after few minutes my thoughts were clouded to that ugly man.

Well, he was not that ugly now that I think. He was okay-looking. He even smiled at the kids. He will be a good father that I can say.

Ammi walked in room with a cup of milk.

"They all went ammi??" I asked taking the cup from her.

"No they all here bit I bought this. Study and focus on this not the thoughts."

I nodded and ammi Walked out. We can take a break while having this milk right? I  walked to the window because  if I stand in balcony people might look at me and think something.

I sipped the liquid in cup and looked around the garden and my huge home which was decorated with lights and flowers.

My eyes stopped at the man who was looking right back at me with a smile. I took big steps back and covered the window with curtains

I guess I should just sleep now I am sooo tired to do anything now.

By cleaning the bed and finishing the milk I laid on the bed and soon sleep took me in its lap of dreams.

To be continue......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 185 8
A collection of short stories ❤️
47K 1.3K 39
In this world, there are seven tribes ruling the underworld. Your parents have to pay off your late grandparents debt. You are on the run. There are...
566K 13.9K 53
Oil doesn't mix with water, we were taught that when the teacher was ranting about the basic laws of science. It doesn't combine just like how light...
5.1K 294 14
can you imagine the person you kidnapped as in joke is in a actual a very dangerous mafia alpha, whose pride is very high , what gonna happen with th...