Game of Thrones preferences

By Movie_Mens

This book will contain: Jon Snow Robb Stark Joffrey Baratheon Ramsay Bolton Theon Greyjoy Jaime Lannister San... More

How you met
Your usual dress
First kiss
Someone else has feelings for you
Your horse
He's jealous
The two of you fight
He apologizes
First time
Favourite place to do it
How they react to you wanting to go down on them for the first time
How they react to you being desperate and needy for them
How they react to you being quite touchy with them
How they react to you telling them to not be gentle with you for the night
How they react to you taking care of them when they're injured
How they react to you being a more quiet lover
How they react when they see you flirting with someone else while they like you
How they react to you whispering "I love you" as you're both making love
How they react to you deep throating them
How they talk dirty to you
How they react to you taking care of them when they're injured / Part 2
How they react when you're pregnant
Yours and his kids
What does your kid has from his father
● Dating Robb Stark would include
● Dating Joffrey Baratheon would include
● Dating Ramsay Bolton would include
● Dating Theon Greyjoy would include
● Dating Jaime Lannister would include
● Dating Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane would include
They said...
Game of Thrones Memes Part 1
Game of Thrones Memes Part 2
Game of Thrones Memes Part 3

● Dating Jon Snow would include

831 7 0
By Movie_Mens

Jon starting out shy around you.

When he is around you, he often finds that he doesn't know what to say. He will stumble on his words and go completely blank which leads to a lot of blushing on his part.

You find it kind of adorable and can't help but smile when you notice his cheeks flash red.

He eventually finds it easier to talk to you and the two of you can find yourselves talking for hours on end.

Deep late-night conversations. You two will just lay in bed, your bodies facing one another and talk about everything.

PDA is a very rare thing. But sometimes, you will find Jon's hand on your waist or feel him place a quick kiss to the side of the head.

In private, however, physical contact is a very big thing between the two of you.

Jon loves having his arms around you under the thick fur covers of your bed.

Sometimes the two of you will lay naked together by the heat of the fire in your room, your arms entangled in a blissful mess.

Jon loves your hair, even when it is messy and roaming wild. He will position his head when the two of you are cuddling so that his face is surrounded by it's beautiful strands.

• You leading him out of your room during the night to go on little walks.

Some of your best midnight walks involve some of the simplest things, like laying under the Godswood together or making love under the stars.

Arya adoring you.

Jon is able to tell you everything and does. There are no secrets between the two of you.

The sight of your smile making him the happiest man in all the seven kingdoms.

You and Sam constantly working together to tease Jon.

Getting into the habit of saying 'I love you' to each other every time you have to say goodbye.

• There would be complete trust between the two of you.

Jon longing for days when the two of you can just lay in bed together in the mornings.

• Sex is common and careful. Jon takes his time, allowing himself to show you rather than tell you how much he loves you.

• Jon being rather quite good at it ;)

• The two of you just loving each other with everything that you have.

Making one kickass, awesome couple.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

648K 17.1K 26
Willa Frey's beauty has been heard of throughout all the Seven Kingdoms. Everyone wants her, especially Prince Joffrey. The problem? She is in love...
603K 15.8K 36
Zyta Baratheon is the only child of Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister. She is sweet and kind but fierce. She fell in love with a man that had no...
1.1M 38.9K 115
In which Annalys Baratheon is arranged to marry Robb Stark and when her 'father' dies, she is forced to side with the North in the Five War of the Ki...
25.4K 422 5
Y/n is a friend of the Baker Family and has been living with them ever since her parents abandoned her. While she lives with them, she begins to fall...