๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐จ๐ฆ๐ฒโœฐ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ก ๏ฟฝ...

By mjsriot

it's astronomy we're two worlds apart eclipse - breaking dawn part 2 leah clearwater ๐’™ male oc ยฉ mjsriot hig... More

๐€๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐๐Ž๐Œ๐˜.
graphics
mixtape
๐’—๐’๐’ ๐’Š. line without a hook
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ. graduation and imprints
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ. i dont want you
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ. newborn army
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ. bones
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ. date
๐’—๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’Š. bonded
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ. wedding
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ. irina
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด. just a baby
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต. birth
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. love and fights
๐’—๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. as it was
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. witnesses
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. red eyes
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. the volturi
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. thats your future

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. newborn

1.2K 53 8
By mjsriot

CHAPTER ELEVEN !
newborn
breaking dawn part two

Silas stood with the rest of his family, Leah and Jacob included, with Renesmee on his hip. Leah watched Silas with a smile, her head snapping towards the door as Edward and a newly turned Bella walked through the door. "Welcome to the family." Esme smiled.

"You look amazing, Bella," Alice commented.

"Someone's been waiting to meet you," Carlisle told her, stepping out of the way so she could see Silas holding Renesmee with Rosalie and Jacob beside him.

"Silas," Edward spoke, Silas turning around. Renesmee's babbling picked up as she saw her mother. Silas looked at Jacob and Edward, and the two nodded, Silas handing Renesmee over to Bella.

Silas moved over to Leah, wrapping an arm around her waist and placing a gentle kiss on her temple. He knew she was uncomfortable with all of the vampires, and the baby, but she still came inside so she could be with Silas. Leah relaxed slightly, leaning into Silas who put a cold hand under the hem of her shirt. Renesmee touched Bella's cheek, Bella seeming to be in a trance for a moment before speaking. "What was that?"

"She showed you the first memory she has of you," Edward told her, Silas and Leah rolling their eyes at what they had been shown. It was Leah dragging Silas out of the room.

"Showed me how?" Bella questioned.

"How do I hear thoughts? How does Alice see the future? How does Silas control people by looking into their eyes? She's gifted." Edward told her. Leah knew that as of right now the baby was harmless, but she still didn't trust a thing about it, and she knew the Cullens wouldn't hurt her, but they were vampires, so she tensed up again as those words left Edward's mouth. Silas tightened his arm around her slightly, a feeble attempt to get her to relax.

"I've only been out for two days?" Bella questioned.

"Her growth rate is unprecedented," Carlisle told her, Jacob moving forward.

"All right. That's enough experimenting for one day." Jacob said, reaching out to grab Renesmee.

"Jacob," Edward warned. "She's doing great."

"Yeah. Let's not push it through." Jacob told him. Silas pulled a face. He still thought it was incredibly weird that he imprinted on a newborn baby.

"What's your problem?" Bella asked as she looked away from her baby and at Jacob.

"Do tell her, Jacob." Rosalie smiled, nudging his shoulder.

"This should be good," Emmett smirked.

"Hold on a second," Edward spoke, moving to grab Renesmee. "Bella." He said once he noticed she wasn't letting go. Bella handed Renesmee to Edward.

"Look," Jacob started, Leah shaking her head with a roll of her eyes. Silas stared with an amused look, Leah gently smacking his arm. "It's a wolf thing."

"What's a wolf thing?" Bella asked, Rosalie looking at Jacob with an amused smile before going over to Edward to take Renesmee.

"You know we have no control over it. We can't choose who it happens with. And it doesn't mean what you think, Bella. I promise." Jacob spoke, his voice shaky as he rushed to get the words out.

"Take Renesmee out of the room," Bella told Rose.

"Oh." Jacob sighed.

"Edward, don't touch me right now," Bella told Edward who had a hand on her shoulder. "I don't want to hurt you."

Bella grabbed the back of Jacob's neck, dragging him out to the porch before throwing him into the yard. The Cullen family and Leah followed closely behind, Leah letting out a small growl but stopping once Jacob gave her a warning look. "You imprinted on my daughter?" Bella yelled.

"It wasn't my choice!" Jacob exclaimed.

"She's a baby!" Bella yelled.

"It's not like that," Jacob told her. "You think Edward would let me live if it was?"

"I'm still debating it," Edward said, leaning on the railing of the porch, the entire thing amusing him.

"I've held her once! One time, Jacob! And already you think that you have some moronic wolfy claim on her? She's mine!" Bella yelled, growing closer and closer to Jacob before she hit him, sending him to the forest floor. Seth growled from the forest as Jacob stood up. Jacob looked at him, holding up a hand signaling he had it. "You're gonna stay away from her."

"You know I can't do that," Jacob told her, Bella hit him again which sent him back. Seth growled at her.

"Stop her, Edward," Esme told him.

"He said it's fine," Edward told her. "She's amazing, right?"

"No," Leah muttered, Edward, shooting her a glare which she returned.

"Do you remember how much you wanted to be around me three days ago?" Jacob asked Bella. "That's gone now, right?"

"Long gone," Bella told him.

"Because it was her. From the beginning, it was Nessie who wanted me there." Jacob told her, Silas wincing at the use of the nickname.

"Nessie?" Bella questioned. "You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness monster?!"

"It's better than Renesmee," Silas muttered under his breath, though he knew everyone could hear it.

Bella moved towards Jacob but Seth jumped at her, Bella threw him into a nearby tree, the boy letting out a whine. Leah jumped from the porch, Silas not bothering to stop her as she phased. "Seth, I'm sorry." Bella barely had time to speak before Leah was crashing into her. Bella grabbed Leah, throwing her into a different tree, Leah let out a whine as her back collided with the tree. Silas silently moved forward, no one having time to stop him before his hand was wrapped around Bella's neck, the sound of porcelain slowly cracking filling the air.

"Silas!" Jasper said, trying to get his longest friend's attention.

"Relax, I'm not gonna kill her." Silas shrugged, grabbing Bella's wrists as they pulled at his own. "Listen to me and listen to me good. Just because you are a part of this family, does not mean you can touch my girlfriend like that. Do it again and your head will be detached from your body. Understand?" Silas let Bella go, her throat having small cracks in it where his hand was. Bella sighed before letting out a blood curdling scream as Silas snapped her finger off before placing it in her hand. "Don't worry, you can reattach it."

"Silas." Jasper spoke, moving to place himself between Bella and Silas before Silas could attack her any further.

"Relax. It's a finger." Silas stated, moving towards Leah.

"I'm sorry, Leah," Bella said, staring at Silas in disbelief, her pointer finger in her hand. Leah snarled at her but made no effort to move towards Bella as she stood up and moved into the woods where she had a bag of clothes, nudging Silas' hand with her snout, a way to say follow me, which he did.

Silas watched as she limped, only growing angrier as he watched her. Silas sat down on the forest floor as Leah laid down for a moment, she layed her head on his leg, and Silas placed a gentle hand on her head, his thumb moving back and forth.

AUTHORS NOTE !

sorry i haven't updated in like two days. but there's only a few chapters left so yay!

thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 67 14
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต...
26.6K 758 17
๐’พ'๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐“‡๐‘œ๐“€๐‘’, ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰, ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“…๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น, ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ท๐“Ž ...
18K 948 13
[ brain โ€ข storm ] -a moment in which one is suddenly unable to think or act sensibly ! TW ! THIS BOOK CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING: SUBSTANCE ABUSE, H...
48.5K 1.4K 15
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ a hotheaded shapeshifter imprints on Bella Swan's sister. TW: LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE A/N: I do not own the twilight series or characters...