A Chance To Make Things Right...

By Mavaezz_taetae

(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "... More

Part : 1
Part : 2
Part : 3
Part : 4
Part : 5
Part : 6
part : 7
Part : 8
Part : 10
Part : 11
Part : 12
Part : 13
Part : 14
Part : 15
Part : 16
Part : 17
Part : 18
Part : 19
Part : 20
Part : 21
🔸Important 🔸
Part : 22
Part : 23
💓
Part : 24
Part : 25
Part : 26
Part : 27
Part : 28(🔞)
Part : 29
Part : 30
Part : 31
Part : 32
Part : 33
Part : 34
Part : 35
Part : 36
Part : 37💗
Part : 38
Part : 39
Part : 40
Part : 41🔞
Part : 42
Part : 43
Part : 44
⁉️
Part : 45
Part : 46🔞
Answers of QNA
Part : 47
Part : 48
Part : 49💗
Part : 50
Part : 51
Part : 52 💗THE END

Part : 9

6.4K 397 48
By Mavaezz_taetae

Jungkook heard a whistle when he was going to swipe his card to unlock the door. he turned back and saw a man wearing khaki shorts and a red shirt which was half open. His brown hair was in a mess.

"Excuse me?"

The man shook his head. "This wasn't supposed to go like this."

"Excuse me?"

"I whistle, you blush."

"Excuse me?" What is this man chattering about?

"You didn't get it?" the pretty boy shook my head.

"According to me, when i whistled, you were supposed to blush."

What is rubbish is this?

"Excuse me?" the pretty boy said again.

The man smirked. "Is that the only word you know?"

"No."

"Good, I'm James." The man named james stuck out his hand for the pretty boy to shake. But the pretty boy is still confused. What was that about?

"Excuse me?"

James sighed. "This is not what I was expecting. I was the bride's neighbor."

Oh.

The door beside the pretty boy opened and Jenny leaned back, biting her lip and wearing only a huge white shirt. "James?"

He turned around and smirks. "Yes?"

"You forgot this." She revealed a boxer briefs and threw it to him.

Thank goodness, Jungkook did not shook his hand.

Jungkook opened his door then he heard another whistle. That was not from this James. he gave jenny a blank look..

"You look hot. That's what he was trying to say." Jenny took a a chewing gum from the shirt's pocket, tosses it in her mouth and started chewing.

"Oh. Thanks...I guess?"

"Good. You don't hang around with men, do you?"

"No." Jungkook said flatly.

"Good. Buh-Bye." With that she closed her door.

Jungkook sighed in exhaustion. It has been a long day and yet it's only six in the evening. After that small makeover at the parlor and Jisoo's sudden declaration of him being her family, he planned to take rest for some time, but no, jisoo wanted to spend some time with him, like two friends catching up with each other.

Actually, most of the time she kept blabbering about how much she actually fought for her wedding dress from another bride and how many times she had downloaded Netflix in in Yugyeom's laptop.

"He just keeps uninstalling it. I don't understand what his problem is." Truth to be told, jisoo had already started behaving like a wife.

jungkook didn't eat much. he didn't feel like it but now he is regretting it. he closed his door and heard the news channel running on the television.

Huh? I haven't touched the television.

Keeping the card and his phone on the table, he tiptoed to his bed and saw a very familiar man, lying on his bed, eating from his mini refrigerator.

the pretty boy took the remote from the table, switched off the TV and stood in front of him.

"May I know what you are doing here?" Jungkook asked.

The familiar man scratched the nape of his neck and shrugged. "Got bored."

"So you came to my room? Out of all the other rooms, you found mine?"

"Yup." the familiar man is an idiot. How did he even get access to the pretty boy's room?

"Would you like to have anything else? A shirt perhaps?" Jungkook asked.

As far as remember, all the men had come out the of gym hours ago and even he saw them wearing shirts almost an hour ago then why in the world is this familiar man shirtless? He didn't even go to the gym with the others.

"No. I'm fine like this and you get to see this glory." He motions his hand to his body.

the pretty boy's eyes followed his hand. He motioned his sculpted muscles and contoured abs. They weren't that huge, but they were not too small. It was drool wor-what am i thinking?!

Jungkook averted his eyes before he could catch him. "I don't want to see your steroid filled glory. Leave now." the pretty boy growled, pointing to the door.

"Ouch! I'm hurt right here." He pointed on his chest. "Believe me sweetiepic, this glory is not steroids. It's all cakes and pastries."

"Is that why you are here? To show off your cakes and pastries?" Jungkook asked him.

"No." His dark brown eyes bore into Jungkook's. "I'm here because i can be wherever I want to be and choose to be here."

Jungkook's jaw clenched and he saw red in his eyes. "Get out." the pretty boy gritted.

"No, thanks. I'm fine here." Jungkook shot him a glare.

"Are you hungry?" the shirtless man asked him casually as he got up from the pretty boy's bed.

"No." the pretty boy lied. "Leave, Taehyung."

Taehyung stood in front of Jungkook, his eyes drowning right into Jungkook's bambi ones. the pretty boy tried to back away from him, but a smooth surface hit his back and Taehyung's hands caged him against the wall.

He is trapped.

Jungkook is trapped in between in Taehyung's muscular hands...

"What are you doing?!" Jungkook's voice came out as a whisper due to their close proximity ... his heart was beating rapidly against his rib cage .. after .. after many years he felt this nervous ...

Taehyung smirked, seeing the pretty boy's nervousness ...,leaning closer to his face. He said... "I don't know. You tell me."

"! Stop your childish games mister and leave me alone."

"I don't think so. By the way, I owe you a bite." Taehyung said nonchalantly.

"B-Bite?" the pretty boy wanted to punch himself for stammering. "As far as I could remember, you don't owe me anything."

Taehyung's eyebrow raises in a perfect manner. "As far as you remember? Tsk tsk so you don't remember your own screams when I took you?"

Jungkook blood turned to ice. Fear rushed over his whole body.. What is this idiot talking about? This can't be true.. He's lying. Jungkook is sure he's blabbering about last night.

"What are you talking about?"

Taehyung leaned down to Jungkook's ears and whispered. "You don't remember your screams and thrashing in my arms as you came hard and long? That was an amazing night. I'm sad that you don't remember it."

the pretty boy shook my head, trying to ignore this strange tingling feeling between his legs. "No! You're lying. I can never do anything like that."

Taehyung's breath fanned on over his neck, sending a strange shiver down to his spine. "You really think that I'm lying?"

"I don't think so mister! i know so!" Jungkook snapped.

he felt Taehyung's teeth grazing his earlobe. His tummy was doing flip flops strangely but the next remark from Taehyung made his mind froze "Then you don't remember our kiss?"

Something flashes in the pretty boy's mind but he shook it off quickly. "I did not kiss anybody yesterday."

"Are you sure?" Taehyung murmured and pressed his forehead against the pretty boy. "Are you really sure?"

"Yes." Jungkook whispered, suddenly feeling not so sure of himself.

Taehyung sighed. "Let me jog up your memory." Jungkook's eyes widened at this statement. Before he could even lean down to his lips, the pretty boy pushed him so hard that he stumbled and landed on the floor.

"How dare you!" Jungkook shout, "How dare you even try to touch me?!"

Taehyung got up quickly and tried to approach the pretty boy. "sweetiepic, I was just jok-"

"Shut up! Not a single word, Kim. I've heard enough." He gritted out.

"Jungkoo-"

"Leave. Now." Jungkook started taking deep breaths to control his overwhelming emotions. Taehyung is still standing in his position. "Didn't you hear me, you bastard?! I said LEAVE! GET OUT!" Taehyung flinched bad at the sudden outburst and scurried out of the room.

Jungkook dropped on his knees and screamed. he screamed on himself and he screamed on his foolishness. Tears were already streaming down from his eyes.

he let myself get drunk and let a man get close to him. How could he do this ?? how could he let himself kiss someone? His heart started clenching ... his throat went dry...

he screamed again. his breath labored but he couldn't care less. he knew that whatever Taehyung said was a total lie, except one thing.

Taehyung did kiss him, but that's not all. He had kissed him back.

"I-I'm so sorry. So sorry." He kept muttering these words as his tears fell on his ring. It was like everything was falling out of its place.

"I don't know what went through me. I jus-just d-don't." he sobbed.

He felt something warm engulfing me. he kept crying because knew that he cheated on him. He can't forgive himself... he felt his vision blur and he felt exhausted...

he felt somebody lifting him up and helping him lie down on his bed. He wanted to restrain those arms that were holding him close and securely ... he didn't want to feel warmth in those arms.. but he couldn't .. he just couldn't.... his vision was blurred with tears, but he could recognize those hypnotizing brown hazel eyes of the man who was once very close to him.

_______

When the pretty boy woke up, it was late at night. The moon was out and had reached up to its highest limit. his room was dark and there was nobody present. his stomach growled in hunger but he couldn't care less.

he had to leave.

he had to leave this place for good. It was too much for him. Even though he might be running away from his family, he can't do this anymore...

After what he had done, he don't think he could ever forgive himself and he don't think that even Haein could forgive him.

Jungkook took out his shirt from the wardrobe and dumped it back into his suitcase. he took his phone, charger and his keys. Soon, he was done with packing and ready to leave. He tiptoed himself out of the room and closed the door with a click. The whole floor was silent.

Silence is good.

He walked past the corridor, dragging his suitcase and reached the elevator. The door opened and he was about to enter then suddenly he heard a sniff.

he stepped back and looked around to find the source of this sound. he heard another sniff.

The sound came from the door which was a few meters away from the elevator. He kept his suitcase aside and stood in front of the door. he heard a soft murmur and a sob. he tried to push the door and luckily it was unlocked.

When he stepped in, he was on a balcony. It wasn't that dark here so he could clearly see the person sitting on the floor, holding a photo frame and crying.

"Hey." the pretty boy greeted her as soon as he made out her features.

She panicked and got up quickly, the frame fall on her lap . and she grabbed the nearby vase to strike...

the pretty boy raised his arms in surrender. "Woah! Tigress, calm down. It's just me."

She laughed nervously. "Sorry. I-I thought you were someone else." She put down the vase and sat on the floor. She motioned the pretty boy to join her.

After making himself comfortable, Jungkook asked her. "Pre wedding jitters?"

Her small nose scrunches up. "Are those even a thing?"

The pretty boy shrugged. "I don't know. I never got to experience it."

"I'm sorry, for everything." She gave him a sympathetic smile.

"Don't be. It's not your fault." Jungkook mumbled.

"It is! If could have persuaded him more that night then maybe... maybe-" Her voice broke and she started crying again. The pretty boy pulled her closer to him, rubbing her back as she stained his shirt with her tears.

Few minutes later, she calmed down. "Jungkook?" he hummed in response. She pulled away from him and wiped her face. "Did you ever wonder what would have happened if the accident never happened?"

That got him thinking. he didn't want any hope anymore so he had stopped thinking about his future and his supposed future

"I did" Jisoo answered " and it would have been very different from now.."

"maybe" The pretty boy murmured " what did you wonder about.."

He felt her head lying on his shoulder and she sighed.." It was a selfish thought and I'm sorry about it I just couldn't help it.."

"what was it ?"

Jisoo sighed again.."if the accident had never happened , i-I would have still been in busan and wouldn't see this day.. me , getting married .. I don't think it would have been possible.."

Jungkook took her hand and started at her engagement ring.." Do you know who gave you this ring?"

"of couse yugyeom gave this..".

" did you know that he would ever propose to you?"

" I don't know .. I guessed no.. we were only living in the moment together."

"Surprises happen in life." Jungkook 's thumb started brushing over his ring.

"How did it happen? I mean how did he propose? I never got to ask him that." jisoo whispered.

"I caught him slipping the ring in my finger while I was asleep."jisoo chuckled. "Deep down I knew that he would do it."

"That must have been amazing."

"Yeah, it was."

they stayed silent for a few more minutes. The only sound they could hear was their breathings.

"Why were you crying?" The pretty boy asked her.

"I-I woke up alone in my room and started crying when I didn't understand why had woken up. I guess I w-wanted some closure."

"It's okay, but you could have woken somebody up-"

"And get beaten by two pregnant ladies, a new mother and a girl who constantly chews gum, sure why not?" jisoo said sarcastically.

Jungkook let out a breath, feeling his lips curved slightly. "You could have gone to your parents room."

She gave him a mocking look. "And get scolded for staying up late at night? No, thanks. I value their sleep too."

"You could have come to my room." Her smile falters.

"I heard you scream. I saw Taehyung running out of your room, shirtless. Are you going to tell me what happened?"

he shook his head. "A misunderstanding. He thought it was someone else's room." He lied.

"Oh."

"You need to sleep. You have a big day today."

"I miss him," She blurted out. "Very much. I guess I needed him, that's why I couldn't sleep, but you found me."

Jungkook blinked away the tears which were forming in his eyes. "I'm glad I did." he ran my fingers on her hair.

"What were you doing up so late at night?" She asked the pretty boy..

"I...uh...I couldn't sleep too. Had a midnight snack craving."

"You could have used the mini refrigerator in your room."

"It's empty." Jungkook deadpanned. "That shirtless jerk ate it all."Jisoo chuckled again.

"He's not that bad. It's just that he has worked hard to achieve his goals , Taehyung 's was not easy at all don't fall for his always smiling face he has gone through a lot and he hasn't made much time for any of us. He is just trying to mix back with us." Jungkook hummed in response.

he don't care and he don't think he'll ever care... Taehyung is on one to the pretty boy..

only if he knew...

"How can i do this alone?"jisoo's lips quivered as she whispered.

"Do what?" Jungkook asked her as he leaned his head above hers and looked up in the night sky.

"Getting married, starting a new life with a man. Hyung would have never approved of it." Jisoo sniffed..

A tear finally dropped on the pretty boy's face. "You're not alone. All of us will be present at the church and when say all of us, I mean everybody including him too."

"Including my niece or nephew?"

Jungkook choked on his sob. "Including her too."

"Her? It was a girl?" Jisoo enquired him. he shook his head.

"I didn't get to spend much time with our little bean, but personally I wanted it to be a girl." his lips curved more and he let out another breath. "Y-You know I have never told this to anybody. Not even Haien. I just didn't get that much time."

Jisoo smiled. "I'm glad you told me."

Jungkook took the photo frame that was lying on Jisoo's lap and ran his thumb over it, it was a family photo of Haein . jisoo and their Parents ...... There was a pleasant smile on everyone's face ... especially haein's his eyes were all squinted due to his smile... .. A unwanted tear rolled of from the pretty boy's cheeks on the frame near haein's face.. he quickly wiped it away by his thumb...

he sighed then he heard his stomach growled in this silence. Jisoo laughed. "Oh my goodness! You are in serious need of your midnight snack."

"I do." Jungkook said.

"Good. I know the perfect place to get something to eat. Come on!" She left his embrace and got up from the floor.

He get inside the corridor, with jisoo . His eyes roamed around the floor and landed on his suitcase. He halted on his track. She turned around and gave Jungkook a questioning look. "Jungkook, are you coming or not?"

What happened to leaving for good?

The bag is well hidden behind the plants and out of Jisoo sight.

"Jungkook?"

The pretty boy snapped out of his reverie. "Yeah?"

"Is something wrong?"

Jungkook shook his head. "You go ahead, I have to put something back to its original place."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: thanks for voting..❤️❤️

are you  guys even enjoying this book or not???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 12.2K 54
A 16 year cute high school boy Kim Taehyung get pregnant by his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who is school famous boy But when tae got know that his love...
478K 18.3K 76
"I hate you" a blonde said in very angry voice. "I will hate you till my last last breath" a revenet said with his venom voice. This story about a...
486K 13.1K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
367K 13K 73
" You can love anyone and sleep around even after our wedding, I don't care. Just don't expect either thing from me, TILL DEATH DO US APART ! " Even...