The Unforgivable Lies (Editin...

Od eclipwezx

[Edited] The first chapter might be cringe but it will get better hopefully THERE IS SMUT IN THIS BOOK. Hap... Viac

Info/Aesthetic/Warnings
1- the Misson
2- nightmare
3- pretty Face
4- the Truth
5- the beginning
6- stripclub
7- fighting
8- the mole
9- to close
10- do it
11- drinks
12- drunk
13- trouble
14- tell me
15-stay with me please
16- "so your just using me"
17- found
18- lies
19- gun play
20- brat
21- need
22- shot
23- death
24- Hate
25- care
26- power
27- tease
29- shopping
30- "no, you can't leave me"
31- punishment
32- regret?
33- Protective
34- Own
35- Safe
36- help
37- "Because I Love..."
38- I love you
39- gone
40- more
41- The real truth about Ivan
42- The truth
43- hurt me
44- Whipped
45- Dante
46- The plan
47- Im not going to make it
48- gone
49- past
50- Fun
51- Handcuffs
52- News
53- Fire

28- home

9.1K 154 29
Od eclipwezx

Heyyy Hoesss

How is your day

Anyways vote and comment or I will kill your fam no I'm joking 😭

But seriously do it 🫵🏼

Have a good read mls

We're home.

Fucking finally.

After what happened between man and Ares, I called Alaska and told her that we are on our way home.

She was happy.

I walk through the door and the next thing I'm off of the ground and in someone's arms, I gasp looking down and see Alaska, "hi," I chuckle hugging her back. "Ah, I'm so glad your back," she hugs me tighter, "A-Alaska I can't breathe." I choke, she gasps unwrapping her arms around me.

She glanced at Ares who has a smirk on my face, "what about me?" Ares grins, Alaska noes scrunches up, "man whore," she gags, I laugh as his face turned into a glare.

"Come on," Alaska grabs my hand dragging me to gest room.

Damn she's strong.

As we got to her room, she shuts the door and we go and set on the bed, "so tell me everything," Alaska suddenly says. My heart rate speeds up, "what do you mean?" I act like I don't know what's she talking about. She gives me that, 'bitch don't lie to me' look, I groan, "fine." She clapped her hands.

She lays down on her side still looking at me, "ok well the first time, I got mad at him for killing somebody that I was not done with, and then we Um-" I trail off, she raised an eyebrow, "you had sex?" I shake my head, "no, no, no, we just did other things," I move a piece of hair out of my face.

A big grin takes her face, "aw, you best friend finally got fingered," her nose scrunches up. My cheeks turn hot, "shut up." I grunt, "no. I think I like making you embarrassed." Alaska chuckles, I glare at her, she stops laughing and puts her hands up in surrender.

I smirk. "What are we going to do now?" I ask, bored. She shrugged "we can kill somebody. Me and Damon found some people that need to be killed," I smile, "so you and Damon?" I wiggle my eyebrows, her face turns into a glare, "no," she shakes her head. I hum nodding my head.

It is going to happen sooner or later.

I lay down beside her and put my leg on top of my other my other leg, "so who is this guy?" she nods her head and gets up going to her closet and pull out a file, "Xavier Mason," she sets the file on the bed. I grab it and look through it, "he raped and kill men and women, he also stole from the Spanish mafia." I look at her confused, "how?" I never heard of someone stealing from the Spanish mafia.

"He was a mole from the American mafia and got stole money from them to give to the Americans." I nod my head, "so when do we leave?" I close the files getting off of the bed, "anytime. Damon getting me the location where he is at." Alaska tells me as she goes to her closet.

I nod my head, "I got to go to my room and put my stuff away." I hear her hum, I walk out of the room and go down the hallway where my room is, as I got in my room, I see my beg on my bed, my eyebrows pull.

Who put my bag here?

As I was going to my bed, I hear the door open, I turn around and see Ares, "yes?" I cross my arms, "I heard that you are going to kill someone," I lean against the door, I nod my head, "yes, so?" He walks towards me, "so be careful," I was taken back at his words, "I always am." I chuckle turning around and unzipping my beg, "Bella." His voice his is a warm.

I huff and turn around, "what?" I throw up my hands, "I mean it. Be careful," his jaw clenches, "ok I will Ares," I grin "good." He starts to go out the door but stops, "I put you bag on your bed," he looks up at me till we make eye contact, my lips part a little as I see a tiny sparkle in his green eyes, "thanks." I whispers still looking in his eyes, he nods his head before walking out of my room shutting the door behind him.

I put my clothes away and keep the clothes that I have on, I put a leather jacket on and put two tiny knives in my boot and put one in my bra, I grab my dagger out from my bag and put in in my holder that is around my thigh.

My door opens and I see Alaska with Damon, "ok so here is when Xavier is," he hands me a note that has an address written on it, "thanks." Damon nods glancing at Alaska, "I will be downstairs," they both nod their head but keeps on looking at each other.

I chuckle going out my door shutting it behind me, when I get downstairs, I see Amara and Victoria on the couch talking, "Vic, Amara," their head snapped at me, they both have a grin on their face, "hi honey" Amara sets her coffee down and walks up to me giving me a hug, "hi Amara." I hug her back, "so how was it?" She winks at me.

God does everyone know.

My cheeks get hot, "good." Really good, "Bella." Victoria pulls me into a hug, "hi Vic," I chuckle, "you miss us?" Vic smirks, I nod my head, "of course I did." I said. "You have better," Amara play punches my arm.

I see Alaska come from downstairs and see Damon right behind her.

He is whipped already.

I grin as Alaska comes by me, she throws a glare at me, "ready?" I nod my head, "bye," I wave at Vic and Amara, they wave back at me.

Me and Alaska go to a car, Alaska is driving and I'm in the passenger side.

"You got the bag?" I ask Alaska, she nods glancing in the back, I rub and see that bag, I hum looking back to the road.

After 30 minutes we finally reached where he is. An abandoned warehouse.

It used to be the old Spanish warehouses but they moved and changed to there recent warehouse.

We look at each other and nod, Alaska grabs the bag as I get out and make sure no one was looking.

I see a light on in the warehouse, but it is not bright, nor it is dark, it is like a candle.

"Someone in there," I announced, "that is probably him," Alaska get out of the car shutting the door quietly. We both walk to the entrance and open it quietly. When it opens all the way I see him sleeping on the floor.

"I will go behind him and you get ready for him to jump up." I whisper to Alaska, I walk behind him, his body suddenly moves. Me and Alaska both freeze. When he moves around the stairs, I take out my dagger and was about to plunge it into his chest but his eyes snap open.

"der'mo," (shit) I curse in Russian, he kicks Alaska to the floor and grabs my arms and pulls me down making me flip over him, my back hit the hard floor making me groan in pain, "Bella Petrov and Alaska Amana." Xavier crossed his arms, "Xavier Mason." me and Alaska both say getting up.

"So, you here to kill me?" He guesses, "no we're here to play tea party." Alaska rolls her eyes; I chuckle as I see Xavier get mad.

"Come on," I curl my middle and ring finger at him, "let's see who wins." I see him come up to me and kicks, but I put my arm blocking it, I punch him in the face making him stumble back, "oh come on you can do so much better than that," Alaska yells at Xavier, I glare at her, "what?" she put her hands up.

But I got hit in the jaw before I could talk, I fast blood in my mouth as I stumble back, "suka," (bitch) I mutter.

I while the blood gets on my neck hand and get back into my position, I kick him making him fall back, I go up to him and kick him in the mouth, he coughs out blood. "You really shouldn't have made her mad," Alaska comes up to us, I look up at her, "you want to?" I ask, she nods her head grabbing a knife out of her jacket and picks up him by his hair, "same a spot for me in hell." then she sliced his throat.

He choked on his blood in his mouth.

"Ew." Alaska cringe as she gets blood on her hand, "you should go clean your hands," I say, she nods her head going to a bathroom.

I look down at Xavier on the floor with blood coming out of his throat and mouth. I smirk.

That feels nice.

~•~
{Edited}
Word count: 1613

What's your fav band or singer

Mine: CH or the The Weeknd 

Anyway have a great day or night And see you later

Vote and comment

Toodles

-Bri <3

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

15.4K 648 22
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
91.1K 19.6K 62
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့
46.7K 5.2K 36
U+Z ဒီနေ့မင်းလွင် + ဒီယောရာဇာဓိရာဇ်
23.5K 1.8K 34
people read the book trust me on this one