[BL] The Emperor's Little Dev...

By Novelists_Cat_520

Lin Shuan was born in a rich family back in Korea, his family is strict when it comes from fame and education... More

Chapter 1 -Successor
🅒hapter 2
🅐uthor's note
🅒hapter 3- Fear Resistance
🅒hapter 4-Acting
🅒hapter 5- Stairs
🅒hapter 6
🅒hapter 7
🅐uthor
🅒hapter 8
🅒hapter 9
🅒hapter 10
🅒hapter 11-Part I: Eclairs
🅒hapter 12-Part II: Sileam (Part 1)
🅒hapter 13 - Part II: -Sileam (Part 2)
🅒hapter 14-Part II: Sileam (Part 3)
🅒hapter 15 - Part II: Sileam (final)
🅒hapter 16-Part III: Library
🅒hapter 18-Part IV: Boutique Spying (part 2)
🅒hapter 19-Part IV: Boutique Spying (part 3)
🅒hapter 20-Part V: Temple Trip
🅒hapter 21-Part V: Temple Trip(part 2)
🅒hapter 22-Part V: Temple Trip(part 3)
🅒hapter 23- Part V: Temple Trip (Final)
🅒hapter 24- Blood Truth Test
🅒hapter 25- Ceremony and Jealousy
🅒hapter 26- Welcome Home
🅒hapter 27- Mirror
🅒hapter 28- Unexpected
🅒hapter 29- Almost Fainted But Still Fainted
🅒hapter 30- Ridiculous
🅒hapter 31- Bored
🅒hapter 32- What?
🅒hapter 33- Poke
🅒hapter 34- Wisteria Confession
🅒hapter 35- Is it okay?
🅒hapter 36- Nonsense
🅒hapter 37- Princess's Assistant
🅒hapter 38- Cousin
🅒hapter 39- The Therapist Game
🅒hapter 40- The Second Female Lead
🅒hapter 41- Love
🅒hapter 42- Lock Doors
🅒hapter 17 - Part IV: Bouquet Spying
🅒hapter 43- VIP Class?
🅒hapter 44- Where does my heart belongs to?
🅒hapter 45- Class Time
🅒hapter 46- Danced
🅒hapter 47- Fairy Rings
🅒hapter 48- Bloody^^
🅒hapter 49- Tears
🅒hapter 50
🅒hapter 51
🅒hapter 52
🅒hapter 53

Special Chapter- Little Red Riding Cape

4.9K 256 71
By Novelists_Cat_520

Once upon a time, in a world where it's full of magic and mystical creatures. Humans, beast, demons, and other creatures lived happily in harmony.

The good people of Human kingdom, are friendly and cheerful. They love to play and blends with the other magical creatures.

Sometimes magical creatures like mermaids, elfs,and beast men are likely to fall in love with other humans, it was totally legal to marry and make love for other creatures, especially the humans.

When humans and other creatures makes love and that love grows(get pregnant) the baby with mixed blood is called fairies. (A/N: I don't know I just like to call them fairies, cause they have ✨magical✨ powers?)

Fairies are were very common in other side of the kingdom. A lot of other fairies stay at the Human kingdom and just stay there, other fairies likes to stay at the other kingdoms.

In over the past years, the kingdoms was in a peace and love status. Many creatures respect and honor this peaceful state.

But not all kingdoms like the peaceful and love thing, the demon kingdom was the rarest creatures out there.

Demons likes to eat human flesh and also likes to drink blood, too. Demons really likes to target some handsome and beautiful humans.

That's why they don't age at all, it's like a rejuvenating skincare pack. They eat and drink the humans and vio la! Ageless demons.

The human king has been bothered by these nasty and cruel demons for a lot of years now. That's why he did make sure to set up some demon barriers, made from the blood of demons.

It was successful until the present day.
.
.
.
.

“Oh how should I deliver this food to my mother!?! The servants are all busy for the ball tonight! My mother is sick and she lives outside kingdom! Oh how dangerous is that!” the human queen said as she pace back in fort.

The queen’s mother was sick and just yesterday the old woman ran out of food. The queen wants to deliver some food for her mother, but her mother live outside the kingdom.

All the servants in the castle were all busy for the upcoming ball for the marriage hunt for the only prince in the human kingdom.

Grandmother Mary lives in the deep scary forest in the South Demon kingdom. Other people really is scared to enter that death calling forest.

Jax heard his mother about his grandmother being sick he suggested that he will deliver the food to his grandmother.

“Is it really okay? What if there are demons?!! No! You stay here I'll just find a servant” the queen said.

“Mother, do you not trust me? Mother, I'll be fine. It's full moon tonight, demons wouldn't dare to step out from their houses” Jax said as he picks up the basket full of food.

The queen don't have a choice but to say yes. The prince smiles and went to wear his red cape. “Come back safe okay? You need to give us grandchildren first, you are already 21 and you still couldn't date anyone, now I'm jealous of my other friends bringing their own grandbabies with them.” The queen said.

The prince the prince just smiles and pick up the basket full of food. The horse was ready for Jax, he climbed onto the back of the horse.

“Oh be careful my sweet son, remember to always keep on the safe road and don't go to the right path! You must not stop at all until you get to your grandmother! You hear me! Or demons will hurt you!” the queen waves at her son's departing back.

Jax just nodded and waved back at her. Jax just went straight to the safer road bringing the food for his grandmother. It was peaceful and quiet.

On the other side of the forest, a demon wolf was wandering around holding his stomach, as it grumbles.

The demon wolf have been starved for days not eating a single flesh of a human. Because of the hunger the demon got no choice but to hunt for food.

It has been hours and the demon wolf still didn't see any humans pass the road, but oh boy! Isn't he lucky!

The wolf demon heard a galloping horse coming from the road, the wolf quickly went to look at who it is. The majestic prince was riding his horse fast and steady.

The demon wolf saw the handsome face of the prince, his eyes widened and shines as he found the most delicious food he have ever seen.

The prince didn't know that there was a sneaky wolf hiding ahead looking at him, the wolf suddenly had an idea and went to hide from the bushes.

The prince got closer and closer to the demon wolf that was hiding not far from him. Seconds later the prince got closer and finally the demon wolf jumps out from the bushes.

He was acting and was limping. Jax saw the wolf and quickly stopped the horse, the wolf smiles secretly as he was successful.

“What happened? Why are blocking the way demon?” calmly said by Jax, the wolf was shock as he didn't expected that he would be found out already.

The two were quiet and awkward, the wolf couldn't take it anymore, the wolf knows that if he fights with this man, he would lose.

So he slowly backed away from the road and went back to the lush green bushes and hid there until the prince. The prince watch as the wolf retreat into the bushes.

He sneers and went forward ignoring the wolf. Jax was far away from the wolf, the wolf then only came out until he was really far.

Jax was not really in a mood to kill someone today, he has been pissed all night and was acting all day. The marriage ball was really the most annoying thing that Jax hate.

He only agreed to send the food for his grandma so that he could not attend the ball, but that would never come true. Cause the queen would wake the whole kingdom up just to find the prince.

“And I totally cowardly back down, that guy was scary” the wolf came out from the bushes.

He felt really scared facing the prince back then, the wolf was disappointed and hungry that he turned into a human.

“What I'm I going to do now? I'm so hungry.... Ha... Guess I'll just eat some wild unidentified fruits then” the wolf stand up and back the forest.

Jax was really far away but he could still see the wolf from a far, he also witnessed how the wolf turned into a slender human figure. He stopped the horse and observed the figure.

The wolf was walking towards to a bush with a bunch of suspicious berries. The berries were pink and small, the wolf didn't hesitate to pick some berries.

The slender hands touch the berries, while Seth is picking, some one also is peeking on Seth. Jax went down from his horse. He saw how the demon Seth eat the berries.

“Is he dumb?” Jax mumbled as he watch Seth eat the berries.

The berries have some nice side effects on every creature that eats it. The berries are actually called Aphrodite berries.

The prince look at the moon and continues to go to his grandmother's house. “The side effects should start in about one hour” The prince thought and went straight to the house.

In the other hand, Seth was full and quite slightly hot. Seth sat under tree and slept very nice.

FAST FORWARD!!! (cause I am a lazy bish)

The prince brought the sleeping Seth with him in the castle. Seth was sleeping, his face was red and hot, even his body and soul felt very hot and warm.

The servants saw the prince bringing Seth in and was in panic.

“The prince is here, call the queen.”

“Who is that young man? Why is the prince carrying him?”

“Is it the prince’s secret lover?!”

The maids started to whisper each other, Jax can clearly hear the maids whispers. Seth was covered with his red cape, exposing only the face and legs.

The queen heard that his son has come back and quickly went to his son. “Jax, I am so happy that you came back safely!” the queen said.

Jax nodded and didn't look at his mother, the queen then only saw that his good son have brought home a beautiful boy.

(<////_////<)

Jax was blushing and directly walked away with a mysterious boy in his arms.

“Wha... What is happening?” the queen said and fainted. The ball was cancelled because the queen fainted and Jax has to explain the situation first.

Jax’s Room

Jax gently placed the blushing sleeping demon on his bed, Jax saw the beautiful sleeping face of Seth and couldn't help touching Seth's smooth and fair cheeks of Seth.

After some while Jax suddenly smiles and went closer to Seth's face. “Go thing I didn't kill you, it would be such a waste” Jax said.

Uncomfortable, Seth felt very hot and warm. Suddenly he even felt uncomfortable when an unknown breath suddenly brushed up to his face.

“Your too sensitive, I like it” Jax smiles, his eyes can't stop staring at the beautiful Seth. The prince want to see something underneath Seth, so he shamelessly unbuttoned Seth's shirt.

Slowly and gently, Jax can see the delicate white chest of Seth, the prince then look at the right side of Seth's chest, it was clear.

“You didn't have that mark, which is you hadn't eaten any human being.” Jax mumbles as he leans on Seth's exposed chest.

Seth felt it and it was too heavy, he felt very weak and lost. He slowly opened his eyes and saw that he was not in the forest anymore, it was a room.

Seth quickly tried to sat up but was unable to. He then heard a laughter, he quickly saw a handsome blonde man.

Seth totally recognized the face and started to panic. “What are you doing?!!” Seth said. Jax smiles and the mf then slowly started to touch Seth's chest parts.

“W-wha! No! Let me go!” Seth felt really troubled and tried as hard as he can to get out from the man. “Don't. If you struggle I'll have to choice but to do you” Jax said. Still continuing to play.

Seth let out a whine. His face was hot and red, his body was numb and his chest parts are swollen as hell.

..... Time skip~~~~ (⨀⋁⨀)

Seth woke up the other day, and his body was numb and tired. His was tossed around by Jax, as Jax went into him many times with his hard bang bang.

“Good Morning, did slept well yesterday?” Jax pulled Seth near him and kissed him, non stop.

“You... You took it....” Seth said dazed as he stares at the ceiling. “Hmm, can't help myself last night, you were good to be true. Sorry” Jax said guilty.

Seth was just in dazed, not batting an eye to Jax. “You, are going to pay!! You little sh—ah!” Seth  let out a scream in pain.

His back portion is throbbing and it hurts a lot. Seth sunk back into the bed and almost pass out, Seth's whole body hurts and he was kinda hungry too.

Seth then thought of something. “You will pay!... Now serve me and give me food, and then kneel in the corner” Seth said and snapped his fingers.

Jax felt very happy that his victim is finally going to stay in his side forever. Of course Jax did succeed on making Seth stay by his side, but pursuing the demon was hard.

Seth would lock out the prince sometimes and tries to escape from the castle but always failed, and Jax just keep apologizing and always tells Seth some love words.

After for a while, Seth's anger did subsides and finally accepted the dog prince. Seth saw how sincere the prince was about his apologies and love and finally accepted the prince.

So for the last 7 years Seth became the first half demon empress and Jax became the loyal wife slave emperor.

Without the people saying bad things to Seth it was quiet and at first the king and queen disagree with the idea but Jax threatened them that if he doesn't get married to Seth, he would ran away with Seth and his baby.

The queen and king was beaten by this remark and said yes to the idea. Seth was pregy with Jax and his baby, and they live happily ever after~~~~

THE END.

/////////

I was very confused why I even wrote this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...