DELTA FORCE || Yoonmin ||

By twinklytinygirl

Don't dare to gaze down like a girl, when I am questioning you trainee Park!!! I am sorry I won't do it again... More

Chapter : 01 🎯
Chapter : 02 🎯
Chapter : 03 🎯
Chapter : 04 🎯
Chapter : 05 🎯
Chapter : 06 🎯
Chapter : 07 🎯
Announcement
Chapter : 09 🎯
Chapter : 10 🎯
Chapter : 11 🎯
Chapter : 12 🎯
Chapter : 13 🎯
Chapter : 14 🎯
Chapter : 15 🎯
Chapter : 16 🎯
Chapter : 17 🎯
Chapter : 18 🎯
Chapter : 19 🎯
20. 🎯 The Beginning
21. 🎯 Why !?
22. 🎯 Tangled
23. 🎯 Feelings
24. 🎯 Butterflies
25. 🎯 I wish I could
26. 🎯 Can You ?
27. 🎯 Tease
28. 🎯 Not mine, but...
29. 🎯 It hurts so good
30. 🎯 You silly
31. 🎯 Lips on Lips
32. 🎯 Ease on me
33. 🎯 Kill me slowly
34. 🎯 You are My Type.
35. 🎯 You can't leave me...
36. 🎯 Like you mean it...
Announcement
37. 🎯 Feel So Right
38. 🎯 No one like you
39. 🎯 Time.....
40. 🎯 Am I Confused ?....
41. 🎯 Sorry for being late
42: 🎯 You and Me
It's 10K + Q&A
43. 🎯 Saudade
44. 🎯 I did the same
45. 🎯 My Home.
46. 🎯 Imperfect Perfection
47. 🎯 All yours
48. 🎯 Rendezvous ...
49. 🎯 Make love to me
50. ❤️ Mine & Yours ❤️
51. 🎯 Promise
52. 🎯 Mission In-laws
Sorry
53. 🎯 Untangle ?
54. 🎯 Own Blood
55. 🎯 Final Chapter
Author's Note + New Book Announcement
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter : 08 🎯

1.7K 143 42
By twinklytinygirl

Please read the previous chapter if you are confused. Sorry for taking so long to update :(

Senior agent Min Yoongi orders his backup squad to scatter around the basement. Ten to twelve agents and police were still searching for the newbie agent who went missing a few hours ago.

After giving necessary directions to the squad agent Min walks toward the backdoor entrance which he and his trainee used to enter the place a few hours ago. Making him sigh the basement's look remains the same without any trace of the younger trainee. There are no any visible clues that caught the senior agent's eyes no matter how hard he tried.

Scanning the dark narrow passage for the one last time he turns around to leave. That's when his eyes caught a footprint printed on the rough passage in a kind of dark black wet liquid. Since the area was pitch black his only source of light failed to let him identify it at one glance.

Crouching down to the floor nervous senior agent touched the stain to confirm what was it and instantly ratify it wasn't any other ink but blood. Yoongi's senses were alarmed as he saw the way a few blood drops and half-printed footsteps continue further.

He starts to track the footsteps in a commotion and got surprised to see where it was taking him. It was talking him toward an even darker area which was covered by grass and dirt. Actually, the area was an abandoned space used as a garbage disposing area of the club.

Since the ground is covered with grass Yoongi couldn't follow the footsteps anymore but his acumens guide him toward the cracked short wall which connect to the outside world.

.

.

.

Trainee years! heck, those are the hardest periods of his life. Jimin knew he had to face a lot of challenges when he choose his future as an agent. But this is just extra. He doubts any of the other trainees ever got such a hard first task in the whole delta force history.

"Yah! Jimin stop being dramatic".

Younger tries to shrug his own thoughts by weakly tapping on his cheeks. Panting heavily he looks down at his bloody legs. Whimpering and heaving out of the pain he continues to walk toward the vehicle stopped at the dead end of the alley.

As any young man out there he also wanted to live a normal life. you know just doing things he loves. Like......having a wild Friday night with his friends, watching the sunset sitting at the Han river, dancing on the street, singing, enjoying days at a museum or an art gallery admiring the fascinating things, and completing his art degree to achieve his life goal to become a dance academy owner.

Not only that spending lazy Sunday mornings doing nothing but just cuddling with his Jia. Yes, Jia, the only person he lives for. Taking her to their favorite ice cream bar, watching her happily giggle at his jokes, and listening to her talks were the moments he dying to have. Yeah, that's the life he craves to live. If someone from the future tells his thirteen years old self he gonna be a special task force trainee one day, he might definitely laugh until his ass off. Cause that's the last thing he wanna himself to be when he turned out a grown-up.

Park Jimin sighed trying to get back on his feet once again. His legs feel numbed but he feels the way his thighs get sticky more and more as the hot wet liquid continues to run all the way down. He was putting all the left strength to take another step ahead but again and again, all he got to meet is the hard concrete ground of the dark alley.

He couldn't stop himself from wondering about the fact regarding his trainee life. Is it normal to go through all these things when he was just a newbie?. Shouldn't he suppose to complete his training period first before taking out such hard tasks ?. He clicks his tongue at the annoying ache clutching the paper envelope tightly. He determined to take his one last attempt to reach the stopped vehicle. The envelope in his hand was getting messier and messier since his hands were all sweaty and also had some blood stains. He felt so dizzy and droopy yet he clinched to make it up to the vehicle cause he couldn't let anyone let him see like this. He didn't want to let all the struggles he had to go in vain.

.
.
.

Jimin was a few steps away from his senior's vehicle when he felt a cold metal bar pushed against his forehead. The weak frame who was at the edge of faint grabbed a fist full of the fabric of the skirt he wear. Since the alley was dark he couldn't see the shadow of the person who was behind him. But once he recognized the owner of the voice he knew he could finally give up on trying so hard.

"Don't move lady. Raise your hands"

Jimin need to laugh out loud but he didn't have that much energy left with him. He tries to turn to the other's side but his physical state betrayed him.

Staying still in the same posture in a very weak voice Jimin mouthed "Learning by myself isn't a good idea Sir...... help me, please......... it's hurting so bad''. That's the last sentence he spoke before the darkness of the night take him into its embrace.

.

.

.

Yoongi splashed a few water droplets over Jimin's face. The younger one squirms in the back seat trying to open his eyes.

"Jimin can you hear me? "

The younger one has nodded trying to make himself sit.

Yoongi was terrified to see Jimin's state. The younger male was covered in blood. His legs were completely stained and the damage was visible because of the clothes he was wearing.

Min Yoongi couldn't stop himself from assuming many scenarios in his mind cause the younger one looks so vulnerable. Yet he didn't dare to ask it directly cause Jimin was still struggling to pull himself together.

"Jimin, listen don't fall asleep. Stay with me until we reach the force's medical team. I'll take you there within two minutes. They are already here".

Yoongi couldn't get off the car cause Jimin was holding his jacket hem with all the strength he had.

"No. You can't. Don't take me there".

"What are you talking about? See you are bleeding. Don't worry they will help you. I promise."

"No, you can't. Pl-eas-e I can't let them............."

"Let them what? Stop being so stubborn. Let me take you there. You need help Park Jimin"

"See............."

"See what Jimin?"

"JuSt tAkE mE tO a pRiVaTe cLinIc yOu dUmBaSs".

Min Yoongi freeze for a moment hearing what his newbie muttered in a stern yet fragile voice heaving in between.

Wh-what ?

"Y-ou s-stupid abandoned me th-e-re. Did you p-purposefully cut the line c-a-u-s-e you f-found I am a-annoying? You make me wear this s-stupid skirt. And.......(cough in between ) that
w-wasn't one old man there. You! asshole! there w-were three f-fucking tall men. T-they hurt me. And I w-was so sc--ared when you d-didn't come to r-release me as we p-planned. You are a big NO NO Min Yoongi. You moron, dumbass, shithead, asshole, bastard. I hate you".

"Now GiVe tHiS tO mE!!!. Give....give. please ........".

Yoongi's jaw dropped hearing all the free-style cursing coming out from his junior's mouth like a waterfall. For a few seconds, he was just standing there in shock. A second ago he was worrying to death thinking about his junior's condition. But the next minute he understood he is fine cause the brat had all the strength to spill all the cursing in the world. Yoongi can say they had drugged the younger seeing the way he act and talk. He knew this small guy definitely has a foul nasty bitchy mouth but this is the first time Min Yoongi ever got slandered by someone like this.

Park Jimin was acting all stubborn and bratty. It's visible that whatever the reason for his pain is killing him. But the most surprising part is he didn't let the older to take him to the medical team. Yoongi could still see the way he was heaving from the pain but younger was continuously begging not to take him to the base or the force's ambulance which came here with a support team.

"Okay, you are so stubborn Jimin. I'll take you to a private clinic but you have to let me check you first".

" No don't please. Just give me your jacket."

Then only he realized it. The younger one was embarrassed.

To Yoongi and any other agent there, Jimin in different clothes not gonna be a big deal cause always they get in different clothes when they have to carry out missions in disguised. But Jimin takes it as a big deal not wanting Yoongi to take him to the medical support as he need to avoid everyone relating to the force at his best.

"Are you embarrassed ?"

Yoongi got to see the way the younger one slowly nod and close his eyes.

"Okay take this but let me see it first. I promise we don't gonna talk about this later".

Yoongi accepts his defeat cause he understood at the moment trying to make his frustrated trainee understand about the situation is doesn't make any sense. The younger one is too stubborn and acts childish.

Jimin turns his head to the side when Yoongi gently pulled his short piece of fabric up.

Senior has knitted his brows seeing the deep cut on the younger's left thigh.

"Jimin you need stitches. It's deep".

"But please not to the hospital".

"Yoongi close the backdoor of his car gets into the front seat. He reverse the car with a swift move as he understood Jimin need quick treatments".

"T-hey s-stabbed me with a b-broken glass b-bottle when I tried to pass the d-door".

Yoongi looks at his stuttering junior through the rare mirror. His state was so pathetic as he was still shocked.

"Let's talk later okay. You will be fine. I promise".

.
.
.

Namjoon saluted the chief officer Hyun Shik before leaving his office after officially reporting to the base. The time was 12. 40 AM in the morning now. Twenty-five senior agents had cleared the situation in the Gangnam after sending all the arrested to the Gangnam police station for further inquiries. And they had started to do the background checkings immediately when evidence is still fresh.

Before going back to clear his other work Namjoon had reported to the base about the missing trainee agent has found and his senior agent Min was taking the things into his hands and acting accordingly. Namjoon was the one Yoongi contacted to ask him to report the current situation on behalf of him as he couldn't make it to the base immediately.

Seokjin centered another three ranked officers were still out of the base as they were individually inspecting the club and neighborhood with another group of force agents as Delta Force has formally been requested by the NIS to carry out a full authorized mission on the occurred matter a few minutes ago.

.
.
.

" Thanks for coming as soon as I called you". Yoongi said scratching the back of his ear with an awkward smile.

"It's nothing Yoongs. Sit here you also need to get treated".

"Yeol Hee smiled softly, removing the gloves from her hands after finished treating Jimin".

Yoongi know they aren't strangers but still, he couldn't get used to her presence. He gets easily flustered at the young doctor's closeness. He thanks god cause Namjoon wasn't here while walking toward the kitchen to sit on the chair Yeol Hee pointed.

While she cleaned the wound the extremely uncomfortable silence take place between them as both didn't know how to build up a conversation.

"So........work stuff again. Right ?"

"Uh.....yeah he is my junior and .....yeah something has come up.......''

"Sticking a plaster on the wound dressing lady doctor has nod taking a seat beside Yoongi".

Yoongi wanna yet didn't wanna avoid her eye contact. As always today also he didn't get any explanation in his hands to give her if she starts to ask what happen and how it happened.

"Seems like you really enjoy what you choose over me. Aren't you?" It came out as a scoff yet Yoongi could understand the hidden pain laced her words.

Yeol Hee was the only girl Yoongi dated seriously. Actually, they didn't have any problems between them until she need to know about her boyfriend's work life. Like any other girl, she also wanna know what her man is doing, and why he is so reserved when it comes to his work life. Why did he never say a single word about his job. Why did he suddenly disappear for days and reappear with deathly wounds. Her feminine urges to know more about her man had finally broken the trust between them.

No matter how hard Yoongi tries to make her understand he cannot tell her about his work life Yoel Hee act upon her heart. Yoongi tries to make her believe he is totally honest and serious with their relationship, but as the time passed things had turned more and more intense between them. And yeah finally both had agreed to mutually end up their relationship and continue as friends who they can count on. But Yoongi knew he still love her and always will.

"I wonder what that boy went through. He is weak. Like he is surprisingly so weak. He needs a good rest and definitely a proper medical checkup".

Yoongi makes a puzzled face when the lady doctor put extra pressure on the word weak.

"Okay, I'll take him to the hospital in the morning".

"Alright then. Tell him not to wet his wound so as your one. And make sure to give these antibiotics it will help to heal the wound quickly.

"Okay, thanks.".

"Fine then I take my leave".

Yoongi awkwardly stood on the spot not able to decide whether he should talk more to her or not. But while he hesitated the girl had already at the door taking her leave.

"Listen Yeol Hee it's a big relief that you came here quickly. I don't know what I should do without your help cause that guy didn't let me admit him to a hospital".

Yeol Hee chuckled at the way Yoongi explained things so fast like he determined to let it out in one go.

"It's fine Yoongi. I am going now. Call me anytime when you need help. You know...... our promise is still the same. I will always be there whenever you need me".

She smiled sweetly walking toward her car. And Yoongi knew her words had a deep meaning.

Yoongi has quickly followed the girl and back hug her not letting her any second to react.

"Just one-second Yeol-ah. Just one second".

"Make sure to eat and sleep well and call me anytime if you need any hand to whoop your noisy neighbor's ass".

Both had laughed in a unison recalling their teen days when they carefreely date and mess around.

"I will definitely Yoongs. But you know it's not gonna work. I mean, call you at anytime thingy"

Yoongi let her go laughing at her funny tone cause both know it's true. For most of the working hours, he is out of reach.

"Anyway thank you so much once again for today".

"Please stop. You make me feel like I am a stranger with all these thankings".

Both had stare into each other's eyes until they heard a loud noise inside the house.

"Okay just go and check your colleague might need you. I am going now".

Yoongi has nodded waving to the girl waiting another few seconds to see her get into the car.

"Park Jimin you freak"
He muttered under his breath closing the front door before running toward the upstairs.

.
.
.

Jimin was sweating like a mess. His hair was disheveled. Body was shaking. Breaths were uneven. The boy was panting so hard. His lips never stopped mumbling incoherent words while trying to make himself sit up. That's when his hand mistakenly touch the glass jar placed on the nightstand.

Yoongi quickly reaches the bed younger is laying on and helps him to sit on the edge.

"Jimin are you okay? What happens?"

The boy had loudly break into tears hugging very confused older male tightly. He was hiding his face in the crook of his senior's neck like if he lift his head someone gonna kill him.

Yoongi tries to detach the boy. But every time younger has even tightened his grip.

"Appa no you can't. They will take you if you go. You promise to stay weekends with me. Don't go..........please".

Jimin was loudly crying into Yoongi's neck not letting him go. His fists were curling around the older's shirt as his life depend on it.

Yoongi understood the boy was having a nightmare and it looks like it was about some memories that traumatized him for a long time.

"I am not going anywhere Jimin. Just sleep you will feel much better in the morning".
Though he wasn't much comfortable Yoongi starts to gently pat the shaking frame and immediately feel the way younger calm down and drifted to sleep.

Yoongi carefully makes the boy rest on the bed. He looks at the floor now wet and messed up with the broken glass pieces.

He sigh getting up to leave and got to hear the way younger mumbling and weeping even in his sleep. Boy was unrest and it was visible.

After cleaning the mess Yoongi leave the room closing the door ajar in case Jimin needs something.

.
.
.

Time 1.10 AM.

"Yoongi-ah is everything okay?"

"I couldn't get him into a hospital. He is stubborn so I took him here. Yeol Hee treated him and leave a few minutes ago".

"What? don't say you are doing as your junior says".

"Stop that Namjoon-ah. I was too exhausted to deal with him. He was drugged and acted like a brat".

"Okay okay anyway, I talked to the academy officers to inform Jimin, and he will be okay even if he stays another day at your place. The base will contact you to discuss the files and proofs Jimin brings".

"Is that so?. Okay I'll arrange the things. Then I'm gonna hung up Joon I have some work to solve out".

"Okay. Don't overwork. Get some rest man".

.
.
.

Time 9. 50 AM.

"You need help? "

"No, I'm okay".

"I can see, a little help will make it easy for you Jimin".

"No sir don't worry".

*plate falls on the floor breaking into pieces*.

"Park Jimin !!!......."

"Uhh........ maybe I need a little help".

Yoongi took a deep breath to calm down himself for the nth time till the last night. He was trying so hard not to lose his calmness not wanting to make his sick trainee upset. But the smaller male who was in his gray T-shirt and pair of soccer shorts, which looks too big on him, was not being any help at all.

"I will help you to clean sir."

"No......fucking no. Don't even think about it. I will do it and you will eat this and go to your dorm. Clear?"

"But it's so nice here. Younger mumbled digging his food.

"Damn you can cook well sir. It's a ten out of ten." The younger one was messily stuffing his mouth sticking a thumbs up in the air. His bandaged leg was rested on a stool and anyone can say he was having his best life from the way he settled himself on his senior's sofa.

Yoongi sigh. He had never felt this helpless. He wish he could drag him out. He was so loud , talkative and also having too much energy for a just wake up person. Above all Jimin was acting like a mentally unstable 10 years old who never listen. His acts of kindness, like trying to get his own glass of water and trying to take dishes from the kitchen had pushed the older male to enjoy another load of chores.

"Your house looks nice sunbae nim. Yoongi pretends Jimin is invisible. He let the latter talk as much as he wants because trying to make him shush is totally useless.

"I don't like black, besides that the room I slept in is the best. It was soooo cool. You live here most of the time. Aren't you? Are you living alone? Is it a rented one? Do you have a pool?. Woahhh your garden is also looking nice".

"Yoongi was still patiently digging his plate."

"OH MY GOD, IT'S A PUPPY. COME HERE BABY ...........!!!!!

Yoongi choked on his food as the younger's extra reaction to his puppy was too loud and unexpected.

It was his dog. It was just his dog. But Jimin was already climbing down dragging his wounded leg like he had witnessed some endangered rare species in the living room.

"Don't touch him. He doesn't like strangers"

But the puppy was already on Jimin's lap.

"You traitor"

Yoongi hissed before standing up to collect the plates and clean the mess on the floor.

"Stop squeezing him. Force's officers will reach here soon get yourself dressed and take your medicines".

A/N: Yes more chaos is waiting.

And...........I got a little break so I came to see you all.

Update: 14/5/2022
Hit the star button and lemme see stars.

🌟 🌻😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 487 26
Park Jimin the grandson of a powerful king from Busan in the past . Jimin's a rich CEO of a well known fashion industry falls in love with his b...
16K 453 43
Lynx works in a famous company owned by his boss, Darius. And because of the wickedness of their parents and difficulties of life he has to work for...
655K 40.1K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...