My Best friend's Sister (GxG)

Galing kay weekendlustt

A forbidden romance with her best friend's sister. Will things take a turn for the better or will everything... Higit pa

Character Aesthetics
Let me start from the beginning
I pray internally that I survive tonight
I'm practically a ghost.
How did she know?
The memories are flooding back
My ex is a girl
What are you doing?
I still feel drawn to her
I can't lose anyone else
To a night we probably won't remember
Uh Journee we didn't wear the right shoes for this
Don't ever think that
Thank you for being here
Promise
You coming?
You have a way with words Elle I swear
Night swimming
Neither can I
Mom's home
We can unpack later
There's a monster in my closet
How will I last until Saturday?
Wow.
There's always after
Do I make myself clear?
That sounds familiar
Join me?
No one to talk to
All secrets must come to light
Disappointed
Feeling normal
I hope it was long enough
Confrontation
Fall is in the air
A Bootiful Night
Firsts
Mine
Winter break b**ches
Ex's
You mean so much to me
I promise

Do you feel better?

21.6K 564 117
Galing kay weekendlustt

The morning sun spills into the room causing my eyes to flutter open, and I notice the bed is empty beside me. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion as I wipe my eyes to adjust to the bright room. I look for my phone before checking the time.

11:05 am. 

My heart drops slightly knowing everyone will be back soon, so I quickly gather my things and put them into my bag. I change out of Jordy's t-shirt and into a black crop top and matching shorts. I use some gel to pull my wild curls into a messy bun before brushing my teeth. Once I'm ready I grab my bag and put it in Journee's room knowing that would be a better explanation if they are already here. 

I slide my tan Yeezy slides on before descending the stairs. I hear music playing as the smell of breakfast cooking enters my nose. I walk further down the stairs and into the kitchen to see Jordy flipping pancakes on the stove. I see that she's now in a white tee and grey sweat shorts with white Nike socks. 

I walk closer to her as I watch her cook the food with ease. It looks like one of those things that come naturally to her, and it's kind of interesting to watch. I walk behind her to see if she notices my presence considering she's so engrossed in cooking breakfast. To my surprise, she turns around from the stove and I notice her beautiful hair is pulled into a tight ponytail, enhancing her features. 

"Good morning beautiful," she says before walking over to me and pecking my lips. 

A smile forms on my lips as she pulls away, "Good morning," I say as I pull myself up onto the counter allowing my legs to dangle. 

"I'm making a huge breakfast for everyone," she says as she returns to cooking. 

"Aw, that's sweet," I say before hopping off the counter.

"I put all my stuff in Journee's room so I'll say I stayed there," I fill her in while grabbing the plates and silverware to make the table. 

"That's a good idea, I'll offer to take you home too," she says while placing all the pancakes on a serving plate. 

I nod agreeing while grabbing all the juices and placing them on the table, and Jordy brings over the stack of pancakes before returning to the stove. I grab the bowl of eggs and the other bowl holding the different kinds of fruit before placing it on the table with the other food. 

I walk back over to Jordy before wrapping my arms around her while she stands over the stove cooking the bacon. 

"You okay?" she asks before turning around so I'm embracing her fully. 

"I just miss you," I mumble honestly and she starts rubbing my back. 

I get really attached to people easily, especially when I spend every hour with them. I mean Jordy and I have slept together the last two nights, and I've basically spent every second of my day with her this past day. I don't know it's just hard thinking about not being around her. 

"We'll hang out every day Elle, everything can still be the same but in private," she mumbles as her other hand caresses my head. 

"I'll miss sleeping beside you," I say honestly as I cling onto her tighter and she chuckles causing vibrations to pass through both of us. 

"Wow I feel so special," she jokes and I pull away to give her a fake glare. 

"I'm joking," 

"But I can always stay at your house or I can sneak you in over here, and you just leave earlier," she continues and I nod as I stare into her hazel eyes. 

"Besides you act like us keeping this private is permanent," she says as her eyes narrow at me, and I nod as a smile makes its way onto my face. 

"You're right," I say before pecking her lips and she smiles at me.

"Besides enjoy the moment instead of already missing me," she corrects me and I nod quickly knowing she's right. 

"You'll regret it later if you don't," she says while turning to transfer the bacon onto the plate. 

She sets the last plate down on the table just as we hear the door swing open, and patters of feet echo down the entry hall. I see Journee and Sebastian walk into the dining room with happy faces, and before I know it, Journee flings herself into my arms. 

"I've missed you so much," she says as we embrace and a laugh escapes my lips.

"Aw really?" I joke and Journee pulls out of the hug before narrowing her eyes. 

"I've missed you too Jour," I say and she automatically smiles at my statement. 

She turns to the table, "You guys made breakfast?!" she says with excitement before sitting down on the bench placed at the table. 

"It was Jordy's idea," I say giving her credit as I sit down beside Journee. 

Causing Sebastian and Jordy to sit across from us, "Brielle still helped," she says giving me credit, and I meet her light eyes. 

She gives me a small smile, and I turn back to Journee, "Also I stayed in your room last night if that was cool?" I fill her in even though it's a lie. 

She nods quickly as she chews her pancakes. "Of course it is," she says as she goes to pour her orange juice, and I feel regret run through me as she believes my lie.

"So how was the rest of the trip?" Jordy asks Journee and Sebastian chuckles earning a glare from Journee. 

"It's funny now but it was so awkward," she fills us in, "Alex and Maya wouldn't even look at one another, and Alex kept getting mad at the littlest things," she says to me before taking a sip of her juice. 

"But Eva and Luca made it a fun trip, so we're all good," she says in a louder tone as she shrugs before looking at me.

"Are you good?" she asks and I nod. 

"I'm..." I go to say but the front door opens causing me to trail off. 

Feet patter down the hall again before revealing Luca and Eva. 

"Hey! you guys starting eating without us?" Eva asks as she sits her stuff down before joining Journee and me on the bench, and Luca mimics her actions sitting beside Sebastian. 

"Relax we just started," Journee says as Luca and Eva start filling their plates. 

"This was a nice gesture," Luca says as he grabs his fork.

"Thanks," Jordy and I say in sync causing us to look towards one another.

We quickly look back to the group who's busily stuffing their face. 

"So Bri do you feel better?" Eva asks and I tilt my head.

"Hm?" I question. 

"She's talking about the weird cold you came down with, the reason why you left?" Journee tries to innocently fill me in. 

"Oh yeah I'm feeling much better," I say as I eat my fruit. 

"That's good," Luca says as he sips his apple juice. 

The door to the garage swings opens causing all of our heads to snap in its direction seeing Jordy and Journee's parents. 

"Aw breakfast? How sweet," Their mom says as she walks further into the house, and her dad does the same. 

They roll their suitcases into the hall before sitting down at the opposite ends of the table. 

"How was the lake trip?" their dad asks and we all nod in sync. 

"Fun," we all say and they nod as they fill their plates.

"How was the business trip?" Jordy asks and they both nod. 

"Boring," they say in sync, and we all laugh. 

"Bri how's your mom doing we haven't talked in so long?" their mom asks and I shrug. 

"She's good she gets back from her business trip tomorrow," I say and she nods with a smile. 

"That's good we'll have to all have dinner soon," she says with a smile and I nod mimicking her actions.

 "That would be nice I'll mention it to her," I say and she sends me another smile as we all dig into our delicious food. 

Before I know it breakfast is over and we've all finished cleaning up. Eva and Luca leave while everyone else takes their bags to their rooms causing me to grab mine from Journee's room. 

"You can stay another night if you want," she offers as I grab my suitcase, and I shake my head.

"No it's okay I kind of miss my house," I say before giving her a hug. 

"I'll come over tomorrow so we can do something," I say before pulling out of the hug and she nods. 

"We need to find different things to do," She says and I tilt my head, "We're halfway through the summer and all we've done is swim all day, watch movies and eat fruit, go to the lake, go to parties, and one beach trip," she informs me and I tilt my head further. 

"What else is there to do?" I ask and she gives me a full smile before jumping up and down giddily. 

"Okay don't tell anyone I told you yet," she whispers and I nod in curiosity. 

"I'm trying to convince my parents to let us stay at their condo in Miami for a couple of weeks," she informs me and my eyes widen as excitement flows through me.

"There are three bedrooms and three bathrooms since it's usually just me, Jordy, and my parents, so we'd all have to share a room with someone," she informs me and I nod hoping I share a room with Jordy. 

"If you aren't comfortable with sleeping in the same bed as Jordy then Eva or I can share with you," she says and I shake my head. 

"It's fine I'm comfortable," I say knowing good and well that we shared a bed a few times. We've actually swapped saliva. 

I shake my head of the thoughts, "Are you sure?" she clarifies and I nod reassuringly, "Good hopefully my parents say yes," She says with excitement. 

"I hope they do too," I say in agreement as I walk towards the door. 

"Jordy's taking you home right?" she asks and I nod as I open her door.

"Okay love you see you tomorrow," she says and I flash her a smile. 

"Love you more," I say before exiting her room and down the stairs. 

I head into the sticky summer air as I make my way to Jordy's car before putting my suitcase in her back seat. I enter the air-conditioned interior and I turn to meet Jordy's beautiful light eyes. 

"Hi, baby" 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

54.2K 1.4K 19
All Charlie wanted was to go to college, play soccer and maybe meet a nice boy. What she didn't want was the "nice boy's" sister to enter the picture...
5M 94.5K 46
"๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’”๐’–๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š..." | | MATURE CONTENT 18+ | | ''You want to test mะต Grace?'' he mumbled, moving dangerously close to m...
10.6K 282 35
Y/n is in love with her best friend's sister. Will they be together, dose's she feel the same way?