π–πˆππƒππ‘π„π€πŠπ„π‘ % ᴏɴᴇs...

By pink4ume

✧*:ο½₯゚ π–πˆππƒππ‘π„π€πŠπ„π‘ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 πŽππ„ π’π‡πŽπ“π’ x female! reader ... More

wooin.
minu.
dom.
monster.
sangcho.
owen.
TJ.
june.
jay.
juhwan.
harry.
owen.
mahon + jay.
mia.
hyuk.
vinny.
joker.
owen.

joker.

3.8K 60 8
By pink4ume

TW: this story may contains yandere behaviour, gore, blood, harms, murder and suicide. Do not proceed if you're uncomfortable!

SOUNDS of pots clattering make it to the basement place, Y/n sat by herself, the chain sounded everytime she moved. Her body covered in both blood and fresh bruises

THREE days ago, you went to the college like usual meeting with your friends and have a chit chat, one of them whom appeared to be a boy wrapped his arm around you as the all of you walked to lecturing room together, you failed to notice a pair of sharp eyes watching from far.

You was so into the group talk that you didn't a figure accidentally bumped into you "Oh-Sorry.." It happened to be someone you knew named Joker, you both met during a project that assigned both you and him together, he's rather an odd guy with surprisingly calm nature, he always so cold around everyone and he is hated all over the school because he's an oddball, apparently.

You wasn't at all fazed about it and instead get along very well with him even though some of your friends warned you not too and that he's actually crazy and mentally unstable, you ignored their bad comments thinking that maybe they did that just so you stop befriend with him.

"Gosh, I'm so sorry Joker.." You apologized, helping him picking his books up, you apologized once more and just as you was about to left along with your friends he pulled your hand "You could apologized with a cup of coffee?" You blinked looking back and forth between him and your friends, they were clearly annoyed and not bothered to hide their angry faces at the poor boy, you chuckle "Haha, guys it won't be long, I'll be back." You insisted and motioned Joker

You both went to the cafe buying two cups of black coffee, your orders finally up so Joker stood up to get the drinks, you smile seeing him leave to take the beverages "Here you go." He gave you a cup sipping on it a bit "Hah it tastes so good." You agreed blowing on the thick hot fog, sipping again.

You both exchange a few quick talks when all of sudden you started to get really dizzy, your head spins "Oh my god. Are you alright?" You grab onto his arm hissing in pain "Yeah my head suddenly throbbing..." He helped you up "Oh my god, let's head to my house, it's near." You walk one to two steps just to slump against him again, the last thing you saw was Joker fishing his hand inside your bag to take your phone and darkness finally consumed.

You woke up with a minor throbbing headache, your back against the wall of a dimmed dark room full with just racks and a few stuff, you tries to moved your hands but it locked to a chain and the walls. You gasped remembering things that happened before you blacked out, You started screaming for Joker's name and he came running from upstairs "Oh sweetheart, you woke up." Your mouth agape, what is he talking about?!

He caressed your jaw to your cheek, "I'm sorry, I had to drugged you or else you won't come along with me.." You shake your head aggressively, "Don't touch me!" Scared, your eyes pool with tears threatening to falls "My friends will come and find me, you shit!" He started laughing like manic "Right, after you told them you hate them? No sweetheart they won't." You froze glaring at him "What have you done? You crazy! You are a fucking psycho! You are so fucked up in the head you asshole--!" A loud sound echoed around the room, your hair covered your eyes and lips bleed "Oh my I'm sorry," He grabbed both your cheeks kissing your lip multiple times licking on the blood, you wiggle your head but he pulled your hair into a fist, it felt as if your hair just ripped open.

He broke the kiss putting his hand over yours and chuckle "I waited long enough," He murmured "I fucking hate you." A simple word, cracking his heart, his eyes darkened as he suddenly stood up feet going back and forth looking for something, he finally lose it.

He finally come again with a rubber pipe and started beating you up with it, you scream and shouts in agony prying off to free your hands from the chain, Joker had tears about to fall but that didn't stop him from beating you half-dead.

YOU started to shiver at the back flash of what happended three days ago, You don't even have the energy to talk after days without food nor drinks, no it's not like Joker didn't provided you one but it's you the one who won't eat the food--what if he puts rat poison in it? You don't want to die at a young age.

"Y/n my sweetheart. I bring you food again!" He singsong with a craze smile on his lip, you avoided contacts, he chuckle putting the tray aside you "Won't you eat? I put a lot of efforts making this~" You shake your head, denying his offer. Joker sighed, harshly grabbing onto your chin and mush it using his hand "Eat." You started to sob, your head shake left and right not wanting to even take a single bite of that.

Joker looking for it again, You sobs harder "Please no! I beg you no!" He found the razor knife taking your hand out, you tries your best to pry off his grips but to no luck, it's futile "You still don't want to eat?" You quiet down by muffling your sobs gritting on your lips

"Fine."

The fresh cut seal opened again, it's hurter and deeper, all the newly fresh cuts multiply with each slashes he scarred on your forearm, you yelled out loud begging him to stop but he kept going.

Too much of blood lost, your head spins eyes almost whitening "...S..Stop.." You slump on the wall collapsing, Joker froze looking up at you "Y/n? Y/n why aren't you screaming anymore? Keep screaming! Hey!"

BLURRY, your vision blurred, you try to open your eyes adjusting on the bright light white. The room plain white "Is this heaven?" A chuckle was heard inside the room, you jolted from your laying position sitting up and sees Joker sitting on a chair, his eyes directly facing yours, shimmer and glimmer of hope in them "You finally woke, it's been weeks and you won't get up. I'm worried." Now that you realized it you wasn't in the basement anymore and your body no longer chained and even the cuts--it been taken care of "It'll heal soon, I'm sorry for what I did Y/n. I feel bad now."

Your eyes hinted with hope "You will free me?!" He glanced up at you, "Of course...No...Why would I?" Your mountains of hope fell down, your breath turns shaky "You will still lock me up here?" He held your hand in his "Y/n, you will seriously thank me for this, you don't what kind of people is out there, they'll harm you because...they're plainly cruel."

"Harm me? You mean people like you?" Brace lacing your tone nation, Joker scoffed while smiling "No Y/n, I'm being kind to you. I saved you can't you see?!" You get up but just to fall on the floor defenseless "Trying to run away? From me? You won't cus I'll make sure you stay by side forever."

You tries your best to stand up but it's futile, you are still weak "Get up Y/n." He forced you to get up and laid you back on the mattress "Don't you dare try to thing of escaping me. Ever." He left the room, the door slammed shut and sounds of it being locked. You sigh rolling on the bed trying to sleep and think of a plan to escape.

The next morning, Joker woke up making himself and you a cup of tea and pancake, he left you to eat by yourself and came back all dressed up "I'll go out for a bit and be back in an hour. Stay at home and wait for me I might buy you something." Bingo, time for your absolutely brilliant plan.

Joker kissed your forehead, leaving the room once again--not lock but instead the front door, you sat down on the couch downstairs at the living room counting numbers for fifteen minutes, you slowly get up going to the basement and tiptoed to the end of the room seeing a dimmed light of the small window just perfectly fit on your body, you had a hard time trying to opens it "Come on, come on come on--" Click, it finally opened.

You put both your feet out first and slid slowly using your hands, panting you slowly walk and began running "Shoot," You had forgot your phone--this place was totally unknown to you and your phone is your only last hope to survive, definitely not having a choice you ran back inside seeing that the door unlocked from outside "Fuck!" You screamed in frustration.

Looking elsewhere for something you could use to break the metal lock, a few minutes passed you found a hammer hiding inside the flower pot placed at the porch and used the smacked it on the lock---after few tries it broke down, you ran back inside to look for your phone but to no avail you couldn't find it, your eyes started to fill with tears--give up. Give up. Give up. Give up.

Sound of your ringtone suddenly roaring throughout the whole empty living room, you kept on searching finding the phone inside the kitchen drawers, almost died with cracks on it, your friend number displayed on the screen "Y/n--?!

"F/n?! Oh my god thank goodness you picked up! Help me! I was kidnapped by Joker! I don't where I am right now! Please save me! Help me call the cops! The battery almost die! You are my only hope please!"

"Y/n slow down! I barely heard you! Go and hide for now I have asked F/n(2) to call the cops, they will try and track your location for now try to hide okay?" You whimper "I can't, Joker will find me--" The phone got snatched, your hand turn shaky seeing Joker with his eyes raging in pure anger "What have you done?!" He yelled at you, smashing the phone on the ground and steps on it violently

You pressed your palm against your mouth--too stunned to react "I should've just kept you in the basement you ungrateful bitch!" He yanked your hair, you shout in both pain and fear successfully grabbing on a sharp fork inside the drawer and stab his cheek with it

He scream momentarily letting go of you, you run to the front door and tries to open it but it locked "Fuck!" You sees Joker from the corner of your eyes, his shoulder slumping on the wall trying to get to you "I'll kill you!" You run upstairs to your room and hid inside the closet to panic to locked the bedroom door, almost cursing at yourself for your carelessness and just as you was about to got out of the place and lock it "Y/n~" His voice sang song, he's near.

The door creaking open, his footsteps nearing, his rage breathing heard "Where are you? Are you here?! Hm..." He sarcastically pout, you closed your mouth using the back of your palm and close your eyes "Peeka..."

"Boo!" The closet door slammed open, his eyes raged with a manic smile plastering on his face, you kick his stomach and make a run---

A sharp sensation hits the back of your stomach, so deep that it went through the front, looking behind Joker had his eyes closed smiling down at you, you collapsed on the ground with blood slowly drips out of your mouth, Joker held you in his arm rocking you "You must be tired right? Go on, sleep tight..." You mustered enough energy to push his hand away "Rot...In hell..." You slurred aggressively coughing out blood "I'll wake you up again alright?"

Your eyes draping close, your vision blurry and energy weaking, Joker pulls you close basically basking your cold body to his warm one, your heart died down and Joker sensed it "...Y/n...Don't die~♥︎" Your nerve could not be heard--He chuckle pulling the knife out your stomach "I'll be with you soon sweetheart..." He kissed you cheek one last time slowly slid the knife on his wrist--even deeper and near his pulse point.

He breath his last breath imagining your pretty smiley face, looking at him with such adoration, your focus face everytime you write down your notes, your soothing honey-like giggle everytime he make a fool of himself, the angelic face he wanted only him to witness and no other. His obsession.

-

a/n: in the mood for angst smh...enjoy<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 735 8
Just some oneshots that get extra heated, and with so many oneshot books out there feel free to request a lady to appear in the next part of this ser...
3.3K 25 67
If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad (or other platforms you're on) you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack...
53.4K 1.1K 30
π•€π•Ÿ π•žπ•ͺ π••π•£π•–π•’π•žπ•€, π•ͺ𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•žπ•– π•Žπ•–'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕀 π•¨π•’π•Ÿπ•₯ 𝕦𝕀 π•₯𝕠 𝕓𝕖 π”Έπ•Ÿπ•• π•—π•£π• π•ž π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕠 οΏ½...
3K 290 31
||I do not own Windbreaker.|| "I'm what?! Mahon Jo's adoptive daughter?!" In which a simple girl from the modern world got transported inside her fav...