DANCING WITH DEVILS

By Xiuminmellow90

Lock up, not knowing where or how, teenagers have to work together to escape. However feuds happen as there a... More

Chapter 1. Societys Dance
Chapter 2. Mania
Chapter 3. Drama
Chapter 5 . Revolve
Chapter 6. Monsters
Chapter 7. Worlds Punishment
Chapter 8. Trial #01
Chapter 9. Outcast
Chapter 10. Break Out
Chapter 11. Goodbye Hell

Chapter 4. Execute Sanity 

2 0 0
By Xiuminmellow90

"Cant believe she slip away from me. She said we have to work together to leave this place and look at her wanting to do everything on her own. Rylee you better stay alive until I find you." Daniel mumble aggressively to himself as he walk down the moldy scent halls alone.

'At least that body I found wasn't either Kayla or Alice..which means there somewhere in this building still..Damn it..not even a single staircase heading upward yet. And all the doors I've check where lock and they wouldn't even budge after I kick them..This seriously sucks'.

Trrkwarrrrahhh

"Damn..not again. It better not be in this hallway or I'm pretty much screw." Gritting his teeth, Daniel sped up his pace, scanning over each door he came across. However there was no luck. Glancing behind him once in awhile to see if that high pitch screeching sounds owner was nowhere near him.

"Come on Daniel..keep it together..stop thinking about the others..they can handle themselves..hopefully."

Wanting to relax and think on the bright side that he might be lucky and the sounds coming from somewhere no we're close to where he's at. The sudden sound of a door slamming shut echo through the hall he stood in.

"The hell. Don't tell me these things can open and close doors?!."

Slowly walking closer to where the sound came from, talking was Audible from behind one wooden door with blood staining it from top to bottom.

"The stench is unbearable Elija. Opened it already!."

"Tessa. Just a little bit longer!."

Daniel held his back against the opposite wall the talking door was on. And in seconds, the door nearly flew off its hinges as a girl with short Carmel hair stumble out of it. With her body bent over she cough and gaged as she held her arm across her stomach. A boy with darker skin and dread locks tied up in a ponytail follow her looking both ways until his eyes land onto Daniel has his jaw drop as he lightly push himself off the wall. The other guy nearly fell backwards as the girl was still unaware of another person's presence as she still was coughing.

"Who are you! How long have been standing there!?."

"Elijah~ what the hell are you so work up over..who are you?." Slowly standing up after bending over for awhile, the girl seem to be getting the color back into her face as she focus her attention onto the boy standing up against the wall as she push a few lose strains of hair behind her ears.

"Uhm..hi?." Daniel spoke as the girl stood there blinking her light brown eyes constantly.

"Answer my question first..who are you?!." Elijah spoke harshly as he lightly grab Tessa by the waist and brought her behind him, although she stumble a bit as she must've gotten a little dizzy after being bent over for a bit to long.

"I'm Daniel..I'm trying to find someone until I heard talking...I follow it..and here we are."

"That screeching sound..didn't you hear it." The girl ask as she poke her head around Elijah's shoulder to get a better look at the boy.

"It seems that it came from a different section of this place."

"This might be a dumb question..but..I'm assuming you don't know where we're at either."

"We're all in the same boat..you two remember anything before waking up here?."

"Beside our names..but that's it." Tessa spoke.

"Well..should we introduce ourselves..I'm Tessa..this here is Elijah..what about you?."

"Daniel."

"The others that were with us ran down that staircase when we heard that screeching sound." Elijah spoke as he point towards the stairwell sign that dangled from the ceiling.

"Is that a blueprint?!." Daniel ask as Elijah lift the cripple paper in his hand and held it out.

"Seems to be..but not official..that group we saw..they must have did this."

"The ones in that room you two came out of..so..there were others before us." Daniel spoke quietly.

"You said before your looking for someone.." Tessa began to speak before Elijah butted in.

"Look closely at this..there's and x here..which I'm assuming is our location..but there nothing indicating that there a stairwell down that hall..yet the sign saids there is.."

"You two mention that your group mates ran in that direction..if this map is accurate..and there not back here due to a dead end.." Daniel turn his head and look down the hall. The ceiling lights were either dim or broken, dangling down as cords were snap and tangle together.

"It's so creepy..but..we should take a look..right?." Tessa nearly whisper as she wrap her arms around her thin body.

"If your to scare Tessa..you could stay here while we look." Elijah spoke as he knew by the expression forming on her face what her answer was going to be.

"Are you crazy. I'm not staying here by myself."

"Okay than..shall we go than?."

"All of these hallways look the same. Nothing writing nor any signs saying what floor is which..whoever's behind this really wants there prisoners to lose all hope of leaving."

Currently in a zigzag form hallway, Rylee walk alone as she continue her investigation on finding out what exactly kind of place she has winded up at. Oak doors stood five feet apart on either side of the grey concrete walls. Though, one stood out as it was ajar a few inches, knob broken off as it sat in a small pool of red liquid. Walking closer to the door, she use the toe of her shoe to push the door open fully.

With her arm rested on the door she use the other one to search for a light switch. However with no luck. She poke her head in, though, the room was pitch dark, groaning out of frustration, she took the risk and walk in. As she took a few steps forward, her foot slips as her body drastically falls forward, with her arms unknowingly moving in front of her chest to brace herself for the floor, her body land hard as silent groans escape her parted lips. A loud groaning sound echo through the room as she roll over onto her back before sitting up, a stinging feeling crossed her lower leg. Looking down on the floor, only lying a couple inches away from her boot, a poorly made weapon made with iron bars and duck tap laid there with a few drops of blood next to it.

"Damn it..at least it's just a scratch."

Examining the room on her ass, Rylee notice how a blood trail was leading some where, although since there was no light to be found so far in the room, she couldn't tell what it could be leading too. She tilt her head while leaning back to crack a few bones before attempting to stand back up to get a better look.

"So much blood ye-."

However, as she lean back she could feel the bare part of her waist touch something strange, she slowly turn her torso and look down. Arms and legs sprawl in different directions. With multiple Stab wounds in the stomach area. A lifeless girl laid there with her eyes still widen. Mouth gape as like trying to catch her last breath. While tears stain her pale cheeks.

Moving slowly, Rylee groan a bit as she got to her knees. Her eyes carefully trail over the girls body.

"She's still..she hasn't been here for long..the blood pool is still fresh."

Standing up with a few curse words escaping her chap lips, As she stands up and crakes her back a few more times, her eyes drift over to what looks like a white long sleeve shirt under some broken wood. Picking up the shirt she tears it while looking at the body as she began tieing it around the small cut wound on her leg.

"If this is yours. I'm sorry but I kinda need to borrow it."

After finishing the knot. She continue to look around the room. Only broken wood and a busted wall where the iron bars must been pull out of to make the weapon that cut her when she slip on the floor.

"You aren't either Kayla or Alice..that means there others stuck here..but do I even want to meet who you arrive here with..there's no way one of those creatures did this to you?." Rylee spoke as she face the girls body, using what was left of the shirt, she place over the girls lifeless face.

"You might be lucky to had that fate."

Before walking out of the room, she glance down at the tape weapon, picking it up and undoing the tape, she held onto on of the iron bars. Walking out of the room and back into the hallway. She look both ways before continue to head in the direction she originally was heading. Examining the walls and ceilings. The sudden realization that security cameras and voice boxes were hung up in that hallway caught the girls attention.

"So..whoever is behind this is watching..sick bastards." Rylee mutter as she glare up at the camera that was facing her before looking back down to notice how she now either has to go right or left. The quiet sounds of something clashing against the floor echo through the hall she stood in. Holding the steel bar tightly in her hand. She listen carefully to which exact direction the sound was coming from. Though, she sigh heavily as she heard voices. One particular she recognize. turning her head, figures emerge from the shadows of the hallway to her right. A tiny grin appear on her lips as she look straight at the hazel eyed boy.

"See's we meet again..Daniel."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

757 29 13
A story about extinction of adults but yet children and teenagers survived. After the disaster, they gained special powers they could wield. And soon...
462 90 20
Four people, each with different backgrounds, collectively call themselves best friends. They find themselves in a high school to further their educa...
The 10 By Mandi Lynn

Mystery / Thriller

54.8K 1.9K 51
A group of high school students is assigned to spend a week at a prison, a "social experiment," as the teacher calls it. Each student is assigned as...
278 20 19
What happens when you're locked in your own high school for the weekend with your friends and your rival? Not much until the killing spree starts.