The Punk and the Non-Profit P...

By luxurydonnie

Noelian Fanfic 'This was a one night stand, wasn't it? That's what he kept saying. That I can't get attached... More

C2: A Fan To Pass The Time
C3: The Punk And The Non-Profit Prostitute
C4: A Penny For The Thoughts Of A Punk
C5: The Dissipating Angel
C6: The Non-Compliant Punk
C7: To Obtain And Maintain
C8: To Know A Shopping Trolley
C9: Sea Salt Sunset
C10: Seeking Streisand
C11: A Present For Your Presence
C12: Perfect Disaster
C13: An Architectural Biological Art Piece of the Modern Times
C14: The Temperature of Silence
C15: The Dissipating Angel (Reprised)
C16: Supporter
C17: The Irony of Believing
C18: Love --> Smithereens
C19: Ubiquitous
C20: The Truth Behind Goodbyes
C21: The Light Above The Water
C22: Cell Corrupting Cell
C23: Puking For Beginners
C24: Lionel Richie Lied
C25: 'I Guess I Did'
C26: Sweet Dreams
C27: Time Was Of No Restraint
C28: 'You Ready, Barratt?'
C29: Sempiternal
C30: Escaping The Claws Of Your Captor
C31: Chicken Soup For A Destructive Punk's Soul
C32: Analytical Breakdown
C33: Redundancy and Correspondence
C34: Rambling To An Epiphany
C35: Frenemy
C36: The Punk and the Non-Profit Prostitute (Reprised)
Mixed Tape
Epilogue

C1: Punk Goes The Weasel

715 10 8
By luxurydonnie

It was a rocky start. It was like life blossoming from dust particles or rain pouring with no clouds in sight.
We met because I was a good friend who'd do anything for Rich. I also was busting to go to the bathroom but nonetheless.

Rich had bought tickets to go see his favourite band and who was I to reject his plea for company? The crazy american would've chained me to him until after the concert even if I denied.

It was his favourite band of all time. I couldn't tell you how long he's been infatuated with the lead singer. The second that man walked onto the stage, Rich lost it. I almost went deaf from his screaming and applauding. I used to watch him praise his posters in his room and I used to laugh at him and roll my eyes. He'd say maybe if I'd learn to love it wouldn't be so ridiculous. I wasn't one for attachment then, I didn't need anybody, I didn't need anything.

I guess now I'm not so different to Rich. After all that's happened it's hard not to be attached.

It's funny how I didn't even recognise him. The man from the posters that's been hanging in Rich's room, in our apartment and yet I deemed him a stranger.

Rich had managed to score backstage passes. I told him he didn't need to buy me one because I wasn't very familiar with the band even if they were a punk sensation around the globe. He told me he still needed the support as there was always the possibility he'd faint. I couldn't help but chuckle at that too.

After the performance we snuck backstage to meet the band. Rich was so disappointed that the singer was too much of a diva to show up on time and he was not to be disturbed for at least another hour. Rich still frothed over the other members, he knew all of their names and got pictures with them all. I remember thinking their guitarist, Tom Meeten, was to die for. I tried to suppress my blush and let Rich be in the spotlight. Not like a man as straight as him would have much interest. Then again he was fairly obsessed with the band and would stop at no lengths to please them.

It was getting late and the singer still hadn't showed. I was frustrated, I wanted to go home and I could tell the band wanted us to go too. Rich quietly refused to leave, whispering harshly in my ear. I shrugged it off, I had to go take a piss before I burst. So I deserted him in search for a bathroom in this backstage maze.

There was a symbol on one door, it looked like a graffitied men's toilet design. I took a chance and opened the door, expecting a row of urinals, sinks and stalls. I was surprised to find what looked like a dressing room. There was a large mirror and dresser, a cream coloured couch and outfits neatly on a rack.

There was also a man.

I didn't know who he was and I panicked when he turned around to face me. His raven hair was frizzed and quite punk, coated in thick hairspray. He had makeup on, foundation smearing his face and his eyes glittering. The coat of lip gloss made his lips extra pink and juicy as it glimmered under the mellow lights. His eyes shone an ocean blue, his pupils narrowing on his unexpected guest. His outfit complimented his fashionable yet intimidating look. Silver tights clung to his skinny legs and a loose red and white jumper hung off his skeletal body.

I was so drawn to him like a moth to a flame and yet I was shying away.

"I'm sorry, wrong door"

"No, no. You must be my eight o'clock, come in" He grinned, ushering me closer.

I frowned at him, his eight o'clock? What did that mean?

"It's ten o'clock now, sir" I replied, keeping my eyes to the floor.

"I know. You're late. It's okay, I forgive you. Christ sake, get in" He exclaimed before striding over to me and shutting the door himself.

He made no effort to move away from me after his actions. Instead he came closer, our faces only inches away. I could feel his hot breath from his cheeky grin caress my rugged skin and I almost stopped breathing.

"I think you have the wrong person" I stammered, licking my lips and darting my eyes back to the floor.

He lifted my chin with just two pale fingers and our eyes connected.

"I understand if you're nervous, we can take it slow"

He gently stroked my bristly cheek and leaned forward. His lips softly placed a kiss on mine before he looked back into my eyes to make sure I was okay with the sudden gesture.

I gulped, I could find no words. I had no idea what was happening but I was so captured by him that I couldn't protest.

He smiled at my silence and kissed me again, a little rougher this time. Our lips entangled in a passionate affair and his hands crept into my hair. He tugged on it before slipping his tongue into my mouth and exploring my taste. He was a brilliant kisser. He made every second worth it.

He pulled away and I heavily exhaled, staring at him in confusion.

"Don't pout, darling. We're only just getting started" He winked at me before locking the door.

I didn't even know this man's name and yet there I was watching him as he slowly tugged his jumper over his head and dropped it to the floor. He was so skinny and so pale. The moon shredded and trapped in his skin.

He didn't stop there. His white boots were kicked off and his confident hands gripped the material of his tights and yanked them off his hairy legs. He stood smirking in his white underwear and came over to me.

"W-what about those?" I stuttered, staring down at his crotch.

"That's for you to deal with" He laughed before crashing his lips into mine.

It wasn't a matter of time before he started undressing me. My shirt was pulled off and it exposed my chubby belly, something I wasn't so comfortable with. He noticed my awkwardness and raised an eyebrow, stroking my cheek in loving manner.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't like my body that much"

"Well that's fucking ridiculous!" He scoffed.

He dropped to his knees and clung onto my hips. He placed kisses around my belly button and like a parent would to their child blew on my stomach. I giggled and stepped back from his immature lips. He got back up and chuckled with me.

"You're the first guy I've had in here who wasn't confident with their body" He said before unbuttoning my trousers with haste.

"Is that bad?"

My pants dropped to my ankles and I stared at him for an answer before we continued.

"Not at all. I mean I wish you were because you're hot shit but it's kinda cute if you ask me" His smile was brighter than a thousand suns as he replied and I fell in love with this horny stranger even more.

I shook them off my ankles and took my shoes off. We were both down to our underwear when he pushed me onto the couch and towered over me. He let our lips connect as his hands lingered all over my body. He got to the lining of my underwear and starting pushing it down my thick thighs. I figured he'd want me to do the same so i reciprocated the action with his. Soon our underwear was non-existent and as well as lips on lips we were skin on skin.

His skinny body laid on top of mine as we madly kissed and I let my hands grip his bony hips.

"Wait" I breathed in sudden realisation.

He snapped his head back, looking down at me with anticipation.

"Do you have a condom? Lube?"

He rolled his eyes and hopped off of me. He strolled to the dresser and pulled out a packet on condoms and a bottle of 'glow in the dark' lube.

"I always come prepared. Wanna turn the lights off?" He smugly returned to me.

I shook my head, I wanted to see this. I wanted to see him in his entirety. I wanted to see the faces he'd pull and the sweat flatten his hair. I wanted to see how beautiful he was when he was fucking.

He sat at the edge of the couch, taking out one of the condoms and waving it in my face.

"Want to put it on me?"

I nodded, shuffling to his side. I took the plastic from his hand and ripped it open, taking out the rubber safety. He quickly kissed me before I could begin and I frowned at him once he was finished.

"What was that for?"

"I really like you. Isn't that odd?"

"I'd say no, I'm quite likeable and spectacular but that's a lie. I only have one to two friends and my workmates don't particularly talk to me unless they have to. So yes, it's odd" I admitted.

I took the rubber to the tip of his throbbing erection and he bit his lip as he observed me rolling it down to his base.

"I bet your workmates don't like you because you're the best. From what I can tell, you're charming, typically handsome, that moustache is a major turn on and you're going to be a loud bottom. To me, you are just my type and I'm glad Mike finally got someone golden in"

I knew he was trying to compliment me and add points to my self esteem but I stopped what I was doing to glare at him.

"What type of worker do you think I am?"

"A whore... Well actually that's not very PC. A, uh, prostitute. Right?" His answer held obliviousness and it made me drop the lube.

I shook my head, rubbing my eyes with angst and disbelief.

"Fuck, you're not a prostitute?!" He yelped and stood up immediately.

"No"

"Then who the fuck are you?! I thought you were my eight o'clock. Fuck, if you're a fan and you post online that I hire male prostitutes I'm in for! Imagine if my girlfriend found out! Imagine if anybody found out! I'm doomed, my career is doomed"

"I take it you're the lead singer of 'The Mighty Boosh' then?" I calmly replied, realisation hitting me.

"Christ, you had no idea I was Spider? You're not even a fan? The hell are you doing here then? The hell are you doing in my dressing room and giving me the wrong idea?" He spat, anger riling in his bones.

"I'm here with your biggest fan. We were waiting to meet you but you were taking too long"

"Yeah because I was fucking waiting for my eight o'clock!"

"Anyway I went to take a piss and the sign on the door gave me the impression this was the bathroom" I answered honestly, rubbing my temples out of stress.

He looked around for a second before finding a shirt on the rack. He pulled it off and threw it at me.

"You mean like that?" He hissed.

I stared at the clothing. It was a black shirt with the same symbol, a men's toilet design with a monstrous face drawn over it. Around it were the words 'The Mighty Boosh' and i contorted my face.

"That's the band symbol, you berk"

"I can see that" I croaked.

My lips were going dry and the longer I stared at it the more I felt like a fool.

"I apologise, Spider"

"Don't. My real name is Noel"

"I apologise, Noel. I'm sorry I wasn't your hired sex or a fan. Trust me, I won't tell this to anyone. Not for you but to save me from my own embarrassment. I'll take my friend and go. I'm sorry for wasting your time" I gulped hard, standing up and rounding my clothes together.

"Wait, don't put it like that" Noel sighed. "You were perfect. I just can't do this right now"

"You prefer to buy but not be bought, I understand"

He remained silent as I got dressed. He had no witty response to my clever comment and so he started to chuck on his clothes too. We finished clothing ourselves at the same time and I watched him throw the condom in the bin.

"Let's go meet your friend" He looked at me with sincerity and somehow it made me believe he really was trying his hardest not to hurt me.

I nodded and opened the door. Before heading out he grabbed my arm and I spun to face him.

"You really were perfect. You need to start believing that yourself"

I should've paid more attention to that comment back then but then it felt like he felt bad for throwing aside and was trying to make himself feel better by making me feel better.

I know now it was much more meaningful than that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 842 53
Following success of my Eyeball Chambers fanfic 'We're taking the long road' and the work in progress of my Cobra imagines/preferences I have decided...
257K 2.5K 8
This is an erotic romance. Recommended 18+! Completed. Excerpt: His mouth was back on mine in an instant, the door behind us rattling loudly as he th...
13.3K 58 42
** WARNING MATURE CONTENT **. Rupert is a man that needs to be kept on track. Tamera is just the person he needs. His weekly "Adjustments" administ...
38.1K 3.4K 56
What happens after you've saved the world? Even if you are an all-powerful being or vampire or some cross of any supernatural creature you've come in...