This Moment (Katy Perry Fan F...

By AuroraJeed

Sequel of No Regrets. Just Love. just read the first book. Thank you!! More

Chapter 1: Starting over again for her.
Chapter 2: Waking up & welcome by the reality.
Chapter 3: Trying.
Chapter 4: I'm still coping up.
Chapter 5: The girl talks.
Chapter 6:Get rid of some things.
Chapter 7: I'll stay but you push me away.
Chapter 8: It's been said.
Chapter 9: All done.
Chapter 10: You're avoiding me.
Chapter 11: where is she!?
Chapter 12: the search (is over)
Chapter 13: I'm sorry. (Sneezing marathon)
Chapter 14: The bruise.
Chapter 15: Safe.
Chapter 16: At the old house.
Chapter 17: Surprise morning & unexpected meeting.
Chapter 18: Awkward tense
chapter 19: Days passed so fast.
Chapter 20: Ask her for a date.
Chapter 21: In Relief
Chapter 22: Surprise!
Chapter 23: Kiss the girl.
Chapter 24:My Queen
Chapter 25: jealousy.
Chapter 26: the family photo.
Chapter 27: She's with me
Chapter 28: I hate pools, right?
Chapter 29: Surprise me, surprise me not?
Chapter 30: The only One word.
Chapter 31: Little cockroach.
Chapter 32: Because of that Movie
Chapter 33: Silliness.
Chapter 34: Ex-girlfriend? isn't it?
Chapter 36: Stop worrying. Let adults handle it.
Chapter 37: The three of us, together.
Chapter 38: Secured and Safe
Chapter 39: Spilled water?
Chapter 40: A lift up.
Chapter 41: The rest of the night.
Chapter 42: Prepare yourself.
Chapter 43: Doubts
CHAPTER 44: Keeping a Secret.
Chapter 45: She's lost.
Chapter 46: A Call.
gonna continue or nah??
Chapter 47: Traitor!
Chapter 48: The Hospital Arrest
Chapter 49: Home sweet home!
Chapter 50: Little Devil
Chapter 51: lucky

Chapter 35: crazy psycho

662 21 0
By AuroraJeed

Reminder: this is still on third person's POV.

Damian slightly felt guilty about the first one to hang up the video call with Katy; after all he will never stop or get tired of loving her. Even though he's upset about Katy's being suspicious between him and Amy. He can't sleep as his mind having trouble of, what if Katy decided to get Emman again. He's in his room, silently lying on his cold bed. He sat up and decided to go to his daughter's room. Earlier, before that conversation with Katy they were here, happy to see each other as like a whole family even if it's just thru video call. Damian sat beside his daughter's bed and watched his daughter sleeping. A smile creeps on his face as he heard Emman snores softly.  He's thinking about how lucky he is now to have both special people in his life. To have Katy and Emman at his side is perfect for him. He don't want to ruin it with that just old friend and he's doing his best to let everyone else know that he's protecting whatever he had now. He moved closer to Emman and snuggled beside her.

"I love you baby. I love you and your mother." He kissed Emman temple and wrapped his arm over Emman.

He had a long day and now that he's with Emman, seeing his only reason to be strong and forget what happened today, especially to him and Katy. He then falls asleep.

*****

"Dad!!" Emman groaned.

"Ummm...whaaat?" He replied lazily.

"Will you loosen your hug? I can't breathe here." Emman complains hoarsely.

They are still on bed. Damian refused to loosen his hug over her daughter. He's fully awake already as Emman made him wake up by its complain.

"Nope, darling. I can't." He teased.

"Daaaad!! I'm late for school!" Emman protests.

Damian open his eyes instantly, realizing it's Friday and Emman have to go to school. He let go of Emman from his tight hug and jumped off of the bed.

"Hurry up and I'll cook breakfast!" He said and headed to his kitchen.

Emman got off of her bed also and hurriedly gets in her bathroom. She was smiling to the fact she fooled her father again.

It's almost seven and her school starts at 8:30. As Emman finished cleaning and getting dressed for school, Damian shouted at the kitchen. She took the laptop and open it, bringing it with her and now calling Katy again thru video call. She knows her mother already up because Katy has to prepare for her show.

"Emman! Hurry up! You're getting—" He stop on his mid-sentence as he saw the exact time on the wall clock. "You're not getting late!" He sarcastically said.

Emman popped her head at the door, looking guilty and headed to the table to place the laptop and she settled it to where Katy can see them. Then Katy is now online while Damian is busy making breakfast.

Katy yawns, stretching. She just woke up. "Good morning sweeties!" She chirps.

"Good morning Mom!" Emman chuckled.

Katy's waiting for Damian's morning greeting but she failed. She only see Damian's back. Emman senses something is not right but instead to discussed it, she just shrugged and forget about it.

Damian turn around to Emman. "You fooled me again, Emmanuelle." Damian seriously said. Emman stared to him in straight-face with the thought that Damian used to it and now he got pissed about it.

Katy still has the suspicious thought about Damian and Amy. She then just ignored him. And Damian is still upset, both of them. The way they ignore each other like there's no one there. Every silent stare that they shoot each other made Emman thought of they are not in good terms this morning.

"Sweetie, how's sleep?" Katy asked Emman.

Emman just gestures a thumbs up. Emman can feel the pressure between Katy and Damian. First, Emman notices that the both of them didn't greet each other sweetly as they usually do every morning. Second, Damian is kinda serious after the fooling thing that usually also Emman did when Damian sleeps beside her. Maybe, the reason of her father is being like that was about telling Katy about Amy.

Emman stayed silent. Damian places a plate in front of her with pan cakes. She started to eat it while Katy is watching as well as Damian. That awkward silence that she never used to every morning made her sick. She didn't get to finish her breakfast. She got off of the chair and abruptly took her backpack.

"Hey, you didn't get to finished it yet." Damian complains.

"Baby you're leaving without anything to say to me?" Katy asked.

Emman keep shut her mouth and just stared to her parents with annoyed and not pleased face. She drank the orange juice that Damian prepared for her earlier.

"Babes!!" Damian and Katy called Emman as she turned her back to them. She stopped at the door, turning her heel to face her parents.

"If you two had problem, kindly fix it, okay?" Emman seriously said. "I'm not used to see you ignoring each other. So, please...or else," She paused but Katy instantly butted in. "Or else what?!" Katy fiercely asked.

"Emmanuelle stopped the silliness!" Damian exclaimed. Emman startled again as her eyes squinted in surprise.

"Shannon's house is waiting for me, Mom!" Emman said. "Dad, you're being ignorant again and Mom, you're just jealous about Amy! You two are crazy as crazy as the universe!" She then left, running out from the kitchen and slammed the front door behind.

"Emmanuelle Grace!!!" Katy growled. She didn't like the idea of that Emman staying at Shannon. Katy knows how silly Emman is when she's with shannon and it will get worst.

Damian let out a deep sigh, realizing Emman said and he then face Katy with her angry face which is getting red. He let out a chuckle seeing his girlfriend that looks like about to draw fire through her nose.

"What's funny?" Katy snapped.

"You!" Damian replied.

"Shut the fuck up, Damian!"

"Whoa! You shut up!"

And that they started to argue again and as the argument started to reach to the higher peak about Amy. Damian slammed his hand on the table. Katy jump to it even if there just having a video conversation, still the pressure is there.

"Now, will you stop?" Damian said coldly.  "Can we talk about this when you're here? This is not working if we still doing this. It makes things get worse. Emman noticed all of this Kate. Please, I'm not happy to be this way."

Katy sighed. "Damian, I'm just having this feeling, what if you're being unfaithful? What about us? Emman?" She said and about to tear up.

Damian focuses his sight to Katy. "Is that what you think?" He asked. He thought now Katy is having hesitation about his love to them and that slightly hurt him because all this time he done everything to win Katy's trust back but  Katy started to have the thought of him being unfaithful despite of him, being loyal and honest.  "I'm not like that Kate. I will never forsake our relationship with that past especially now that I know I have a daughter to you. Both of you, I love you. And no one ever can change that." He said.

Katy got speechless and feels guilty for being a harsh one and thinking bad things on Damian. She then realizes how stupid she is, that Damian could do those things. She's just being paranoid and it's not helping. "I really need to see you in person." Katy said frowning.

"Don't worry babe, we are waiting here." Damian said.

"Maybe I'm just missing you; that is why I'm thinking bad things. I'm really sorry." Katy apologized and now tears are falling down her cheeks. Damian becomes worried and how desperate he feel just to make Katy feel okay again, to wipe the tears that are rolling down to her cheeks.

"Shhhhh.... No, stop crying. It's okay now, okay. Please stop crying.  Everything's fine. Just stop crying." Damian said worriedly.

Katy wipes her tears and sniffles. "I love you..." She said childishly. After all she just misses Damian's tender loving touch.

"I love you too, always. Okay, so please stop crying coz it's killing me."

"My Gosh! I wanted a kiss from you but I can't." Katy complained.

"Me too." Damian smirks.

They both laugh in the thought of something.

"I will rain you a kiss when you get back here babe. And you know I miss you so much like so bad," Damian sweetly said with a mischievous smile.

"How crazy it is when the both of us was arguing earlier and now you are just being so sweet to me." Katy raises her left eyebrow.

"It's normal in a relationship."

"And the two of us being abnormal." Katy laughs softly. She bites her lower lip. "Damian, I can't wait for next week."

Damian grins turned wider. "I can wait."

"Need to go for now." Katy pouted sadly.

"Bye babe, take care and I love you."

"I love you and tell Emman that I miss her so much and don't let her sleeps at Shannon. It's not a good idea." Katy said in motherly way. "Take care babe, bye for now!"

Damian then turns off the laptop and headed back to his room to prepare himself for his work. "What a day starter." He mumbled.

*****

Emmanuelle's POV

"Stupid me! I shouldn't tell Mom about Amy. There you go then, they both have an argument." I muttered while walking my way to the bus stops wherein usually waits every morning. It's not far from Dad's house.

"Hey!"

"Hi," I turn to see Camila, my new friend. "Nice to see you here, again." I said. It's just we started being friends here as we met here at the bus stop. I'm new to our school then she helps me to know every corner of it. And I'm glad that no one recognizes me there unless someone will ring the bell of someone's nosy mind. All they know that Damian is my Dad and my mother is out of town for business.

My phone rings inside my pocket. I took it immediately to check if who it is. And I'm thanking God that it's not my Mom.

"Hello, Hazel Grace!" I enthusiastically exclaimed.

"What the hell! You don't have to speak so loud." She complains on the other line.

"It's fine coz that's how I greet someone I miss." I chuckled. Even though we are far from each other, still we keep in touch. "What do you want?" I joke.

"Nothing, just to check you out. I'm worried about you." She said as her voice is obviously worried.

"Awwww... I'm so touch, why?" I furrowed as Camila is just having my same expression.

"I have read a magazine here, I'm holding it right now," She paused and took a deep breath as I'm really feeling hanged by it. I'm having a thought that it's about me and Katy, my mom again. Public doesn't even know it yet what I am to Katy. "It says here that, you is not Katy Perry's niece because you is her daughter. Emman it's all over-the-top papers now. Whoever leaked this, is not a good person." Hazel said and I'm puzzled again though everything she just said is what I'm expecting. I'm worried how Mom will fix this.

"Why did you said it's not a good person?" I asked her.

"Yes, it is because if he or she is good or even a considerate one these things she will never includes how your mother had you. It's really injustice to say that you were forsaken for ten years. Gosh Emman, it's really detailed and whoever did this didn't had a heart; it's okay to say that you're Katy's daughter but this article turns out like she really hates your mother and your mother looks bad in here." Hazel explains. It's kinda fast but I got it clearly and it's a she.

"How can you say it's a girl?"

"It's pretty obvious because the way she expressed everything was with something with roots between your mother here. I don't know but I'm sure she's a she." I awed about the fact that hazel is a great opinionated kid which I admired sometimes about celebrities or even with life. I'm lucky to have here.

"Okay." I coolly stated.

"Emmanuelle, that's all you reacted?" She exclaimed. "Your identity is uncovered!"

I sighed. "What can I do with that? I'm trained and brief to what would happen to the future of being me as my Mom's daughter." I said but I didn't mention my mother's name.

The bus is approaching. Before hazel starts to talk I stopped her. "Okay,call you next time I'm going to ride the bus.bye!" I chanted and hanged up. I turned my phone off after hazel and i talked. Mom would be ringing me later and it could disturb me at school.

Camila and I got up to the bus and sat on the second to the last row where we are always being. A kid poked my shoulder. I looked up and face her. She's older than me. Maybe she's 13th or something. She looks like an Asian, probably with her little bit squinted dark eyes and dark hair. I smiled awkwardly.

"You're Emmanuelle, right?" She asked kindly.

I nod, smiling. She leans closer. "I know who you are. I saw some tweets of you and Katy Perry." She slightly squeaks.

I let out a chuckle, fiercely just to be nice. "Oh, you're a KatyCat. Nice to know that."

It's weird how I acted faking my face.

"Nice meeting you here, I'm Yuri." She said.

"Yeah, same here. Call me Emman." I said and we both shakes hand. Camila shoot us a curious gaze and then I turned and smiled at her. She cocks her head to the side. "Making friends with you is not hard." She said.

"Yeah, if you know." I ironically stated and sat back in relax.

We arrived at school in time and headed to our respected classes. Being in school makes me feel and forgot how my life is kind of complicated and difficult. Without my mother beside me as to she's on tour and having a career. My Dad, being a doctor which I wanted to be also when I grow up.

The day passed smoothly except that early morning with my crazy parents. Argh... It's really hard if I'm the one to get in between if them. I hope they already fixed whatever they are arguing to. The bell rang exactly to dismiss all classes. I hurriedly walk out in the classroom and through the hallways and headed to the field to practice. Next week will be the game day.

"Hudson!" Yups, I'm already a Hudson. My coach called me as I walked towards him.

"Yes, coach?" I question.

I noticed that some of my teammates are not here, only I saw is Camila. Yes, we are in the softball league of our school. Actually she invited me in as then I love to be in the team.

"Practice cancelled. We have to pursue it tomorrow. I have to go for my daughter's check-up." He explained as I feel slightly glad but still disappointed. Nope, I'm glad. I'm going to Dad's clinic so early where I can a little talk to Andrea about that Amy.

"Oh, that's sad though." I said as Camila is beside me. "So, bye coach. See 'ya tomorrow." I waved as our coach turns and we both separated ways.

I hurriedly walked just maybe I'm really eager to go as fast as I could at dad's clinic. I don't know but there's inside in me that I should to, not about to talk to Andrea but I really should go there.

Camila grab my wrist. "Oi, why so in hurry?" She complained.

"I really need to," I said. "Bye Camila, ah.. See you tomorrow."

"Tomorrow's Saturday. We don't have school." She furrowed.

"Oh, sorry." I chuckled. "So on Monday then." Without any motion from her I turned and continued walking. "Sorry, I really need to go, Camz." I shouted as she just said 'take care'.

It's just a block walk from my school to dad's clinic and in more or less five minutes I'm here, in front of Dad's clinic. I pushed the door as the bell that hanged above to it clings. Andrea's head snapped towards where I'm standing. I walked straight to her as I plastered a wide smile on my face. "Hi Emman!" Andrea greeted. "Looks like it's too early that you're here already?" She asked.

"Practice cancelled," I replied. "Where's Dad?" I asked.

She pointed Dad's office. "He's in there with someone." Andrea sounded serious. I stared at her curiously. "Is it a patient?" I asked again as Andrea shakes her head to me. So, it gives me more confusion. "Can I get in?" At that, Andrea shots me a wide eye. "No—" She said. "—yes, maybe."

I crease my brows to her. She seemed like uneasy and unsure. "Okay, I need to check it on my own." I said as Andrea tries to stop me by pulling me but because I'm so insisted to get in, I bumped at the door. I'm having fun instead being pissed of Andrea's pulling. I open the door and saw Dad with Amy, talking to each other.

"Hi," I kindly greeted them. Dad eyed Andrea with blame as I shoot Dad an evil way. "You don't have to do that Dad. I insisted to get in." I said and eyed him then to Amy whose back is facing me. I hope Dad will understand what I'm trying to say. As I observed they have a very serious conversation as I saw Dad's serious face and it's slightly red which I'm alarm because when his face is red means he's holding his anger.

"Excuse me." Andrea said and closed the door.

Amy faces me. Her long curly dark hairs like eyes are suits to her. She looks so pleasant and pretty like I can imagine or sure that she's going to ruin something. She's too pretty; she has that angelic face that couldn't even break a plate ever. I think she's really wanted to be friends with Dad. "Hi, Emman, nice to see you here again." Amy said sweetly.

"Yeah, hi again," I said. "But it made me think, why are you always here?" I said with a point that I hope she'll understand. I like it, I'm imitating Mom's sassy attitude.

"Emman?" Dad called my attention. He tossed her head to the side, gesturing me to get there. So, I obeyed without complaining. Dad, slouch slightly as I reach him and kissed his cheek.

"Wow, you look so cute and sweet together." Amy commented with a gracefully smile on her face.

"Thank you." I said cheekily.

Dad took a deep breath. "So, Amy. I hope you understand what I explained to you earlier," Dad said.

Amy stood up rudely. I blinked my eyes in surprise. She stared at Dad in the eye with anger. She looks so different from what I've saw. Her eyes shots like daggers to Dad which I found alarming and scary. I pulled Dad's hand and he squeezes my hand too. Indicates I should stay calm.

"Damian, I came here for you. I don't care if you have a family now. You should be with me." She angrily stated. She looks so desperate now. Oh my geez. Amy wanted Dad and that's out of the way. I thought she's being good to me and to Dad but that's it, she just wants Dad to be with her. I really thought she's a good person but it's not, she has a hidden agenda behind of her being nice.

She laid her eyes on me I startled as she looks so scary like she wanted to choke me hard. This woman is crazy. Dad pulled me behind him. I hide. I'm starting to feel anxious, hearing that woman's voice. "I'm going to do everything just to get you back and love me again Damian," She said and sounded like she's begging to Dad. But Dad loves us and he will never give us up. "And I'm just starting it up to wreck her." She said. Wait. What? Does she is she? I hope she's not.

"Please Amy, will you stop? I'm happy with my life now." Dad insisted. "Look you're scaring my daughter here."

"Dad." I whispered though Amy's eyes are locked onto me.

"You don't know what I can do, Damian. You'll see." Amy said and took her belongings. The way how she said those words are somewhat like a threat.

"I just want a life in silent here Amy, so please I'm begging you this. Leave us alone." Dad said sternly.

Amy stopped on her place. "I'm not going to be happy if you're not with me." She stated with an evil smirk.

"You're crazy Amy. You're unstable." Dad muttered.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm not crazy!" Amy shouted. I jumped on my position. Dad rubbed my back to comfort and calm me down.

"Go now or else I call the cops!" Dad exclaimed pointing the door.

She walked towards the door and glances back again at me. Her lips form a creepy smile that made me pale. "I'll see you soon, darling." She said and headed out.

Dad sighed as Andrea burst in the room.

"Doc, I'm sorry if I let Emman in. It's really, um... I—i have a thought that if I let Emman in, the conversation you have here in more than two hours will be cut then or I thought also that if I let Emman in you'll be angry with me. I'm sorry doc. I'm really, really sorry."  Andrea explained with a sad face that about to cry.

"It's okay Andrea. Don't worry; I'm not angry with you." Dad said.

Dad crouches down to my level and cupped my face. "Are you okay, babes?" He concern-ly asked.

I took a deep breath as I feel slightly hyperventilating of what had happen. Is this the feeling if you're in a situation where adults had a heated conversation? I feel scared like my heart is pumping fast and I really don't know what to do. My head is blank. Dad placed his hand on my cheek. "Babes, it's fine. You don't need to be scared. Okay." He said reassuring me.

I face him seriously. I stared into his eyes that Mom said that looks like mine. His stares that full of worries and concern for me and Mom. I cupped his face. "Dad," I said and take a steps away from him. I turn my back and sort my thought about what happened. It made me think of something. What if that Amy hurts us?

I turned around to face dad again.  "Your ex-girlfriend is a crazy psycho!" I exclaimed.

A/N

I know this is too long. I'm sorry about that. It's just I'm used to it.

Thank you for reading! I hope it still satisfy you. v(=∩_∩=)

At your service,

ɓђųɠҳįvy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 406 46
The Sequel to "Take Care" Please leave comments. I love hearing from readers. http://shesnotafraid233.tumblr.com/
2.8K 96 21
So this is the sequel of Never Forget to Smile.... Hope you like it..... I'm not going to spoil it so just read it!
20.8K 349 35
this is book two the continuation of the first book "Love Again" go read it before you read this one.....what happens when relationships grow?? new a...
12.5K 154 60
First book ever Hope it goes right Hope all you like this Vote, Comment, share with your friends Much Appreciation. -Katie ;-)