Go Diego Go Returns/Snippets

By I_love_Hamilton_yeet

If You love Go Diego Go when You were little than Get ready for more, Go Diego Go is back in This story with... More

Season 6, Episode 0 "The new member of The Rescue Family"
Meet Luca August Marquez
Luca meeting the rest of The Family (S6, E0, Pt 2)
Luca meets Friends (S6, E0 Pt 3 and Finale)
"Locked in"
S6, E1 "Baby Jaguar to the Rescue"
When Dad is Home alone with 3 kids
Best Friends Forever (Primos)
When Baby Luca gives Her first haircut
S6, E2 "A Very Bunny Easter" (Happy late Easter πŸ°πŸ‡)
Big Brother & Baby Sister Time (Diego and Luca)
When Diego's Friends are watching Luca are a while
"On The Other Side of The Phone"
"I'm always here for You" (Diego, Luca & Shanti)
How to cheer Up a Upset Luca
"Being Angry in Silence"
The First night with Baby Luca
The First day/Adventure of Luca with Her new Family
Luca's nickname from Family
"The scary cold raining night"
Happy 11th Brithday Alicia!
Luca's Separation Anxiety
"He annyos Me but That's How He tells Me that He's love Me" (Alicia & Diego)
Happy & Sad Facts about Luca August Marquez
Happy Pride Month Everyone!
"It was only just a Dream"
"He lives in You"
"The Beat-Broke Friend" (Diego & Burgin)
"Daddy & Baby Home Alone"
"Luca's First 4th of July"
"Get some rest"
"Unwatch Situation"
"The Two Cousins & The Lying Fox" (Dora, Diego & Swiper)
What I feel about Go Diego Go & Dora The Explorer
I got My first Vaccine
"Check Up Day"
"A Sick Diego"
"You are all what Matters to Me"
"Never take anything from Strangers at Nighttime"
"Broken Leg?!"
Song for "Go Diego Go"
"Trapped in Car" (Nico & Sabrina)
I got My Second Vaccine
Happy late 16th Anniversary To "Go Diego Go"
"You protect The City and I'll protect The Rainforest" (Dora & Diego)
"At The Beach" πŸ– (Diego, Alicia, Luca, Sabrina & Nico)
"Keep Your Head Up and Don't get dragged down by Her..." (Nico & Sabrina)
Meme Time with Dora The Explorer & Go Diego Go
"Let's Dance All The Way" (Diego X Sammy) (Dora and The Lost City of Gold)
"The Lesser You eat, The Weaker You get" (Sabrina & Diego)
"I have This Friend" (Daisy & Diego)
"His special Talent"
Meme Time with Go Diego Go & Dora Tne Explorer (Part 2) (Mostly Texting lol)
"Therapist Talk" (The Marquez Family) (Part 1)
"Therapist Talk" (The Marquez Family) (Part 2)
"Therapist Talk" (The Marquez Family) (Part 3)
"Miracle of The Fourth Season"
Butterfly Watching πŸ¦‹ (Y/N X Diego) (Female Reader) ❀
"Secretly Best Friends" (Diego & Camilo) (Go Diego Go X Encanto)
"Waving For You" (Diego X Injured Reader)
You're Special To Me (Male/Female Reader X Neko Diego & Neko Dora)
"Buried in snow" (Nico, Sabrina and Diego)
Dora's Friends meet The Animal Rescuer Family
"The New Addition To The Family"
"Their Little Prince" (The Birth of Diego)
"The Death of The One Cause The Pain"
"The Prince's Blessing Power" (Baby Diego's Secret Power)
My Top Favorites Nick Jr & Disney Jr Shows
My Top Favorites Nick Jr & Disney Jr shows (Part 2)
"Beat Up The Bullies" (Dora & Diego)
"Where 🎡Calma🎡 originally came from"
"Cover Up The Wounds" (Diego and The rest of The Family)
"Rest Your Head" (Diego & Sabrina)
"Revenge is like an evil plan" (Diego, Timothy, Sabrina & Nico)
"Ghost or Spirit, We'll shall always go after You" (Dora, Alicia & Diego)
"You belong to Us now" (Yandere Marquez Family x Child Reader)
"A Secret Until Now" (Big Sister Sabrina X 4 year old child reader)
(REMAKE): The Newest Member of The Rescue Family"
"Papa Diego" (Diego, Alicia and Baby Jaguar)
"Babysitter Sisters" (Daisy, Alicia & Diego)
"Two Cousins and One school " (Diego & Dora)
"It's not a toy, It's Osito" (Dora, Diego & Alicia)
"He's always here" (Dora & Diego)
"A family to go home too" (Adult Diego & Adult Friends X child reader)
"A troubling blizzard" (Diego, Sabrina & Nico)
"Having a sleepover with horror movies" (The MΓ‘rquez kids)
"All hail Our new hero!" (The future of Luca)
"Birthday prank..." (Diego's 8th birthday)

"Lost, Panic, Pain" (Daisy, Alicia & Diego)

170 2 1
By I_love_Hamilton_yeet

No One's POV:

"Y-You guys want to go Camping? Just The 3 of You and Not Us with You?" Sabrina Asked

"Sí Mami, The Three of Us had came to an agreement that Me, Alicia and Diego believe that We will be Okay Camping on Our own" Daisy Said

Sabrina and Nico looked at Each Other and--

"What do You think?" Sabrina Asked

"I mean, As Parents, We should be worried as always for Our Children, But also, We should trust Them, So We will give You This Opportunity" Nico Said

"And also, If something ever happens than Please call Us if anything ever happened to You" Sabrina Said

Daisy, Alicia and Diego nodded Their heads.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Skip Time)

After The Three Siblings finished packing up everything They need, Sabrina gently pulled Daisy's arm and--

"Please keep a good eye on Diego, You know How He is" Sabrina Whispered to Daisy and She nodded Her head.

Daisy, Alicia and Diego waved "bye" to both of Their Parents, Both Sabrina and Nico smiled while waving "Bye" to Their 3 Children but honestly, Deep down in Their hearts, They are very worried, They feel like They Both Kinda regretted something in This Situation.

Anyways, After a couple of hours of walking, walking and walking, We finally arrived at a perfect spot So They can spend the night there, There was also a cave not too far, Maybe like 3 trees away from where Daisy, Alicia and Diego was camping out.

Of course, Daisy, Alicia and Diego were so excited to finally to camp in the wild without any parents at all.

'How hard can it be?'

The Three Siblings set Up Their tents, Their own Campfire and unpacked everything They had in Their Backpacks, They didn't even had Click or Diego's Rescue Pack on Them because The Both of Them had to go to get repaired.

Nighttime has arrived and Diego was getting a little nervous of inside of Him even though He is a very adventurous and out going young boy, Daisy has decided to tell Both of Her Younger Siblings of a story of Hansel and Gretel, But in a spooky way.

While Daisy was explaining Her very own spooky story of Hansel and Gretel and--

"And Than, The Big Bad Wolf came out of The Bushes and Scare Both Hansel and Gretel to death!" Daisy Said, Diego was hiding behind Alicia and Holding Her close.

"I don't remember this part of Hansel and Gretel..." Diego Said

"Bro, It's a spooky story" Alicia Said but than The Three Marquez's Siblings felt some rain drops falling down from The Sky.

"It's started to rain!" Daisy Said and She quickly grabbed Her Lantern and She started to walk away from The Campsite, Both Diego and Alicia followed Her.

"You do realized that Our Tents are back at The campsite, Right?!" Alicia Asked

"I know that, But I wanna show You something" Daisy Said but Diego tilted His head in confusion and Alicia sigh.

"We are gonna get sick if We stay here out in the rain for longer and Our Parents will never let Us go out camping on Our own ever again!" Alicia Said

Daisy just ignore Her and kept on walking which leads to Both Alicia and Diego to follow Their oldest sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once The Three Siblings entered into The Cave, It was pretty dark, Almost Pitched Black if it wasn't for Daisy's Lantern along with Both Diego and Alicia's Flashlight in Their hands.

It wasn't The first time that Daisy was in This cave, She was here before with another friend to go exploring with and She quit enjoy This Cave like a lot.

But Alicia and Diego didn't, So They are kinda clueless about This cave because This cave is new to Them.

"So, Here is what I want You Two to do, I want You to follow My lead and Do not walk away from Me, You can get easily lost in This Cave" Daisy Said

Alicia nodded Her head and She understood of what Her Older Sister just said.

Diego didn't even hear of what Daisy just Said, He was too busy watching The Twinkly Shiny Rocks that are attached to The Cave's walls, It was very satisfying for Diego.

There were Two Paths in The Cave, The Right Path and The Left Path, Of course Daisy knows which path to take since She was in This cave before and knows which way to go.

So Both Daisy and Alicia walked onto The Left Path, With Diego? He was still looking at The Shiny Rocks on The wall.

After Diego was done, He turn His head and He saw that Both of His Older Sisters were gone, Diego bite His lip because He didn't even hear of what Daisy just said and forgot all about it.

So He started to walk on The right path, Which it is The wrong one, While Diego was walking down The Wrong Path, He started to get worried.

Did He take The wrong path?

"Daisy? Alicia?" He Asked but There was nothing but His Voice was echoing through The Tunnels of The Cave, He called Their names Once again but no response back.

We all know that Diego is one active, adventurous and a little daredevil child but He knew That This wasn't even fun and games, This was serious.

Diego started to panic a little and felt His heart was pumping out of His chest, He was getting pretty nervous but than, It just got worse, His Flashlight suddenly turned off, The Battery died in His Flashlight.

Now This was the time for Diego to start to panic, It was so dark in the cave and He couldn't even see a thing.

Diego felt scared, restless and He started to have a hard time to breath, He knew what was happening.

He was having a panic attack

His whole body started to shake out of Fear, Coldness and Tiredness, This isn't good at all, He was in deep trouble, He transformed His Vest into a Jacket but it still wasn't enough, Tears started to come into His eyes and fall down His cheeks.

"Ayúdame" He Said as He started to fall down and laying Their Helplessly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back with Daisy and Alicia, They Both continued to walk down The Path, While Daisy was talking about How The first time She was spending Her Time in The Cave, Alicia was getting a little tired, because of Walking and Hearing Daisy's Boring Stories.

While Daisy was talking like forever, Alicia realized that She feel like She forgot something...or someone?

Alicia turn around and noticed that Diego was not with Her at all, Her heart started to pump fast and She started to panic.

"Daisy!" Alicia Said

"What?" Daisy Asked

"Where's Diego?!" Alicia Asked and Daisy's eyes wide open and She looked around, Daisy took a couple of steps Forward and--

"No, It can't be!" Daisy Said and--

"Diego?!" Daisy Asked but all Both Daisy and Alicia can hear is The Echoes from Daisy.

"Come on out from hiding! This isn't funny!" Alicia Yelled but Still, There was No Diego around.

Daisy and Alicia looked at each other in fear and--

"Both Mami and Papi are gonna kill Us if They find out that We lost Diego" Daisy Said and Alicia gulped in Her.

Daisy looked at Alicia and--

"Maybe He went back outside, In front of the Cave Entrance" Daisy Said and Alicia nodded Her head and Daisy lead The way back to the entrance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They arrived at where The Two Path Spilts, Both of Them looked around but Diego was still not there.

"Diego?!" Both Alicia and Daisy Asked but still No Diego, Daisy looked at Alicia with Fear in Her eyes.

"Maybe He is back at The Camp" Alicia Said and The Two of Them quickly ran back over to The Camp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Two Sisters ran back to the camp, hoping that Diego was there but again, He wasn't.

Alicia went into Diego's tent but Diego wasn't in His Tent, Daisy walked around The Tent, But Diego wasn't hiding around The Camp, They Both started to get stressed, Surely Diego couldn't be hiding up in The Trees, It would take forever to look for Him because There were so many trees around.

Daisy walked over to Alicia and--

"Any Luck?" Daisy Asked

"No" Alicia Said and Daisy huffed in Frustration and She combed Her Hair back with Her hand and Alicia sigh.

"Try Your Video Watch!" Daisy Said and Alicia nodded Her head and Alicia dial Diego's Watch and It started to call.

'No Signal to this call'

Daisy and Alicia grunted in Frustration because There was no signal around since They were in the middle of The Rainforest and They were pretty far from Home.

What's even more worse, They didn't even had Click or Rescue Pack since Them Both were damaged and needed to get repair at the shop.

Alicia looked at Her Older Sister and--

"Sis, What are We gonna do?" Alicia Asked

Daisy didn't say anything at all, She just stood there.

"Could it be possible that Diego must've took the wrong path?" Alicia Asked

"What? No is there no way that Diego must've took the wrong path! He is smarter than Us! I mean, How could He?!" Daisy Asked

"Sis! Think about it for a minute, Kids around His Age are very curious and pretty adventurous and There could be a possibility and a chance that He must've took the wrong path" Alicia Said

"I mean, Diego told Me one time, Dora was exploring a cave and She took the wrong path and got lost and Boots had to go and Rescue Her, So There is a chance that Diego must've took the wrong path" Alicia Said

Daisy looked at Alicia and--

"That could tell Us what happened to Diego, He must've took the wrong path!" Alicia Said

Daisy sigh.

"You know if We actually can't find Our--" Daisy Said

"Don't give up hope, We are gonna find Him" Alicia Said

Daisy sigh again and She looked at Alicia and--

"Alright, Let's go" Daisy Said and Alicia lead The way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once They arrived back at The cave, They went into The cave and They took The Path that Diego took, Which was the wrong path, After Walking for about a few minutes, Alicia looked down and She saw Diego's Flashlight was laying there.

"That's Diego's Flashlight, He must be close" Alicia Said and The Two of Them looked around and While Daisy was looking around, Alicia was shining Her Flashlight around and--

"Diego?" Alicia Called Out and She heard a little cry, That little cry must've belong to Diego, She took a couple steps Forward and She shine Her Flashlight at something or--

"DIEGO!" Alicia Yelled and She ran over and Daisy heard Alicia and She ran over to Alicia.

Both Daisy and Alicia found Diego laying there in a mess, Diego was laying on the floor Helplessly, He was holding His Bleeding Chest with His one hand, He was in a middle of a Panic Attack which it wasn't helping at all, Somehow Diego got injured very baldy, Diego was also was having a hard time breathing.

Tears started to came into Both of Alicia and Daisy's eyes and Daisy looked into Diego's eyes.

"Stay with Me!" Daisy Said and She gently picked Him Up and The Two of Them quickly went back to the camp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once They arrived back at The Camp, Diego was there with them but Time was running out, Diego needed to go to the Hospital right away.

"We gotta tell Our Mami and Papi!" Alicia Said

"They are gonna kill Us if They found out" Daisy Said

"So what? I can lived with it, Diego's life is on the line and is way to important!" Alicia Said and Daisy quickly called Both Sabrina and Nico on Her Video Watch.

Once She did, They were on there way, And Just Me, Both Alicia and Daisy are so dead Once They make it to The Hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(At The Hospital)

Once They arrived at The Hospital, Doctors and Nurses were rushing over to The Dying Young Boy, They quickly took Diego to another room.

The Emergency Room.

Remember when I said before Both Alicia and Daisy are gonna be dead by Both of Sabrina and Nico, Well guess what, Both of Sabrina and Nico did a real good scolding at Both of Them.

And Of Course, The Two Sisters were grounded but They didn't really mind the grounding, They knew They had it coming and They Both can live with it.

But They were more worried about Diego.

Diego's Doctor walked out and He walked over to Both Sabrina and Alicia and--

"Your Son will be fine" The Doctor Said and The Family sigh in Relief but--

"But, Mr. And Mrs. Marquez, Are You aware that Your Son has a symptom?" The Doctor Asked

Both Sabrina and Nico looked at each other and--

"Dyspnea?" The Doctor Asked

"What is--" Daisy Asked but--

"Where someone suffers from Shortness of Breath" Alicia Said

"Smart, Smart Girl, I just wanna let You all know that, Your son should be fine but He is hooked up to a breathing tube for now" The Doctor Said

"Just let Him rest for tonight and The next day, He will be free to go home, Just keep a good eye on His Injury and You should get Him on The Breathing Machine at least, One or Two Times of The day" The Doctor Said

"Gracias" Said Both Nico and Sabrina and The Two of Them walked into The Room and saw Diego was there, Laying on The bed.

He was awake but He couldn't move because of The Injury.

Both Sabrina and Nico sat down next to Him.

"Just to let You know Hijo, We grounded Both of Your Sisters but that doesn't mean that You are off of The Hook too" Nico Said

"No tienes idea de lo enojados que estamos contigo!" Sabrina Said in Spanish

(You have no idea how mad We are at You!)

Diego gave Them a smile and a thumbs up, He understood what They just said.

And than, Daisy and Alicia walked in and saw Their Brother.

"We are so sorry for what happened to You" Alicia Said

Diego gave Both Daisy and Alicia a thumbs up to let Them both know that He forgive them both.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(The End)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.9K 55
"To what do I owe this honor?" his voice is trembling with laughter. Jee-buss... he finds this funny... "I saw a butterfly and followed it in here?"...
427K 9.9K 31
β‡’ STORY BY : ❱ http:Λšβ™‘lvesaturn! ΛšΛ‘Ψ˜ :πŸ₯: ·˚ β‡’ COVER MADE BY : lvesaturnβ™‘ [ DO NOT REUSE OR USE FOR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ] ⇒𝓑𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰�...
4.5K 94 45
"𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’” π’ˆπ’π’π’† 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 at 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‚π’ˆπ’† 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒆𝒏 π’šπ’†π’‚π’“π’” 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’” π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’ π’ˆπ’π’π’†. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 π’˜οΏ½...
248K 7.4K 30
I WILL EDIT THIS WHEN THE BOOK IS DONE!!!! Hey, My names Summer, Summer styles. I live in Los Angeles with my brother. Yes my brother. My father...