The Resistance || Money Heist

By sweetea_101

'Ava ached for his touch. She wondered if he kissed the same, touched the same, fucked the same.' Andres De... More

The Resistance
Backstory || .001
The Halfway House || .002
The Night Before || .003
The Morning Of || .004
Breaking In || .005
Rule Numero Tres || .006
Here Comes Trouble || .007
Old Passion || .008
Numero Dos Dias || .009
Gunshots || .010
Panic || .011
My Sister|| .012
Snitch || .013
Proof of Life || .014
Complicated Relationships || .015
The Truth || .016
Shoot Out || .017
Worries || .018
First Wedding || .019
Matriarchy || .020
Public Eye || .021
Tokyo || .022
Goodbyes || .023
The Tunnel || .024
Find You || .025
Andres .026
The Gang .027
Feelings .028
The Brother .029
Frustration .030
Bank of Spain .031
The Governor .032
Straight into Battle .033
Better than You .034
That Stupid Belt .035
Consequences .036
Wildfire .037
The Radio .039
Dysfunctional Family || .040
Rio || .041
Plan Alcatraz || .042
Teddy Bear || .043
Axel || .044

Communication .038

252 6 0
By sweetea_101

              She wasn't going to force him, but all she wanted was to talk to him. Berlin wouldn't even stay in the same room with Ava. It'd been hours since he found out, and he still wasn't talking to her. He wouldn't even look her way. She really was afraid that she lost him entirely. She knew better than to sleep with Sergio. It was selfish and childish. It was a behavior someone would've expected from Berlin, but never from Ava. Ava was usually the mature one. She usually had her head screwed on right, but she was far from that right now. She didn't even know how to be normal anymore. She didn't know what normal was for herself. All she knew anymore, was that she acted on impulse. She acted on what she wanted instead of what was right and Sergio did to. That wasn't like either of them, but that's why she thought they deserved forgiveness. It wasn't going to happen again; she was sure of it. It wasn't so easy to forgive, she knew that, but it still hurt when he wouldn't even look at her. 

               "We're ahead on melting the gold," Palermo spoke through the radio. Berlin was supposed to be the one communicating mostly through the radio, but he didn't want anything to do with his brother. He was spending most of his time in the basement along with Nairobi and Bogota.

               "That's great," Lisbon responded to Palermo through the radio. Ava glanced towards the radio when she heard her voice. She hadn't heard her speak at all after finding out the truth. She was glad to hear her, even if she knew Lisbon would want nothing to do with her when she got out of there. She couldn't blame her. The woman that Berlin had been fucking at the Royal Mint didn't even know Ava and Ava still wanted to ring her neck. She couldn't imagine how Lisbon was feelings towards Ava. She trusted her. She lived in her house for a year with all of them. Lisbon helped with her son and Ava helped with her daughter. Ava imagined she felt like shooting her, killing her. Ava glanced towards the cameras and Lisbon caught note of her. Her blood was boiling again. She was finally sitting back by the cameras. Sergio was driving. 

          "Update?" Sergio questioned. It was the first time he really even talked to her after the whole issue. Lisbon looked towards him, but she stayed silent for a few moments. She didn't feel like talking to him still, but she knew she'd have to keep him informed. 

          "Bogota and Nairobi have more gold melted than they thought. They're ahead of schedule," Sergio glanced back in the mirror, glad that she was finally talking to him, "and Valencia's still standing in the same room. Doing absolutely nothing." She stared hard at her through the camera. The Professor looked back at the road when Ava's name was mentioned. He knew better than to comment back to Lisbon about Ava. He wanted to talk to her about it, but he also didn't want to pressure a conversation if she just wasn't ready yet. She was the one that was cheated on. Sergio wasn't like that. He wasn't the type of man to take advantage of someone's love for him. He didn't know what got into to him, but he gave into his weakness and his impulses which was out of character. Usually, Sergio kept plans in his head. He didn't do anything that was out of those plans because it'd cause trouble. When he finally stepped out of his bubble, he caused a shit ton of trouble. He hurt his woman and he hurt his own brother. He didn't know how they were ever going to recover from this, any of them. The only two that were satisfied in even the slightest, were Sergio and Ava and that's because they had been incredibly selfish.

           "Where was I?" Lisbon huffed when she asked the question. It was the first time she was talking about it. She looked straight at Sergio. Sergio glanced back at her through the mirror, his stomach was turning.

             "You were in bed, I think." He answered her. He shouldn't even have to explain it because it shouldn't have happened. They were all adults and if Sergio and Ava were feeling some type of way towards each other, they should've spoke up and said something. Instead, they took the cowards way and they acted without thinking of any of the repercussions.

             Lisbon sighed and she nodded her head slowly. She assumed that she was in bed, but she wanted to hear him admit it. "What happened?" She heard what Berlin said but she wanted to hear it from Sergio and eventually, she'd want to hear it out of Ava's mouth. Sergio owed her everything. He brought her from the other side of the world to live a life of crime, to run for the rest of her life, and he did this her. She was feeling so much rage inside of her. "Has anything happened before between you two or just that once?"

             "She kissed me." Sergio started with that.

             "When?" Lisbon heard Berlin say that over the radio as well. She cared about Ava. For a year and a half now, they helped each other with the house, cooking, taking care of the kids. They shared advice with each other. Lisbon had even mentioned Sergio and her sex life to her before. She felt betrayed by the both of them, not just Sergio.

             "When we found Berlin." He admitted.

*Flashback*

             "Where is he?" Lisbon questioned to the group when she walked into the house. She was talking about Sergio. She just saw Berlin and although she was confused out of her mind right now, she just wanted to be there for Sergio. She didn't know how he was handling the news, that Berlin had been out there this whole time. Then her mind ran to Ava. She was sure she was just as confused, if not more, and heartbroken that he didn't come looking.

              "He's with Valencia," Nairobi replied to her, "in the first room in the hallway." She and Tokyo had just left the room because Sergio asked for privacy. It was the day that Ava and Sergio kissed. She assumed that he'd be with her, knowing he was probably trying his best to comfort her. She felt a twinge of jealousy but shoved it down, thinking it was uncalled for.

             She walked to the room and opened the door slowly. When she walked in, her eyes locked on each of them. Sergio was a bit sweaty, and Ava was fumbling with her fingers. She knew Ava's nervous habits. They were standing a bit close to each other, but Ava backed off as soon as she saw Lisbon. Lisbon furrowed her eyebrows. She wanted to comment on it, but Ava had just saw Berlin for the first time in two years, she didn't want her to have even more stress weighing on her. When Ava walked out of the room, Lisbon shut the door behind her. Lisbon's eyes snapped straight to Sergio.

           "What the hell was that?" She asked it nonchalantly, but a scoff still left her lips.

            "What?" Sergio cocked an eyebrow. Ava had just kissed him and for a moment, he kissed her back, but ultimately, he pulled off. He didn't think he needed to tell Lisbon it because he did end up doing the right thing. Really, he just didn't want to face any of the consequences of not only his actions but his feelings for Ava. 

              "Why are you all sweaty?" She brought a handout to wipe his forehead. He was glistening in sweat. It was one of his nervous behaviors. 

               "It's hot." Sergio laughed but it was clearly forced. He stepped away from her, not letting her touch him again. 

                "Why are you acting like that?" Lisbon didn't find it amusing anymore. She had bad vibes from the both of them, even when she just walked in. The energy was off. She just knew something happened, but again, she was probably just getting herself worked up over nothing. She did get jealous from time to time when Sergio was alone with Ava, especially when it was an hour or longer. 

                "How am I acting?" Sergio sighed, almost annoyed with her. Lisbon caught onto the annoyance quickly. She cocked an eyebrow, staring at him, hard. 

                 "Like you're hiding something!" She called out. Ava and Berlin were in the hallway. This was when they were hearing the both of them bickering. 

                 "What would I be hiding?" He huffed. He was being aggressive because he was hiding something. He just wasn't going to tell her. He wasn't planning on ever telling her about it. 

                 "I walk into the room and she's all over you!" Lisbon gestured towards him. "She backs off like she's been caught." Sergio cocked an eyebrow. 

                  "You're being ridiculous." Sergio threw back at her. "She just found out Berlin was alive. I was trying to comfort my friend." He laughed and this just set Lisbon off even more. She didn't think she was overreacting this time. She almost knew something happened. 

                   "Sergio, don't lie to me." She demanded, "I see the way she looks at you. For a smart man, you're telling me you don't notice it?" Sergio was confused this time, for real. He didn't notice Ava looking at him any type of way. He never thought about it like that until just a few moments ago when she kissed him. 

                   "You're being crazy." Sergio spat out the last word and Lisbon fell silent. She left the room after a shake of her head, slamming the door behind her. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

               "I knew something happened then." Lisbon huffed in annoyance as she said this. "You told me I was being crazy!" She could feel the tears welling in her eyes again. 

                "You were." Sergio snapped back. "She kissed me because she was confused, that's all. I pulled away from her. That's why I didn't tell you." 

                 "Clearly, I wasn't!" Lisbon shouted. "Because a month later, you put your dick in her!" Sergio looked away from her as she said this, staring hard at the road in front of him. His anger was boiling. "Was that an accident too? Did she force it on you?"

                "No, Raquel." He used her real name this time. "It wasn't. It was just a mistake." His eyes shot to the mirror, noticing a car behind them. He saw that same car just yesterday. He furrowed his eyebrows, trying to look at who was driving it. 

               "So, you fucked, now what? You think you can stay friends without wanting somethting more? Do you even know her feelings towards you? Have you even asked? " Sergio was trying to multitask, but his mind was mainly occupied on the car behind them. 

                 "No." He huffed out the word, barely listening to Lisbon at this point. 

                  "No, you don't think you can just be friends?" Lisbon shot back. Sergio let out a frustrated sigh, picking up speed in the RV. The man behind them picked up speed as well. 

                 "What?" Sergio glanced back at Lisbon again. "What? No." Sergio pulled off the road quickly, turning directly into the field instead of on another road. 

                "What the fuck are you doing?" Lisbon asked. She hadn't even noticed the car trailing them. 

                "We're being followed. That car was behind us yesterday too. " He looked back and noticed the car turning around. Lisbon quickly grabbed the radio, hurrying up to the front seat of the RV. 

                  "Fuck." Lisbon snapped the word. "Palermo," She called out on the radio, "We're being followed." 

                  Both Ava and Palermo stepped immediately over to the radio. Palermo snatched it from the table, and spoke through it, "Professor?" He called out. That was the last thing Lisbon and the Professor heard before the antenna on top of the RV smacked the ground and they lost all communication with each other. "Lisbon?" Palermo was trying to talk to them through the radio but it kept falling silent. Ava frowned and hurried out of the room, wanting to inform Berlin before Palermo tried acting out. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 260 25
"Don't get too close it's dark inside. It's where my demons hide, " she said. "Come closer. There's hell inside of me. It's where your demons can li...
100K 3.1K 46
"I've never seen a broken girl be so badass," Caleb said with a smirk. _*_*_*_ Bianca is broken, all of her hope destroyed, her happiness shattered a...
89.6K 2.9K 48
Based on Money Heist's Berlin. Just when Berlin thinks he's found his final love in Tatiana, a girl who is also a white collar criminal appears in I...
20.7K 550 29
"Mich... Michael! No, this is not right. Go away." Rose shook her head while stepping back. Ignoring her words, Michael walked forward till he caged...