Snow and Ice || 태국

By s_chiena

Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook shared a desk for six years of primary school. Taehyung had tormented Jungkook... More

My Deskmate
Retaliation
An accident
A spectacle
Becoming a father
The source of his happiness
Winter activity
So what happened next?
On to university
A plan
Athlete assistant
Old classmate
Standoff
Shameless
Stirring trouble (1)
A business transaction
Life Coach
A chance encounter
Made a loss
A pervert
A competition
The third time
Different wavelengths
Ruin and provoke
A ticket
The competition and being drunk
A huge trap
Second parent
Music room
Music room (2)
Three musketeers
The audience's silence
Top Ten singer
Those times
Regret
Bury the hatchet
Ups and downs
Difficulty: Hard
Little left to the imagination
See how it goes
PR crisis
Touched
Repayment
Bunch of devils
Convince by actions
Anecdote
Departure and arrival
Faint longing
Face-to-face revision
I like you
The most familiar pervert
Jungkook-ssi's return
Flowers for you
Bedtime story
Bite you
The perils of Jianghu
Pig farm
A kiss
Obedient Taehyung
Daddy loves you
Our Green Ice
A chance encounter
Pounded with excitement
Angry?
Not a decent fellow
Temple fair
The figure's not bad
The logic of psyching someone out
Time
True love and lies
Ice God
Fan group
Gift
Rock Sugar And Pear Stew (not a chapter)
Infuriate by teasing
A lame joke
Contrary to expectation
Courage and drive (1)
Resolution (2)
The joy of being attached
A late gift
Mystery solved
Fate's arrangement
Idol pays the price
Meeting their son-in-law
Natural charmer
Here to serve
Chapter 88
(Censored) - Side story: The cheating crisis
First competition
A battle to make his name
A visit to the parents
Swept out of the house
Pig brains and couple of watches
Side story: Childhood elopement
(Censored) - Poor condition
Roses
Mysterious boy
Sunshine and confession
Ultimate hero
Palace drama
Inevitable encounter
New Year's Eve
Unique logo
That's true love
Like a pervert
~ Finale ~
Bonus Chapter 1 - Side story: The funeral of roses
Bonus Chapter 2 - Taehyung x Jungkook

A Flower

200 14 0
By s_chiena

Taehyung finally tasted what he had been eyeing for so long— Jungkook's jelly-like lips.

Soft, firm, and beyond delicious. This was even better than what he had imagined.

Taehyung's heart pounded manically. He had the sensation that the world was covered in fireworks and the happiness was making him dizzy. His brain seemed to lack oxygen and he did not know where to put his hands and feet. He tightly shut his eyes, his head raised while he froze on the spot.

Jungkook was in a roughly similar condition. His mind was blank and he was so nervous that he forgot to breathe. The world ceased to exist except for the vivid sensation on his lips. Soft and satiny like fresh flower petals, they exuded a light fragrance.

They stood together stiffly like this as if time was frozen. After a long while, Jungkook finally found his breath. He breathed while moving his lips, lightly massaging Taehyung's soft, petal lips. When he moved his head, his nose followed along and bumped into Kim's nose.

The two of them had relatively high nose bridges and were both inexperienced at this as well.

When his nose was knocked, Taehyung instinctively drew his head and lips away.

The kiss ended just like this. Jungkook was disappointed and stuck out his tongue to lick his lips, clearly unsatisfied.

Taehyung opened his eyes just in time to see Jungkook's pink tongue. Soft, moist, and agile, it somehow looked extremely sinister to him.

Kim looked away and pulled his hand back.

Under the rays of the setting sun, Taehyung's face was burning red, showing a deeper crimson than the sunset.

How can he be so adorable!

Jungkook felt like his heart was stuffed with fluffy and sweet cotton candy. He raised his hand intending to stroke Taehyung's cheek.

Just as Jungkook's fingers were about to touch his skin, Jeon's phone suddenly rang.

He was forced to pull out his phone and when he looked at the caller ID, it was his mother.

Jungkook picked up the phone.

The moment the call connected, wild laughter came out from the other end.

"HAHAHAHAHA!"

Jungkook, "......"

For a split second, he suspected that his mother had lost her phone and it had been picked up by a lunatic.

"Kook," After laughing enough, Mrs. Jeon finally began speaking normally. "I heard that you're in a relationship?"

"Mm."

"Oh, ~~~" Mrs. Jeon purposed dragged out her words before laughing again. "Well, is it convenient to tell mommy the name of that boy?"

Jungkook pinched his forehead and replied reluctantly, "Don't you already know?"

"HAHAHAHAHA!"

Mm, there she went again.

Jungkook said, "Mom, you seem to be very well-informed."

"Jungkook-ah, do you know that I'm in three of your fan groups?"

Actually, out of these three groups, Mrs. Jeon had been kicked out of two after saying that she was Jungkook's mother. She later picked up the jargon of fandoms and no longer revealed that she was Jungkook's mother, only saying that she was a mama fan, thus managing to blend in till now. As her typing speed was no match for the young fans, she usually did not type anything and purely lurked.

After she knocked off work and returned home that day, she found out that everyone was discussing Jungkook's relationship. She tentatively asked in the chat who Jungkook's boyfriend was.

In the end, everyone answered with "Kim Taehyung".

Kim Taehyung?

Is it that Taehyung?!

Mrs. Jeon felt that life was filled with surprises.

She replied in the chat: Thanks, I'll call Jungkook right now. 🌷🌷🌷

Then, the young fans all spammed: You're welcome, we'll all call Ice God!

Mrs. Jeon: Do you have his number?

The young fans replied to her with a string of ellipses.

Finally, one fan typed: Auntie, that is such a cold joke.

Anxious to call her son, Mrs. Jeon did not continue her conversation with them and immediately exited the chat window to call Jungkook.

......

Here, after sharing the shenanigans with the fan groups, Mrs. Jeon said, "Good son, Mama loves you."

"I... have to thank you..."

"Jungkook, tell mommy the truth. Is your boyfriend Taehyung that same Kim Taehyung that I know?"

"Mm."

"HAHAHAHAHA!"

"Mom." Jungkook's expression was dead. "You interrupted our first kiss."

"Eh... Right, sorry. You, you, you two continue. We'll continue chatting later. Remember to call mommy back and tell me the details. You two continue..."

"He already left."

Mrs. Jeon was a little apologetic. "Don't worry. Mommy will send you a big red packet in a while. Now that you're in a relationship, you can't avoid spending money."

"There's no need..."

"I insist. But, Jungkook, mommy is very curious about one thing." When Mrs. Jeon said this, she wanted her son to prompt her about it. However, she was afraid that her son would hang up on her and hence spilled it without further ado. "I remember that, ahem, a certain someone seemed to hate Taehyung since young? And even lied to shake him off, landing me in an awkward situation? Tsk, tsk, tsk. Now, how come... mm?? Mommy doesn't understand."

Jungkook knew that his mother would use that affair to make a joke out of him. Naturally, he dodged her question and said lightly, "Mom, I need to head to class."

"Oh, then head to class first. Remember to call mommy again after class."

He would remember... only if the sky fell.

——

After Jungkook returned to his dorm at night, he put his things down and went to shower. The rain shower head in the bathroom was something that he paid for out of his pocket when he first moved in. This showerhead used air to make the water spray soft and fine, like warm spring rain gently massaging the skin.

Jungkook's naked body stood under the showerhead. He let the water flow over him from head to toe.

He closed his eyes and thought of Taehyung. He thought of their kiss today, of the delectable view, and the beautiful and lively rabbits in the bowls...

His heart became burning hot while his throat felt parched.

Jungkook opened his eyes and felt the changes in his body. Though a little embarrassed, what burned brighter was desire. He swallowed his saliva and realized that his mouth was dry.

A fine mist began to fill the bathroom, covering the walls and the mirror. This was good; he would not be able to see himself in the mirror.

He closed his eyes and raised his head. The white light in the bathroom fell on his eyelids and his eyelashes trembled. After hesitating for a while, he finally caved and self-derisively grasped that part.

Bang, bang, bang—

Someone suddenly knocked manically on the bathroom door.

Jungkook got a shock.

Donghee hollered from outside, "Jungkook, are you done, you have a call!"

Jungkook turned off the shower and asked, "From who?"

"A Flower in Busan Bay!"

It was his mother.

To guard against the event that their phones were picked up by scammers, his family used unique names for each other's numbers. "A Flower in Busan Bay" was the nickname that his mother chose for herself.

Oh, right, Busan Bay was the name of his residential area.

......

After showering, Jungkook came out of the shower wearing only a pair of linen shorts. His upper body was bare, revealing a tall and straight figure with broad shoulders and a narrow waist. Every single muscle on his body, be it his pecs, abs, or biceps, was simply beyond outstanding and top notched.

His three roommates glanced at him with deep envy. Which man doesn't want a figure like this!

Donghee grumbled, "Jungkook, let us bros here warn you. Better wear more next time or you'll risk getting beaten up." As he spoke, he shook his fists.

"Oh?" Jungkook shot him a glance.

Donghee quickly kept his fists and adjusted his sitting posture into one that was meeker. With Jungkook's build, Jungkook had no problem beating up eight of him.

Then, Donghee pointed to the phone on Jungkook's table obsequiously. "A Flower called."

At the present moment, Jungkook did not feel like returning A Flower's call. He picked up his phone and fiddled with it for a while before starting to take selfies in front of the mirror, focusing on his abs and taking shots of them from every single angle.

"Jungkook, you're flaunting way too excessively." His roommate could not help commenting.

Donghee understood his thoughts. "If I had this figure, I would be taking 800 photos every day. Our Ice God here is already being quite low-key.

After he finished taking it, Jungkook chose one that looked better and posted it on his WeChat with the caption: Goodnight.

That post had a special privacy setting that was clearly labeled as "boyfriend", with Taehyung being the only audience.

After a while, Taehyung posted on his WeChat as well.

Taehyung: Selling a picture of Jungkook's abs. $5 per piece.

Jungkook: ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 331 39
While on a night out , you hit it off with a stranger at a club, The man you didn't expect it to be , turns out to be a guy from your college , Just...
9K 419 26
Jeon Jungkook, who is immensely popular has an odd habit of going out with anyone who asks him out first at the beginning of every week and dump them...
3.5K 405 30
|Officially FEATURED on Wattpad : 2024| Jungkook x Reader ➜Summary: You and Jungkook are best friends of a lifetime, even though your personalities...
17.4K 551 14
Jeon Jungkook has spent his whole childhood with his beloved hyung kim Taehyung things begin to change when Taehyung comes home after years and worse...