The Nanny(Editing!)

Pepsi-Girl द्वारा

Awesome cover made by @Aphrodite270 "So you're the new nanny?" A female voice asked. I looked up to see Megh... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Character Relationships
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The Fighting Beauty & Valentina

Chapter 18

4.5K 178 21
Pepsi-Girl द्वारा

"How are my children?" Richard sipped on his red wine, acting as if everything was alright. Everything was far from it.

Except the steak they served. That was better than alright. If I do get fired tonight I might even work here just to get the recipe.

But, everything was far from alright! He has two sons, who are very good looking, and a baby girl. And I was to take care of all nine children. By myself. I was fine with six but with a hormonal teenager that is my "boyfriend" to my uncle's eyes is not okay.

"Fine, I made them a remedy my aunt showed me and they are over their cold. Meghan and I have made process in her homeschooling. Arianna has gotten her grades up with my help. Taylor is starting to mouth words I tell her. Sarah is starting to read me books at night with minor struggles. The twins....aren't making as many pranks on me like past nannies," I replied as I bounced my foot up and down, a small bundle of joy in my hands.

"What did you feed them that made them sick?" He asked, eyes narrowed.

"Nothing that isn't healthy for their bodies. They got it from school and passed it onto their siblings. This isn't a complicated situation sir,"

"How are you teaching Meghan if you have no degree and haven't passed high school yourself?"

He never bothered to even ask that when I told him about it. Why should he care now?

"I basically already passed according to my teachers. I can graduate in December if I want too. And I used to get the lessons I needed to learn by the teachers filming the class for me, letting me get the material I need while in the comforts of my home. I have videos and the teachers have given me books to help," I simply stated, taking a bite of my chocolate covered strawberry.

"If I hear one thing about you mistreating my children you will be gone and I will make sure nobody in Buena Vista will hire you. Am I clear?" Richard growled as he stared me straight in the eye. The intimidating look didn't work on me.

"Crystal, now I have to go look for Meghan," I said, getting out of the extremely comfortable chairs. I might have to steal some of these to take home.

I still had a job! No steak recipe for me but more green paper bills. What a relief.

As I left I could see a couple walking towards Richard, trying to please the man who everyone seemed to know. He seemed like the ones where everything was serious to him, nothing got in the way of his work.

"Mia, is it?"

I turned around to see Wesley. Looking very, very, very, handsome in his black and white tux, bright eyes shining, shaved face. The guy looked like a model.

"Yeah, that's me," I replied, flashing a smile.

"Wesley Grey. We met at the diner," He said sticking out his hand.

"Yeah I remember. You took a fry out of my hair," I laughed as I shook his hand.

"Right, by the way my burger was delicious. The cook sure knows how to make a burger,"

"Nicholas can cook anything you could possibly think of. He's the best cook in the town. Even if he is a pain," I mumbled thinking of the boy I grew up with.

Such an ass.

Wesley cleared his throat, "Anyways I was thinking we-"

"Nanny!" Richard said making me let out a sigh.

"Sorry, duty calls. I'll see you later Wesley," I chirped as I made my way to Richard who was talking to a couple. A different couple than the other I saw.

The husband was about six feet tall and had on a very expensive looking tux from Swift Industries. He had a mustache and a mole next to his left eye. He had fair skin and had the look of power. His wife was very pretty with a ruby red dress that had a slit up mid thigh. Her blonde hair was put up in a tight bun and not a single hair was out of place. She stood tall next to her husband taking on the role of the supportive wife.

"This is my nanny. She can take care of your children any day you need at my home with the company of my children. Isn't that right Sia?" Richard said as he took the baby out of my hands, leaving an empty spot in my arms.

Sia. He said Sia. Dear Lord I need some assistance to not yell at this man. It's only three letters. M-I-A. Not that hard. But they still get it wrong. Please help the girl who somehow people get her name wrong. Sincerely, Sia.

"Sure, anytime any day," I fake smiled, turning to the couple. Sam told me their names but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"Can you take care of our babies tomorrow say around one? Melinda and I have a business trip to attend and all our nannies quit. We will pay what my dear friend Richard is paying," The husband said.

Harold! His name was Harold Archibald and his wife was Melinda.
"Just tell me where to pick them up and I will be glad to do the job," I smiled as my phone vibrated in my chest. It tickled.

"Thank you so much! You have saved us from canceling the trip and we don't need any background check because if Richard hired you, you must be as innocent as can be," Melinda breathed out as she gave me a hug.

"Haha, innocent as can be," I laughed.

Getting arrested must be the most innocent thing I could do. Along with fighting, saying words that aren't clean, lying, sabotaging, and countless other things I can't remember.

Danm, I must be God's right hand angel.

My phone vibrated again making me close my eyes. Then again. And again. And again.

"You may go now," Richard said as he handed me the baby who was now stirring awake.

"Alright then. Bye Mr. And Mrs. Archibald, I'll see you tomorrow," I smiled as I shook their hands before nodding at Richard and then making myself towards a place where no person could see me. See me take out my phone from my bra. There was no need for anyone to see that.

As I hid behind a plant I slipped my phone out and saw another message pop up.

Twleve unread messages.

I quickly unlocked it and went to the most recent which was from Sam.

S.O.S. Tina has found me and she is trying to sink her claws in my skin. Need help. Call for the SWAT Team, navy, marine, anything!!!! Help!

The other three texts from him were similar to that. So I responded and asked where he was. I went onto the other messages from Alison.

Where are you? I'm with mom and we're looking all over for you. Call me as soon as you get this.

Anyone home?

Did you find any cute guys?

If mom asks tell her I'm crashing at your place. Owe you one!

I texted her back saying I was near the entrance and put a yes on finding some cute guys.

My phone then popped up a picture of Arianna with her eyes crossed, telling me she was calling.

"Where are you? I've been messaging you like crazy. Never mind, I'm stuck in a closet your ex-best friend put me in. There is no vent I can escape out of and I am freaking out. Come find me please," Arianna begged as I put the phone to my ear.

"How did you even get near a closet? There's not one near the room we are all located in. And weren't you with Jack or Raymond?" I asked.

"I was with Ray and he went to follow Alison as she left the room and I got curious. Next thing you know I'm stuffed in a closet. Can you hurry? I hear something and it doesn't sound friendly," Arianna said as I heard the faint rattle in the background.

"Where are you?" I asked as I began to walk amongst the crowd, excusing myself If I bumped into someone.

"I went through the exit on the left of the orchestra. By the way have you seen Noah? Or Alec? Maybe they can help,"

"They are right in front of me," I mumbled to see the two flirting with a pair of twins. "Sorry ladies I need these two."

I grabbed the two as best as I could with occupied hands and dragged them with me.

"This is a brand new suit!" Noah said as he straightened out what I grabbed.

"What gives?" Alec said.

"You're sister is somewhere in a closet and I need help finding her. And I can make a better suit compared to what you're wearing," I snapped.

"Is it not your job to keep track of all the kids you take care of?" Noah asked, amusement clear in his eyes.

"She is old enough to take care of herself," Alec said.

"Oh my god, something touched my leg! Nanny!" Arianna shouted making me wince and pull the phone away.

"How far did you go? There's two ways the place splits? Left? Right?" I asked.

"Where the hell are we even going?" Noah questioned.

"Well if you quit talking I would be able to hear your sister!" I snapped.

"Right, I think I went right. I'll be banging on the door," She said as I led to the right hallway, the workers giving me strange looks. Until one grabbed onto my shoulder and began yelling at me in a foreign language.

As he began to shout louder Noah stepped in and punched him square in the jaw. As he fell unconscious I swatted at Noah and yelled at him for being so mean to a person he didn't even know.

"You did that to me," He pointed out.

"But I am a Nanny. A Mia Stone. We are rare and can't control tempers. Especially with cocky idiots," I snapped.

"I am not an idiot,"

"This is not the time to argue!" Alec shouted as both Noah and I turned to him with an eyebrow raised.

"Nanny I think there's a snake with me. There's some hissing and please hurry," Arianna cried and I could hear her voice break.

"Riley is dead when I see her," I growled out as I picked up my pace leaving the boys who easily caught up.

"What does she have to do with this?" Alec said.

"Isn't she best friends with Meghan?" Noah added.

"You have some catching up to do," I murmured as I faintly heard some banging.

"Is rattling good?" Arianna asked.

"Oh shit, whatever you do not move. Don't even bang I know what room you're in. I repeat don't move a muscle Arianna," I commanded as I handed Alec the baby and ran to the door that had gotten silent, Noah quickly behind.

"Ah!" Arianna screamed. A thump was heard.

"Ari!" The boys shouted as we opened the door.

Arianna was laying on the floor, unconscious. As Noah crouched down it jumped.

"Look out!" Alec shouted as the rattlesnake came right at me, its fangs ready to sink in my skin.

With fast reflexes I managed to grab hold of it and throw it forcefully against the wall.

"Her breathing isn't right, the pulse is weak. We have to take her to a hospital," Noah said as he took Arianna's pulse.

"The nearest hospital is fifteen miles away," Alec said as I grabbed Arianna's phone as Noah scooped her up.

"I didn't bring a car," Noah said as we went back the way we came only running down the hallways.

"I have one," I said as I quickly dialled Emmett.

"You done?" He responded.

"Pull up the front," I demanded then hung up.

The three of us ran into the crowd pushing people out of the way. They turned our way, chattering furiously amongst each other.

I saw Meghan with the other kids and Richard at the table we were at earlier, looking at the commotion we were causing. As my eyes met Meghan's it was like she saw what I was thinking.

Meghan gathered up the kids and began to quickly walk towards us, Richard not far behind.

"What happened to her?" Meghan immediately asked as she was by my side, looking worryingly at her sister.

"Its the one in front," I told Noah as Alec explained what happened. The person who opened the door for us earlier opened it once again as the kids rushed in and the others.

I went to the front seat next to Emmett who didn't ask question as he drove out of the hotel and onto the main street.

"Where am I going?" He asked.

"Emergency room," I replied as I rolled the window that blocked me and the others.

"Fuck Mia, are you alright? What happened?" Emmett cursed as he frantically looked me over.

"The girl, Arianna, got bit by a rattlesnake,"

"What are her symptoms?"

"Uh...the bite mark, the area around it has lost color, she has a low pulse, her breathing is bad, her throat is almost swelled shut, her- oh shit!" Noah said and I turned to him to see Arianna come back to life.

She sat up and began to wheeze while pointing at her chest, her eyes wild and searching.

"She's having an allergic reaction to it," Emmett said as he stepped on the gas, crossing three red lights.

"Ari I need you to calm down," Richard said in a soothing tone but nothing was helping her. She was scared.

"We're here," Emmett said as I jumped out of the car to open the door for everyone to come out. As everyone went inside the building I told Emmett he could go home and apologized for scaring the crap out of him.

"Just tell me if she's alright kiddo," He said and I nodded. Emmett drove out of the lot and left.

I went into the building and saw the kids nowhere in sight. I asked the receptionist and she said they were in the C wing.

So I took off my shoes and walked to the C wing. Richard was pacing around the room, the twins with their younger sisters were playing with the toys the hospital had, Meghan was being hugged by Alec, and Noah had a face of fury.

"Nanny!" Sarah cried as she ran towards me, the tears going down her face. "Is Arianna going with mommy?"

"No sweetie, Arianna is going to be fine," I said as I bent down to her level to hug her.

"She wasn't moving. Mommy wasn't moving when we brought her here. I don't want Ari to go with mommy. I want her here,"

"Arianna isn't going anywhere Sarah. The doctors are going to make Arianna strong and healthy," I said and she nodded but wrapped her small arms around my neck.

"Promise?"

"Promise," I murmured.

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

The seconds turned into minutes and those minutes turned into hours. Those hours turned into an eternity.

All the kids were asleep including Meghan but the older guys were wide awake, awaiting more news from Ensminger. Sam had arrived also but was quietly snoring on my shoulder.

Arianna had a severe allergic reaction to the venom from the snake. If we had arrived five minutes later Arianna's throat would have been closed tight and she could have died. The bite made her leg numb and she freaked out, screaming like a mad woman so she was sedated. Ensminger said we could possibly take her home. But it was a ten percent chance. He wanted to keep her in observation.

"Nanny take everybody home," Richard commanded just as my eyes were about to flutter close.

"I didn't bring a car,"

"I said take everybody home," He snapped making me take a deep breath. He then disappeared in the elevator probably going to get some coffee in the cafeteria.

Control the anger.

"Sam wake up," I said shaking the guy awake.

"Why don't hospitals have comfortable chairs?" Sam said in a scratchy voice as he opened his eyes and stretched as best as he could with a sleeping Carrie.

"It's a hospital not the furniture mart.What did you bring to get over here?" I mumbled as I got up and stretched my sore muscles from being a human pillow after waking the kids up with a shake.

Taylor and Sarah slept on my lap and Trey took my shoulder as Tyler used the girls' and Trey's legs as a place to sleep.

"Took dad's Corvette. Why?" He asked.

"We're being sent home. You're going to be a designated drive to the house. Meghan wake up," I said shaking the girl who wouldn't stop sobbing all night.

"Leave me alone," She murmurs as she began to swat at my hand.

"Meghan wake up,"

"I said leave me alone," She said as she turned around.

Noah came by my side and flicked Meghan's forehead twice. "Wake up baby sister."

"What was that for?" She snapped.

"You're leaving with Sam to the house. You're taking one of the kids with you," I said as she glared at Noah.

"How's Arianna?"

"She's fine, they're keeping her in observation," Alec said.

"Are you coming along?" Arianna asked turning to me. Her eyes red with tiredness and all the tears she shed.

"I'll walk if Sam takes long. I gotta visit Adam anyways. He's being a little brat to the pretty nurses,"

"Can I stay? Sarah got to meet him last time," She pleaded as she grabbed onto my numb hand.

"He's mine!" Sarah snapped, her hair all messy that it even looked liked Medusa's snake hair.

The other day I came to visit Sarah tagged along and was mesmerized by Adam. As in she fell in love with him. She sat on his lap and signed the cast he had on his arm, putting hearts all around her name. It was adorable watching her chatter Adam's ear off and he enchanted by her.

"No he isn't. You can't have a boyfriend," Trey said standing next to Sarah.

"We won't allow it," Tyler said, trying to act all tough by puffing out his chest.

"He is my knight in shining armor and will be my husband," Sarah said lifting her small face up and closing her eyes.

Sam, Meghan, and I burst out laughing at het statement. It was something to change the sad mood we all had created.

"Woah woah woah, how come we weren't informed that little Sarah had an obsession with the help's brother?" Alec said, joining the small circle we had formed.

"Hold up, how old is this guy? Do you even know his name? Where is he even at?" Noah interrupted with.

"I'm leaving to get the bigger car. Mia I'll text you," Sam said as he took the keys I had to the house.

"Sure,"

"I'll show you," Sarah said before running off towards the elevator wanting to see her soul mate.

"Sarah!" We all shouted as the elevator doors closed but she managed to squeeze in.

I grabbed all our things we left on the chairs as the others frantically began to push the button for the elevator to open.

"Carter," Meghan said with a smile as we saw old man Jenkins with his grandson.

"Meghan!" Carter said with his genuine smile.

"Not the time lovebirds. Text each other or something but not now. By the way Jenkins I heard what you did to my room," I said as Carter and Jenkins left the elevator and we squished in. I pushed the seventh floor button as Jenkins flashed me his toothy grin.

"You needed them," He said as the doors began to close.

"You never gave her my number!" Carter cried as the door closed shut.

"He gave you his number so I could text him?! How come you never gave it to me?" Meghan said, her voice going a pitch higher.

I knew I forgot to give her something.

"Woops," I said showing her an apologetic smile hoping she would forgive me.

"I want it,"

So I gave her the number and she began texting away. Her thumbs moving faster than I could possibly imagine.

"Who was he?!" Noah snapped.

"That was old man Jenkins. He fought in the war. He's my idol," Tyler said, his eyes appearing to have a special shine to them.

"He got to meet the president!" Trey said, his voice showing how excited he was.

"I thought I was your idol," Alec frowned.

"Not anymore," The twins said.

Ding!

The doors opened and I burst out before all the drama swallowed me hole. I went through the the nurses and doctors whizzing by until I found Sarah waiting at Adam's door for us.

"You made it!" She squealed before opening the door and rushing in.

"Adam! Wait, you aren't Adam. Not even close, sorry! Congrats by the way!" I apologized as I grabbed Sarah and took her out of the room who instead of Adam was a lady with a baby. A newborn baby. I don't think Adam suddenly popped out a baby.

"Pretty nurse one," I whistled at the nurse who took care of Adam was at least four rooms down. "Where's my brother?"

Pretty Nurse One had the name Charlotte. She was a dirty blonde with wide pretty brown eyes. She was tall and slender. She looked angelic almost. Charlotte could possibly be a model with her looks. And she was single. My brothers loved the single women.

"They didn't tell you?" She asked and I shook my head. "He checked out sometime last night. He signed himself out without a goodbye to any of us."

"Who's any of us?" Noah whispered as he came right behind me.

"All the pretty nurses," I mumbled. "Not even Ensminger?"

"No,"

"Danm it Adam," I said under my breath.

"Will you give him my number?" She asked with hopeful eyes. They all love the Stone men.

"You know he's only nineteen," I said with a smile.

"I love my men young," She grinned as she took out a pen that she had in her pockets. Ten digits were written on my hand with the name of the person.

"I'm young too," Noah said an I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe next time sugar," Charlotte said, the teasing in her voice making me laugh. "Call me Mia."

"Sure thing,"

"What does he have that I don't?" Noah muttered.

"He's actually a man and you aren't," I said while Meghan and Alec snickered. "Come on children, we're leaving so I can yell at my brother through the phone." As I began to walk away a hand wrapped around my waist and I was pulled to a hard chest.

"I am very much man. I can show you sometime if you'd like, you know since we're dating and all," Noah breathed out as we were face to face.

"Noah leave her alone," Meghan whined.

As I struggled out of his grip I came up with the idea of hitting him so he'd let go. So I bared my fist but as it was to make contact with his face he grabbed my fist. No one has done that. Not even my brothers have done that.

"You gotta be quicker than that sweetheart," He smirked thinking he won.

"You gotta be smarter than that honey. You should know that since we're dating and all," I smirked back as I kneed him in the groin. "Let's go kids. Your older brothers can get a ride themselves."

I grabbed the baby from Alec and walked to where the kids were waiting in the elevator.

"You've started war!" Noah shouted.

"If your brother acts like that all the time I don't think I'll be your nanny anymore," I murmured.

"Why not?" Taylor signed, the only one who was paying attention to me.

"I don't need a Noah in my life," I said with a sad smile. "I don't need another cocky player in my life," I said quietly to myself so she wouldn't hear.

The only thing they do is tear you apart and throw you away when you serve them no use. They'll mess with you and then act like they did nothing at all.

Just like Riley. Just like Ryan.

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

"Have you heard of Raymond? The ass isn't responding to any of my messages," Sam said as he kept eating the pieces of bacon I was cooking as soon as they were on a hot plate of breakfast.

"Quit eating the bacon! And I'm not the Raymond watcher so don't ask!" I shouted as the bacon grease jumped on my skin.

"Someone's cranky," Sam muttered. "What's bothering you? This is like the fifth time you yelled at me. You yelled at Meghan in the car because she asked about Adam. What's bothering you Mia?"

"I haven't slept in the past twenty four hours Sam. I feel like a zombie and like crap. The rain outside isn't making this situation any better. So sorry if I'm a little moody," I sighed. This was the truth but not all the truth.

The whole Adam leaving the hospital at night had me irritated. Beyond irritated. I called the neighbors and they checked the apartment to find no one in it. I called Victoria and she said Adam wasn't there either. The bastard was on the run.

"Mia!"

"What?" I said as the fingers continued to snap at my face and wouldn't stop until I swatted them away.

"I asked, 'What can can I do to make you feel more happy Mia than bone snapping Mia?' Is this apart of the effects of a concussion?" He said taking a piece of toast off the plate I had prepared for Carrie.

"That's Carrie's! And cook while I take a nap. I seriously feel like shit."

I thank the heavens everyday that the Sam Michrlson can have a heart and cook. His mother didn't raise a lazy boy. Whoever he marries is going to be one lucky girl.

"Go to your room. Mia get off the counter, you know what, never mind. Take a nap wherever you want. Its not my problem if you have an aching back problem like my grandma. Shit, like I do," Sam muttered as I went into fetal position on the counter.

I didn't care where I slept just that I have some sleep. "Thanks Sammy. Owe you one," I mumbled as Sam put his coat on top of me.

I was much in need of sleep. The sleep I will always cherish. The highlight of my day.

But all good things come to an end.

~~~
~~~
~~~
So....any thoughts on this? Sorry to the wait by the way.

I thought it was alright. I could have done better but the brain I have is on writers block. It's partially gone but it's still there.

Noah and Mia?

Mia and Wesley?

What do you happened to Raymond?

Arianna?

Thanks for the votes and reads!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

269K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
217K 11.8K 50
Son, brother, friend. This is how Cody Black likes to be seen by his family. Wealthy, prominent, attractive. This is how Cody Black likes to be seen...
3.9M 47.4K 5
Abigail Delaney, the youngest female servant of the Williams household came with the intention to work for a period of time in order to save up enoug...