"Yes Miss"

Por NoShiTdUde1

I gently turned his face up by his chin. He closed his eyes... following his order to never look at me. I lov... Más

Greetings:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
not a chapter
chapter 29

Chapter 19

3.1K 42 0
Por NoShiTdUde1

As my vision came back to me I could see the beautiful room we were in.

The walls were blood red and the bed was black. There were shelves of different whips and canes and other stuff I had no idea about. There were hoops on the sealing just like in the house. But these were stronger.

There was an x shaped thing at the corner. Some machine or something I guess.

And finally exactly in front of me was a huge wall size mirror covering the entire wall.

Which I then got to know was in the back of the previous room.

This little playroom was in through the back wall of the room we were in.

I was so mesmerized.

As i was taking the scene in Ryan walking through a small door in the mirror. I had not noticed the door before.

Miss was behind me washing her hands in a small sink nearby.

"Ryan, clean this up and lick the cum off the bed"

Um what. I looked at Ryan and there was no hint of awkwardness or 'wtf' sign on his face. He simply said

"Yes mistress." walked towards the bed and picked up the paddle she used.

Was he really gonna do what she said wtf

Miss walked towards me.

I stood up.

"You did good today lee. I hope this gave you an insight on how pleasurable this really is. Its not just pain and torture"

"Yes, mistress. It was awesome.. I really loved it.

"Good" she kissed my forehead and walked towards the door.

"Ryan."

"Yes, miss?"

"Teach lee on how to clean up and place toys here."

"Yes miss"

"I'll be waiting outside, Jess is here."

"Yes ma'am" and she went out.

I turned around and saw Ryan keeping the paddle in a drawer.

"So..(he motioned) come here.. (I went) here if you open this cabinet ..there is cleaner. After using you need to wash the instrument first and clean it with this one here and then dry it. Then keep it in its place."

He went on to show me the different cabinets for different things. Some I took notice of and others I just forgot after we moved on.

I had a few question of some toys which he answered and i was really surprised how normally he answered the use of it given that they were literally meant for torture.

"Oh wait, I have to clean the bed as well."

"Yeah about that–" me "are you really gonna-"

"Haha (he giggles) lick your cum clean.. yup."

"What wait how are you doing it with such-"

"Lee.. I have done this before. It felt weird at first.. But how it doesn't."

"What- do you like it?"

"What licking others cum hell no. why the fuck would i like it."

"Then why-"

"Because I was instructed to. Because Miss wants me to."

"Have you told her you don't like it?"

"Oh yeah she knows."

"Then why does she make you do it?"

"That is precisely why. She knows that I hate it. But I will do it anyway."

"To tease you..."

"Kind of. Sometimes to tease me.. Sometimes to punish me.. Sometimes just because she thinks I should. Idk.."

"Wow" I had a very confused yet a little respectful expression on my face.

"Yeah this is what you do when you serve her! You don't care what you like or not. If you have really submitted to her, then her words are your command."

The level of submission this guy shows is beyond my understanding. He will really do anything she says without a blink of an eye. I respect that.

I stared at him and he went towards the bed. Knelt and started licking off my cum.

He was in perfect position with his hands tied back and eyes down.. Concentrated on what he was doing.

If i was forced i would at least close my eyes

In a minute he was done and that sheet was clean as before. But we had to clean it anyway. We did that and went to the adjoining room.

Mistress was on her chair and a girl was sitting in front of her. They were talking about something and laughing.

We entered and Ryan took his position closer to the wall in front of miss. I followed.

The new girl was staring at me the whole time they were taking.

"So this is him" she nodded her head towards me.

"Yeah.. Now don't start jess." -miss

"I'm just curious."

"You should not.."

"Oh please.."

"Not now."

"Okay" she raised bother her hands in sign of defeat.

"Ryan" mistress motioned him to sit near her feet which he did.

She removed her heels and he started rubbing her feet.

"Okay then.. I'll see you the day after?"

"Yeah.. okay. I'll call"

"Yeah bubyee. By Ryan" he rubbed his hair as she got off the chair.

"Goodbye miss Jessica"

"Bye new guy.."

"Jess." Miss shot a glance at her.

"Okay fine" she left winking at me, I waved her a bye as she closed the door.

"So" miss stared at Ryan "did you clean everything?"

"Yes miss.."

"The bed"

"The bed as well.." He said shyly.

"Hmm.. you are proving to be a good boy now."

"Thank you miss"

"So.. I was thinking.." there was a pause.. She was looking at him wondering...

"Would you like to come back to the house?"

Ryan stopped.. Stopped massaging her and stopped moving.

"Really miss?"

He said crying... clearly this was big for him. After years of being kicked out she was asking him to return. Not for the weekend. For long-term.

He broke down and started crying on her feet. Started kissing them aggressively.

"Thank you so much, miss... i don't believe.. Thank You miss.. Thankyou so much i cant thankyou enough..."

"Yeah yeah.. Stop crying honey.."

It took him a few minutes to contain his excitement and joy. I was so happy for him. In these past two days we have bonded so much that it would have been weird if he was to leave tonight.

I was glad i had something now. a friend.

My friend. My first friend in this world of bdsm.

I looked at him.. He was already looking at me with teary eyes.. I smiled so happily and widely it made him laugh.

Soon we were all laughing. Even Miss joined in.

"Okay now. Get up Ryan.."

"So how was today, Lee?"

"It was amazing!!"

"Good. I'm glad. Now let's go. I'm tired. I have a work meeting tomorrow"

She led the way and we followed.

We went home.. Cleaned up the house and slept.

I was still smiling when I went to bed. It was no way near what I imagined. This world.. This life. I was happy, I was content and everything was amazing.

This is what I want. The submission level Ryan has.. This is what I will aim for.

And I went to sleep with these thoughts. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A long chapter but worth it. 

(there will be some guilt, humiliation, and punishment in the upcoming chapters)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

126K 735 10
He was the strictest Dom, loves to control women and she was a free bird, didn't like to be controlled by anybody. He was into the BDSM and she hate...
9.9M 213K 37
BEING REWRITTEN AND EDITED 🧡 RATED #1 in #Wolfpack, #Kinky, #Submissive, #adultfiction, #softbdsm, #bdsmcommunity, #alpha and #Eroticromance!!!! Upd...
643K 5K 25
Being a drug lord is hard. Being a drug lord, who is also a woman, is even harder. So many people take you as a joke or try to convince you that sex...
299K 8.4K 33
♔ She is cruel, ruthless, and arrogant. She is stunning, cunning, and deadly. She insists that we are not equal in this arranged marriage. She is the...