ɴᴇᴡɴᴇss - ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋɴᴅ (18+)

By conceited_nae

ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛs ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ © More

Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine

One

1.6K 13 76
By conceited_nae

|Muribella|

Cardi B's I Like It bounced off the walls of Muribella's cozy Santa Monica townhouse. Another night in the party city of California. She was getting ready to hit the town—one of the local nightclubs in the area with one of her friends.

Her phone continuously chimed with new notifications from an app she used to add more fun to her night. The only thing on her 'single and loving it' mind was to have a good time and get shit faced... and to possibly meet a man who was worth her time.

Only for one night.

Just as she applied some mascara to her eyelashes, another chime sounded from her phone making her jump and accidentally poke herself in the eye.

"Fuck," she hissed under her breath. "Motherfucker."

After cleaning her eye she grabbed her phone seeing the many notifications from the app. She liked to 'window shop' before heading out so it wasn't a surprise to see the men she found attractive had reached out to her.

Her nude manicured nail tapped along her screen as she bit her lip, looking at the provocative messages the men left her. They seemed like a lot of fun, but she knew not to take them serious. Not until she officially met them.

One message in particular caught her eye. Their username was only one letter and their profile picture was blank. The 'suspense' of not knowing what they looked like was already killing her.

She clicked the message with an eyebrow raised and a hand on her hip.

M: do you really live up to your name?

Muribella snickered. "Do I live up to my name? Does he not know who the fuck I am?"

She replied; How about you meet me somewhere and find out 😈

Almost instantly, she had gotten a reply.

M: where you wanna meet?

Her smirk deepened. This was how her weekend nights went. She never had to do a lot to find her next lay—they would just cling onto her like a moth to a flame.

-The Circle Bar, be there by 10

Not waiting for a reply, Muribella finished up her makeup and checked her results in the mirror. When she was sure she was ready, she grabbed her clutch, her keys, and her phone, and headed towards the door while yelling for Alexa to turn off her lights and music.

The drive didn't take long, and when she arrived the line leading towards the club's entrance was quickly growing in length. Luckily she spotted her friend Lily standing near the front.

After finding a safe parking space, she quickly stepped out of her car and trugged over to her friend who waved at her frantically. They greeted each other with two kisses to the cheek, complimenting each others' choice of outfit for the night.

"How long have you been standing here?" Muribella asked, taking out her lipstick to apply some more.

"Not long!" Lily replied. She leaned over to her friend to whisper. "I had to flirt with some people to get this spot."

She giggled. "Well you should've used that charm to get inside the club." Muri took Lily's hand. "Come on."

The pair stepped out of line and Muribella lead her towards the front. The bouncer got one good look at her face and instantly let them inside much to the line's dismay.

Groans and scoffs of disbelief could be heard as they headed inside. Lily couldn't help but laugh.

"Why the fuck was that so easy? Did you fuck him or something?"

Yes, she wanted to say, but settled for; "No, he was one of my clients a few weeks ago."

Lily smiled. "Ooh, you finally sold that house huh? I know you're fucking happy."

"I am," Muri nodded. "Him and his wife were easy to please."

Lily hummed. They arrived at the bar and sat down instantly to order their favorite drinks. While she sipped, she looked around for anyone who stood out to her—for anyone who could be her mystery guest. So far no one stood out to her, but it was still a bit early in the night.

Just with that thought in mind, she lead the slight drinking competition between her and her best friend, turning each other up for whatever was to come for the rest of the night. When she was sure they were both fairly tipsy she took her friend's hand and lead them out onto the dancefloor.

Muribella immediately grinded her hips against Lily as the DJ switched between Wockesha by Moneybagg Yo, and Big Ole Freak by MeganTheeStallion. Feeling the beats thumping against the bottom of her heels set her off in a way she never grew tired of feeling.

Being in the club was equivalent to being home. Partying was her thing, because life was too short. She was only twenty-two—her life was just starting and she was going to enjoy it til the fullest.

The more she danced the bigger her smile got. Lily squeaked over the music, drunkily hyping her best friend while she found herself dancing against a rather tall and bald man. He too looked a bit drunk, and pretty much harmless, but Muribella still kept her eyes on them just in case.

Her phone started to vibrate against the clutch tucked under her arm. She fished it out and unlocked her phone seeing the notification for her dating app. It was a message from the mysterious 'M', most likely announcing their arrival.

M: you look so good dancing like that

She quickly looked around once more, sighing defeatedly. Her fingers mindlessly tapped on her screen.

-thanks, where r u??

She instantly gotten a message back.

M: find me ;)

"What the fuck," she cursed, looking around once again. "I don't even know what this motherfucker looks like.. how am I going to find him?"

She looked over to see Lily still cozied up with the unknown man grinding and feeling each other up sexually. The only thing that was noticeable from them in the dimly lit nightclub was the dazzling shining gold 'XO' chain draped around the mans neck. Muri felt herself eyeing it in somewhat of astonishment for longer than a milisecond.

The moment she tore her eyes away, her phone lit up with a new message once again. She hoped it was from the stranger, giving her a hint in this unprovoked game of hide n' seek he wanted to play.

M: nice chain isn't it? see if you can find another.

She read over the message a few times frowning in confusion. At first she thought it could be the man dancing with Lily but, then she quickly brushed that thought aside. She hadn't seen him with a phone in his hand this whole time so it wouldn't be possible.

Trying her luck for the last time, Muribella looked around in search for a matching gold chain. The crowd had grown massive in minutes—Muri found it a bit hard to weed some potential men out.

But after what felt like years of searching, her eyes contently settled on another chain sitting at the bar. A sigh of relief left her lips, and she let her eyes trail up the strangers chest until their eyes met in the darkness to see that he was already looking at her.

She couldn't see much, but she definitely saw the wink he sent her before motioning for her to come closer. She obliged feeling a web of undescribable energy reeling her in.

The closer she walked, the darker it seemed to have gotten. People around her subconsciously moved aside to let her through, still dancing and chattering around.

Muri had finally made it to the bar after a few dreadful seconds. Finally, she could see his face and damn, she wasn't disappointed at all. Along with her pleased glare was a sense of familiarity radiating from her small smile. She recognized this man, surely, but she couldn't decipher from where.

He gazed at her, checking her out from head to toe. Boldly he bit his lip and nodded to himself. Muribella was just as he imagined. Bronze smooth skin covered in grey slacks and a matching suit jacket, and the only thing keeping him from seeing her small perky breasts was a white brassiere. At that moment he wanted nothing more than to see her writhed and squirm under him while he gave her strokes deeper than the ocean itself.

She watched his eyes immediately darken in lust, and it made her smirk at the affect she seemed to have on him and any man she came across. She reveled in that power—making men fall relentlessly to their knees without her even doing anything.

She leaned against the bar, calling the bartender to bring her two rounds of Ciroc before finally speaking to the lusty man beside her.

"M, huh? What does it stand for?"

The bartender served their shots a minute later. Muri picked hers up while he leaned over to reply;

"It stands for 'Make that pussy pop'."

She damn near choked on her drink, coughing a bit to rid the burning sensation stemming from the base of her throat. He watched her amusedly downing his shot with no reaction to the burning liquor. The music around them seemingly increased in tempo as well as the bar beginning to overflow with drunk people.

They finished up their shots one by one, and after another round, Muri felt ready enough to get back on the dancefloor.

Without another word, she took the man's hand and pulled him behind her to an open spot that seemed impossible to find. The laser lights darted against their faces when she turned around, wrapping her arms around his neck to dance.

He gripped her hips, grinding his front against hers. She immediately felt his hard member brushing along her leg. A soft moan involuntarily left her lips and she smiled at him.

"So, why did you join Flickrr?" She asked, referring to the app they messaged each other on.

He reached up, taking her glasses from her face to put them on his. That made her giggle. "Same reason why you did."

Muri smirked deviously, leaning up to his ear. "You wanna get out of here?"

She pulled back seeing him with his lip wedged between his teeth. His hands slid down her waist immediately grabbing her ass and before she could speak again, his lips were pressed against hers.

They moaned at the collision, tongues already fighting for dominance. Their hands traveled along the crevices of each others bodies—she felt the outline of his toned muscles under his shirt and moaned pleasantly.

He gripped her leg pulling it against her hip before grinding his middle against hers again. "Mmm," he mumbled softly, lifting his hand to slap her thigh.

Muri yelped against his lips and pulled away. Her chest heaved up and down as they looked at each other lustfully. She felt like a demon in the night as she practically dragged him away from the partygoers and into the hall area of the club. The music became muffled as they rounded the corner, and he immediately pushed her against the wall taking her lips once again.

Trying her best to keep up, Muri tightly wrapped her arms around his neck feeling him fumble to rip away her brassiere. She carelessly ripped it for him letting him come in contact with her hard nipples. He nipped at her bottom lip while circling her mounds with his thumb, making her whimper in pleasure.

"You look so fucking beautiful," he hissed, trailing his kisses down her face and neck. She grabbed the back of his head gripping his slightly curly tresses. "Fuck."

He devoured her little nipple, making her moan loudly as it was one of her weak spots. While he nibbled at her skin, he played with the buckles of his pants, slickly pulling his dick through the zipper. Muribella gasped when his free hand sunk into her slacks to touch her thong covered pussy.

She threw her head back against the wall letting him yank her pants down but she looked down at him once he pulled her thong to the side. Her pearl was glistening in the dark, pink and throbbing, and waiting for this man to invade her privacy. At that moment Muri wanted nothing more than for him to suck the spirit out of her clit.

With one look, that was all it took. He sucked her bead hard and slow while letting his index finger circle her hole. Muri whined rubbing the top of his head with a satisfied smile on her face.

"Fuck, baby!" She kneaded his hair, pushing his face further against her pussy. "Yes.. like that.. fuck me with your tongue."

"Mmmm, you taste so good baby," his sultry sweet voice echoed against her walls like a cave as he shook his head against her middle. "I want you to cum for me—cum in my mouth."

He continued whispering and spelling his unspoken name against her throbbing wet flesh until Muri relentlessly quivered against him. She let out a shaky loud moan not caring if anyone nearby heard them.

Riding out her orgasm, he licked up and down her folds like a cat, catching every drop she released all while jerking his hard dick in his hand.

He stood up straight when she cooled down, chin glistening with her essence and it turned her on more seeing him like that. Before she could attack his lips, he grabbed her hip and whipped her around, pushing her face and body flat against the wall. Muri felt his large rod rubbing along her ass and moaned.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard," he started in a whisper, moving his hand between her thigh. Muri shook moaning quietly while his finger circled her clit. "That my dick will be tattooed against your walls forever." 

A gasp left her lips as he entered her unexpectedly from behind. Her knees lightly bucked but he was there to hold her up by her hip with one hand. The other hand pushed her head against the wall.

He moaned softly, licking her earlobe. "My name, is Abel. But you gonna call me Daddy tonight."

Muri couldn't respond — the feeling of him penetrating her walls delicately rendered her speechless.

Abel noticed her silent moaning and sent a hard smack to her ass, making her jump and yelp once again.

"You hear me baby? What's my name tonight?"

He sped up his thrusts, pounding her pussy like it was a punching bag. The pain was no match for the intense gut tightening pleasure Muri was feeling deep in her stomach. She closed her eyes tight, on the verge of tears as he fucked her legs out of place.

"What's. My fucking. Name?" He gritted between thrusts. Abel took her neck, yanking her head back against his shoulder. She kept her eyes on him having a death grip on his arm and the wall.

"Fuckk!" She squealed. "Ugh!"

"I'm not repeating myself, Miss Wicked Desires." A charming devilish smile etched his lips. "Say my fucking name baby."

"D—Daddyyy—fuck, don't stop! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Muri shamelessly repeated.

Abel roughly kissed her lips, gripping her hips before slowing down. She whimpered, legs shaking, slowly letting his tongue enter her mouth. He slapped her ass growling against her lips, then started to massage her small breasts.

"This pussy is so tight, I could stay inside forever," he moaned on her lips, now grinding inside of her. "Fuck around and move in.. make a home inside it."

Now it was her turn to smirk. Seeing his moment of vulnerability urged her to thrust back. She pulled away from his lips, taking his chin between her fingers initiating an intense stare off.

"You like how she is wrapped around you, baby? You like how soak and wet she is for you? Hm?"

Abel bit his lip and nodded. Muri pecked his plump lips. "You're fucking me so good Daddy" she leaned in closely with a teasing seductive smile. "I want you to move in it."

They talked shit to one another while passionately fucking each other before Muri shuddered again as she cummed on his dick. The impact from her orgasm, prompted Abel to pull out and pump his load out onto her ass.

He groaned loudly, panting and humping his dick between her ass cheeks, while leaving wet kisses against her shoulder.

"Fuck, baby," he moaned, biting her earlobe. Muri giggled panting as well..

They stood stuck in that position from the aftershock for more than a minute, before Abel stood back and tucked his flaccid member back into his pants. Muri reached inside the pocket of her suit jacket, taking some wet wipes to clean herself up.

Once she was done, she pulled her clothes back in place and turned around, seeing that she was now alone.

"What the fuck?" She immediately frowned.

For a second, she looked around kind of in hopes that he would come back, but then she remembered that he was just a quick fuck, and that they wouldn't see each other after tonight.

Muri shoved her hands into her pockets, sighing softly before going to search for her friend. Silently her phone chimed with a message from Flickrr.

M: we will meet again, stranger

°°°°°°°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 11 11
bunch of gay shii
310K 2.8K 31
Lemons. Shiz Ya
222K 1.1K 29
ethan & grayson dolan. • all smuts are written by me! • ♡ : softie stuff