TWT Ask and Dare

By Skylarooney

(Book Cover Pending) I feel like I'm copying a lot of people just by doing this... Anyways, you can ask and d... More

The Council Meeting
Trollex Dare #1
Trollex and Barb Ask #1
Trollex Dare #2
Trollex Ask #2
Delta Dare #1
Essence Dare #1
Prince D Dare #1
Essence Dare #2
Trollex Dare #3
Trollex Dare #4
Trollex Dare #5
Trollex Dare #6
Trollex Dare #7
Trollex Dare #8
Chaz Dare #1
Trollex Dare #9
Trollex Dare #10
Everyone Ask #1
Cooper Dare #1
Trollex Ask #3
Poppy Ask #1
Trollex Dare #11
Announcement

The End

160 4 1
By Skylarooney

Hey guys!

I know this probably isn't what you wanted to see, but I thought it would be best to just put it here for good measure.

The last update for this book was made November 6, 2020. That's almost a year and a half ago.

That being said, this Ask/Dare book WONT be receiving any more updates.

Im sorry to those of you who left asks and dares that I never got to, and who knows, maybe I'll pick it up again another day, but the possibility of that happening are...small.

For now, this is the end. Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 176 15
Finally This Is✨My Third Story✨ I'm Gonna To Enjoy Writing This So Much. Now it has been 3 years since Ruby has been living with the trolls and every...
27.6K 286 24
After the events of Trolls World Tour, all tribes of Trolls lived in harmony once again. But not all of them. The trolls discovered a mysterious trol...
6.1K 107 39
I know that George_beard is currently writing Trolls: Out of this World, where the trolls come to our world, but I just want to say, I'm not trying t...
835 36 8
Mc is a human and goes by they/them and I tried to keep descriptions as vague as possible for people to insert themselves or an Oc into it! If I do...