Go Diego Go Returns/Snippets

By I_love_Hamilton_yeet

If You love Go Diego Go when You were little than Get ready for more, Go Diego Go is back in This story with... More

Season 6, Episode 0 "The new member of The Rescue Family"
Meet Luca August Marquez
Luca meeting the rest of The Family (S6, E0, Pt 2)
Luca meets Friends (S6, E0 Pt 3 and Finale)
"Locked in"
S6, E1 "Baby Jaguar to the Rescue"
When Dad is Home alone with 3 kids
Best Friends Forever (Primos)
When Baby Luca gives Her first haircut
S6, E2 "A Very Bunny Easter" (Happy late Easter 🐰🐇)
Big Brother & Baby Sister Time (Diego and Luca)
When Diego's Friends are watching Luca are a while
"On The Other Side of The Phone"
"I'm always here for You" (Diego, Luca & Shanti)
How to cheer Up a Upset Luca
"Being Angry in Silence"
The First night with Baby Luca
The First day/Adventure of Luca with Her new Family
Luca's nickname from Family
"The scary cold raining night"
Happy 11th Brithday Alicia!
Luca's Separation Anxiety
"He annyos Me but That's How He tells Me that He's love Me" (Alicia & Diego)
Happy & Sad Facts about Luca August Marquez
Happy Pride Month Everyone!
"It was only just a Dream"
"He lives in You"
"The Beat-Broke Friend" (Diego & Burgin)
"Daddy & Baby Home Alone"
"Luca's First 4th of July"
"Get some rest"
"Unwatch Situation"
"The Two Cousins & The Lying Fox" (Dora, Diego & Swiper)
What I feel about Go Diego Go & Dora The Explorer
I got My first Vaccine
"Check Up Day"
"A Sick Diego"
"You are all what Matters to Me"
"Never take anything from Strangers at Nighttime"
"Broken Leg?!"
Song for "Go Diego Go"
"Trapped in Car" (Nico & Sabrina)
I got My Second Vaccine
Happy late 16th Anniversary To "Go Diego Go"
"You protect The City and I'll protect The Rainforest" (Dora & Diego)
"At The Beach" 🏖 (Diego, Alicia, Luca, Sabrina & Nico)
"Keep Your Head Up and Don't get dragged down by Her..." (Nico & Sabrina)
Meme Time with Dora The Explorer & Go Diego Go
"Let's Dance All The Way" (Diego X Sammy) (Dora and The Lost City of Gold)
"The Lesser You eat, The Weaker You get" (Sabrina & Diego)
"I have This Friend" (Daisy & Diego)
"His special Talent"
Meme Time with Go Diego Go & Dora Tne Explorer (Part 2) (Mostly Texting lol)
"Therapist Talk" (The Marquez Family) (Part 1)
"Therapist Talk" (The Marquez Family) (Part 2)
"Therapist Talk" (The Marquez Family) (Part 3)
"Miracle of The Fourth Season"
Butterfly Watching 🦋 (Y/N X Diego) (Female Reader) ❤
"Secretly Best Friends" (Diego & Camilo) (Go Diego Go X Encanto)
"Waving For You" (Diego X Injured Reader)
You're Special To Me (Male/Female Reader X Neko Diego & Neko Dora)
"Buried in snow" (Nico, Sabrina and Diego)
Dora's Friends meet The Animal Rescuer Family
"The New Addition To The Family"
"Their Little Prince" (The Birth of Diego)
"The Death of The One Cause The Pain"
"The Prince's Blessing Power" (Baby Diego's Secret Power)
My Top Favorites Nick Jr & Disney Jr shows (Part 2)
"Beat Up The Bullies" (Dora & Diego)
"Lost, Panic, Pain" (Daisy, Alicia & Diego)
"Where 🎵Calma🎵 originally came from"
"Cover Up The Wounds" (Diego and The rest of The Family)
"Rest Your Head" (Diego & Sabrina)
"Revenge is like an evil plan" (Diego, Timothy, Sabrina & Nico)
"Ghost or Spirit, We'll shall always go after You" (Dora, Alicia & Diego)
"You belong to Us now" (Yandere Marquez Family x Child Reader)
"A Secret Until Now" (Big Sister Sabrina X 4 year old child reader)
(REMAKE): The Newest Member of The Rescue Family"
"Papa Diego" (Diego, Alicia and Baby Jaguar)
"Babysitter Sisters" (Daisy, Alicia & Diego)
"Two Cousins and One school " (Diego & Dora)
"It's not a toy, It's Osito" (Dora, Diego & Alicia)
"He's always here" (Dora & Diego)
"A family to go home too" (Adult Diego & Adult Friends X child reader)
"A troubling blizzard" (Diego, Sabrina & Nico)
"Having a sleepover with horror movies" (The Márquez kids)
"All hail Our new hero!" (The future of Luca)
"Birthday prank..." (Diego's 8th birthday)

My Top Favorites Nick Jr & Disney Jr Shows

121 3 5
By I_love_Hamilton_yeet

Hey Everyone, I think Today is the day that I am gonna tell You My Top Favorites Shows from Nick Jr and Disney Jr. I Hope You all enjoy and Please tell Me what are Your Favorite Shows/Channels and Episodes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nick Jr (My Favorite Shows).

15) Let's Go Pocoyo!

I remember when I was little, I would always watch Pocoyo and It was the best, Sometimes I would watch it early in the morning on the iPad when I was so young.

14) The Fresh Beat Band

I freaking love This show and This Show has one of The greatest songs in This show, Especially "The Banana Dance" I still love This show today and always have and always will.

14) Peter Rabbit

This show was amazing, I mean, This Show theme song was so good, When I watched The Movie, I cried my eyes out when I found out that Mr. McGregor killed Peter's Father, I actually cried My eyes out, I can never forgive Him for that. Also I love Rabbits and Little Baby Cottontail was so freaking cute!

13) Mutt & Stuff

This show literally stole My Heart, It is LITERALLY about dogs, I love freaking dogs and I love Calvin and When I was little, I used to have a crush on Him and I fell in love with Zippy.

12) Ni Hao Kai-lan

Some People may think that "Ni Hao Kai-lan is a rip off Dora The Explorer Show but I honestly love This show, It Honestly helped Me how to speak Chinese also, I am still trying to learn Chinese, My Favorite Character was Tolee (The Littlr Koala) He is too cute.

11) The Backyardigans

I am so happy that I grew Up on This show because This show was so good and My Favorite was Austin (The Purple Kangaroo) I really like The Art Style and How it looks like in Our World and The Songs but expect for one "Into The Thick of it" Oh My Gosh, That Song was stuck in My Head, My 5 year old Little Brother was almost obsessed with that song but He wasn't into it anymore.

10) Team Umizoomi

Team Umizoomi was everything to Me, This song was so good and I love Geo so much, He is so adorable, My Friend told Me that some people just shipped Both Millie and Geo and Of Course, Which I really hate and so did My Friend, Why would These People just ship Two Siblings, I will never understand what They are thinking (Smh)/(Shake My head 🤦‍♀️)

9) Wonder Pets

For as long I can remember, I loved This show for as long as I shall live, This show teaches children about friends, friendships and Team Work but the only thing that annoyed Me when I was little, it was the song "The Phone was ringing" I mean, I think We all get it 😅

8) Blue's Clues/Blue Clues & You

This show was so amazing and I freaking love it, I am so happy that The fact that Nick Jr got Blue Clues back and The remake was so great, I really love Steve, Joe and Josh. And Of Course 🙄 Just like Team Umizoomi and Dora & Diego, People just Ship Both Steve and Joe even though, They are BROTHERS! I am not even bother with This because I am so tired of other people just ship family member, Like Siblings or Cousins.

7) Paw Patrol

Paw Patrol, Me and My Brother always watch This show sometimes, I mean, This show is literally about freaking Dogs and We Both love it. My Favorite was Marshall (The Dalmatian Puppy) He is so freaking adorable.

6) Bubble Guppies

This show is literally one of My Favorites, There Songs are so good and I am so happy that Nick Jr Continues This show and I still love it today. Nonny is My Favorite, He is too much for Me, I love Him so much.

5) Baby Shark's Big Show

I'm really sorry guys but I honestly like This show because The Theme song is actually really good and The Art Work is really good and I just can't get over How They do The Baby Doll eyes, Also The Voice of Baby Shark singing is so cute and beautiful.

4) Wallykazam!

This show is really good because it teaches Us about Our Vocabulary and It even show Us how Cute Wally's Pet Dragon "Norvell" He is.

3) Top Wing

This show is so amazing, I really love This show, First of all, The Voice Actors was so amazing, The Art Work is so beautiful and The Characters are so cute.

2) Dora The Explorer

This show was So My Childhood, I mean This show made Me so happy and This show was so good and teaches Us Spanish, It also teaches Us Math, Animals and Friendships which I love between Both Dora and Boots, They have such a brother and sister vibe going on.

1) Go Diego Go!

This young boy who I truly love to death, Who is also a hero in My heart and Dora's Cousin, He was My Favorite both in His show and Dora's show, He is an Animal Rescuer and An Animal Lover, He is little munchkin and We honestly need to protect Him at all cost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I am gonna tell You These Shows which I really hate on Nick Jr.

3) Deer Squad

This God Damn Show is literally a ripped-off show from Top Wing, I really am not a big fan of This show, Yeah The Characters do look cute but I am not a great big fan, I can not believe someone who would just rip Top Wing off with This show, I literally don't get it.

2) Ben and Holly's little kingdom

I never understood This show, I feel like This show is almost like Peppa Pig, I mean I have nothing against with Peppa Pig but I really don't like This show.

1) Rainbow Rangers

This show literally makes Me want to hit My head with a baseball bat, I mean, I give credit for The Singer of The Theme Song but Their Voices was so annoying, Especially Anna Banana, I mean I rather listen to Blaze and Monster Machines songs more than listen to Rainbow Rangers, I really don't like This show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for now, The next one I am gonna do A Disney one, So I hope You all enjoy This one and Please let Me know which Nick Jr is Your Favorites, Love you all and see You all soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 21.8K 178
We all have had that awkward time in our lives when we have had or still have a crush on a person or thing that isn't real. If you are reading this b...
641K 7K 106
Series of one shots of Ricky and Nini from HSMTMTS. All genres are included! (Yes, that includes smuts) You can find these stories on my ao3 account...
43.7K 1.3K 43
Book series in order ♥ { • My Brother Bestfriend } { • This Thing Called Life } { • This is Our Life } [ This Thing Called Life is the sequal to My...
248 37 17
I ran downstairs and opened the door. I looked around but didn't see anyone. I stood watching the light rain falling when I heard a quiet sound on th...