Awakened as a Fine Female Can...

By ChristenIceDejesus

In every book, there's always a female cannon fodder who seeks death - the ones who are arrogant and tyrannic... More

Snatch the Golden Finger Bamboo Horse Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
End
Vase actress painting style mutation Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
End
Fake Daughter That Can't Afford To Climb Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
End
People in Love Variety Show Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
End
The Sick and Weak Cousin Under the Fence Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
End

Chapter 8

377 8 1
By ChristenIceDejesus

Huo Wei's house caught fire that night, which really attracted everyone's attention. Everyone is a martial artist, and they rushed to help the leader as quickly as possible to prevent the enemy from invading. When it was discovered that Huo Wei's room was on fire and only Huo Wei's room was on fire, almost everyone immediately looked at the Moliu family, feeling quite subtle.

Immediately afterwards, the head of the Xiaguang faction frowned and walked out and scolded, "What the **** is going on? Where is Ms. Huo? Can it be inside?"

Mo Zi shook his head more and more, "The cousin is not there, I don't know where she went?"

Liu Yulian had asked someone to hold several of Huo Wei's servants, and sternly asked: "Where is the girl? Where is she going so late? Has anyone come here before?"

"No, no, after the young master sent the watch girl back, the watch girl said that she would rest when she was tired. So, so..."

"So we all rested too, for fear of doing something to noisy the girl..."

The head of the Xiaguang School squinted his eyes and asked: "Of the six of you, none of you are serving in Ms. Huo's room? Even if Ms. Huo is quiet and her bones are so weak, should someone of you stay vigil outside the door? But if there is one person watching Huo. Girl, this fire won't be so big."

Liu Yulian had a sorrow in her heart. Her servants didn't care about Huo Wei, wasn't it because of her? She didn't like Huo Wei, and all the servants watched the food. Luluo and Hongrui were killed only to scare them and made them afraid to bully Huo Wei, but they would not take the initiative to pay attention to Huo Wei's affairs. The leader of the Xiaguang faction was almost questioning her.

Liu Yulian waved her hand and said coldly: "Take them down for a rigorous interrogation. The fire is strange. I suspect it has something to do with the magic sect!"

Mo Zhipeng curled his eyebrows and asked Mo Ziyue, "When you sent Wei Er back, what was wrong with her?"

The head of the Yueshan faction said, "The words of the leader...could it be that she suspected that Miss Huo committed suicide?"

Mo Zhipeng sighed, shook his head and said, "It shouldn't be the case. I just want to know more."

The more Mo Zi recalled and analyzed the current situation, Huo Wei was missing. It is impossible to say that she committed suicide, but she could pour dirty water on Liu's head. He said: "The cousin talked and laughed with me on the way back, because she helped me. People are in a good mood, and they never mean suicide. But..." He looked at Liu Rongrong embarrassedly.

Mo Zhipeng immediately asked, "But what did you think of?"

Mo Zi pursed his lips more, and looked at Mo Ziqian again without speaking. The faces of Mo Ziqian and Liu Rongrong were not very good-looking, and no one could see that something was wrong. With so many people, you must ask clearly, Mo Zhipeng's voice is much harsher, "Ziyue, it's about Vier's safety, there must be no concealment, speak up!"

The more Mo Zi had to glance at his younger brother apologetically, and said that Liu Rongrong was about to expose Huo Wei's skin. The head of the Xiaguang faction immediately asked Liu Rongrong why he hated Huo Wei so much, so Mo Ziyue had no choice but to tell the truth, saying that Liu Rongrong suspected that Huo Wei deliberately stepped on them to make a name for himself, which also involved telling that Huo Wei and Mo Ziqian used to be Have decided to kiss.

There were a lot of people at the scene, but it was silent. The juniors even relaxed their breathing. They never expected that the son of the leader and the daughter of the genius doctor Liu family would do such a thing. They bullied the only orphan left by the former leader. Or the great benefactor who donated all his belongings, now he doesn't know his life? !

Liu Rongrong immediately retorted: "I'm just talking angry, and I'm not against her."

Mo Ziqian stood beside Liu Rongrong and said solemnly: "Rongrong didn't lie. I can testify for her. After we separated from Huo Wei, we stayed together until there was a fire."

The head of the Xiaguang School asked: "Only you two together? Then who can prove that you two didn't lie? What if you two are not good for Miss Huo together?"

"Senior Sister! Don't speculate!" Liu Yulian scolded sharply.

The head of the Xiaguang faction sneered, "Don't dare to be the wife of the leader, this senior sister. The wife of the leader, in front of everyone at the banquet today, you said that the two children have always been brothers and sisters, so what is the matter of marriage?

Ms. Huo said that she decided to leave the Mo family a few days ago. It just so happened that Ms. Liu arrived at the villa a few days ago. She was afraid that the marriage contract was only cancelled a few days ago, right? "

The head of the Xiaguang faction took the lead in questioning, and other skeptics also spoke carefully.

"I heard that there was bone-melting water in the Liu family, and it sprinkled three drops on the person, and this person immediately turned into nothing, Miss Huo..."

Liu Rongrong said anxiously: "Don't talk nonsense, only my great-grandfather has the bone-forming water. It has long been lost. I didn't do anything to Huo Wei!"

Several members of the Liu family also hurriedly explained that the scene began to become chaotic, and the fire was put out there. Everyone checked again and found that there was indeed no Huo Wei's body, which became unclear. Mo Zhipeng also sent people to split into several paths to investigate outside the villa to see if there were any suspicious traces.

But this is useless work. Recently, because of the martial arts conference, so many people have come to the villa, and there are traces of people coming and going in all directions. Where can I identify any suspicious traces?

Finally, in order to show his innocence, Mo Zhipeng asked people to search the entire villa and be sure to find Huo Wei. Quite a few heroes took the initiative to help. Of course, Mo Zhipeng couldn't stop it. This gave rise to a new problem-Liu Yulian was dividing the property of the Mo family and the Huo family overnight. Everyone directly saw this search!

Liu Yulian had just opened the largest warehouse of the Mo family, took the booklet, and asked her confidant to carry the things she was going to give to the yard outside the warehouse, preparing to carry it to the nearest empty room, pretending to be the property of the Huo family.

But this thing was still in the yard. Before it was carried away, Huo Wei's room caught fire, and then everyone found the warehouse.

The head of the Xiaguang faction rarely had such a chance to seize Liu Yulian's pigtails. He was secretly refreshed and immediately asked Liu Yulian: "This is the warehouse where the Huo family's belongings are stored?

"This warehouse is..." Liu Yulian wanted to say that this was the Mo family's warehouse.

The wife of the Yueshan faction said first: "This is not necessarily the Huo family warehouse. I think these things are quite clean, unlike the ones that have been stored for a long time. By the way, since the villa is to be searched, the warehouse cannot be let go. Today, Ms. Huo generously donated her money. Will some Xiaoxiao arrested Ms. Huo to find the Huo family's belongings?"

It is possible that the response of normal people is definitely to go to Huo's warehouse immediately to check. But the problem is that there is no Huo family's warehouse at all. Liu Yulian's heart thumped and thumped, and smiled enduringly, "I also have this worry, so I thought about coming over at night and arranging some people to guard it. Count the items and see how many people can be helped. These large items were moved out because of some obstacles. Let's go in and have a look. On weekdays, I often ask people to clean them and they are very clean."

Several people in the same group entered the warehouse, and after a few glances, they knew that there were a lot of property. It should be correct to say that it was the property of the Huo family. Even if it wasn't, that would be enough for the Mo family to bleed, and of course they would not hold on to it anymore.

The head of the Xiaguang School was even more happy, because she saw what Liu Yulian had taken from the school in the warehouse, which was enough to show that this was not the Huo family's warehouse. Liu Yulian must have wanted to make a "Huo family warehouse" overnight.

Now she is forcing Liu Yulian to admit that this is the property of the Huo family, but she doesn't know how Liu Yulian will bleed in her heart. She still didn't think it was enough, and said: "It's because we didn't think well. With so many belongings left behind by the leader of Huo, how can we burden the wife of the leader to deal with it alone? Let's go two days late and stay here to help you. The girl's life or death is uncertain, but we must help her implement the good deeds she wants to do. Whether or not she encounters any accidents, we must not let her down."

She said so righteously, the wife of the Yueshan faction also seconded, and decided to stay and help count, what can Liu Yulian say? Did she dare to say that their belongings were mixed? That was nothing to confess, she could only agree with a stiff face, almost vomiting blood!

This is the largest warehouse of the Mo family. It is gone. The Mo family's property lost 80%. The remaining two Chengdu are the private treasury of their family of four. Most of them are precious things that cannot be exchanged. The wind goes?

Huo Wei did not expect that she would squander 80% of the Mo family's property, otherwise she would definitely be happier.

She followed Nighthawk flying by. She was a little scared at first, but she soon discovered that it was much safer than Diaoweiya. Nighthawk's martial arts was very high and she was not at all dangerous.

Nighthawk took her out of the villa. No one noticed it. After that, they kept flying by and on the way. Huo Wei wondered: "Prince Nighthawk, don't we need to ride a horse? Will you have a lack of internal strength if you keep working lightly like this?"

"No." Nighthawk turned her head and glanced at her, then turned back hurriedly. He hugged her and flew by, getting too close.

Nighthawk explained: "Your body can't stand the horse galloping, and we will be there soon."

The doubts in Huo Wei's heart became more serious. There was nothing in this direction for a long way. Why did he arrive right away?

Before she had time to think about it, Nighthawk took her off the cliff!

Jump, drop, overhang, cliff!

Huo Wei opened her eyes wide in an instant. She didn't scream out after using her several lifetimes of experience calmly, but her heartbeat was beating so fast that she didn't dare to blink!

At this time, her facial features were infinitely magnified, and she heard Nighthawk chuckle, and then Nighthawk took her to the cliff, and then flew down again, on the tree and the mountain wall. Set foot, and soon fell firmly to the ground!

Nighthawk did not let go of Huo Wei, looking down at her pale face, immediately put away her smile, a little annoyed, "Is it uncomfortable? My luck protected your internal organs, I thought it was all right."

Huo Wei found out that she was not sick or doing anything, except for a startle. She took a deep breath and withdrew from Nighthawk's embrace, and said, "I'm fine, it's just too sudden and a little scared."

"So timid? I thought your character would be fun, and not next time." Nighthawk's tone was suspicious, but his eyes were serious, and then he said, "Your body must be cured as soon as possible. I can't go on like this anymore, go, I'll take you to meet someone."

"Okay." Huo Wei followed him, turned on the skills and listened to the voices of some birds and trees, and found that this was the Medical Immortal Valley, where the magical doctor Ye lived in seclusion!

Before she had time to be surprised, an old man with white hair and white beard came and fell in front of Nighthawk. Nighthawk winked at him, and the old man immediately changed the word "teacher" to "young master", and respectfully said: "Young master is here, but what's your order?"

However, this change is useless, Huo Wei clearly heard his voice: [The martial arts conference has just ended, and the leader brought people over. Could something major happen? 】

Huo Wei hid his emotions and looked at Nighthawk. There is only one person in this world who will be called the "master", that is, the current leader of Tianji Sect, and the only leader who has unified all sects of Demon Sect in five years. She can't hear Nighthawk's heart, but she can listen to others!

Nighthawk said with his hands behind his back: "This is Miss Huo, and the genius doctor Laofanye will treat her."

God Doctor Ye was very polite to the guests brought by the teacher himself, and made a gesture of inviting, "Young Master, Ms. Huo, please here. I think Ms. Huo has no emergency, but she was born frail, and she has not taken care of it in recent years. The body will be weaker, so don't worry. It's too late today, so it's better to settle down first with Young Master and Girl Huo, so that you can rest, and I will see Girl Huo again tomorrow."

He had guessed who Huo Wei was from these symptoms. He had to find an opportunity in private to ask the leader of the situation, how to treat, to what extent, and why he should treat the daughter of the former martial arts leader.

Huo Wei smiled and nodded, "Everything follows the arrangements of Genius Doctor Ye. In these years, no one knows where Genius Ye resides. Presumably Genius Doctor Ye doesn't like outsider harassment. This time it's causing you trouble."

"Girl Huo is polite."

Although God Doctor Ye lives in seclusion here, some people actually know that he is here, such as Nighthawk. He is a member of the magic sect, and naturally there are other high-level officials who know that he is here, and occasionally come to him for treatment if he is injured, so there are still a few houses, all of which are bamboo houses, and they are very elegantly furnished.

It was getting late, Nighthawk didn't say anything, and told Huo Wei to rest earlier. He felt that Huo Wei had gone through so many things today, and she would definitely want to be alone and leave with God Doctor Ye.

Huo Wei really needs to be quiet. The book does not say that God Doctor Ye is a demon sect person, only that Mo Ziqian and Liu Rongrong accidentally fell off while fleeing and were rescued by God Doctor Ye. But God Doctor Ye was very cold and indifferent. The so-called rescue was to show them the injuries and give them a medicine. After that, Liu Rongrong collected medicine in the valley to treat herself and Mo Ziqian.

Later Liu Rongrong wanted to approve a teacher, but God Doctor Ye refused mercilessly. One day Liu Rongrong and Mo Ziqian fainted after eating. They woke up and were already out of the valley. They didn't know how they were sent out, but they knew it was a warning. It was easy for God Doctor Ye to kill them, so he warned them not to tell him where he was when he prescribed the medicine this time. They never came to the Medical Immortal Valley again.

Therefore, Huo Wei has never tried the idea of ​​God Doctor Ye, because God Doctor Ye is really unattainable in the book, just like cultivating immortals. He doesn't give any favors, even the heroine and heroines. Huo Wei thought he was just a tool man to save the lives of men and women, but never expected that he was actually a demon sect.

Think about it in the book that the demon cult leader was seriously injured and rescued by his genius doctor. The genius doctor must be the genius doctor Ye.

This is really a big surprise. Looking at the attitude of Master Ye, curing her body shouldn't be a problem, she may be able to learn martial arts in the future! Moreover, in the process of doctor Ye's treatment for her, she may still be able to steal the teacher, after all, she can hear the voice of all things.

She slept exceptionally this night. Although everything in the future is still unknown, her current situation is much better than before, isn't it? She doesn't have to worry about someone taking her life all the time, but someone will save her life. After crossing over, she slept so peacefully for the first time.

Master Liu followed Nighthawk to talk in the bamboo forest. Knowing that he had doubts in his heart, Nighthawk told him directly about the conflict between Huo Wei and the Mo family. Doctor Liu suddenly realized, "Does the leader want to use Girl Huo to expose Mo Zhipeng's true face?"

Nighthawk was taken aback, did he think so? It seems not.

He glanced at the genius doctor Liu and said lightly: "Do I use people to deal with Mo Zhipeng?"

God Doctor Liu was stunned, "The leader is..."

"Girl Huo is innocent. You just need to heal her, don't let her hurt her at all."

"Yes, the subordinates obeyed." Although God Doctor Liu was puzzled, he didn't ask more. He was saved by Nighthawk and has since surrendered. When he chose to live in seclusion, he actually joined the Demon Cult. Sometimes he would go out to the Demon Cult to heal people, but he wore a human skin mask. This is Nighthawk's idea, to let the Magic Cult retain more hole cards.

It's a pity that the old leader was killed on the spot in the two battles between the right and the demons. He was a step late, otherwise he would definitely be able to rescue the old leader. Now that the leader personally sent Huo Wei to let him treat him, of course he must devote his life's medical skills to cure Huo Wei. As for why the leader treats Huo Wei this way, it doesn't matter to him, he only needs to know the attitude of the leader.

Early the next morning, Huo Wei felt that she was waking up in the fragrance of birds and flowers. When listening to her heart, there was no curse, the calculations of the Mo family, and the boringness of flowers and trees. Only the doctor Ye was quietly pondering the voice of the prescription and the fragrance of birds and flowers. happy.

I have to say that in this fairy-like valley, even the flowers, plants, trees, birds and beasts are more interesting than those in Mojia Mountain Villa, all of them are full of joy, and people feel very happy when they hear it. However, she didn't forget her situation, got up quickly and washed well, and went to God Doctor Ye to help.

God Doctor Ye stopped and said: "Miss Huo is a guest, don't do these tiring things."

Huo Wei smiled and said, "How am I ashamed to bother Dr. Ye like this? I always have to do what I can to feel at ease. Dr. Ye, I am actually not that bad. On weekdays, I will take a proper walk and stretch my bones. After exercising, I have used some good medicinal materials recently, which is much better."

God Doctor Ye simply looked at her complexion, gave her a lower vein, and nodded and said: "It's okay, it's not so bad as to be dangerous."

The doctor Ye thought of Huo Feng who had been killed, and had more patience with the frail Huo Wei. He didn't stop Huo Wei from doing anything, and asked her to help weigh the medicinal materials, and then he would dispense the medicine.

Huo Wei asked while weighing, "Mr. Ye, is Nighthawk gone?"

God Doctor Ye shook his head and said: "Young Master, he got up early to practice, and he won't come back after a while." He had already thought about answering Young Master's question, but Huo Wei didn't even ask.

Huo Wei just showed expectation and said: "It's great to be able to practice martial arts. My biggest dream is to learn a good martial arts. It's a pity that I'm not in good health and I can't practice anything."

"You want to learn, when you get better, I will teach you."

Huo Wei turned her head when she heard the voice, and saw Nighthawk walking over in neat white clothes, with his cuffs and waist tightly tied, making it look like he was long in shape and facing the wind. Huo Wei suddenly thought of the name he had made up, and smiled, "Prince Nighthawk, are you really willing to teach me?"

Nighthawk nodded and said, "What's the difficulty in practicing martial arts? When you get better, you can learn it naturally. There are so many martial arts in the world. Then don't worry about your family's unique knowledge."

Huo Wei still smiled and said nonchalantly: "No, no matter what, it is true that the Mo family raised me for five years. Yesterday I said that it was true that I used the Yuyang Sword Technique to repay this kindness. Since it has been broken, I will Never think about it again."

"Well said! I didn't expect Miss Huo to be so open-minded at a young age. Thinking about the past will only cause trouble. In the future, Miss Huo will definitely have another good fortune." God doctor Ye looked at Huo Wei with a little admiration in his eyes.

It was the same with Nighthawk, he felt that this little girl was different from others, and her heart was very clear. Each of the Mo family members has their own thoughts and prides themselves on being smart, but he didn't even know that the little girl was playing around. He knew it would be interesting to bring Huo Wei out.

God Doctor Ye quickly dispenses the medicine, then washes his hands and takes them to dinner. The food in the valley is relatively light, but it fits Huo Wei's body at this time.

She quietly exercised since the crossing. In this respect, she is an expert. Of course, she has to do what she can. She did not exercise as before, but chose walking, stretching, breathing and simple yoga to make her body healthy. At the same time, she also cleverly chose the meal that suits herself. This is how you can make yourself look better.

Otherwise, even if she just passed through the body that will faint at every turn, she may not be able to survive the martial arts conference for a day, so how can she still have a chance to go up and down at the banquet?

Every time someone came here, God Doctor Ye would complain about his meal list. Seeing Huo Wei's face as usual, he ate very easily, not reluctantly, and he felt a little more fond of her in his heart. Probably because this was the person brought by the leader, he did not exclude her from the beginning.

After using the meal, God Doctor Ye formally diagnosed Huo Wei's pulse, and looked at and asked a lot. When he saw the doctor, he would naturally think of these things in his heart, Huo Wei silently remembered it in his heart, and she didn't understand it temporarily, she could only make sure that she remembered it clearly, don't forget.

Then God Doctor Ye prescribed Zhang Fangzi and boiled the medicine himself. Nighthawk asked, "How long will it take for her to recover?"

"It's best to take a gentle recuperation, and you don't need tiger wolf medicine," Genius Doctor Ye muttered for a moment, and said, "Half a month is enough."

Huo Wei's pupils shrink slightly, half a month? She is so weak, and the whole doctor of the rivers and lakes is helpless, and it takes only half a month to cure her in Genius Doctor Ye? !

What does the word "genius doctor" mean in the martial arts world? In the book, Liu Rongrong's medical skills can be proud of the world. If the magical doctor Ye is willing to come out, what status will he be in the world? Can he really rejuvenate and rob the Yama King?

At this moment, an idea grew in Huo Wei's mind, and it quickly grew into her dream. She not only wants to learn martial arts, she also wants to learn medicine. This kind of fairy medicine is absolutely unheard of, she can't miss this opportunity, she must learn martial arts and medicine in this world!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 144K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
197K 3.2K 51
Note: I do not own this Novel. Please don't Vote, For Offline Purposes Only. Happy Reading~♥ *** Novel Summary Gu Jin crossed into a novel as the sup...
321K 6.9K 84
Su Shu transmigrated into a novel and became a beautiful villain. Just when she was ready to ignore the male and female leads and enjoy her life, the...
2.5M 208K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...