Biology - A/B/O | l.s.

De IAdoreWalls

Harry is an omega, who has a crush on his biology professor Mr. Tomlinson, who happened to be an alpha. What... Mais

Professor
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98 - sad
Epilogue - sad
98 - happy
Epilogue - happy
Final note

69

1.3K 59 27
De IAdoreWalls

Harry's mind seemed to be getting better slowly but steadily.
Today was his second friday at home.

The boy woke up after Louis left. The room seemed so nice today, filled with rays of sun.

Harry stretched his whole body as he sat up. He felt hungry, very hungry.

The boy got up and went into the bathroom to do his business. Afterwards he headed into the kitchen where he found a bowl of granola with yogurt and fruit in the fridge.

He enjoyed his meal properly after quite some time. After that he made his way towards the balcony, looking out to see a bird sitting on the railing.

The boy decided to take his school things out, on the balcony, knowing he had two online tests next monday.

He sat at the wooden chair Louis had there, enjoying the fresh breeze.

•••
When Louis arrived home Harry was still sitting outside. He got so caught up in his studies that he didn't realize it was already time for Louis to come home.

The alpha looked around the flat, feeling confused by Harry not being present.

But then his eyes lingered over something outside. When he opened the door to the balcony, he breathed out the air he didn't know he was holding.

"Hey." he went on the balcony as well.

"Oh, hi. Is it already that late?" Harry looked up from his geography book.
"You were studying. How did it go?" Louis looked at all those books that were laid out on the table.

"Quite well. I have two exams on monday."

"That's great. Want some food?" the boy nodded in response.

When Louis was about to go inside he spoke up.
"Could we go to the park today?"

Louis stopped in the doorframe, glancing at Harry whose back was turned towards him.

"Of course, we can make a picnic as we did last week." with those words Louis walked back inside, making his way into the kitchen, where he began to prepare some ingredients for their- dinner? Well, more like late lunch since neither of them ate their second meal.

He took out some smoked salmon that he cut into pieces and he also put some water into a saucepan.

He took out pasta and vegetables, deciding to make some quick pasta salad.

•••
"I packed everything." Louis announced as he stepped on the balcony again.

"Okay, I will just take this all inside." Harry began to gather all of his books.

"I can help you with so-"

"No, I am good." Harry took that huge pile of books into his hands, taking them all inside.

"Okay." Louis let out while closing the door from the balcony.

"Can I go like this?" Harry took the sleeve of his hoodie up to his mouth.

"Sure you can." Louis grabbed the bag with things he had packed, walking towards the entrance door.

Harry followed him tight behind.

They once again drove to the parking lot near the park.

•••
Louis laid out the blanket and all those things he brought. He opened two boxes with that salad he made, placing two bottles of water right next to them.

Harry sat down opposite from Louis. The boy looked better than few days back. The boy was still really skinny but his skin colour looked healthier.

"I am hungry." Harry commented as he grabbed one of the boxes.
"Thank you for taking me out and making lunch." Harry covered the place that was separating them, pecking Louis' lips.

When he sat back down he closed his eyes and placed his hand over his belly.
"Harry?" Louis put his food down immediately, crawling closer towards him.

"Hey? What's wrong?" Louis asked in concern.

"It's going to stop, give me a minute." Harry rubbed over his belly a few times, finally opening his eyes.
"I am good again." he said, grabbing his box with food.

"What happened? Are you and the baby okay?" Louis asked wirh worry visible in his voice.

"We are."

The fact was that it wasn't Harry's belly what was hurting, it was his head. He didn't want Louis to think it was his illness, so he tried to play it off like one of his cramps. He knew he shouldn't do such things but he just really didn't want to stress Louis even more.

"Okay." the older one said.
He leaned onto his elbows, rolling Harry's hoodie up, so he could see his bump.

"They are getting big." he smiled before he pressed a kiss to Harry's belly.
Harry watched Louis while biting his lip, he adored how excited Louis was for their little one.
"They will be so strong, just like you." he sat up, pulling Harry in for a kiss.

What was supposed to be just a kiss turned into a make out session quickly.

"Harry." Louis mumbled into the kiss.
Harry let his hands slip into Louis' feathery hair, pulling at it from time to time.

Louis slowly began to lay the boy down onto the blanket, continuing to kiss him.

"Louis." Harry was already out of breath but he himself didn't want to pull away either.

Louis finally let his lips alone, creating a trail of kisses down Harry's neck.

They, of course, didn't do anything inappropriate there, Louis just felt like a bit of affection couldn't hurt.

Well...

"Laura! Don't look at them. It's disgusting." Louis looked up, his lips detaching from Harry's skin.

"Excuse me. What part of loving your omega is disgusting to you?" Louis said while sitting up to look at the woman, whom was holding a hand of that little girl.

"This is public place, a park. Kids are here, other people are here... and you are doing stuff that doesn't belong in public. That's disgusting to me. Keep it in your pants." she spat at the end.

Louis got up, being fed up with her already.

"What stuff exactly? I was kissing him. You know nothing about what we were doing and you know nothing about us, so I would like you to keep quiet and leave. Apart from that, we tried to find some quiet spot away from people, it's not our fault that you showed up here."
Louis shot her a glare before he crouched down, leveling with that little girl.

"You are Laura, right?" he smiled at her.

The girl pressed her stuffed bunny closer to her chest as she nodded.

"Do you know what is love?" he asked her since she seemed around maybe 7 years of age.

"Yes, it's- when you like a lot."

"Exactly, don't forget to show the people you love how much they mean to you while you can." the girl nodded, devoting Louis a sheepish smile.

He stood back up, his eyes fixed on that woman once again. She was too stunned to speak.

"Have a nice day." and with those words he walked away.

"Wow." was all Harry got out of himself when Louis joined him on the blanket.

"She had no right. We weren't doing anything forbidden or-" Louis cut himself off.

"Some people are just sensitive." Harry added.

"Yeah, but she can just turn around and walk away. It's not like we are in the busiest part of the park."

"That girl was cute." Harry whispered dreamily, already thinking about something else.

"I imagined it was our baby when you talked to her." Harry smiled momentarily.
Louis had to smile too. He tilted his head to the side in order to take a look at Harry.

He placed his hand on his belly once again, caressing Harry's bump.
"Just four and half months left. It still sounds weird to me. I am going to be a father."

He wanted to add he couldn't wait to see Harry holding their baby. He quickly changed his mind though, because he remembered that dream he had.

•••
The pair was now sitting in the car, driving in the direction of their home.

Louis felt content. Harry seemed to be getting better and he was so happy for that. He loved to see him smile again.

Louis knew that episode was due to Harry's chemotherapy. His mother felt the same way but she had those episodes during her treatment. Louis was aware of it being different from patient to patient.

•••
The alpha was currently in the bathroom, taking a longer shower today since he was thinking about a lot of stuff.

When he was done, it was already dark outside.
Louis came into the bedroom, joining his omega.

The green green eyed boy was laying on his side, facing away from Louis.

"Are you asleep?" Louis proped himself on his elbow, whispering into the dark.

The silence gave him the answer he wanted.
Harry was sound asleep. There was no wonder, today he had a long day.

Louis was so proud of him. Harry had so much shit going on in his life and still he was able to manage it somehow.

Louis simply adored him.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Hello!
I had an exam today. It went pretty well but there is more to come in the next month and I am proper scared of that.
How did your day go?

I hope you are doing well, both mentally and physically.

Take care of yourselves for me, I love you!<3

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

389K 16K 39
Harry Styles is an Alpha who only wants to find love, but he shows this in a terrible way. He as slept with almost every omega in his small town. Exp...
64K 2.2K 20
An A/B/O story Louis is a 21-year-old omega who pretends to be an alpha on the football team for Manchester United. Harry is a 19-year-old alpha who...
470K 17.4K 26
"Okay, are we done here?" Louis says as almost a whisper, avoiding eye contact with Harry. "Depends." Harry answers. "On what?" Harry steps even cl...
51.9K 2.3K 30
the sequel to 𝘮𝘦, 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯, in which life in the woods brings more dangers than the boys could have ever imagined. a surprisi...