A Princess Story

By ryeji4life

Yeji's not so typical Princess life. She just wants to experience love and life but she didn't expect it to b... More

Princess Yeji
Meeting Shin
Yewang
Yeji's Adventure
Yeji's First Kiss
Yuna's story
Karina meets Yeji
Masquerade Party
Another Goodbye
Ryujin's Girlfriend
Yeji's Girlfriend
Helldom
Deadly Fight
Yeji's Confession
Just Conversations
King of the East
Ryujin's body
Proposal
RJ's visit
Quality Time
Emotional Night
King Beomgyu's Visit
Minju's Back
Secrets and Betrayal
RJ's Identity
North Kingdom
First Night
Sex or Love
Wedding Invitation
Familiar Bride
Wedding Reveal
Crazy in Action
Yeji's Plan
Visitors
North Meeting
Sneaky Business
How They Met
Mourning Again
Memorial Service
Dinner Event
You and I
First Time
Queen Yeji

Deja vu

838 65 39
By ryeji4life

After Yeonjun left, I immediately went to my dad to talk to him about what he said. What does working together mean? Do I have to marry him? So him and will merge our kingdoms and we will rule it together when the time comes?

"Yeji, we should take this offer. I know his dad well and Yeonjun seems like a nice guy" my dad states.

"What's that supposed to mean? You expect me to marry him?" I ask.

"No, but you never know. You two might form a bond. He was already courting you before so just let him continue."

"Dad, I literally just lost Ryujin."

"You and Ryujin were never together" he frowns.

"It doesn't matter. My connection to her was stronger. She's my one that got away. Can't you see that?" I ask.

"I think you're being dramatic, Yeji. How can she get away when she never stayed to begin with?"

"I see you trying to win against me with logic but it's not gonna work because I like to think about things in a very illogical way. How do you think I got so attached to Ryujin? Because in my head, she's my co-star in my movie" I say.

"Did I raise my daughter to be crazy?" My dad shakes his head.

"Maybe but why didn't Yeonjun speak to you about this? Why me? You're still the king?" I ask.

"Because he's not king yet. None of these things he's planning will go into effect until he takes the throne and by that time, you might be taking the throne as well and I told him to speak to you. It's kind of like giving you a taste of what being a Queen is gonna be like."

"I guess I can give him a chance. It's not like there's someone else I'm interested in" I sigh.

"What are you talking about? I never said you need to be with him? Just form a friendship if that's what you want. Stop being the drama" he rocks his eyes at me. Did my dad really just roll his eyes at me?

---

The next day, Yeonjun is back since I've already made up my mind.

"I'm surprised to hear from you so soon, Princess" Yeonjun gives me his dashing smile that I'm not gonna fall for.

"I figured what's the point of delaying it. My dad seems to trust you and your father. I do believe you're a good guy but then again I thought Princess Minju was good but I was wrong so maybe I'm not the greatest with character judgments" I ramble.

He chuckles, "I think you're making the right decision. I can't wait to work with you."

"You're not planning to take over my kingdom are you?" The thought suddenly cross my mind.

"I have no plans of that whatsoever. I'm not greedy but I also want to protect my kingdom. You have great military weapons and resources but we have more advanced technologies. Imagine what our two kingdoms can accomplish by working together" he says.

He's right though. Our military is top notch and that's thanks to Chaeryeong's dad but she will soon take over that position and I know she will live up to her name. Everyone already knows how skilled she is and she has a knack for those things. It just comes naturally for her.

"I—" I'm about to say something but the alarms starts going off. That usually means there's an intruder or were being attacked.

"Princess! Follow me!" Chaeryeong barges in through the door but someone else is behind her. They're wearing a mask though so I can see what they look like.

The mysterious person runs past me then grabs Yeonjun and they run out the door.

"Princess! Let's go!" Chaeryeong now grabs me too and starts dragging to who knows where.

I look around and everyone is running around. We're on our way to our safe room. It's where we go for cases like this. It's built underground and it's very secured.

"Wait!" I stop Chaeryeong.

"Where's Lia and Yuna? And everyone?" I ask remembering my friends.

"They're safe. They're trained for this but you're not. We need to get you to safety" Chaeryeong drags me again.

"What about Prince Yeonjun?" I ask as she continues to drag me.

"I'm sure his personal guard will protect him" she says. Was the mysterious person his personal guard?

I hear a gunshot and sounds like Lia screaming. Chaeryeong and I both look at each other but she continues to drag me.

I forcefully stop her, "That's Lia's voice and you're not gonna do anything?"

"My priority is you. I took an oath. I'll come back for her once I get you to safety" she tries to pull me again.

"No, you might be too late by then. Go to her. I'll go to the safe room by myself" I suggest.

"I can't let you do that. What if you encounter someone and no one is there to protect you" She says.

"I'll be fast. Go to Lia. I won't forgive you if something happens to her" I say.

"I can't—"

"Chaeryeong! Were wasting time. Do it and that's an order!" I snap.

She ponders for a second, "Fine but make sure you stay hidden the best you can."

"I will, now go!" I say.

She takes off running to where Lia's is coming from and I start running to the safe room. I get to the stairs when I feel something hit my head.

I fall to the ground but before I can figure out what's happening, the person picks me up and throws me over their shoulder then starts running away.

I finally get myself together so I start kicking and punching, "Let me go!" I yell but the person doesn't say or do anything.

"Where are you taking me!?" I yell some more.

I continue to try to break away from and scream.

"Will you shut up!" The person finally snaps and the voice sounds like it's a man. It's hard to tell from earlier since he's wearing a full body armor.

"Put me down!" I yell.

"No way, Princess. Our mission to get you and whoever completes that mission wins the big money so be quiet or I'll kill you" he threatens.

The only question that comes to my mind is how were they able to invade the palace so easily.

All of a sudden, the man carrying me stops running.

"Get out of the way before I kill you" I hear him say.

"Me? I'm not in the way. You're literally carrying me" I answer.

"Not you, stupid bitch" he curses.

"Excuse me? I'm a fucking princess so don't call me a bitch!" I get mad.

"Shut up" he throws me to the ground and I groan in pain. I'm about to get up and run away but he injects me with something.

"Don't even try. In less than a minute, the drug is gonna paralyze you" he smiles at me.

"Now, for you. Who do you think you are to block my way" the man stands to face the mysterious person that I failed to notice earlier.

Why do I feel like this is Dejavu? I'm here helpless while a bad guy is fighting someone who's here to save me. At least I'm hoping that's whats happening. The mysterious person is wearing an armor from another kingdom with a helmet that covers their entire face. Our guards don't wear that so I'm not sure if they're a good guy or a bad guy.

The mean man attacks first but big mistake for him because the mysterious person pulls out a gun and shoots him. I close my eyes because that was too intense for me. I don't know exactly where the mean guy got shot but there was a loud thud so I open my eyes to find the guy lifeless.

I thought there would be more action but I guess that's why they say don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

I suddenly remember the dead guy said that they're after me and whoever brings me to whoever asked gets the big money so I'm not in the clear. This mysterious person probably just wanted to take me from the mean dead guy.

The mysterious person approaches me. I can't see their face or even eyes because of the mask.

I try to say something but I think whatever drug the guy gave me also affects my ability to speak.

The person picks me up bridal style which surprised me because they don't seem like a big person but I guess they're strong.

I wait for this person to speak but they did not say a single word. They carry me all the way to the safe room and I want to ask how they know where it is.

I get surprise again when they punch in the code for the room. How do they know all this information?

When the door opened, the person walk in right away. They set me down on the couch that's in the room.

"Yeji!" My mom comes to me.

"What's wrong with her!?" She ask while looking around at everyone.

The mysterious person walks to Yeonjun and that's when I realized that he's here too. The person whispers something while Yeonjun nods.

"She was injected with a paralyzer. It should wear off in a couple of hours" Yeonjun says.

My mom starts speaking to me and same with my dad but I can't focus on what they're saying. My focus is on Yeonjun and his guard.

"Are you going back out there?" I hear Yeonjun ask the person and I guess that's his personal guard.

Without saying a word, the person just walks out of the room. I have so many questions and it's so frustrating that I can't ask any of them.

I look around and Chaeryeong is not here. It's only my mom, dad and Yeonjun.

This is the second time that someone has saved me from being taken away. I remember Ryujin instead of thinking about the unknown person. Would she have saved me if she was alive?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 390 57
Just a story of identical triplets with different personalities, chasing one girl of their dream.
60.9K 1.9K 75
"we have a long way to go. A year is not enough for me to convince me." -Hwang Yeji, 19 "I ruined something, didn't I? I want you to stick to your go...
10.8K 444 14
How can love be so unpredictable? Even if it's somewhere you'd never expect to find it. This is a Jenlisa convert story. Credit give to the rightful...
652K 33.7K 86
Arranged marriage AU Shin Ryujin, the girl surrounded by rumors, finds herself in an arranged marriage with Hwang Yeji, the girl who closed herself o...