Beyblade Burst Evolution { Fr...

By RinIchimaru

Mystery plus intelligence plus a mastery of mathematics and physics equals Wakari Reynolds. The mysterious ma... More

Info
Prologue
Fighting Spirit! Berserk Roktavor!
Drain Fafnir and Royal Wyrm! Winding up!
Whirlwind! Tempest Wyvron!
Surprise Attack! Kinetic Satomb!
Squad shake up!
Journey to the Top!
Season Opener! European League!
Free to Launch!
BC Sol! A Team Divided!
The Return of Doomscizor!
Twin Scythes! Double Strike!
Evolution Attack! Maximus Garuda!
Ghasem! The Airborne Blader!
The Search for Shu!
Shadow Magic! The Snake Pit!
The Underground Maze!
Secret Fire! Red Eye!
New Teammates! New Rivals!
Joshua vs. the Space Ninjas!
Infinity Stadium! Raul's Challenge!
World League! Setting the Stage!

Alter Cognite! The Shape Shifter!

464 15 0
By RinIchimaru

thoughts, memories - italicized

"Welcome back to the intense rivalry between BC sol and Top Wand!" Announced Hanami. "If you're only joining me I'll let you know each team has a win! The situation is building up!"

"I didn't think you were capable of a draw with a bey like mine, that says a lot about Valtryek." Said Cuza showing Cognite to Valt.

Valt looked at him uncertainly. "Thanks?"

"Shall we socialize when this is over?" Asked Cuza, and Carl sat on his shoulder.

"Socialize." Said the bird.

"I don't know why you're so friendly." Asked Valt perplexedly.

"Well, that's just the way I am." Said Cuza and walked back to his team, while Valt stood staring in his wake. Kris and Trad watched the whole fight from a special room.

"Kris, I'm sorry." Trad said guiltily.

"For what?" Asked Kris.

"It's my fault because I was selecting the bladers." Trad continued.

"We can count Free and Waki, we need two more wins." Kris said confidently.

"Right." Trad agreed with her.

"We can do it." Kris said confidently. Valt walked back to his team with his head down. Wakari watched Valt's silhouette.

"Poncho. It's your turn." Free said, not right nicknaming Rantaro. Waki smiled weakly at his words.

"Don't you know my name?" Asked Free frustratedly Rantaro.

"Honcho your turn." Said Valt cheerfully.

"No fear indeed." Said Rantaro confidently. "Let the world be as proud of me as my mother. Persistent launch gentlemen."

~~~~~~~

Roktavor was burst away. "What a crushing victory! The Roktavor didn't hold because of the shaky launch!" Said Hanami. Rantaro cried out in aggravation and fell to his knees.

"Enthusiasm is overrated." Rodrik said smiling. Rantaro looked at him.

"And the score of the match is two one!" Announced Hanami. "BC sol gave the lead to Top Wand. One more gaffe from them will end the match in no time!"

I think the fate of BC sol depends entirely on the two of you. Theodore Waki recalled. Rantaro returned to them with his head down.

"I'm sorry." Rantaro said sadly.

"Is everything all right?" Asked Valt anxiously.

"I was overconfident." Said Rantaro sadly.

"At least we agree on something." Said Wakari thoughtfully.

"Losing isn't so much fun, is it?" Asked Free without emotion.

"Of course it is." Said Rantaro obviously.

"So start winning." Said Free. He got up and went to the registrar. Wakari watched his silhouette walk toward the arena.

We're thinking the same thing, is not it Free? Waki thought, still looking at his silhouette.

"Oh yes, Free is coming into the ring! Best blader chosen from BC sol!" Said Hanami as Free walked up to the stadium.

I think the fate of BC sol depends entirely on you two. Without you, the whole team will go down. It's pathetic when you think about what they were and what they've become. Remembered as Theodore Free said.

We can both agree with his words. After all, he's telling the truth at this point. Thought Waki with a heavy sigh. At the end of the bleachers stood Theodore Glass and his assistant and watched the fight.

"My team needs them." Theodore said as he watched Free.

"Looks like Top Wand picked the best one for the fight, too!" Announced Hanami and Cuza joined Free in the arena. The hall was divided into two parts, some supporting Free and others supporting Cuza. Wakari watched the two silhouettes standing in front.

"Your arena is going crazy." Cuza said admiringly. "All these people are happy to see you, but listen and you'll hear half your fans chanting my name."

"It doesn't matter." Free said without emotion and closed his eyes for him all the noise died down. He remembered the sounds of the woods and the deer, but he also remembered that moment with Wakari in the woods when they fell asleep under a tree.

Huh, friends sounds interesting. He remembered Wakari's words from the past and mentally smiled. Free opened his eyes and out of the corner of his eye looked at the blind girl.

"Well, let's get started." Free said confidently and pulled out his luncher.

"Wow Free has taken up the launcher." Said Valt admiringly.

"Sure, what did you think it was another level." Said Ranatro amusingly watching Valt.

"Match four! First fight!" The referee announced. "Ready? Set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it rip!" Both beys landed in the arena. Fafnir landed smoothly and swaying from side to side began to move toward the center.

"Drain Fafnir's landing is invariably graceful! Vait see how slowly he spins?" Said Hanami.

"Is that a misfire?" Asked Cuza perplexedly, and looked intently at Free.

He's at it again. Thought Wakari knowing the outcome of the battle.

"We've seen that trick." Said Valt.

"You're right, that's the trick he used to win us over." Said Rantaro in agreement with Valt.

"Don't take your eyes off him." Valt said seriously.

"Of course." Said Rantaro.

"I'm afraid that doesn't help you." Said Wakari tiredly, and Valt and Rantaro turned their attention to him.

"This technique may not work only against defensive-type beys. Only if the blader understands how to use the defense against this move." Said Wakari and sighed tiredly. "That is, if he knows when to use it." Valt and Rantaro looked at her perplexed.

"Can I translate from mathematical?" Asked Rantaro without understanding, but Wakari ignored him and continued to listen to the battle. Fafnir occupied the center and Cognite began to attack him, but all of Cognite's attacks were useless, and Fafnir was beginning to accelerate.

"Let's go Cognite." Said Cuze. "Engage the warped launch." Cognite quickly rushed in and began to attack Fafnir.

"Quick attack from the Top Wand team! Interesting strategy to knock your opponent off balance. Look at this! And again you see it! Fafnir absorbs energy after every punch!" Said Hanami admiringly.

"What!?" Cuza asked disbelievingly. Cognite attacked Fafnir again, and Fafnir took Cognite's energy again.

"No way! That's cheating!" Objected Cuza. Wakari noticed Free's yellow silhouette glow brighter.

He's bored with this battle. Thought Wakari as he watched his silhouette grow brighter. Fafnir soon appeared.

Free watched Fafnir appear and grinned. "Fafnir spread your wings." Free said, and Fafnir blasted Cognite.

"A crushing victory for Drain Fafnir! BC sol wins its fourth match by a score of two zero! The teams are tied again!" The referee announced. Cuza clenched his hands into fists and looked irritably at Free.

"Yep, that was fun." Said Free with a lazy smile. Wakari smiled weakly.

"Well done!" Valt and Rantaro thumped their fists.

"He showed Cuza who's in charge here." Rantaro said cheerfully.

"I know. He was like." Said Valt. He blushed and steam came out of his nose.

What's the matter with him? Wakari thought, listening to the conversation between the two silhouettes.

"Are you all right?" Asked Rantaro, looking strangely at Valt.

"Yes!" Shouted Valt, and more steam came out of his nose. Rantaro poured water on him to cool him down.

"Chill out!" Said Rantaro to him.

Huh, they're funny. Thought Wakari, still listening to the amused duet.

"I don't know why, but after watching Free fight, I feel unbelievably alive!" Shouted Valt cheerfully, perking up. Free walked up to them and Valt blocked his way cheerfully and steam was still coming out of his nose.

"We got it." Free said without emotion and walked past him.

"Speak for yourself." Said Rantaro, looking at him strangely. Free sat down on the bench next to Wakari, put his arm around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder.

In the room, Kris and Trad were watching Free's fight intently. "The next match is ours. We can't lose it." Kris said seriously.

"I'll try to tell Free that it should be him or Waki next." Said Trad and headed for the phone. Free sat with one arm around Wakari's waist and his head on her shoulder, while Valt and Rantaro discussed something. Suddenly, Wakari heard the phone ring.

Rantaro went to the phone and answered. "Eh alo?"

"Rantaro? This is Trad let me talk to Free." Trad's voice came from the other line.

Ranatro turned to Free. "Here it's for you." Free lifted his head from Wakari's shoulder and picked up the phone.

"I'm a little busy." Free replied coldly, releasing his hand from Wakari's waist. Waki listened to their conversation.

~~~~~~~

In New York City, the Raging Bulls were training in the building. "Beat fans all over the world the first battle of the European League is in full swing!" Commented Hanami. The gym was live streaming the European League in Spain. Shu Kurenai was running on the treadmill and listening to the live broadcast of the league.

"The situation is tense! Hold on, the next match is going to blow everyone away! I can't wait to see who'll be in the ring!" Hanami continued to comment. The screen showed the BC sol team and how Silas ran up to them.

"Kurenai, that's enough training for today! Get your stuff together." An older man shouted to him from the balcony next to where the rest of the Raging Bulls main roster were standing.

"I'll run some more." Shu replied, still running.

"Whatever you say, don't overdo it." the man said and turned to the other members. "Everybody practice your lancers except him."

"As always the favorite has his own team." Said the blond man with a chuckle.

"Yeah under the circumstances, we'll have to change the team name to Runing Bulls." The brunette joked and they walked to the arenas. Shu listened, glancing in their direction and continuing to run.

"He's won more matches than both of you. I'd hold my tongue." The man's receding voice was heard. Shu frowned at the screen where Free was shown, but his frown passed when the blind girl was shown. Shu turned his head straight and continued running.

Waki. Thought Shu, remembering his meeting with the blind girl. So Valt and you have finally met. He thought, and continued running.

~~~~~~~

"Match five! Bladers come to the ring!" The referee announced. Silas came to the BC sol bench, asking to step into the ring.

"Free I know I can beat Cuza." Said Silas confidently.

"What makes you think that!? You're in the reserves!" Objected Rantaro, unwilling to put up with Silas' behaviour.

"Exactly! I'm part of the team and if the bey breaks or something happens I can replace you." Silas went on to say.

Huh, this could be fun. Thought Waki watching the three silhouettes in front of her.

"No glitches, but it's the logic that's the problem." Rantaro protested. Valt shook his head from Silas to Rantaro, listening intently.

"Put in a good word." Said Silas.

"Not a chance!" Protested Rantaro.

"Look I'm sure Cuza will come out let me handle him." Silas asked turning to Free and Waki.

"Can you win?" Asked Free without emotion.

"No questions." Answered Silas confidently.

"Since you're not going. Pick me!" Interrupted Valt. You could see the determination in his eyes.

"My turn!" Protested Rantaro.

"No, it's mine." Objected Silas.

"I'm ready!" Said Valt decisively. All three began to quarrel and ask for one of them to be chosen. Free looked at them emotionlessly as he found it amusing. Waki watched the three silhouettes with interest.

"So interesting, how amusing." Free said with a chuckle and turned to Waki. "What do you say Wakari?" All three immediately turned to her.

"You're handing over your duties to me again." Waki asked tiredly, turning her head towards Free's yellow silhouette.

"I just trust you with your decision." Said Free looking into her colourless eyes. Wakari turned her head towards the three silhouettes again.

Stamina, defense and attack. Thought Wakari calculating the possible outcome of the battles.

"Interesting indeed." Waki agreed with Free's words earlier. All three waited for her answer.

"Huh, you're Valt." Said Wakari tilting her head to the side and pointing at Valt.

"Victory!" Said Valt cheerfully. Silas and Rantaro looked perplexed at Valt, who cheered.

"That makes no sense! Cuza defeated him." Silas protested, turning to Waki. "And it will happen again!"

"Huh, you mean my calculations are wrong?" Asked Waki, turning her head towards Silas' silhouette.

"He's already lost to Cuza once and he'll lose again." Silas countered.

"It's a guess not a fact, but either way I trust her judgment." Free interjected. Silas looked at him perplexed.

"There is no fate whether you win or not." Free said, turning to Valt.

"The outcome will be up to you Valt." Said Waki in agreement with Free's words.

"I understand." Said Valt firmly. Free just looked at him without emotion.

"I can do it, people." Said Valt with determination in his eyes.

"No doubt make us proud." Rantaro encouraged Valt.

"Good luck." Said Silas irritably.

"Whose side are you on?" Protested Rantaro.

"Will you finally finish it." Said Wakari coldly who was already tired of their arguments. Her eyes glittered gold as she stared at the two silhouettes. Silas and Rantaro looked at her timidly and fell silent.

Quiet at last. Thought Wakari with a sigh. Valt approached the registrar.

"The bladers for the fifth match have been chosen! Top Wand will be represented by Cuza Ackermann against him A? Team BC sol will be represented by Valt Aoi!?" Announced Hanami disbelievingly. Kris and Trad looked up in disbelief.

"But I thought." Kris said at a loss for words.

"I told him what to do." Said Trad irritably.

What are they thinking sending Valt into battle. Thought Kris. Behind the bleachers stood Theodore Glass and his assistant.

"Huh, I didn't know that Free and Waki would throw the match." Said Theodore with a chuckle. Cuza and Valt stood outside the arena ready to start the match.

"You were the last one I was expecting." Said Cuza with a smile.

"You're lucky, you can't imagine how happy I am." Said Valt smiling happily.

"Maybe that's why I like you, some people don't know how to back down." Said Cuza acknowledging Valt's determination.

"Victory will be mine." Said Valt confidently.

"Dream on, you seem to have bitten off more than you can chew." Objected Cuza.

"I have a completely different mindset now." Valt said firmly and blue energy surrounded him. Wakari watched carefully as his silhouette grew brighter.

His resonance will get stronger and then maybe he'll have a chance. Thought Wakari.

"We are friends outside the ring, but not here. Soon you'll see how much better I am." Cuza replied seriously and a lilac aura surrounded him.

"It's up to you and me partner. Ready?" Asked Valt, taking Valtryek's hand in his.

"Teach Valt to think unseen." Said Silas with a chuckle.

"He's doing fine, mom." Said Rantaro, irritated by Silas words.

"What's wrong with constructive criticism?" Protested Silas irritably.

Are they at it again? Thought Waki tired of their arguments.

"Disable your nagging splinter mode." Rantaro replied and Silas turned away irritated.

"Finished?" Asked Wakari, turning her head towards the two silhouettes. Silas and Rantaro looked at her and immediately fell silent. Wakari sighed and rested her head on Free's shoulder.

"You didn't sleep again today. Are the nightmares back?" Asked Free in a whisper so only Wakari could hear him.

"No, just tired." Replied Wakari watching the two silhouettes ahead.

"I'll wake you up when the outcome of the fight is known." Said Free and looked at Waki.

"Thank you." Said Wakari and closed her colorless eyes.

"Match five! First fight." Announced the referee and Walt and Cuza prepared their launchers.

"Ready? Set!" The referee announced.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it rip!" Shouted Cuza and Valt. Both beys preimploded into the arena.

"Let's go full speed!" Valt shouted.

"Cognate's endless launch!" Shouted Cuza and Cognite climbed to the edge of the arena.

"And he's safe! Alter Cognite is balancing on the edge of the ring!" Said Hanami. Cuza stood up on one arm and smirked. "That's where he stays! Will the outcome of the second match be repeated?" continued Hanami, as Valtryek scurried around the ring.

"Valtryek lost his opponent, and he's running around the ring wasting energy!" Said Hanami, while Valt worriedly watched Valtryek scurry around the ring. "This bey has more tricks than a magician, there's no doubt he outshines his opponent" continued Hanami, while Cognite was still balancing on the edge of the arena, and Valtryek was running around the arena.

"I wanted to try that move on Free, but lucky for you." Said Cuza and Valtryek began to slow down.

"Ooh time's up Valtryek!" Said Hanami and Valtryek stopped while Cognite was still balancing on the edge of the arena.

"Last survivor Alter Cognite points to Team Top Wand." Announced the referee and the whole hall went wild.

"No way." Valt said not believing his eyes.

"Free how do you like my move?" Asked Cuza turning to Free. Free ignored him and looked at Waki who was asleep on his shoulder. He smiled mentally.

"How is that possible!" Asked Rantaro in shock.

"Endless launch?" Asked Silas questioningly.

"If he chooses ultra attack mode like in the second match we have a chance to win, but if he repeats the move from this match we go home." Explained Rantaro. Kris and Trad watched the match.

"This move isn't in any database, what do you think Kris?" Asked Trad anxiously while looking at his iPad.

"He can still win." Kris said hopefully. Trad looked at her perplexedly. Valt stood there, admiration burning in his eyes.

"Man that was the best show ever! I can't imagine how many hours it took you to train." Valt said admiringly.

"You don't want to know." Said Cuza with a smile.

"But I'm so eager I'll learn the trick." Said Valt confidently with a twinkle in his eye.

"Huh?" Cuza looked at him perplexed.

"Second fight!" The referee announced. Cuza and Valt prepared their lancers.

"I'm a hundred percent ready. It's up to me." Said Valt confidently.

"You'll be incredibly disappointed." Said Cuza menacingly.

"Ready? Set!" Announced the referee.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it rip!" Shouted Cuza and Valt and launched the bey. Both beys landed in the arena.

"Endless launch!" Shouted Cuza and Cognite climbed to the edge of the arena.

"Oh look at Cognite back on the edge of the ring his opponent can't do anything!" Announced Hanami as Cognite stayed on the edge of the ring and Valtryek scurried around the arena.

"Valtryek now or never a springy winged launch!" Shouted Valt and Valtryek hit the edge of the arena. Wakari opened her eyes, which had turned golden, and looked at Valt's silhouette.

Huh interesting choice. Thought Waki, and her eyes turned colourless again. No! Free noticed that Waki was awake.

"Valt's kick bounces off the walls picking up speed and it works!" Announced Hanami.

"About time you thought of that mate!" Shouted Rantaro encouragingly.

"What's his strategy?" Asked Silas perplexedly. Valtryek kept hitting the edge of the ring and Cognite began to lose his balance.

"No!" Shouted Cuza realising that his strategy had failed.

"That's it Valtryek keep going don't stop." Shouted Valt waving his fists around. Valtryek kept punching around the edges of the ring.

"Which attack will the tightrope walker resist? And finally Cognite is forced to leave his aplot he takes centre and doesn't move from his spot!" Announced Hanami and Cognite fell off the edge of the ring and took centre.

"Wait it won't be long!" Shouted Valt and blue energy surrounded him and Valtryek appeared.

"Attack start the attack!" Cuza shouted and a lilac energy surrounded him and Cognite appeared. Cognite and Valtryek clashed, but eventually Cognite couldn't take it and exploded.

"Cognite has found a worthy opponent!" Announced Hanami as Cognite exploded. Free turned to Wakari and grabbed her hand.

"Come on." Said Free, standing up with Waki and walking away.

"What no!" Shouted Cuza disbelieving what had happened.

"Awesome! That was fun!" Said Valt cheerfully.

"A crushing victory for Genesis Valtryek! Valt Aoi wins by a score of two one! Bc sol defeats Top Wand by a score of three two!" The referee announced. Free and Wakari heard the outcome of the battle and the noise of the crowd leaving the arena.

~~~~~~~

The doors to the hallway opened and Free and Wakari entered the hallway. They walked forward until someone blocked their path. Free looked perplexed at the man and squeezed Wakari's hand tighter.

"Eh let me through?" Asked Free.

"We won't take much time maybe an hour." Said the man with a smile.

"We never finished the conversation we started then." Said Theodore Glass with a smirk. Wakari flinched when she heard his voice.

It's him again. Wakari thought.

"Please follow me." Said Theodore and he and his assistant went down the right corridor. Free began to think looking at the two corridors.

"I have a bad feeling about him." Said Wakari and Free turned his head towards her. "But if you want BC sol to get stronger you'll take him up on his offer right?"

"Wakari how are you?" Asked Free.

"I may be blind, but I know you well do as you see fit, but I won't follow you in this decision I don't trust Theodore." Said Wakari bowing her head with a faint smile. Free was still looking at her and smiled at her knowing that she would not see that smile.

"We both agree on the decision, after all. We want BC sol to be stronger than before." Free said and Wakari nodded. Free turned and walked with Wakari to the right side.

~Next Chapter~

Epically I finally made it to the world rankings and I won an important battle because Free and Waki believed in me. Wait a minute seriously, what are you saying that can't be true. Waki, why did this happen?

In the next chapter of Beyblade Burst Evolution. Free to Launch!

- 3!

- 2!

- 1!

Let it rip!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 591 53
Legendary Blader Valt Aoi has been training the next generation of elite Bladers at Spain's BC Sol. One day, rookie Bladers Dante and Demi Koryu and...
65.5K 1.8K 53
(Various x female blader reader) Two years after the International Blader's Cup, the story focuses on Aiger Akabane, a "wild child" that grew up in n...
171K 6.2K 55
"Most people want to be circled by safety, not by the unexpected. The unexpected can take you out. But the unexpected can also take you over and chan...