It's Always Been You | Lee Su...

Por SaaiiFazz

Son Areum and Lee Suhyeok are two childhood friends since they were 10-years old. Since the day Areum moved t... Más

Characters Information
Prologue
Episode 1 - The day before where all began
Episode 1 - The day where all began part 1
Episode 1 - The day where all began Part 2
Episode 2 - The beginning of the zombie apocalypse Part 1
Episode 2 - The beginning of the zombie apocalypse Part 2
Episode 3 - Trust Issue
Episode 3 - The loss of a friend
Episode 4 - The night during the zombie apocalypse
Episode 4 - Searching for a phone
Episode 5 - Searching for Cheongsan
Episode 6 - The music room
Episode 6 - The bite mark
Episode 7 - The confession
Episode 7 - The musical attraction
Episode 8 - The rooftop
Episode 8 - Campfire on the rooftop
Episode 9 - The uninvited incomer
Episode 9 - The rescue mission gone wrong
Episode 9 - Rainy night
Episode 10 - The escape plan
Episode 11 - A father's sacrifice
Episode 11 - Away from Hyosan high school

Episode 10 - Cheongsan's mom

1.6K 60 4
Por SaaiiFazz

"Mom." Cheongsan uttered in disbelief when he saw his mom in front of him.

The young boy blinked his eyes in disbelief after seeing his mom standing in front of him. However the boy was too emotional to notice the appearance of his mom. The woman in the orange apron with the logo of the family restaurant has turned into one of the eating flesh monsters. Cheongsan's mom kept snarling at the boy as the feeling of urgency rises to eat the young boy.

"Cheongsan!" Onjo called out when she saw the Lee boy hopped over the truck and was almost in contact with her. The white hoodie girl immediately grabbed the back of his vest and pulled him away from the zombie. Cheongsan fell beside Onjo after being pulled away from the truck.

Suhyeok was about to help Onjo pull Cheongsan away from the zombie but the tall boy instantly stopped in his tracks when he spotted Cheongsan's mom, who kept snarling and trying to reach them over the truck. The tall boy watched in sympathy when he saw the devastation on his close friend's expression.

Meanwhile the three male students had managed to reach the other side of the truck. Being the first one to reach the other side of the truck, Daesu yelled in surprise when he spotted one of the zombies standing in front of him. The plump boy instantly pushed the zombie away.

"There's another zombie here!" Daesu yelled over the loud heavy rain.

Once the rest of the students heard Daesu's loud scream, one by one, they stood and watched the plump boy start to fight with Cheongsan's mom. Then, the boy continued to fight the zombie by kicking her to the ground and repeatedly hitting her with the metal pipe.

"Daesu!" Joonyeong yelled when he spotted the plump boy fighting with the zombie.

Seeing his friend fall on the ground and struggling to fight the zombie, Joonyeong immediately went to help him by smacking the zombie using the pipe while the plump boy tried to get away from her.

"Daesu, get away!" Joonyeong warned as he grabbed one of the zombie's legs and pulled it away from the fallen plump boy.

"I said stop it!" Cheongsan shouted when he saw his friends repeatedly hitting and kicking his mom.

Then, as quick as a flash, Cheongsan dashed over the truck and charged toward the two friends. He pulled Joonyeong away and pushed Daesu before the plump boy could hurt his mom any longer.

"Stop that!" Cheongsan warned before punching the plump boy, who seemed confused with his friend's behavior. Daesu managed to defend himself by putting his arms in front of his face as a shield when Cheongsan kept pulling punches on him.

"Cheongsan! What the hell?" Joonyeong questioned when he saw Cheongsan was punching Daesu by sitting on top of the plump boy. Joonyeong was about to pull the raging away from punching his friend but immediately stopped when he spotted the female zombie trying to rise up from the ground.

"You son of a bitch!" The raging boy screamed through the heavy rain. Both Wujin and Joonyeong were busily keeping the female zombie on the ground by hitting and smacking her using any weapon they could use.

When hearing Cheongsan screamed in anger, Areum turned her head toward the school building to see that the loud scream had caught the attention of the nearby zombies. Quite anxious with their current situation, Areum placed her hand on Suhyeok's back and gently pushed him toward the rest of the male students.

"Go help them." The beauty muttered to Suhyeok after gently pushing the tall boy forward to help the rest of the male students. Without wasting any time, Suhyeok quickly jumped over the truck, rushed over Cheongsan and restrained the angry boy by wrapping his arms around Cheongsan's torso before he could shoved his other two friends.

After Suhyeok rushed over and restrained Cheongsan, Areum grabbed Onjo and Namra's hands and led the rest of the female students over the side of the truck before the zombies managed to see them.

"Stop it! Let go of me. Get the fuck of me!" Cheongsan yelled as he roughly trashed against Suhyeok's hold, trying to break free from his friend's strong grasp. Onjo then came to help Suhyeok restraining the raging boy from shoving and punching his friends.

"Mom!" He sobbed in complete pain, making Wujin and Joonyeong stop beating the zombie before they looked over at the crying boy, finally aware of who the female zombie was to Cheongsan.

The rest of the students then watched as Cheongsan slowly fell on the wet ground, crying over his mom, who was snarling on the ground at the sight of them. Both Suhyeok and Areum stared at Cheongsan's mom with sympathy as the sound of thunder rumbled through the dark sky. With the occurrence of the loud thunder, the beauty winced in pain as she held onto her right ear in pain.

Through the corner of her eyes, Hyeryeong could see Areum was winced in pain and the short haired girl gently patted her hand on the beauty's shoulder as a comfort. Hyeryeong no longer afraid of Areum after the beauty saved them from the school bully as well as after hearing her story.

Seconds passed by as Cheongsan continued to mourn over his mom until both Areum and Namra could hear the loud growling and snarling coming from the nearby zombies. The two intelligent duo then turned their whole attention to look behind them and spotted several of the zombies were starting to come over in their direction.

"Hurry. Let's go." Areum uttered before grasping Hyeryeong's arm and motioning the short haired girl to start running. Through the corner of her eyes, the beauty could also see that Namra was also holding Jimin's arm and told her to run.

"Let's go. Run!" Suhyeok instructed when he saw the frantic expression on both Areum and Namra's after seeing the increasing number of zombies coming in their direction.

"Hey, let's go. Hurry up." Wujin urged as he dragged Joonyeong away from the zombie on the wet ground.

Once they were told to run, the four female students then started to run with the rest of the male students ahead of them. However, for one of the female students, Areum stopped running as she waited for Suhyeok, Onjo and Cheongsan. The black haired girl then watched as Onjo tried to comfort her childhood friend.

"Cheongsan, let's go." Onjo uttered to the boy. However, the boy just ignored the girl as he continued to stare at his mom.

"Pull yourself together, man!" Suhyeok shouted as he shook his close friend by his shoulder.

From where she was waiting for the three of them, Areum could see the zombie that was once a loving mom almost standing on its feet and the beauty could hear the rapid footsteps of the zombies coming their way.

"Guys. We need to go now. More are coming their way to us." Areum mentioned with worry.

Areum watched as Suhyeok and Onjo pulled the devastated boy up from the wet ground and helped him run along with them. The black haired girl then began to run ahead of them but with the occurrence of the rumbling thunder in the sky, Areum stopped on her track and groaned in pain when she felt the sting on her ears.

Seeing the girl he likes stopped on her track due to the pain in her ears, Suhyeok quickly left Cheongsan's side and went to Areum. The tall boy then wrapped his arm around her waist while his other hand went to grasp her forearm as he ushered the beauty forward with the zombies trailing behind them. The pair were slightly behind Onjo and Cheongsan when Suhyeok noticed his close friend turned his head for the last time and watched his mom.

"Mom!" Cheongsan cried out as Onjo kept pulling him forward.

***********

"They're here. Hurry up!" Daesu claimed when he saw the four students running to them. The four of them then rushed up the slanted hill when suddenly Wujin slipped due to the wet floor.

"Are you okay?" Namra asked as she helped the boy stand up from slipping before the pair followed their friends, who ran ahead of them.

"Which direction is the auditorium?" Daesu asked when he lost his sense of direction because of the rush of adrenaline.

"This way. This way." Joonyeong answered while pointing his finger in the direction of the auditorium.

After being told the direction of their destination, Daesu led the rest of his friends to the auditorium. They rushed through the playground area, barely noticing Hyeryeong and Jimin were left behind by the group.

"Wait a minute." Areum muttered as she stopped from running to their destination, halting Suhyeok's movement as well with their intertwined hands. With the new ability in her sense of hearing, Areum could hear a female student grunted in pain from a distance.

"What's wrong, Rumnie-yah?" Suhyeok asked in alarm when the black haired girl suddenly stopped running. He then watched the beauty turn her body and watched as every of their friends passed the pair except for the two female students.

"Hyeryeong and Jimin are not here." Areum announced, frowned her eyebrows when she did not see the two female students in sight. The beauty then turned to face Suhyeok with worried before continued, "What if they fall behind?"

"I'm sure they'll be here in a minute." Suhyeok soothed the anxious girl as he looked for any sight of his two classmates.

"Hey!" A male voice shouted over the heavy rain, gaining the pair's attention to look over the person who called them. Areum and Suhyeok watched as Wujin and Namra stopped following the rest of the group after Wujin noticed his cousin and his friend suddenly halted in their tracks.

"What's wrong? What are you guys waiting for?" He asked, still grasping Namra's hand, who was also standing beside him.

"Hyeryeong and Jimin are falling behind. We're waiting for them. You guys go first." Areum replied, insisting her male cousin and close friend joined the others in the auditorium.

"This thoughtful girl. Can she be selfish for once?" Wujin rhetorically mumbled to himself after hearing his cousin reply. The boy then faced Namra before calling her name.

"Namra-yah." He called, making the class president glanced over at his direction.

"Can you make sure they go join the others in the auditorium?" Wujin uttered as his eyes softened upon looking at her brown eyes.

"What about you?" Namra whispered as her eyebrows frowned in confusion.

"I need to find Hyeryeong and Jimin. Otherwise, Areum will search for them." Wujin answered. When he saw Namra was about to protest, he quickly reassured her.

"Don't worry. I'll be there soon. I promised." He smiled before kissing her forehead and left her side. Wujin then rushed to where he assumed the two female students were, passing Areum and Suhyeok along the way.

"Yah! Jang Wujin! Where are you going?" Areum shouted when she saw her cousin passed them and ran toward the opposite direction of the auditorium.

"I'm going to find them! You guys go first. Suhyeok-ah! Make sure the girls go to the auditorium." Wujin yelled as he continued running ahead, searching for the two female classmates. Unable to prevent his friend from going searching for the two classmates due to the risky situation, Suhyeok quickly pulled Areum toward the auditorium while Namra ran ahead of them.

***********

Passing through the familiar area from earlier, Wujin rushed his way back to find his two classmates. Once the boy saw one of his classmates on the ground, he quickly shouted her name when he saw one of the zombies snarling and coming her way.

"Hyeryeong-ah!" He shouted as the short haired girl tried to move away from the incoming zombie.

When the zombie kept coming closer to her, Hyeryeong screamed in fear as at the same time, Wujin collided his body with the zombie, preventing it from biting her. The hard impact had made the two of them roughly fall onto the ground. Wujin grunted in pain once his body contacted the hard wet ground. He quickly rose up from his fall and helped the short haired girl.

"Get up!" He urged as he helped the short haired girl rise up from her previous position. Through the corner of his eyes, Wujin spotted that the male zombie had stood on his feet and was ready to attack them, causing the boy to protect his friend by shielding his body from the zombie biting her.

Hearing the thud of the body, Wujin quickly looked over to see the zombie had fallen to the wet ground with an arrow pierced through its head. Second laters, another body once again fell behind them with a loud thud, making the boy look at it with confusion. Without wasting any time, the boy quickly assisted the short haired girl standing from the wet ground.

"Come on, let's get up." He muttered as he helped Hyeryeong, who whimpered in pain due to her bruised ankle from the impact of her fall earlier.

"Noona." Wujin uttered in shock when he saw his sister run to them, along with two students pushing a boy on a trolley. He then watched as Hari cautiously watched her surroundings until she spotted a zombie sprinting its way toward them. The oldest Jang then released the arrow on her bow, making the zombies fall to its death.

"Wujin-ah." Hari called as she approached her younger brother, who stood beside his friend.

The oldest Jang sibling felt relief when she finally found her brother after searching for him ever since the start of the zombie apocalypse. Now, the only worry she had in mind was finding her female cousin.

"Go!" Hari claimed, pushing her brother and Hyeryeong toward the direction of the auditorium.

"What are you doing here?" The younger Jang sibling asked as he stared at his sister, who urged him to go before a group of zombies came and attacked them.

"Hurry. Go!" Hari insisted as she pushed the younger students to safety. Wujin was hesitant to leave his sister along with her friends, making the boy in the green vest tell Hyeryeong to go first, left her side and sprinted toward his sister.

"Come on! Let's go!" Wujin argued as he then tugged his sister away to the auditorium.

Minutes laters, the five students managed to catch up with the rest of the surviving group of friends. Upon seeing the auditorium in front of them, they rushed up the stairs and burst through the doors. The moment they entered the building, Areum and Namra abruptly stopped moving as they kept staring into the darkness in front of them.

"Areum, Prez. What's wrong?" Joonyeong asked when he saw their tense postures while staring at something in front of them.

"Run." Areum said in a shaky voice, making Joonyeong glanced in front of him in alert.

"Let's go." The beauty continued muttering in a trembling voice.

All of sudden, lightning began to strike through the dark night, producing a white illumination for the students to see the whole view of the entire auditorium, in which several numbers of zombies were staggering around the hall.

"Run!" Suhyeok yelled as he grasped Areum's hand and pulled her closer to him.

In a blink of an eye, chaos erupted through the auditorium as the snarling and growling zombies began to chase the surviving students. Amidst the panic situation, Areum could hear the numerous snarling, growling, rumbles of thunder as well as her friends' frantic footsteps on the ground through her sensitive ears.

"Over here!" Both Areum and Suhyeok heard Hari yell through the loud commotion, making the pair glanced over at Hari's direction and spotted their group of friends running inside the small room.

Without wasting any more precious lives, Suhyeok tugged Areum through their intertwined hands and pulled the black haired girl to the small room that he assumed to be a storage for the sports equipment.

Once the pair entered the storage room, Suhyeok caught sight of an unknown female senior student trying to drag her injured friend toward the small room. Then, he also noticed a group of zombies were getting closer to them.

"Stay here." Suhyeok instructed before removing his hand from the distressed beauty before running out of the room to help the unknown senior student.

"Yah, Lee Suhyeok! Where are you going?" Areum shouted, rushing to follow the tall boy but a hand clasped around her wrist, preventing her from going after him. Looking at the person who was holding her back, the black haired girl noticed Namra was the one who stopped her from leaving the small room.

Through the open door, Areum could see Wujin and Hari were struggling to pull the short haired girl inside the room. The beauty then observed that the female student that her two cousins dragged were in full hysteria after witnessing her friend sacrifice himself to the group of zombies.

The short haired girl was roughly thrashing against their hold, wanting to help her friend until Suhyeok appeared and helped the two siblings pull the hysterical female student inside the room. Once all of them were inside the room, Suhyeok quickly slammed the door shut and leaned against it, making sure the door remained closed from being opened to the dangerous zombies.

Hearing the sobbing coming from the short haired girl, Areum turned to face the female student, who was being held by her eldest cousin from going out of the small room. The beauty looked at the short haired girl with sympathy before removing her gaze from the senior students to give them some space.

Remaining on her spot, Areum took a deep breaths until she spotted Hari comforting Wujin, who was sitting and breathing heavily beside her. Areum felt relieved seeing her eldest cousin alive from the zombie outbreak. The black haired girl also noticed that Namra had left her side and went to help Hyeryoeng, who was limping her way to the empty place to sit down on the floor.

When the eldest cousin remembered her cousin, Hari quickly turned her head and scanned for the girl in the small room. Once she spotted Areum near the double door, Hari mouthed the words if she was alright when she looked over at her young cousin's appearance. The beauty reassured her oldest cousin with a smile and a nod of her head, answering Hari's silent question.

"Hey, Cheongsan...I'm so sorry." Areum heard Daesu apologised to Cheongsan, making the beauty turn her head to look at them. Not only Areum, the rest of the surviving students were also watching the plump boy apologised with his head held down in shame to Cheongsan, who was breathing heavily due to shock.

"I didn't know she was your mom. I'm sorry." The plump boy continued. Not hearing any response from his friend, Daesu slowly raised his head and watched Cheongsan fall to the floor as he cried and mourned for his mom.

Daesu sorrowfully watched his friend as Onjo crouched down beside him. The white hoodie girl then comforted Cheongsan by wrapping her arms around him and pulled him into a comforting hug.

The only sounds that the remaining students could hear in the small room were Cheongsan's cries and the short haired female senior student's cries. The cries of losing someone who was dear to them.

***********

Once the cries had calmed down, Suhyeok removed himself from leaning on the double door and went to Areum, who still remained standing in the same position. The tall boy then wrapped his arm around her cold body, startling the beauty in the process.

"Let's join the rest of the group." Suhyeok suggested when his eyes met her brown eyes. The black haired girl nodded her head, quickly agreeing to his suggestion.

The pair of them then walked to the rest of the group as the tall boy suddenly had an idea after spotting the exercise padded mats. Leaving Areum's side, Suhyeok went to take the padded mats and placed them on the open space in the small room.

"Let's just rest for the time being. Tomorrow we'll think of a way on how to escape this room." The tall boy recommended as he glanced at every one of the surviving students. One by one, the rest of the students agreed with Suhyeok recommendation as exhaustion started to show on everyone's faces.

The group of students then began to take a rest in their respective places. Cheongsan and Onjo were sitting side by side while leaning on the padded mat against the wooden shelf. Areum, Hyeryeong and Suhyeok were laying down on the padded mat that Suhyeok had laid down on the ground.

Wujin and Namra were sitting and leaned their backs on padded mat againstthe shelf on the other side of the small room whilst Daesu and Joonyeong rested beside the pair. Whereas the two female senior students, they rest their back on the mat against the metal carts that were filled with different types of sport balls.

Minutes turned into hours as the young teens were finally able to sleep through the pouring rain in the small cold room in the auditorium. Wrapping herself in the thermal blanket that she brought from the rooftop, Areum was peacefully asleep when a sudden pain strung through her heart.

Gasping in pain, the beauty instantly woke up from her sleep and quickly rose from her lying position to a sitting position as she grasped her heart in pain. The once disappeared redness and veins were again returned on her left jaw but they appeared in much worse condition. All of the symptoms began to spread to her left cheek and neck.

"I'm hungry." A voice suddenly came into Areum's mind, startling the beauty.

"Come on, I'm hungry. Let's eat them." Her unconscious thoughts whispered through her mind.

"No, I don't want to. They're my friends." She said in a hushed tone, fighting the voice in her mind.

The black haired girl closed both of her eyes as she kept fighting the whispers in her mind. However, due to the lack of food from the past few days and the consumption of energy that she used to fight Gwinam on the rooftop, Areum finally caved in to what her thoughts ordered her to do. Her brown eyes suddenly changed with no emotion in them as she kept listening to her thoughts.

Inhaling the mouth-watering scents around the small room, Areum finally decided to select her target based on the scent that she desired the most. Slowly turning her head to the side, the beauty gazed upon Suhyeok, who was sleeping beside her.

"Eat him. It's okay. He'll understand that you're hungry. Besides, he worries about you so much. Just eat him." The black haired girl's unconscious thoughts urged her as she stared at the sleeping boy beside her.

Listening to her unconscious thoughts, Areum slowly leaned closer to Suhyeok's neck, in where the black haired girl had a wide access to bite onto. Once she was a few meters to his neck, a sudden flash went through Areum's mind, making the beauty halt her movement from getting any closer to the sleeping boy.

[Flashback]
"Suhyeok-ah." Areum called her childhood friend as she sat beside him in the library, helping the tall boy studying for his English lesson.

"Hm-mm?" The tall boy answered as he kept writing something in his notebook, not moving his eyes away from the book.

"Why didn't you accept Jieun's confession? You know, she's one of the famous girls in our school and you're one of the boys that many students look up to." The black haired girl casually asked as she turned her head to the side to watch Suhyeok's reaction. Suhyeok held a small smile when he heard Areum's question with a hint of jealousy in her tone.

Earlier on that day during lunch time, Areum had witnessed Suhyeok was getting a confession from one of the girls that admired him. Sitting on her usual lunch table with Namra, Areum noticed an unfamiliar female student was lingering at Suhyeok's usual lunch table, making all of the boys look at the girl in confusion. Once the beauty managed to observe the unknown girl's face, Areum instantly knew who she was.

Song Jieun from class 2-1. One of the famous students amongst Hyosan High school's students. She was also one of the school's proudest badminton athletes alongside Jang Hari. Whenever Areum was alone in the library or the school bridge during lunch time, Jieun always approached the beauty and asked different types of questions about Suhyeok. Feeling quite overwhelmed with the questions coming from Jieun, Areum usually answered her questions with one-word replies before bidding her goodbye and went to her homeroom.

Areum watched from where she was sitting as Jieun gave Suhyeok a present before saying something that made the rest of his friends go into shock and stunned at the girl's bold action. Once the Song girl was done, Suhyeok then talked to her as Jieun's smile slowly disappeared from her face when the tall boy returned her present. Watching the scene that she saw, Areum could assume that Suhyeok had rejected her confession.

Entering the classroom 2-5 after finishing eating their lunch, all of the classmates were talking about what happened in the cafeteria. However, all of them stopped when they saw Areum and Namra walking inside the classroom, fully aware of the rumor that speculated throughout the school that Suhyeok likes Areum.

"Just because she's not you." The tall boy quietly said as he stopped writing and faced the girl sitting beside him. When she heard his mumbling voice, Areum came back to reality after recalling the scene during lunch time.

"Huh? What did you say?" Areum uttered, not quite catched what he had mumbled about.

"I like someone else." Suhyeok quickly replied, finally noticing Areum's hairstyle today. The black haired girl had her long black hair in a ponytail. The tall boy quite liked the hairstyle that she currently used as he could clearly see more of her face.

"What? Who is she?" Areum curiously asked, making Suhyeok chuckled at the girl's reaction before turning his face away from her. The black haired girl then noticed the tall boy beside her was widely beaming at the thought of the girl he likes.

"Well, she's smart, thoughtful, kind and very witty. She's one of the girls that I really enjoy spending my time with, she's really talkative and she's... beautiful." Suhyeok mentioned all of the traits of the girl he likes whilst Areum used her mind to match all the traits that he listed to any girls she had encountered in the school.

"And she's someone important to me for the past 8 years." He quietly uttered whilst Areum seemed to not hear what he was saying as she seemed busy thinking of who the girl was.

"Is it Onjo?" The black haired girl guessed, making Suhyeok quickly glanced over at her in disbelief.

"No, not her. You know, Cheongsan likes her. What type of friend am I if I like the girl my close friend likes?" Suhyeok muttered.

"A type of friend that stabs behind his friend." Areum sarcastically replied before the beauty gave a mischievous smile at Suhyeok.

"Yah, Son Areum!" The tall boy yelled through the quiet library, causing the other students in the library to look at him with frustration on their faces for disturbing their quietness. Suhyeok instantly apologised for making a scene before glancing back at Areum, who silently laughed at him.

"I'm not like that, you know." Suhyeok silent argued before his eyes softened when he watched the beauty was teasing him, trying to get a reaction out of him.

"I know. I've precisely known what type of person you are. Soooo-" Areum uttered, before leaning closer to his side and looking at his work on the book. "Why don't you tell me who she is? You know, before I assumed someone else."

"I'll tell you when the time is right, okay?" Suhyeok told her. Once he saw the beauty was about to demand to know who the girl he likes, the tall boy quickly grabbed his notebook and placed it in front of her.

"How about you check my work? Am I improving?" The tall boy asked as he leaned closer to Areum, who was checking his answers on the notebook.

Once the flash of memories were gone, Areum heavily panted when she regained her conscious thought. The black haired girl quickly moved away from Suhyeok when she realised what she was about to do. She was trying her best to restrain and fight her thoughts from biting the boy she likes. Quickly turning her body away from Suhyeok, Areum bit her left wrist when her thoughts kept urging her to bite someone because of her hungeriness.

Hearing the soft movement beside him, Suhyeok slowly opened his black eyes and spotted Areum was facing away from his view. Removing his school blazer away from his body, the tall boy quietly rose up from his sleeping position. He went closer to the beauty, only to see from her shoulder that she was currently biting onto her left wrist.

Gently wrapping his arm around her, Suhyeok carefully pulled her left wrist away from her mouth using his other hand, giving the tall boy a view of the fresh bite mark on her wrist.

Once he managed to pull Areum's wrist away from her mouth, Suhyeok could hear the black haired girl beside him quietly whimpering when she spotted the biting mark on her mark.

"It's okay." Suhyeok whispered to the girl he likes as he grasped her left hand while the hand on her shoulder soothing her by rubbing his thumb in circulation motion.

"It's not okay. I almost bit you. Again. It kept telling me to eat someone because I'm hungry." Areum admitted as she stared at her fresh bite mark. Tears slowly fell on her face when she remembered the voice in her mind kept insisting her to eat him.

"It's okay. If it happens again, just bite me, not yourself." Suhyeok calmly uttered after watching Areum's struggling to keep herself from eating her group of friends.

After hearing Suhyeok's words, Areum shook her head in distress at the thought of the boy she likes sacrificed his life for her. Tears kept coming down on her face as she tried to move herself away from him but Suhyeok quickly placed his arm that wrapped over her shoulder to her waist, preventing her from moving away.

"If you bite me, I'll just become like you." The tall boy quietly uttered as he held her shaky left hand. "So, you're no longer in pain being closer to me."

"No, I don't want that." The black haired girl muttered in a low tone of voice. Then, Areum turned her whole body to face Suhyeok before continuing her statement. "I don't want you to go through what I'm going through right now. So, don't ask me to do that, please."

"Please, don't let me bite you." Areum pleaded as she bit her lower lips from trembling due to her cries.

"Don't say that, Rumnie-yah. We'll be together if I become like you." Suhyeok murmured as his hand moved away from her left hand and cupped her face from shaking in protest. The tall boy then gently removed her lower lips from her biting clasp. He wiped the blood from her lips as he stared at her brown eyes.

"No, I don-" The black haired girl was about to argue however she stopped when she felt Suhyeok placed his lips against her.

Suhyeok passionately kissed the beauty in front of him. He could feel Areum was tense when he kissed her, fully aware that the girl was afraid of biting him but a few seconds later, Areum began to relax once she did not have any urges to eat him.

Feeling Areum's soft hand placed on his arm, the one that cupped her face, Suhyeok deepened the kiss when he felt Areum kissing him back. Their mouths moved in perfect unison as they continued to kiss each other.

Minutes into the kiss, both of the pair pulled away from the kiss, taking a few breaths due to the lack of oxygen and leaning their forehead against each other. Suhyeok slowly opened his eyes and chuckled when he finally noticed Areum's disheveled hair.

"You're really the strongest girl I've ever known. Beautiful, witty, thoughtful and smart." Suhyeok smiled when he was able to calm the black haired girl down as he tucked her loose hair on her left ear.

"You and your sweet words." Areum giggled before giving him a small peck on his lips. "Always try to sweet your way into someone's heart. I've missed being normal."

"Me too. Once we get out of here alive, we'll be doing our normal daily activities." Suhyeok smiled, lightly hugged the beauty by her waist and he felt Areum placed her head at the crook of his neck.

"Maybe I can plan a date for us." The tall boy suggested before looking down at the beauty, who snuggled on him while closing her brown eyes.

"Mm-hmm. I'm going to hold onto your words. I'll be asking that from you once we get out of here." Areum quietly muttered before letting out a yawn.

"I'm sure you'll do that just to annoy me." He chuckled, watching her eyes slowly getting heavier to sleep.

"Mm-hmm." The black haired girl hummed as she nodded her head against the side of his neck.

"Let's sleep. It's still early." Suhyeok suggested before laying down on the padded mats, bringing the beauty as well to lay down beside him. Letting Areum use his arm as a pillow, Suhyeok smiled when he could feel the black haired girl slowly moving closer to him for warmth.

Minutes later, Suhyeok was still wide awake as he worried about Areum's recent condition. Earlier, he had noticed the redness and the veins on her left jaw had become much worse after tucking her loose hair behind her ear as it began to spread to her left cheek and neck.

He also noticed that Areum always kept resisting herself from following what her unconscious thought desired, which led for the beauty to drain her energy. Looking down at the sleeping girl, Suhyeok quietly reached for his school blazer behind him and draped it over her bare legs.

"Stay strong, Rumnie-yah. I know you can do this. I'll protect you whatever it takes, even if it takes my life." Suhyeok promised to the sleeping girl in his arms before kissing her forehead.

Resting his head on the padded mat, Suhyeok closed his eyes and slept through the rest of the night, hoping that tomorrow would be a better day as they would come up with an escape plan from this small room in the auditorium and go to any safe place.

***********

Enjoy reading!!

Don't forget to comment your opinion!!
😘🌸

Hello, my sweet readers!

Sorry for not updating the new chapter for the last couple of days🥲. I was quite busy with my personal life and only in the last few days of being able to get some free time, I got to write and edit the new chapter for you guys. Hope all of you guys understand my current situation and thank you for being patient.💛🧡❤

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

56.4K 1.7K 31
Lee Su-hyeok x fem reader Choi Nam-ra x male oc „Happy birthday Y/N! Here is your gift. I know it's not expensive, but it is very meaningful to me."...
41.4K 1.7K 15
❝ your will to live is way too strong, i'd jump if i had the chance to.❞ When Kang So-Ra ends up stuck in her high school because of a zombie apocaly...
11.5K 175 18
[CURRENTLY ON HIATUS] Lee Su-hyeok x OC OC Name: Ahn Cho-rong Cho-rong is a shy and quiet person who prefers to stay away from large amounts of peopl...
14.5K 563 46
═════════════════════════ ❛❛ IF SHE TURNS , I'LL THROW HER OUT THE WINDOW , SO SHE CAN'T ATTACK YOU. ❜❜ ▰▰ All Of Us Are Dead ▰▰ Status _ Completed...