Through Her Eyes ✔

By Gigi_Luv_4u

In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doe... More

PROLOGUE
Author's Note
1. SHE
2. BIRTHDAY
3. YEARN
4. SUNSHINE
5. CHANGE
6. CUPCAKE
7. FATE
8. FOUND
9. PROOF
10. TEAM
11. LOST
12. FAN
13. LOVE
14. CHIMES
15. INVITE
16. CONFUSION
17. BROTHER
18. FALL
19. NUMB
20. AGREEMENT
21. TEXT
22. RUN
23. DANGEROUS
24. TALK
25. MUSE
26. NOSTALGIA
27. HOPE
28. SISTER
29. GIRLFRIEND
30. THANKFUL
31. RIDE
32. TRAVEL
33. CONCERT
34. THOUGHTS
35. TOGETHER
36. CONFRONTATION
37. CONFESSION
38. COLLAPSED
39. IN TIME
40. OATH
41. WITH YOU
42. ACCEPTANCE
43. BLUSH
44. START
45. REMEDY
46. BATH
47. TEASE
48. BARRIERS
49. EMBARRASSED
50. QUALMS
51. WARMTH
52. LISTEN
53. CUDDLES
54. DROWN
55. DOUBTS
56. PARTNERS
57. WANTS
58. MEMORIES
59. HER
60. FOUR
61. HOME
62. ATTENTION
63. FIRST
64. AMUSED
65. INKED
66. NOW
67. BURST
68. ILL
69. MORNINGS
70. SCENT
71. FIRE
72. YOUNG
73. PERVERT
74. ALONE
75. CAMP
76. DUO
77. BLOOM
78. TROUBLE
79. MOMS
80. REDEMPTION
81. DADDY
82. SOLACE
83. ANSWER
84. GLITCH
85. FLICKER
86. FEEL
87. MYSTERY
88. STAMINA
89. SOULS
90. HURT
91. MEND
92. GAME OVER
93. LOVE MAGIC
94. RUIN
95. MOMENTS
96. BONDED
97. PERFECT
98. PURE
99. IMAGERY
100. KINKS
102. FAMILY
103. DISGUISE
104. COURAGE
105. HESITATIONS
106. AWAKE
107. FOREBODING
108. TRUTH
109. PROMISE
110. DREAM
111. HUM
112. SURPRISES
113. PRIZE
114. DAWN
115. THEM
116. WE
117. US
118. BEYOND
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

101. SEVEN

3.9K 154 8
By Gigi_Luv_4u

WARNING: The story is rated mature. This chapter contains explicit sexual  scenario. You've been warned. Please proceed with caution.

====================

Myth: Multiple binding is the physical, emotional, and spiritual bonding of all the pieces of the soul into one. It only happens when the frequency of emotions of love in each person in Multiples is the same at the same moment in time.

====================

Tears of frustration flow, joining the beads of sweat in between her breast. Her body is vibrating. Her brain clouded with only one thing – to cum.

Daun wants to cum. She has to cum. She needs to cum.

Her mouth opens to beg yet her tongue is tied, sealed with Jimin's searching lips.

She feels helpless – gloriously helpless. Her body is shaking. Her skin is itching for more.

"Please..." She is able to gasp between Jimin's kisses.

She feels Taehyung's lips had travelled north to her tender breast, drinking the beads of her frustration, pinching and rolling her pink nipples with his naughty fingers. He is hovering over her nakedness that is lying at the edge of the bed, while Jin and Yoongi are pleasuring her in between her widely opened thighs.

Noticing how she had become uncomfortable at the couch, Jin carried her to his room. It is the simplest one but with widest bed among all others. They had totally stripped there, joining her once again, hands and lips all over her, worshipping on every pore of her skin.

"Ahhh.... No..." Once again, she sobs as the two stops before she could cum. Her pussy is throbbing. It is once again clenching on nothing after being roughly finger fucked and tongue fucked simultaneously. They are determined to edge her endlessly.

Jimin nibbles on her lower lip as he pulls a little and let go. It leaves her chasing for more. Chuckling, he pushes the strands of hair from her sweaty face. His orbs bare tenderness and lusts for her. They are squinting with the intertwining of heat and so much love, like a lovesick crazy. She doubts she could beg for him to give her the release she wants with his evil smile that is determined of instilling more of that lusts in her.

Searching for Namjoon, hear head snaps to where he sits and tries to reach out to him, orbs begging to end her suffering and just send her to heaven or to hell – wherever they want her to be.

"Please..." They have successfully made her dumb. She doesn't even know what words to say anymore!

"Come here, darling. Let me give it to you." Jin smirks and pulls her to stand. She doesn't even know what's the purpose. They have the entire bed to bounce with, yet her body meekly follows. Her feet are wobbling. Her knees are unbuckling. Before she falls and sprawls on the carpet, Jin easily hooks her leg to his hip, and supports her thighs with a hand. Her other feet, dangling with the eldest's height.

"Let me help you." Namjoon stands to her back, sandwiching her between their sweaty naked bodies, holding her hip so firmly and pushing her towards the eldest. She could feel Jin's cock sliding on her pussy lips while Namjoon's is poking at her bum.

"What a sight." Jungkook groans as he sits comfortably on the bed, back leaning on the headboard, his length so stiff with the gushing precum. His eyes are darkly gleaming with so much excitement.

"You are so hot Daun-ah." The naked Hoseok, who comfortably spreads on a love seat, comments as his hands are busily caressing his solid cock, just like what the others are doing. "Can't wait for you to beg for me next." He adds.

There is a mutual agreement for Jin and Namjoon to take her first. She doesn't know how would that be possible. She only knows that no matter, she needs it quick as she could feel her rationality completely leaving her entirely. She is beyond help, not caring if they ruin her, as long as she can quench her body and soul.

"Don't you want to try it again, babe? Taehyung on your pussy and me on your ass... or any one of us?" Jimin had suggested. It was pure filth. His sweet whispers tickle her memories.

"How about two cocks in your pretty pussy?" Yoongi grinned. "You were fantasizing once." Another memory, reminding the dirty thoughts that had invaded her thoughts at times. 'Damn with his soul hear.' Grunts resounded with that information, whilst Yoongi just chuckled so darkly.

'But... The two are well hung. Will they even fit?' She shivers with the realization.

"Oh... don't worry. We stretched you well." Yoongi hums on his seat by the standing lamp, licking her slick that coats his lips.

"Loving you while standing is also one of my fantasies." Jin breathily says. "Now. Hold me." Jin commands. His heavy breathing is fanning on her face. It's warm – more like a temperature that only magma can compare, just like the rest of him, just like the scorching body of Namjoon at her back. "Darling?" He coaxes and she does.

And there, Jin takes her like a puppet. Strings are pulled, unbuckling her wild inhibitions. She was unlike a porcelain doll that is treasured with its fragility. She's more like a rubber, flexible, bent in many ways possible. She is hanging with his thread – his hands on her bum, her hands gripping on her life around his neck and Namjoon on her thighs. They would pluck her strings and make her sing the wonders of the fire that blazes more with their position.

The entire room is filled with the harmony of their moans and grunts. She hear repeated songs of their praises and deep murmurs of her name. They are chanting her name as they pump their lengths with how relentlessly Jin pounds her pussy raw. The vibration of their voices instilling more of her desire. Her body brimming with energy that she didn't know she had. The capacity is surprising and she feels like she can do everything that they want. Only... she is an obedient soul to the seven that surrounds her.

Jin thrusts so deeply and hard that her back would slap against Namjoon's stiff body. The latter had become a wall – preventing them from trampling and tumbling on the floor. Each push is a wish come true. His thickness stretches her more than those playful digits. Its ridges satisfy more of her clenching walls. With his massive cock, it should have been a painful stretch. But with her wetness, he easily massages her deeply to her core. With her release already waiting to burst, she immediately shudders. Her slick squirts on their skins. It pools on the floor. It's messy and Jin rides through it all. His hands bruising on her hips, controlling the way she bucks up and down to his solid length, pushing her against Namjoon.

Her thighs on his legs are a chokehold as he plucks more for a second orgasm before he spurts his hot seed inside her with his pitch higher as he groans her name.

Before she could recover, Namjoon carries her to the bed and lies her flat on her breast. Knees on the edge, bum so high on the air, she is sure that everyone can see her clenching, still hungry for more. Standing, Namjoon takes her. She is twice wet with hers and Jin's cum that his entry is so swift and easy. He is pounding rougher, deeper, making her scream until her voice is but a whisper of more begging – asking for mercy for another caress, for another touch, and another slap on her already red bum. She doesn't care if Namjoon would break her spine anymore. She just wants more. And with his mercy, she would quake and squirt with his length still thrusting with no tomorrow in mind. Not until he fills her with his own release.

After which, Jungkook welcomes Daun in his arms. She can't say any word but crawls to the man. There is a promise for more in his orbs, but with the gentleness that soothes the soreness within her. He allows her to ride him as he open-mouthed slurps the tangy taste of orange blossoms on her throat. He would hum, a vibration that sends more chilling zings on her spine. He let her kiss his throat as well and let her tongue travers the muscles on his neck and his shoulders. He murmurs words of sweet encouragements as she grounds her pussy to his balls. He approves the way she impales herself on his length. He mumbles praises of her beauty and of her seductive moans. He whispers of his need of her... of his want for her... of his love eternal. It's making her melt inside. It's making her feel precious and divine. It's a short break from the roughness of Jin and Namjoon, but as her muscles lose their strength, he thrusts up and starts ravishing her with the strength she couldn't equate. She can only shudder as her slick gushes more and dirtying the sheets of Jin's bed.

Without a second to waste, Jimin and Hoseok do the same, only their words muddle her more, drowning with the ecstasy that only the seven of them can give. Their tongues are vile and dirty. Their fingers are stretching her pussy more than she could imagine. She can feel all of their liquids gushing but the two doesn't mind. Their digits pokes on her ass, stretching and scissoring her with her slick and other's cums.

Her moans come out so low yet her yelps are breathless.

"Ohhh... soo goood." Both Jimin and Hoseok praises. Both are careful at first but soon the bed springs' creeks with how they bounce all together. She's straddling Jimin while Hoseok on her behind, pushing her to Jimin's body with so much passion. Two of them inside her. Jimin is on her pussy. Hoseok is other on her ass. Their cocks are massaging together with their every thrust.

"I wish I could take a picture of this." Taehyung grunts by the sides as he crawls to her head. "Please open your mouth for me, sweetheart. I couldn't wait anymore." He pleads with his length on his hand, guiding it to her mouth.

"Can you do me too?" Yoongi groans. His gaze is sticky and thick of lust on her other side.

She moans and helplessly does so. Her body is not her own. It's theirs. It only follows on what they want of it. Her heart only swells with their attention. She couldn't do anything more but slurp the precum on the bulbous heads of their cocks. Both tips are red in anger, spurting more... almost impatient for their time on her. She simultaneously licks and pumps on them as Jimin and Hoseok uses her like a whore. Her muddled brain doesn't even protest on that thought. She is nothing but a whore to her loving soulmates.

"You know that you are more than that." Yoongi holds her chin up and fiercely kisses her plump and moist slacked mouth with his and Taehyung's taste on her tongue.

Speechless, she only moans in agreement.

'Yes. I am more than that' Her mind chants.

"Ohhh... I love you so much." She declares amidst the haste of their thrusts... amidst their hungry touches... amidst the contracting of her womb on her impending release. She can feel it coming and once again her body convulses and the two stops. Taehyung and Yoongi's hands are making sure that her body doesn't fall forward with the intensity of her orgasm. Unlike the previous three, they treasure the way her body vibrates, making them grunts, and moan of her name. They silence themselves through marking her skin, kissing the golden glow of her veins which flows magically from all of their soul inks.

"We love you as much and more." Hoseok leans and kisses the pulsing golden Lilly on her back.

"Shit!" Jimin curses with the way her walls milk his cock, forcing him to throb more and release within her tight walls. Hoseok hisses and follows after.

They allow her to breathe. Her back on the soaked sheet. Her tears flowing. Her body still shaking. Mouth drooling until Yoongi slurps them again and caresses her down to her pussy. His fingers plunging the sinful squelch of her hole. She yelps with her sensitivity. She doesn't know if she can do more.

"Yes, you can, Kitten." Yoongi groans and kisses her fluttering stomach.

"Come on, sweetheart." Taehyung gently pulls her to his lap at the side of the bed. His cock pulsing, excited for owning her. Her back is on his heaving chest. Her legs are open wide for her seven. Her pussy lips are so plump and beat red from all their pounding. Liquids of her own slick and their cum are gushing out from her exposed hole and to her perky asshole. It throbs with Hoseok's recent hard thrusts.

Taehyung praises her more. He likes her messy. All of them likes her messy, helpless, melting and hungry for their cocks. He murmurs all these as he nips on her earlobes, making her flinch and yelp. She mewls as the man slowly guides her as her pussy sinks to his length.

"I really love hearing you like this, babe. It's making me crazy." Jimin comments as he assists Taehyung with her thighs, still hungry for the feel of her skin on his palms.

"So, so beautiful!" Jin groans.

"Always so good for us." Namjoon moans.

Hoseok slurps the drool on his mouth as he nods with all their words.

"Ready?" Yoongi asks as he steps in front of him. Her nether lips are already fluttering and salivating with Taehyung's cock plunged inside. Her sensitivity had allowed her to feel much more. She is already nearing to another orgasm just with his entry alone.

"W-wh—" She headily gasps for Yoongi's intention but ends up biting her trembling lips with how he guides his cock to her pussy. Her body arcs to Taehyung as she hisses with both of their cocks trying hard to share her pussy. There is a bit of a struggle. The stretch of their two fat girths pained her a bit... but she is so stretched and drenched already and Yoongi makes sure that the pain only stays for a second and nothing more.

"I love you." Yoongi whispers, distracting her a bit, making her hazy gaze locked into his. Yoongi moves gently, slowly thrusting, watching her with his hooded eyes, testing and adjusting for her comfort before he goads for more. Eventually, he ruts inside her together with Taehyung.

"Hmmmnnn... Ahhhh..." Her voice loud and pitchy. She squirms with the sensations. The stretch is mind-blowing. She didn't know that her fantasy could be done in reality.

So much overwhelmed, something bursts inside her. So much drunk with all their lust and love, her soul sparks and shoots to the highest. She is delirious. She doesn't even know what she is doing. What are they doing?

Her voice returns as she gasps for their names, chanting, yelping, and confessing her own desires. She is sinking further to the bottom of her own lust. She is drowning in the euphoria of their loving as they take her several times after.

She had spent all their time and energy satiating her seven... eventually satiating her own.

**********

Arms lovingly encircles her as she washes the dishes, they had left last night. She instantly melts into the warmth enveloping her, letting him sweetly place his chin on the dainty lines of her shoulders.

"You are so early, Sweet." Hoseok's voice is raspy on her ears. It has a pleasant deep hum. She smiles with the hint of sweetness and sunflower fields. He is so fragrant already even as early as it is.

"As usual." She points out. It has always been that way.

"I thought you would be knocked out until this afternoon." He teasingly says as he lands a peck on her cheek. "I thought we had exhausted you so much."

"I thought so too." Nose scrunching, she honestly says. "But I feel so light."

"And you are glowing." He pertains to the soul ink on her. It's glowing like his. The golden glow of biggest Tiger Lilly at her back even seeps through the cloth of Jimin's shirt that she is wearing.

"Aren't I?" She turns to face him and looks at his happy crescent fox eyes. "It's so magical. I thought I wouldn't have the same glow as yours. See?" She raises her arm with Jungkook's mark to show him. Perhaps she is just a late bloomer in terms with soul signs, since she had noticed their glow the other day. As a soul dreamer, Taehyung has strands of silver hair as well which glints to gold from time to time, especially whenever she touches him. She had been a tiny bit jealous of their ever glowing soul marks. She never thought that she be the same.

"What do you mean by that? You were glowing." Yoongi's groggy voice interrupts and walks closer to kiss her forehead. The strong smell of citrus fruits wafts on her nose. Maybe the man was eating the tangerine in his room as he woke up.

"I think she didn't notice it?" Hoseok hums as he caresses the soul ink on her arm. "Beautiful." He murmurs and kisses her skin by the ink.

She tilts her head and happily giggles. She really feels bubbly today. Being awaken with all the limbs of her men over each other and to hers is heaven. All of them were blissfully sprawled on Jin's king-sized bed. The expected dread of moving with a sore body was not there. She doesn't even know where she got the strength to stand up on her own. After all, they were taking her over and over again. Not until all of them collapsed and slept so soundly. All she could feel now is so much energy. It excites her to start the day.

"How about you? You are rather early?" There is a knowing glint on her eyes as she appraises the two of them. Her eyes shifts to Hoseok's outfit. "Jogging?"

"Yep. I could even feel like running a mile with the energy I feel." Hoseok smiles. "Would you like to come?" His question is for the two of them.

"I pass." Yoongi casually waves his hands and starts to help Daun with the dishes.

"And you sweetheart?" Hoseok asks again.

"Nahhh... Don't want to cause panic with what happened with Taehyung. I don't feel like running. What if this feeling is temporary?" She sweetly says.

"I don't think it's temporary." A half-naked Namjoon interjects as he steps closer and smooches a kiss on her lips. She closes her eyes with the musky smell of woodlands drenched with rain wafts on her nose. Its woody and aromatic. It's like he was just in a spa. She can only hum.

"Why do you think so?" Hoseok asks for her.

"I read something like this before. There is a myth of multiples' binding."

"What's that?" Yoongi asks curiously.

"Once Multiples have sexual contact together at the same time and becomes one, the soul bounds refreshes and strengthens to the point that new soul bounds could surface." Namjoon explains as he busily pours water to drink.

"That's neat. I want one." Hoseok gasps.

"Like smelling all your body scents? because I swear, you are wearing perfumes." She innocently comments. While in the process of waking up, she had thought that she was lying on a forest floor with flowers around her. The scent of spring and the salt of the sea breeze was strong. It was like someone had sprayed multiple of perfumes around the room.

"You know I don't wear one." Surprised, Namjoon says. "I only use lotions and I haven't put any yet."

"I haven't even taken a bath yet." Yoongi answers as he tries to sniff his shirt.

"Oh my! So, you have soul scent now?" Hoseok excitedly says.

"Hush." She flushes as she thinks about it. Will she be like Jungkook, obsessed with sniffing her?

Yoongi bursts into laughter.

"Go to your run already." She shoos the dance leader, who obediently starts his run but only after leaving her a searing morning kiss on the lips, topped with a precious peck on her nose.

"I don't mind being sniffed around." Yoongi mumbles against her nape, earning him a smack on his arm.

While Yoongi giggles, Daun just continue on putting the dishes on their shelves. The two works so harmoniously, seemingly like an old married couple.

"I like seeing you like that." Yoongi voices.

"Like what?" She puts the last dish on it's rack and faces the second eldest with his gummy smile.

"So happy and so energized." He replies.

"We should do that more often then." Namjoon suddenly comments as he looks at the two.

"Joonie!" She whines. Yep. She has the feeling of being woken up after a very wonderful nap after a great body massage. She never thought it could be possible to feel that way after being rendered like a pliant doll for her seven. That was sure body bending – contortionist kind of activity. Yep, she likes to be worshipped. Yep, she likes to have sex... But together with the seven of them with a game in mind is a whole new story.

"What? For science." Namjoon stupidly grins as if it's a natural reason.

"Cheeky." She blushingly groans and decides to wash the dirty laundry and her dirty thoughts. Well... If they ask again, she might just agree... definitely will. She internally giggles.

"Ohhh. She wants too." Yoongi says aloud before she can disappear from their sight.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So... dear readers... What do you think?

Please keep commenting. 

- Gigi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 1.1K 39
Kim Haeun , A normal girl working hard but still not being enough , she always thought it was a curse to be a woman . after catching her cheating bas...
86.5K 3.3K 26
A love story between a human and seven wolves... Is it possible for seven wolves to have a human mate? Is she really a human? Are they really her mat...
5.5K 254 16
This is a story about Y/N and how she agrees to do a small favor for her friend...a favor that changes her life forever. It brings back a painful pas...
498K 25.4K 41
It's nearly easy as breathing (for six of them, at least) for BTS to pretend to be just like everyone else - humans with big dreams and aspirations...