Dark Love || A Mafia Romance

By StoryQueen13

Xavier Valentino, an Italian mafia leader who is also known as DEATH REAPER. Rosana Esposito, a mafia princes... More

Hello!
Chapter 1 ~ First Meet
Chapter 2 ~ Let's Team Up
Chapter 3 ~ Marry Him
Chapter 4 ~ The Dinner
Chapter 5 ~ Moving In
Chapter 6 ~ The File
Chapter 7 ~ Failed
Chapter 8 ~ Little Assassin
Chapter 10 ~ Psychiatrist
Chapter 11 ~ Sleep Hygine
Chapter 12 ~ Drunk
Chapter 13 ~ Alina
Chapter 14 ~ Deal
Chapter 15 ~ Pretending
Chapter 16 ~ Hide-and-seek
Chapter 17 ~ Basement
Chapter 18 ~ Maybe Life Isn't So Bad
Chapter 19 ~ Emotional Pressure
Chapter 20 ~ One Week
Chapter 21 ~ Suspicious
Chapter 22 ~ First Plan
Chapter 23 ~ Love
Chapter 24 ~ Missing
Chapter 25 ~ 3 hours
Chapter 26 ~ What If He Killed Them?
Chapter 27 ~ He Has Some Plan!
Chapter 28 ~ Antidote
Chapter 29 ~ Love Makes Us Weak..
Chapter 30 ~ The Drug
Chapter 31 ~ Mask Of Villian
Chapter 32 ~ Caught Purposely
Chapter 33 ~ Escape
Chapter 34 ~ Jacqueline
Chapter 35 ~ Are you crying?
Chapter 36 ~ Her Dead Body
Chapter 37 ~ Finally, It's Over!
Chapter 38 ~ New Life
Chapter 39 ~ Hospital
Chapter 40 ~ Disappointed
Chapter 41 ~ Your Time's Up
Chapter 42 ~ I want to hurt her more!
Chapter 43 ~ Wardrobe
Chapter 44 ~ Blood isn't something new
Chapter 45 ~ Spice
Chapter 46 ~ Worse
Chapter 47 ~ Caught!
Chapter 48 ~ You don't deserve happiness at all
Chapter 49 ~ It's only about hate
Chapter 50 ~ Discharge
Chapter 51 ~ Clueless And Depressed
Chapter 52 ~ Challenge
Chapter 53 ~ The Accident
Chapter 54 ~ Let Her Go
Chapter 55 ~ Another Chance
Chapter 56 ~ Peaceful
Chapter 57 ~ Crush
Chapter 58 ~ Centre
Chapter 59 ~ Rehabilitation
Chapter 60 ~ Our Love
†~Final Note~†

Chapter 9 ~ Kill Him

1K 24 1
By StoryQueen13

It's finally morning. Xavier and Leonardo has not been back yet. I packed all my bags and Alice said Xavier's dresses are already in his condo.

We're moving to his house and he's not back yet. I just didn't sleep the whole night. I'm tired, exhausted. But, I can't sleep and that's my problem.

My button phone which my father gave me was vibrating. I picked up the call to hear my father's voice.

"Have you reached Xavier's condo?", My father asked.

"No, father. Xavier left last night and he isn't back yet. I will text you after reaching there."

"Where he is now?"

"I don't know. How would I know?"

"You should know! Fucking call him!", He yelled in the phone.

I called Xavier with my own phone. The call was ringing ringing and ringing. Finally he attended the call.

"Where are you, Xavier? We are moving to your house today. Remember?", I asked innocently. I feel ashamed to do this. But, what can I do when it's my sole job.

"I will be back in an hour. Be ready."

"But, where are you?"

"In my office. Any issues?"

"No. I got to go ready. Bye.", I said and hung up. I texted my father that he's in his office and will be back in an hour.

I freshen up and wore a simple tight outfit which hugged my curves perfectly.

Soon, Xavier arrived and we left in his car to his house. We arrived to his house where I saw many guards around.

We entered the house which was perfectly cleaned and a young woman was cooking in the kitchen.

"Did you eat your breakfast?", He asked while looking at his phone.

"No"

"Anna! Make the breakfast ready in 5 minutes.", He yelled to the young woman whose name was Anna and she nodded.

After 5 minutes, we ate our breakfast together. It was delicious. Finishing my breakfast, I turned back to see a beautiful woman sitting on the couch.

"Who are you?", I asked her camly as Xavier wasn't done eating.

"Who are you first of all?", She was wearing a dress which was skimpier than mine. And I guessed she was a fling.

"I'm his wife.", I said and her eyes widened.

"You're lying, bitch! He's only mine. He's supposed to be mine! I love him. Yes! I love him. You can't be his wife. I'm only his!", She said and I waved it off settling in the couch opposite to her.

Everyone think they would get great men easily with they body. Anyway, the person who should handle this bitch is Xavier and not me.

Xavier finally came and looked at the woman.

"What are you doing here, Ciana?", He asked looking at her.

She paced near him and circled her arms around his neck and started kissing him in front of me. Xavier pulled apart and looked at my cold reaction which showed no emotions.

Ciana was behaving hysterical earlier and now, she behaves like a whore. Well, she's a whore in fact.

"Why did you stop me, Xavier?", She asked and again started kissing him. He again pulled apart.

"It's not time. Let's meet later.", He said and waved her off. She shot me an angry glare not leaving the place.

"Is this bitch so fucking good than me?", She yelled.

"Get the fuck out before I take my gun, Ciana. Don't you dare tell her that again!", He warned and she left fuming in anger.

To be honest, I was a feeling something odd when Xavier said let's meet later. Am I being jealous of the person I'm going to kill in a month or two?

No no no! Catching feelings would be a disaster.

"Is that one of your fling?", I asked and he nodded.

I texted my father excusing myself. Texted that I reached his house. I came back to the living room where he was still scrolling through his phone.

He got up from his seat and looked at me.

"I have something to be done immediately. I'll be back within night. You can stay right?", He asked and I nodded.

He left with some men following him. His aura and willpower was very strong. It was screaming attitude. What will happen if he knew I'm a traitor? Will he put me in his basement and torture me for days like my father did when I was young?

With this thought I settled on my couch imagining worse consequences of this. But, beyond that I feel something strong for him. Maybe, I'm attracted like other girls..

A message popped on my button phone. It was my father again.

Kill him today night with your knife. I have some Russian refugees who can take the blame. Then, Italians and Russians will become rivals.

Shit. I know some day I have to kill him. But, I didn't expect him to make me do it so soon. I hesitated. But, I have to do this. So, I typed back,

Ok, father.

I feel something in my mind screaming to say I can't to my father. Xavier will return today night and he will sleep and I will kill him with my own hands. Kill my husband whom I married just yesterday..

Time passed as my mind never stopped thinking about him. It was evening. I hadn't had my lunch. Shit! Why I have to care if I kill him?

I dialed Xavier's number and he gladly picked it up.

"Where are you, Xavier?", Was my first question.

"I'm on my way home.", He said which made my heartbeat rise. I'm going to kill him in few hours.

"Ohh.. well. I'm going out for few hours. Can I?"

"Yes, Angel. You can. Is it something important?"

"No. I'm just going out to get some fresh air. I feel a little tensed."

"I'll join you then. I have no work today that's worth my time with you."

"Okay.", I said and hung up.

The way he calls me Angel.. The way he tells his work isn't worth my time. How can I kill a person like him? No one ever cared about me. But, he is caring. But, am I going to kill him?

If you fail, your father will kill you. If you pass, your guilt will kill you.

I decided to not back off from the reason I came here. I was waiting for him to come. Time passed so soon. I don't know why is time passing so soon when I don't want it to.

I heard someone's footsteps at the entrance and it was Xavier.

"Let's go, Angel. We can finish our dinner on the way.", He said and I followed him.

He opened the car door for me and he frowned that I didn't enter into the car.

"I said I want to get fresh air. I think it's better if we have a walk together.", I said and he nodded.

He left the car and walked with me for few moments. I'm not going to kill him now. Midnight will be the right and perfect time.

He walked along with me feeling the gentle breeze along with me.

"Evening time, perfect surrounding, gentle breeze and a little cold. Perfect right?", He said. It might be perfect for him. But, it's a little suffocating for me. Because he was walking along with me.

He removed his jacket and wrapped it around me. "It's cold", is all he said. I gave him a small and fake smile.

"Have you ever felt favourite?", I asked and he chuckled.

"Yes. I'm always my parents favourite. So is Monica. We both are their world. They never forced me in a single thing. I love my parents so fucking much. And I believe they do more than me.", He said which made my surrounding more suffocating.

I've never got such parents. I'm never anyone's favourite. But, he is. He have got everything. Am I going to kill a person who is blessed? Moreover, should a blessed person should get killed by a cursed person like me?

"What about you?"

"Umm.. I don't know.", I really mean it. I don't know. I don't know what to answer. Don't know if anyone would love me. It's embarassing! It's embarassing to tell a person that I don't know who I love in this world.

"What do you mean by that?", He asked and I shrugged. I don't have any idea what I was doing. All I know was I don't know.

"I have more special ability apart from loving someone. Killing! Killing people without humanity."

How that sound? It's better than loving someone. Right? Everyone have their love in this world. But, everyone can't kill professionally like me. Can they?

He chuckled a bit and turned to me circling his arm around my shoulder.

"Everyone have the right to have someone to love them. What about your parents? They don't love you?", He asked as I shook my head.

"Why don't they? They do. They do a lot. My father is the... Best dad someone could ever have. I'm his little princess and he just looks at me like a little girl who was crawling around.", I lied.

I wish these words were true.

When someone have something that I don't have, I want to show them I have that too. Not to make them jealous. What if they see low of me? What if they think I don't deserve it all?

"The same goes with Monica. She's my dad's little princess who's still crawling around. Girls are always special to their dads."

I wish this goes to every girls.

"Yes. What about having icecream?", I asked as I saw an iccream parlour nearby. We ate icecream together in the cold which was not too much.

We settled near the lake enjoying the view. A small smile planted on his face looking at the beautiful lake. I traced his tattoos which had a lot of meaning in them.

I rested my head on his shoulder as I was tired because I hadn't had my lunch. I just ate icecream. But, it wasn't enough to suppress my appetite.

I felt his arm circle around my waist and a new feeling cam across which I hadn't felt ever in my life.

"Didn't you have your lunch?"

"How do you know?"

"Anna told me. Shall I take you to a restaurant? Is something bothering you?"

"No. It's just I have a little stomach upset. It will be alright soon. Also, I don't want to go to any restaurant. I want you to stay like this for few moments. Can you?"

"Anything for you, Angel."

You're making it hard for me to kill you, Xavier.

We stayed like this for few minutes in which I felt protective. I always used to that the one who can protect me is only me. But, this is.. something new. I never thought someone can feel so protective.

I feel weird and strange. How will he reach if I tell him that I came to kill him? Will he kill me? Or, will he understand me?

Very bad idea, Rosana! He would hate you forever.

I felt a peck on my forehead. I looked up and saw him confused.

"What? I just pecked my wife. Any issues?", He asked and I chuckled shooking my head.

I killed a lot of innocent people who had wives and children. They begged me to leave them. But, I never had any soft corners for them. I just killed them brutally as possible.

I've heard the cries of their wives and children. I heard the ladies curse me for killing their life partners. For killing the father of the child.

But, I never took it seriously.

Now, I'm having soft corners for a person who killed thousands of people. A devil. I'm having soft corners for a devil.

But, what can I do when he's behaving like an angel to me?

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Where do you think the story is going? Will she kill him? Wait till next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

973K 18.4K 42
What happens when you go undercover in a university without any warning. That's exactly what Caleb Ryder done, he's more known as Xavier King. His o...
142K 5.7K 26
an au story about ranboo being trans trigger warnings will be at the start of every chapter :)
54.1K 3K 55
I dreamed of him again last night. He came to me in his riveting form, dressed in the liturgical signature black attire. His dark hair slicked back...
5.8K 895 8
Copyright© 2023. All rights reserved. Meet Yasmin El-suraj, the epitome of determination. Defying the stifling norms of a judgmental society, Yasmin...