Survival | I-LAND

By before11nights

Solo idol Jia, also known as Rain's youngest sister, is officially announced to be part of Big Hit's new surv... More

Jung Jia
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Not a new chapter, just Drunk-Dazed rant <3
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Last Dance

34

6.6K 251 113
By before11nights

"Hello everyone! I hope you all enjoyed this little concert! And of course, thank you so much NCT Dream and Stray Kids for coming here and giving us a show of a lifetime!" Jia stood at the center of the stage clapping and bowing at the idols.

She looked over to the contestants who looked quite excited about the whole ordeal.

"Did you guys enjoy the show?" The excitement and adrenaline of performing was still running high in the girl making it impossible for her to control the big smile on her face.

It had been a long time since her last show so this really felt like a treat for her.

"It was the best!"

"Everyone was so amazing!" Cried out the contestants. The boys were all singing praises to the idols showing just how amazed they were at their talents.

"I didn't just invite them to perform for you guys, but I also invited them to give you guys a chance to learn from some of my favorite performers," she smiled widely, "I-LANDers, you've got ace performers and today they are here gifting us some of their time so please take this chance to talk to them about anything and everything."

Jia stood elegantly as the stage started moving forward, connecting back to the main floor where the contestants and idols were. Before she even noticed, Jaemin was already waiting for her at the edge of the stage to help her down the steps.

"He is such a suck-up..." Mark mumbled mostly to himself, but Jay who was standing close by couldn't help but overhear.

So Jaemin-sumbaenim really is trying to get close to Jia... He probably started liking her after working with her on the drama and her song collab, Jay's brain was going a hundred miles per hour trying to decipher just how close the two idols were. We've been spending more time with her so we should still have a chance... 

Although he was the only one who overheard Mark, he wasn't the only one jealous over the girl's attention being taken by the handsome idol.

"You were amazing up there," Jaemin gave Jia a dazzling smile that made her heart flutter uncontrollably before he gently grasped her hand and helped her walk down the steps.

"T-Thank you Nana..." she unconsciously looked away from him to try to hide her blushing face. Jaemin was about to lead her to his group when she was quickly stolen away by a mass of rowdy I-land maknaes leaving him in the dust.

"Dear Lord... I will need all the patience in the world today... I barely said a thing to her," he sulked before walking back to his members.

"Noona your performances were amazing!" Sunoo hugged her arm while Niki got a hold of the other one, "yes! Noona, your stage was so cool!" he gushed. Daniel and Jungwon stood in front of her, also giving her nonstop compliments.

"Thank you so much guys, I really appreciate it," she giggled at their cuteness for a bit more before she directed them and the rest of the contestants towards the idols.

"Did you all introduce yourselves to our guests already?" she asked.

"She sounds like their mom," Felix joked.

Chan laughed, "yeah I can see that, look at the younger contestants just hanging off every word she says."

"Ya, they're going to steal her away from me!" I.N. started protesting but was quickly shut down by Seungmin, "she has better people to look after, you aren't her cute little dongsaeng anymore."

"What?! I will never let that happen!"

"Too late, just look at the trainees, they already won her over," Hyunjin nodded at the girl who was currently hugging a happy Jungwon.

The greedy contestant had his arms wrapped around his noona's waist and had her tight against his chest as he snuggled up to her. But of course, since this was Jungwon we were talking about, no one could argue against the cute innocent smile he was displaying.

Meanwhile, a few feet away from them stood NCT Dream who were secretly trying to calm down a fuming Jaemin. This was proving to be quite a hard task since he was such a dramatic and loud guy when he wanted to.

"Look at the way he is holding her! That should be ME" Jaemin hissed, "he isn't a tiny baby like he's pretending to be, he's freaking taller than her! Look at him! He is leaning in! His face is so close to hers! I swear to god if his lips touch her skin someone is going to have to call the polic-mgh" Jeno stood behind the raging idol and covered up his mouth to stop him from grabbing too much attention. Mark and Jisung were also trying to help calm down lover boy, but funny enough, the rest of the Dreamies were having the time of their lives.

"Man, imagine if he started a fight with the contestants," Haechan whispered.

"I would pay to see them take down Jaemin," Renjun laughed.

"The oldest one looks like he can actually win against hyung," Chenle said.

"Which one are you talking about?"

"The tallest one over there," Chenle nodded towards K. The other two immediately started analyzing the Japanese contestant and any other potential threat to Jaemin for that matter, then they started gossiping about some of the popular trainees that they had noticed were trending among the netizens.

"Definitely the tallest guy, plus the ice skater and the one people call an ace," Renjun mumbled, "I think those are the biggest competitors right now..."

"Mmm... I think the younger one, the one who's hugging her right now, could also be a good candidate, she seems very fond of him," Haechan added.

"Boy group survival show? More like Boys Over Flowers," Chenle said jokingly.

"Ya! Over my dead body!" Jaemin came in like a bulldozer, "I'm not letting anyone steal the love of my life from me! Not when I just got a second chance!"

"Who says you got a second chance?"

The Dreamies turned to look at their leader who managed to shut up the entire group with that one sentence. 

Mark gave Jaemin a serious look, "I am genuinely rooting for you, and I know we made up a plan of how you'd win her back, but just keep in mind that if she has moved on from you and doesn't want to get back together, then you'll have to respect that."

"Just make sure to remember that."

Jungwon held his noona tightly. Where he got the confidence to do so, he would never know. Either way, this was a once in a lifetime chance so he decided to hold on for his dear life.

The first thing he noticed was how she smelled like flowers, especially jasmine with a hint of a spice that he couldn't quite pinpoint, but whatever it was, he quite liked it. He also took note of how soft her hair was, and how it shined prettily underneath the many lights. The last realization he had was just how much he enjoyed hugging her. It was like she fit perfectly in his arms.

Sadly, he had to let her go since she needed to make an announcement.

"Alright everyone! I think this is a great time to head inside! Stray Kids and NCT Dream will separate according to their specialty and depending on what you want to talk about you can move around groups," Jia explained before the idols divided themselves into three different groups.

"Honestly speaking, and this is not me just praising them just to be nice, this is the actual honest truth, even though we had Stray Kids and NCT Dream separate themselves according to their 'specialty' they are all multitalented, so they can technically give you advice on anything," Jia pointed out.

(A/N- I struggled to divide them up, they are all genuinely talented in everything, like for real they all can sing, rap and dance perfectly. I hope I don't upset anyone by the way I organized the groups, I am by no means insinuating that these idols are only good in the category I put them under. This was just for the story. I really admire, respect and love them all <3  )

Dance:

NCT Dream - Jisung, Jaemin

Stray Kids - Felix, Hyunjin, Lee Know

Vocal:

NCT Dream - Chenle, Haechan, Renjun

Stray Kids - I.N, Seungmin

Rap:

NCT Dream - Jeno, Mark

Stray Kids - Han, Changbing, Chan

Once Jia finished talking, she led the idols into different spaces to avoid crowding over one room. The dancers took over the main practice room while the vocalists stayed at the Egg room and the rappers took over the living room upstairs.

While everyone was moving around, Jia took a deep breath. The stress that had been building up while she planned and prepared everything for today was finally winding down. Her performance had gone well, there were no incidents on the guests' stages either, so all the hard part was finally done. Hopefully things keep going smoothly and everyone has fun for the rest of the day. She was just a tad worried about having 27 guys in one building and only her to keep control over everything. 

----------------------------

A/N- Sorry for the short chapter, but I wanted to at least post something even if it wasn't long. I'm currently in finals so I'm stacked with projects at the moment, but I should be back writing in soon! I've been itching to write more drama between the I-landers and Jaemin haha. 

If you guys are in Final exam season, good luck! You guys got this! I'm rooting for all of you guys!

And despite what parents might say, if things don't go the way you were hoping for, if you didn't get the grades you wanted, remember that everything will be okay. Getting an A isn't everything, I personally don't think getting an A is worth sacrificing my health and my happiness. 

Not to mention, if you feel like things are falling apart in your life, if you feel like nothing is working out and everyday feels heavier and harder to get through, please reach out. You shouldn't feel like you have to keep your struggles to yourself. I recently learned that most of the times, we see our struggles as just normal daily life things when in reality you could be going through some serious issues but you are too used to them to notice. 

 Maybe you find yourself procrastinating a lot and trying to avoid homework/work, thinking about it stresses you out a lot and you find it really hard to do it. You lost all motivation and all you want to do is lay in bed. Some might think you are just being lazy, but did you ever stop to think that maybe you are burnt out? Maybe you have a lot of stress and anxiety built up that you feel better not doing anything and laying in bed is the only thing that comforts you. 

Don't brush off your problems just because they MIGHT seem small specially since they might not be as small as you think. 

I am no psychologist, I am no professional, but I figured I'd say this since it's something I've recently struggled with. 

So please take care of yourselves! Taking care of yourself is loving yourself, and if BTS says we should love ourselves, than that's what we should all be doing <3

Sorry for the long rant, I just wanted to say that I love you all! 

I personally have been feeling really burnt out from my daily life in general, but coming to Wattpad and just reading all your comments really brightens up my day, so from the bottom of my heart,

thank you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 53.3K 90
"I'd never thought a girl would join our team. But I'm glad it was you." In where the secret 8th member of Enhypen turns out to be a girl named Lili...
558 37 28
When Huang y/n, a Chinese female trainee that has been training in BigHit for 10 years, has been given the chance to debut, she takes it gladly. But...
143K 3.5K 22
Bang Shi Hyuk a.k.a. co-CEO Bighit has a daughter name Bang Hayoon. She can sing, rap and dance. She also very professional when looking for a talent...
109 13 11
Ji Y/N \ works for HYBE company she is the youngest assistant in the company... *let's read to see what gonna happen 💖 .......... Don't forget to vo...