Life with a tall woman

By OfficialMJJ

After being through 3 marriages with women quite shorter than him, Michael will finally experience what it's... More

Chapter 1| Couple's Therapy
Chapter 2| Her.
Chapter 3|Dripping punishment
Chapter 4| Heartbreaking News
Chapter 5| Drunken
Chapter 6| Respect
Chapter 7| +18🌹
Chapter 8| Busted..
Chapter 9| Hidden evidence
Chapter 10| Broken silence
Chapter 11| Devils at work
Chapter 12| So anxious
Chapter 13| Family vacay
Chapter 14|Roadkill
Chapter 15 | Family reunion
Chapter 16| Shocking dinner
Chapter 17| Weird night
Chapter 18| Alone time +18(long chapter)
Chapter 19| Sullen
Chapter 20| Criminal Bombshell
Chapter 21| Teasy Kitty
Chapter 23| Runaways
Authors note:

Chapter 22| Not So Bad Now, Huh?(18+)

282 6 112
By OfficialMJJ

Kyles POV

After we finished our food we gathered our things and started making our way to the car. Michael pulled me roughly to his side by my waist. Everyone else was walking in front of us so they couldn't see how Michael just scorpion snatched me to his side. Once we got in the car we were hitting the road.

After a while we were now down the street from the mansion. To be honest I was happy to be home but also worried about the tricks Michael might try tonight when everyone is asleep. But he's a wimp he wouldn't have the balls to-

"Oh you said we have to be there in 5 minutes?" My thoughts were broken by Michael talking on the phone. I looked at his phone and seen the screen flash on for a split second. When it did that it just showed his phone screen..he wasn't even ON THE PHONE.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him as I watched him continue his fake phone call.

"Ok, don't worry frank me and Kyle will be there...soon." He looked at me slowly once he said my name. My heart started thumping.

"Ok bye see you then!" He then put his phone in his pocket.

"Aww what happened Michael? That phone call sounded pretty serious" Mama said.

"Oh yeah well frank, my manager, called me and said he wanted me and Kyle to meet him at a hotel so that we could talk about putting Kyle on my newest album" He looked at me with a big smile.

"Oh wow! See Leon our baby is gonna be a STARRR"

"Yep, you better believe Mrs. Devine...you better believe" He said never breaking eye contact with me.

Once we stopped at the house everyone got out expect for me. I was still stuck in my spot trying to process what just happened. But it got interrupted when I heard the car door slide open.

Michael poked his head inside.

"Cmon baby I don't wanna come in there after you now" He deeply chuckled. I hated his guts right now I wanted to smack that silly grin off of his face. Once I got out everyone was already in the house expect for my mom.

"Be safe you guys! I'll put your leftovers up" I stood frozen as an iceberg in my spot as I watched the door close behind my mom. My heart was thumping out of my chest. I slowly turned around to see Michael standing there with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face.

"Not so tough now huh..?" He said walking up to me. His smirk dropped when he was an inch away from me. His arms snaked around my waist.

"Cmon baby, I don't wanna be late for our meeting" He then roughly pushed me towards the car, giving me a signal to start walking. Once I got in he came in after me and placed the key in the ignition.

"Sit back and relax my dear.." He then drove off.

    ꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"Get yo' ass in there" Michael said as he roughly pushed me in the hotel room.

Whoa..it's so beautiful..

"On the bed." I looked back at michael to see him taking off his black suit jacket roughly but then he stopped when he seen that I didn't do anything.

"NOW" I jumped from his tone and sat on the bed. I watched as he ran his fingers roughly through his hair. All of a sudden he threw his glasses across the room. I was scared shitless and turned on which is weird I know but I couldn't resist how sexually frustrated he was. I then watched as he grabbed a chair and brung it up to the front of the bed.

He sat in it and slouched down. He put his elbow on the armrest and held his chin with his hand.

"So..you take me for a fucking joke, is that it?" I didn't know what to say I just stared at him.

"HELLO?!" He yelled while clapping his hands hard enough for the people next to us to hear. I jumped at his tone and instantly started shaking my head.

"Oh! So now you wanna lie?"

"N-no-"

"Strip."

"Huh..?"

"You heard me..strip including the bra" He said deeply while slouching back in the chair, never breaking eye contact with me.

I got up slowly and started taking off my dress. Once it hit the floor I went to my bra and reached behind my back to unhook it. After it hit the floor I scoffed at Michael as he devoured my body with his eyes. But he stopped when he seen my thigh high black heeled pointy boots. I guess that was like the cherry on the cake for me.

"You like what you see huh, motherfucker?" I regret saying that as it left my mouth. Michael instantly got up and grabbed my neck roughly.

"If I were you I would be real careful and think before I say, because trust me darling it is not looking so good for you tonight" I showed him no emotion but I knew that he knew I was right where he wanted me.

He let go of my neck and started unbuckling his belt. Once he took it off he slapped it hard on the floor as if it was a whip.

"Turn around" I looked at him as if he was crazy.

"I said TURN AROUND" He turned me around by my hips and instantly grabbed a hold of my wrists. I then felt him tie them together with his belt tightly. I winced a little bit at how tight it was but he must've heard me because I heard him chuckle when I made a noise.

"Too tight?" I could hear the smug tone in his voice and I hated it.

"Yeah" I spat back turning my head a little bit so that I could at least see a little bit of him.

"Shut up" after that I felt his foot kick my back in, causing me to roughly body palm the bed. I grunted a little bit at the pain and tried turning over on my back but Michael grabbed my leg and turned me back around on my stomach. I heard his pants unzip before he lifted my waist up and pulled my legs back so that I was now at the edge of the bed on all fours.

"Now let's see if your pussy could handle all of this sexual skill since I "lack it"." He then brung his palm down roughly on my buttcheek.

I squealed into the mattress a little bit.
Michael grabbed my neck lifting it up a little so that he could put his tie over my mouth and tie it behind my neck tightly. I felt him get up from the bed so I turned my head to the side. I seen him walk towards the curtains. That's when he roughly opened them wide, giving us a full view of the city and big buildings. IS HE CRAZY?!

"Now..everyone will see how much of a slut you are while I'm fucking you out of existence.." He deeply said while unbuttoning the few top parts of his black shirt so that I was able to see his gold chain he wore and his smooth chest and stomach.

He reached into his pants and pulled his huge length out. My pussy was dripping onto the silk sheets at this point.

He then walked out of my eye sight but I never felt him get back on the bed. A few seconds later he returned and walked over to the nightstand to place something down it looked like. Once he moved I seen that it was a black little box looking thing that had a flashing red light on it.

After a few seconds of looking at it my eyes widened when I realized what it was. It was a fucking camera....

I then felt Michael lay all of his weight on me, he grabbed my chin and forced me to look straight at the camera.

"Look little slut, you're on camera!" He chuckled deeply before he got up. He grabbed my waist and pulled me roughly to him until I felt his tip strike my entrance, making me jump a little bit. He rubbed his tip around my entrance, teasing me harshly. I moaned lightly while closing my eyes. He easily slipped into my pussy and instantly pushed his dick deep in my pussy and held it there. I closed my eyes tighter as I clenched my fists harder.

He then started giving me hard stiff thrusts, causing my ass to bounce. I moaned at every thrust out of pain and pleasure.

"Shut the fuck up" He said coldly. He gripped my hair tightly and pulled my head back. He started ramming into my pussy as if he hated it. The bed started rocking hard as I heard his deep grunts. My eyes rolled back as I tried hard not to make a sound. I wanted to move my wrists so bad but I couldn't.

"See what happens when you piss me off? Huh?!" He growled. He started slapping my ass hard while he increased his thrusts. He was roughly stroking my g-spot as if he was trying to tame it like a circus animal. I was in pure ecstasy as I was now my husbands sex slave and I had to take it.

After a while he pulled out and flipped me over on my back. He sunk back into my pussy quickly and laid all of his weight on me. He grabbed my neck roughly and sunk his head in mine. He held one of my thighs as he started pumping into me again, followed by a few deep grunts. He then grabbed my head and forced me to look at the camera that was on the nightstand.

"Take it..take it all.." He said in a deep tone in my ear. I automatically arched my back up as my feet started curling in my heels. I felt his dick twitch a few times as my breast kept bouncing against his chest.

"Fuck~..." He then started licking and sucking all over my breast very sloppily. He slowed down his thrusts till they became long deep strokes. I started swaying my head side to side slowly from the pleasure over loading. I then felt Michael lift up off of me and pull out. I opened my eyes to see him standing over me. He grabbed my shoulders and raised me up so that I was sitting.

I looked up at him as he grabbed my chin and looked down into my eyes.

"Suck it." I slowly looked down at his drenched dick and took the tip in my mouth slowly. He grabbed my head with both of his hands and started pumping my mouth slowly. His dick was warm as it filled my mouth. Soon he started pounding my throat causing me to gag a little bit at times.

"Yes baby, just like that~.." He grunted and moaned as he started going faster and harder. Tears were running down my eyes along with my mascara but he didn't give a fuck. I felt his dick twitch in my mouth.

"FUCK FUCK FUCKK" He grunted hard as he shot it his hot juices at the back of my throat while having a tight grip on my head. He panted and slowly pulled out of my mouth.

I swallowed it and sucked in my bottom lip as Michael slouched back down in the chair, trying to catch his breath.

"Ya gonna untie me now..?" I said in quite a raspy tone. He looked at me for a few moments before he got up. He walked over to the nightstand and turned the camera off. That's when I felt him tussle with the belt that was keeping my wrists together. Then I heard a snap then my wrists were finally free. Michael attacked my lips, shoving his tongue in my mouth.

I caressed his face and deepened the devilish kiss. We ended up falling back on the bed, I wrapped my legs around Michael so that he was pressed against me firmly. He then pulled away and rubbed my cheek with his thumb.

"Why must you make me do these horrendous sexual things to you?" He said looking into my eyes.

"I don't know...I guess I just love seeing you at a breaking point or at least drive you crazy.." I chuckled. He chuckled as well and kissed my cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

996 13 19
M= Mature Audiences R= Rise To The Occasion Michael is the next Bachelor and he loves women with odd names he has met 3 but there is a 4th woman and...
68.6K 1.6K 23
This is a collection of Michael Jackson imagines. If you feel like reading some cute, loving scenes of you and Michael, you've definitely come to the...
8.4K 124 14
1ST WARNING , SEXUAL CONTENT & LANGUAGE 2ND WARNING , MIKEGASMS 😩 3RD WARNING, YOU BETTER ENJOY πŸ«ΆπŸ½πŸ’¦
421K 12.2K 184
ππ”ππ‹πˆπ’π‡π„πƒ 𝐎𝐍: βŠ°β€’β₯ πŸ‘π‘πƒ π’π„ππ“π„πŒππ„π‘ πŸπŸŽπŸπŸ• βž½β”€π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒβ”€β₯ 🀍A humble collection of ideas and scenarios that I conjure up...