Chapter 4| Heartbreaking News

Kyle's POV

The blistering rays of the sun stung my eyes causing them to slowly flutter open, yawning and running my fingers through my messy hair. Once I felt Michaels warm breath on my neck followed by his soft snores my heart melted into a million pieces. I felt him shift a little closer to me wrapping his arm tighter around my waist pulling me closer to him. I prayed to god to not let this moment end.

"Good morning baby" Michael murmured against my shoulder leaving a soft kiss on it. I softly smiled to myself.

"Good morning handsome" I said while turning to face him. He softly chuckled with his eyes still closed "don't lie to me girl" He replied before resting his chin on my head. I started making little circles on his chest with my index finger constantly having flashbacks from last night. I blushed and giggled to myself.

"What's so funny?" Michael asked in a raspy tone. He gently rubbed up and down my arm while slowly looking down at me. "Nothing I was just thinking about something" I said still focusing on making those little circles on his chest. "Thinking of something besides me?" I looked up at him to see that he had a cocky look on his face that made me chuckle. "You're too much Jackson" "No I'm just enough" He said in his seductive tone. Suddenly he lifted my knee up a little so that he could roll on top of me and land between my legs. I blushed while looking into those beautiful brown eyes.

"And you're just enough for me and that's how it's gonna be" I bit my lip looking at his plump kissable lips. He noticed the hint of lust in my eyes that's when he pressed his lips against mines while slowly trailing his hands down to grab mines and pin them above my head. I slightly opened my mouth giving him the permission to wrestle with my tongue only making the kiss more deeper than it has to be.

"Mmm Michael" He detached himself from my lips, showering my neck in lingering kisses. But then right when he was about to kiss my breast his phone rang. I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes as Michael groaned in frustration.

"OH COME ON WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME" He yelled getting off of me and taking his iPhone off the charger to answer his call. I sat up slowly wrapping the red silk sheet around my body. I listened close as possible to his phone conversation being the curious busybody I am, that's when I noticed the tone of Michaels voice changed.

"N-no...please tell me you're joking..don't mess with me Randy" He said sniffling. Is he...crying? What was randy telling him that made him so upset?

"We're on our way..and please randy make sure Joseph is ok.." Michael sniffles before hanging up. He slowly turned to me with tears in his eyes, the same tears he had when James brown died. It shattered my heart seeing Michael like this. I instantly sat on my knees and laid Michaels head on my chest, desperately trying to calm him down by running my fingers softly through his straight long.

"What's wrong baby? What did Randy say on the phone?"

"M-mother..." He muttered.

"What about your mother Michael" I asked furrowing my eyebrows, for I was invested into knowing what was the problem here.

"S-she's very ill..her cancer got worse...a-and she's in the hospital" He sniffled. I'm at lost for words. I feel like someone hit me with a hard hammer that shattered me into a million shards that couldn't be put back together. I scooted close to him and rested my cheek on his shoulder while wrapping my arms around him.

"Oh my gosh..is she alright? What happened?" I said worried that she might be in the hospital for a while, but it's mama K I know she will survive she's a strong woman.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Kyles POV

Me and Janet were sitting besides mama K as she rested so peacefully while being hooked up to a wire to keep track of her heartbeat. It tore me apart to see her like this but I knew she would've wanted me to be strong.