Chapter 12| So anxious

Michaels POV

OH FUCK~.." I groaned while holding Kyle's back down. I threw my head back, feeling the relief that just escape my body as my warm seed filled Kyle's pussy. Kyle slowly lifted up from the pillows with her hair quite messy from me pulling it. She flopped back down on it but held herself up by her forearms while trying to fix her hair with one hand.

I leaned over to give her a quick peck on her neck. After I did that I leaned back to pull my dick out slowly and once I did that I had a clear view of my cum dripping out of her pussy.

"Oh I needed that~..." I said as I leaned over her to grab the small camera that was posted on the headboard. I clicked the little button that was on top to turn it off and after I did that Kyle turned around a little bit to see my face.

"Michael if you post that I'm shooting you with my grandmothers shotgun"

"Aww cmon baby, what's wrong? You don't want people to hear your sweet moans and screams?"

"No I don't I really don't."

"Well how come the neighbors get to hear all of it even if they don't want to?"

"I-well-" She looked down thinking for a second.

"That's a different story" she said pointing a finger at me. I rolled my eyes playfully while smacking the air with my hand.

"Whatever. Anyways I'm hungry care to join me?" She thought about it and smiled.

"Yeah besides I could use some cake after I had a whole meal" She said biting her lip and looking me up and down. I hummed in response, leaning down to attack her beautiful lips. While I did so I smacked her ass really hard, making the sound echo around the whole room.

"Ow michael" She said giggled.

"Shut up you know you like it"

I got up off of the bed so that I could retrieve my boxers and black sweat pants along with my t-shirt. After I slid my shirt down my body I seen Kyle's backside towards me, fixing her skinny black straps on her long black fitted bed dress that had a long split down the side of her thigh.

She combed her hair out and let it hang down her back. I seen her look at the floor for a second before she looked at me.

"Michael pick those pillows up" she said while pointing at the pillows that were on the floor. I glanced at them then back at her. I gave her a look.

"No it's not my fault they fell"

"You were the one who was making the bed rock"

"But-damn it-fine I'll do it" I replied in defeat. She gave me a warm smile.

"Thank you baby" She said walking pat me and out the door.

   ꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Kyles POV

I grabbed the top part of the glass cake cover before I picked up the butter knife. I stared at the cake for a while thinking how big I want my piece and where I should start but if I do take a big piece that would be messed up so I have to atleast make it medium. Once I was about to cut a piece I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around my waist and a head laid on my shoulder.

"Can you make me a plate too?" Michael said planting soft kisses on my neck.

"No" I said with a light smile on my face. I heard him smack his lips and groan.

"Aww cmon whyyyy?"

I sat the butter knife down on my plate and turned around to face michael with his arms still wrapped around my waist. I exhaled quickly and looked into his eyes.

"Michael...I sat on your face, I rode your dick backwards, I sucked your dick, I let you call me mommy, I did a backbend on your dick, I let you RECORD IT, I put a leash on you like you asked me to, AND I went 5 rounds  for YOU. And now you want me to fix you a plate? Mmm." I replied and turned back around to continue my business.

Michael was silent for a second until..

"Actually it was 4 rounds not 5" I placed my slice on the paper plate and turned around to Michael. He was leaning against the counter scrolling on his iPhone.

"Well still you get my point. Anyways don't forget that we're spending the weekend over my family's house."

"Of course I didn't forget I sure didn't forget your mothers smart mouth, that dusty bing bag b-" I snapped my head around giving him the meanest death glare in history. When he seen my face he instantly stopped talking.

"Sorry.." He said as he slowly looked back down at his phone. After a few seconds he started chuckling lightly at it. I got concerned and turned around to see him looking at his phone.

"She is something else...so fine" He muttered. I furrowed my eyebrows, feeling an electric shock of jealousy go down my spine. I walked over to him and snatched his phone but when I looked at it I seen that it was pictures of me on Instagram. I smacked my lips in frustration and looked back up to see michael with a smug smirk on his face.

"You play too much, michael" I said planting his phone back in his hand while he laughed.

"I knew you would fall for it" I scoffed, turning my back towards him and leaning on the counter while scrolling back through my phone.

"How come?" At that moment I felt two pairs of hands grab my waist. Then I felt some poking my ass.

"Because you loovveee meee~.." He said while grinding hard against me. I grunted a little bit.

"Damn michael I just gave you some how are you horny that fast?" I whined while grabbing his arm that was on my waist while he increased pressure on his thrusts.

"Because you drive me crazy that's why~..every time I look at you I wanna chase you down like a bounty hunter and once I get you...." He then leaned close into my ear while traveling his hands up my waist slowly until he reached my breasts.

"I'll make sure to break you down and tame you until you realize that you can't escape me....you feel me and you crave me..and you know damn well you can't get away from me.." When he said that he made me get a strong heartbeat from down below. If felt like a drum pounding down there.

Shit. That turned me on so fast...this man really is a smooth criminal.

"Ohh you like that huh?" He said while lightly brushing his hands over my nipples.

"What-huh? How'd you know?" I said standing up and turning around to face him.

"Your nipples get hard when you're horny" He said while pointing at my chest. I looked down to see my nipples nearly ripping out of my dress by how hard and pointy they've gotten. I blushed out of embarrassment and defeat.

"YOU'RE EXHAUSTING" I yelled while blushing hard.

I instantly crossed my arms over my chest but Michael grabbed my arms, pulling them down by my side. He then pushed me up against the counter while putting his hands on each side of me, grabbing the counter so that I didn't have an escape. He attacked my lips, locking me in a deep kiss. I felt his tongue pushing against my teeth so I opened my mouth a little bit so that his tongue could play with mines.

After tonging me down for a few moments he reached down to slide his hand in between the slit of my dress. Once he did he instantly started fishing for my throbbing core. He rubbed the lace fabric of my thong, feeling how damp it was. He then moved it to the side with his fingers and started swirling two of his fingers in between my folds, playing with my juices.

"Mmph- can we atleast take this upstairs after I finish my cake?" I said pulling away. He thought about it for a second and hummed in agreement.