Chapter 17| Weird night

Author: I advise you guys to listen to
Deep- by summer Walker(the slowed version/regular) while reading this chapter! your choice😉

Kyles POV

I bit my lip while rubbing the back of Michaels neck as he held my thighs open so he could grind directly on my core. His bulge was strong enough to send a shock wave through my body, starting with my aching core. He kissed and sucked my neck as he continued dry humping me. His shirt was already off along with my shorts. I only had one of his long shirts on and he only had his red boxers. The bed creaked a little bit when michael tried to thrust at my entrance a little deep.

"Ahh~..michael be careful or you'll cause attention~.." He lifted up and looked down at me. He looked really like a sex machine. He ran his fingers through his hair and exhaled.

"I'm sorry, you just drive me crazy and this dry humping isn't helping, I need to make sweet love to you right now" The shine from the moonlight shined on his dark chocolate eyes. But all I could see was the fire of lust in them.

He then moved my thong to the side to reveal my wet pussy. He took his index finger and swirled it around a little bit causing a soft moan to slip from my mouth. He glanced up at me and smirked. He raised his index finger in the moonlight so that we both could have a clear view of my juices that glistened and dripped from his finger.

"Look at how wet you are, baby. You're hungry for this aren't you?" He said gripping his big dick imprint that was crammed in his boxers. I bit my lip and nodded but Michaels face dropped to serious and his eyebrows raised. When I seen that face I instantly caught myself.

"Yes! Yes sir" Then that same devilish smirk came upon his face. His eyes trailed down to my rear end, he grabbed my thigh and pulled it so that I was shifted on my side. I watched as he admired my body, lifting my leg up slowly with such love and care. He glanced at me then my breast. He took his other hand and fumbled with the back of my bra until I felt it snap open. He then took the bra off of me with a swift move and threw it across the room. He took his hand and grabbed my left boob that was free in the shirt.

"Mmm~..." I moaned. He looked up at me while massaging my nipple that was now hard as a rock. I grabbed his wrist and closed my eyes, letting him take over my body with his hands. I then felt a warm force rub up and down my inner thighs and once I opened my eyes to see what it was. I seen Michael rubbing his dick up and down my thigh but some pre-cum was already coming out of the tip, dripping down my thigh slowly. I was mesmerized until I noticed his boxers was still on his body but his dick was pulled out through the middle part. For some reason that made me wetter than I should have been.

"You're gonna have your boxers on while fucking me?" He then stopped what he was doing and looked up at me.

"Yeah plus what if someone walks in? All I have to do is get under the cover and tuck my dick back in my pants other than being completely naked" I thought about that.

"Oh yeah you're right. But instead of having sex here I have a better spot one where nobody would hear anything. Come on!" I said moving from my position, getting up from the bed and going to the side of the room to retrieve my shorts. Michael got up and did the same thing. After we put on our clothes I crept towards the door and opened it lightly since my parents room was next to mines.

I peeked my head out the door to see if anyone was in the dark hallways. I looked back at michael who looked at me.

"Ok cmon, and be very quiet and what ever you do...do NOT turn on any lights or open the fridge. My dad is like a fucking hellhound for the fridge." I whispered to Michael. He nodded and followed after me. As we walked downstairs and through the hall we both heard something from the garden. Me and michael stopped and turned our attention to the window that gave us a clear view of the garden.

When my vision focused I seen the top part of my fathers body going up and down as if he was either pulling...or thrusting. And he didn't have a shirt on either but apart from that I seen some legs that were going up and down rapidly but the flowers and bushes covered the other part of the body. And from a distance I could hear my mothers voice.

"OH HARDER LEON HARDERR, FUCK JEFF FUCK JEFF!~.." My eyes widened and I covered my mouth with my hand. I turned around quickly to see Michael putting his fist over his mouth and jerking as if he was trying his best not to throw up but instead a nasty demonic burp came out.

I grabbed his hand and we quickly left down the hall. It was dark but we could still see, I stopped and turned around to michael.

"Do you have your phone with you?"

"Yes" I sighed of relief.

"Oh thank god, well do you know what time it is?" He pulled his phone out of his pocket and clicked the button to turn his phone on. Once the screen lit up we seen it was only 3:07am. Damn..no wonder it's so quiet apart from my parents having hardcore sex in the garden.

As me and michael continued walking we stopped once we got to a door. I then looked at michael.

"Ok we're here, my parents never knew that I know about this room and they still don't know. So let's go in before anybody comes out of their rooms" I said as I was about to grab the door knob. But then I seen that michael took his dick out of his pants and let it hang there.

"What are you taking your dick out for?" He then looked at me.

"I mean just being prepared yknow?" He said shrugging lightly and tilting his head. I thought about it and nodded as an agreement. I opened the door and walked in, letting michael come in after me. I closed the door but once we both turned around.

"AHHHHHHHHH" Me and Michael screamed. We both seen my uncle and auntie fucking on the table that had some dusty garden tools on it along with another random old couple that was beside them doing a '69' position standing up. Once they say us they screamed as well and by that moment we all were screaming. Michael was trying to tuck his dick back in his pants while panicking as I tried my best to push him out of the way of the door. After fighting over getting to open the door we ran out, closing the door behind us and shooting straight up the stairs.

Once we got in my room I locked the door and ran my fingers through my hair while pacing back and forth.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" I panicked. I turned around to see michael hugging his knees and rocking back and forth softly, facing the corner of the wall and mumbling some words I couldn't make out. I still couldn't get the images out of my head of what had just invaded my mind.

"So much sagging and sloppy rolls everywhere. And the smell of hot old butt sex...s-s-so much sagging a-a-an-" He then shot up, covering his mouth and busting down the bathroom door. Falling to his knees once he got to the toilet and instantly throwing up in it. I seen that his hair was getting in the way so I rushed over to him and held it back. I was on the verge of crying by how disgusting the scene was.

I couldn't take it anymore, I rushed over to the waste basket that was under my sink and threw up in it. As I heard Michael throwing up with everything he had so was I. The images kept on flashing in my mind causing me to throw up more. It was so bad that I started crying while throwing up.

"Jesus Christmas...it was so much-GRUUUUUUUU" Michael sentence got cut off by him coughing and puking. The sounds made my stomach twist up again.

"No no michael you know how I get when you-GRUUUUUUU" We both kept puking and coughing for 10 minutes straight until finally it stopped. I sighed out of relief and let my back hit the cold wall with my legs sprawled out. Michael had did the same and we both turned our heads slowly to each other. We both looked destroyed.

Michael was about to say something until I stopped him.

"Nope. Just-just don't say anything until tomorrow.." I heard him sniffle along with a soft wet slapping sound. I looked at him, furrowing my eyebrows. This man was jacking off while crying.

"Are you really beating your dick and crying right now?" He sniffled and quickened his pace.

"Shut up. He has feelings too and right now he's in pain. He has never been so traumatized by another man's dick so I'm trying to relieve him so pain" His voice cracked as if he was about to break down. I ran my fingers through my hair.

Man...what the hell?