That Time I Got Reincarnated...

By Isekai_Maker

You died from sleep deprivation, working in a 9 to 5 company rarely getting any sleep or days off. You rememb... More

Waking up
Meeting Rimuru's fated one
Waking up and Meeting Orges
Naming the Ogres
Announcement
Meeting Gabiru and a Dryad
Announcement 2
The Battle of Satisfaction
Sorry
The King appears and A new Nation arises
A Loli Appears
The Kingdoms of Falmuth and Blumund
Charybdis - A truly BRUH moment
Meeting and Saving the Children
Beach Chapter
Delegation Time pt 1
Delegation pt 2 - Dwarven Kingdom
The Wrath of Y/N pt 1
The Wrath of Y/n pt 2
The Wrath of Y/n pt 3
An Upgraded Slime Rises
Old Friend + An unexpected people
The Meeting among Leaders
Meeting among Leaders pt 2
Clayman's plan
The Discussion of Battle - Walpurgis is near
Walpurgis is set
Walpurgis - The fight
Not a chapter just a vote
Walpurgis - Ending
Christmas in Novus Roma
Confessions (Lemon)
Explanations
Is it a rematch or a war? pt 1
Is it a rematch or a war? pt 2
(Side Chapter) - Farming
(Side Chapter) - Summer
Y/n's Bio
The 7 Celestials
Relaxation before Diplomacy
Diplomacy
The Current map of the Tensei World
The Dungeon
More Dungeon Stuff
(Side Chapter) - The Spirit of Shizue-san
The Meeting of Races
The Meeting of Races pt 2
A Good Misunderstanding
Benimaru's Unintended Rivalry
Blacks
The Founder's Festival is Ready and Open
The Hero & The Kids - pt 1
The Hero & The Kids - pt 2
The Hero & The Kids - Finale
The Tournament - Quarter Finals
The Tournament - Semi-Finals
(Inter-Chapter) - Money
The Tournament - Finals
Chating with the Hero
Cooperation pt 1
IDK what to name this...
Cooperation pt 2
Side Chapter - How did Janemba get here?
Diablo's Reward
The Western Union - Invitation
The Western Union - Meeting Day
The Western Union - Idiots
Multiversal Stake
The Western Union - Beat Down
Assassination Plot
Union Memberstate
Announcement!
The Finale

Title.exe has stopped (Lemon kinda)

632 9 0
By Isekai_Maker

(A/n: Originally I was going to make this a regular chapter but I decided to do some lewdness since it's been a while from the first one. Also, I didn't realize I took a 2-week break since last time but there's a good reason: school, my school is preparing us for tests/exams and the regents. Charter school man... Anyway onto the lemon!)

________________________________________

Y/n's pov

Milim: "Where do you think you're going?~". Milim grabbed my shoulder as I tried to exit.

"T-to Rim..." I said as my head slowly turned to meet Milim's.

Milim: "Hmm~ No. You're staying here with me."

"Can we do this later? This is an important event for everyone."

Milim: "No is no Y/n~. Now, we're having sex whether you like or not! *pulls Y/n to the bed*".

Milim: "Oh, and don't worry we won't be doing it for weeks this time. Only tonight till morning."

"... That's... good..." I said sarcastically.

Milim: "Hehe... How about this. If you can make me cum first I'll let you go."

Suddenly, as if I gained some will of fire, I swapped places with Milim I became determined to win this! If I can just make her cum first I can leave and do stuff... Actually, what will I do? I could visit the kids maybe train them or something. 

*poof* 

Chibi Saiyan Y/n: "Do this for your pride! Leaving a challenge is a disgrace for us, Saiyans! Show her that you will not back down! Use that will of fire to prove it!"

*poof* 

Chibi Human Y/n: "Y'know. Maybe it's better if you just stay and not win? I mean, look at it! Look at that god-given body you can smash! Let her dominate! Let us go more than just till morning!"

Chibi Saiyan Y/n: "What?! No! Don't listen to this pervert, Y/n. Listen to me, to your body, your pride!".

Chibi Human Y/n: "Pffft... What does this guy know about the bliss of sex? I'll tell you, nothing. Come on, let's enjoy this! Listen to me, your mind."

'Arrrggghhhh... Both of you shut it! I'll just do what I have to do. Pride or not, I'm going to win this!'

Chibi Saiyan/Human Y/n: "Fine."

*poof*

'Now where was I?... Oh!'

I pulled Milim towards me and swapped my place with hers. Making me the one on top, giving me the advantage.

"I'm going to win this and dominate you!"

Milim: "I would love to see you try~." She taunted.

"You asked for this!". I said as I began to kiss Milim on the neck and slowly moved down to her pussy. But as I went closer and closer to the area, Milim's hands forced my head back up.

Milim: "N-no, that's against the rules. Use your dick and while you're at it continue kissing me."

With Milim saying this I complied and inserted inside Milim.

Milim: "Mmm~ It's been a while since I could feel this."

"You're being very easy to please. I thought you would at least hold in your moans or be quiet."

Milim: "You aren't making me cum so it doesn't make matter."

"Then I'll make it matter."

Milim: "I'd like to see-!".

I began to move faster and harder as I wanted to make Milim lose.

Milim: "I... I was- oh~ rea- mmmphh~..." I moved my lips to Milim's, closing her mouth with kisses as I didn't want her to moan out loud in case anyone would hear us. As I planted my lips on hers, her arms and legs wrapped around me as if she felt the need to trap me. 

Milim: "Y-you've... Mmm~... fallen into my t-trap!"

'Dammit. It was a trap!'

"Oi, this wasn't part of the-". 

Millim: "Shut up and continue!"

I did as she said, not cause she's forcing me! But what I'm about to do will be payback! I wrapped my arms around Milim and lifted her, momentarily surprising her as we were now in a sitting-up position.

I manually moved Milim up and down. Which was a bad idea, a very bad idea.

*grip*

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, o-". As Milim hold onto me with a strong to which hurt, as my dialogue said. I felt that my dick felt was being clenched by Milim's pussy which caused me to be stiff and in turn, caused me to grip her back.

Milim: "*holds breaths then breathes slowly with a unsteady pattern* I- *breathes* almost lo- *breathes* lost there... Hehehe..."

 "... S-same *breathes* here. I- it feels painful." I said as my breathing pattern was also unsteady.

"I'm going to continue." In response, Milim nods. Which prompted me to move again.

(A/n: And this process continues for 3 times.)

"Let's admit that it's a tie."

Milim: "Fine. But I do want Author to make a alternate scene. This chapter is kinda short."

"... Yay..."

A/n: "Who said I would? You guys are just fictional, you can't do shit to me!"

.

.

.

.

.

Milim: "Author lives in 58-"

A/n: "Okay, okay! Damn, you didn't have to expose me."

"But aren't you the one writing this and what I'm saying?"

A/n: "..."

"..."

A/n: "..."

"..."

A/n: "MADE IN HEAVEN! This universe shall now be reset and all that has been talked shall be erased!"

(1 Universe Reset Later)

*thump* *Breathing*

"I... liked it. Even though I didn't if that makes sense."

Milim: "It makes sense. But I'm *yawn* pretty tired." 

"Me too. Me t- *sleeps*".

Milim's pov

"Y/n?". I get no response. Good... That's good...

???: "*Claps*"

"I did what you want."

???: "Yes. Yes you did. And I do commend you for it."

"Just do what you have to do and leave."

???: "Is that anyway to talk to the ultimate fighter?" He said as he walked closer to Y/n. Having his tail close to Y/n's skin, piercing it and absorbing his blood.

???: "Perfect. Just like me. Though will he be able to give me a challenge? All the others fell easily except for that blasted child, Gohan."

"Leave Cell. You got what you wanted."

Cell: "Oh, and I did. And I should thank you".

Cell: "Butter fingers. Hahaha. Oh, don't look at me like that." 

"I swear, when Y/n finds out what you did to me he'll kill you!"

Cell: "I would like to that happen. *pop*".

*sobs*

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry, Y/n."

____________________________________

Wow... from horny to wtf, I'm I right... Well, anyway here's your meme oh and I won't be back again till school ends to I focus on this a lot more. 

Meme:

Double Meme: 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 2.8K 21
[The images used is drawn by the original Creator's of the anime and some talented artist. Only the editing is done by me] Goku needed one more perso...
371 11 10
Based on my Xenoverse 2 character and set in an Alternative Dragon Ball What If Universe, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, and Dragon Ball...
153K 4.5K 44
Hello there I am Alice .. I work night shifts for those sex depressed guys! One day I die and get reincarnated in .. ? THAT TIME I GOT REINCARNATED A...
13.6K 285 31
basically some guy dies and gets reincarnated in a new world neither the MHA or DB series' belong to me it's only this story cover or whatever it's c...