Home? ||DreamwastakenxOC||

By Ranzz_4

"What do we have here?" He said as he crouched down to my level. "Why are you running from l'manburg? Are yo... More

Introduction
Chapter one - Ophelia
Chapter two - The DreamSMP
Chapter three - The Dream Team
Chapter four - Training
Chapter five - Letter of Surrender
Chapter six - History of The War
Chapter seven - Spy
Chapter eight - Countdown
Chapter nine - A Sincere Letter
Chapter ten - Tommy
Chapter eleven - Goodmorning
Chapter twelve - The Meeting
Chapter thirteen - The Woods
Chapter fourteen - Goodbye
Chapter fifteen - Wilbur
Chapter sixteen - Calm Down
Chapter seventeen - Panick Attack
Chapter eighteen - Our Spot
Chapter nineteen - The Cause of it All
Chapter twenty - Confusion
Chapter twenty one - The Election
Chapter twenty two - Snapped
Chapter twenty three - House Visit
Chapter twenty four - Election Results
Chapter twenty five - Banished
Chapter twenty six - Prisoner
Chapter twenty seven - Father
Author's note
Chapter twenty eight - Inside Man
Chapter twenty nine - How Do You Know Me?
Chapter thirty one - Unlikely Alliance
Chapter thirty two - E
Chapter thirty three - Champ
Chapter thirty four - Techno
Chapter thirty five - Are We The Bad Guys?
Chapter thirty six - The Beginning
Chapter thirty seven - The Festival
Chapter thirty eight - Little Piggy
Chapter thirty nine - Awake
Chapter forty - Family
Chapter forty one - Ophelia?
Chapter forty two - Get Through
Chapter forty three - Answers
Chapter forty four - Tommy vs. Technoblade?
Chapter forty five - Emotions
Chapter forty six - Avian

Chapter thirty - Heart to Heart

74 4 0
By Ranzz_4

Ophelia's pov

Tommy had argued with me for a good while saying Dream was a threat and would never help us and that he was on Schlatt's side. I ignored his arguments and sent him on his way. I would have gone myself but Wilbur refused to let me go anywhere with my injuries and Dream wasn't answering any of their communicators. Plus I had lost mine to Schlatt.

I was now sat on a bed in a corner of the ravine the boys called Pogtopia. Wilbur and Techno were sat on the other side of the ravine as Will explained my memory situation to the pig hybrid. I still had no clue who the hell he was because Tommy and Wilbur refused to tell me and wouldn't allow Techno to tell me either.

I didn't want to face Dream, but I knew if I didn't talk to him in person he wouldn't believe I was safe. I knew he would continue to help Schlatt and my brothers would end up severely injured or worse.

To be honest though I was a little surprised Dream had actually done what Schlatt said. It made me rethink the whole situation. If he really didn't care about me and let Schlatt kill me it would have been better for him. Tommy would have broke and he could have used that to his advantage. He could have taken all his land back.

But he didn't. Instead he did everything Schlatt told him to so he could protect me. But if he wanted to protect me why did he try to use me against Tommy in the first place? It doesn't make any sense!

"Tommy I swear to God if your lying to me I won't hesitate to kill you." I heard someone say from the top of the stairs.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Tommy said as they made their way down the stairs into the ravine. I turned to look at the top of the stairs making eye contact with none other than the man in the mask.

Dream's pov

She's here. She's really here.

"Um...Dream." Tommy spoke from behind me.

"Yeah?" I said absent mindedly, still staring at the girl covered in bruises sat on a bed on the other side of the ravine.

"Keep walking dumbarse." The teen grumbled from behind me, clearly annoyed at me blocking the path. I glared at him before continuing my walk down the stairs. Tommy had come to me saying Ophelia wanted to see me. I didn't believe him of course but...but now she's right there in front of me.

---

"Dream!" A boy with a British accent whisper shouted from somewhere in the trees just outside of Manburg. "Pst! Dream!" I looked around for anyone who might say something before going into the forest

"Tommy?" I questioned once I recognized his fluffy blonde hair from behind a bush. He stood from his excuse of a hiding spot. "What the hell do you think your doing here?! You've been banned from Manburg." I whisper shouted back as I pulled out my axe.

"Woah woah woah! Hold on! Hold on!" He spoke frantically, putting his hands up in surrender. I paused. Tommy had aggravated me many many times but he's Ophelia's brother. She would never forgive me if I killed him.

"What!" I stated sharply, annoyed with myself for giving in.

"Ophelia told me to find you since you won't answer any of mine or Wilbur's fucking calls!" I put down my axe.

"What do you mean 'Ophelia told you to find me'?" I questioned harshly. He gave me a confused look before it seemed to dawn on him.

"Oh right right you don't know. Ophelia escaped Schlatt's shity prison last night." No way. I wanted to believe him but it's Tommy. There was only one way I would believe him. And that was if I saw her myself.

"Where is she." It was more like a demand than a question.

"I'll take you to her since Will won't let her out of the base, but you have to swear you won't tell anyone where our base is." He said, glaring at me.

"If your not lying I won't tell a soul." He grinned and started to walk before I grabbed his arm, stopping him. He turned to yell at me but I spoke first. "But if you are lying Tommy...I will tell all of Manburg where you are and make sure you and your brothers are caught and killed." I threatened. He nodded with a confused look etched on his face. I released his arm and followed him to Pogtopia.

---

Wilbur had stood from his seat and walked over to the bottom of the strange stairs.

"Dream."

"Wilbur." We both nodded at each other and he stepped back so I could get past. A man named Technoblade, who I had quarreled with in the past, was leaned up against one of the ravine walls with his arms crossed watching me as I made my way to Ophelia.

The tension was high and everyone was watching me like they were waiting for me to make one wrong move so they could kill me. Well...try and kill me. It didn't matter though. I ignored them all. Tommy's harsh glares. Wilbur's watching eyes. And Techno's huff as I past him. I was only focused on Ophelia.

"Hey." She said when I finally reached her.

"Hey." I replied. A small smile making its way onto my face. That smile quickly faded though once I got a good look at her injuries. I clenched my fists and furrowed my eyebrows.

"What the hell did he do to you?" I growled just loud enough for only her to hear. She didn't respond. Instead she stood from the bed and limped to a room at the back of the ravine. She stopped at the doorway and gestured for me to follow.

I could feel her brothers eyes on me. Each one burning my skin with the same warning. Not to follow her. Of course I didn't listen though. I walked through the entrance into a giant underground farm. Techno. Of course. Only he would build a giant underground potato farm as big as this one.

I stopped once we were somewhat inside and turned back around to face her. She went over to the wall and slid down to the floor. She looked awful.

"Ophelia." I muttered as I sat down next to her and placed a hand on her cheek. "Please...tell me what happened."

"Stop." She said while she removed my hand from her face. "Stop pretending you care. I know why you really helped me remember? I don't need your fake sympathy." She said sternly.

"I'm not pretending...but if you really believe that, why bring me here in the first place?" She sighed.

"Because I need to know. I need to know why you did what Schlatt said if you were only pretending to care. Why would you follow his every order?" She questioned. I smiled. I knew my answer, but I didn't know weather or not she would believe me.

"Because I love you." I said with adoration. Her breath hitched and she stared at me.

Ophelia's pov

"You...you love me?" I inquired quietly. The words shocked me.

"Yes. And I hate seeing you in so much pain. So please...talk to me. Tell me what happened. I'm here for you." He took my hand in his as he spoke. I couldn't believe it. After everything I've heard from my brothers and even George and Sapnap I knew Dream wasn't a very emotionally attached person. So him sitting here with me, risking my brothers hearing him, confessing to me...it ment a whole lot.

I felt a silent tear slip from my eye before he pulled me in for a hug. I put my head on his chest and we sat in a comfortable scilence while he rubbed soothing circles on my back.

"Schlatt was looking for my father." I blurted after some time. I lifted my head from his chest and he looked down at me to meet my eyes.

"Your father? Why was he looking for your father?" I let out a heavy sigh and layed my head back down.

"I asked myself the same thing...at least for a while." I spoke slowly as I stared at the ground which had become the most interesting thing in the world to me at the moment. "That was until yesterday when...when he walked into my cell with my dad close behind." He didn't respond. He didn't even move, so I continued. "Schlatt needed me to tell him the location of my father, but the problem was I didn't remember. That's when he resorted to physical and verbal violence to make me remember. And it worked. I remembered the day I decided to track him, so I would know he wasn't anywhere near me or Tommy." I explained to him the rest about what happened on the day I escaped only leaving out the part about my wings and inhuman strength. When I was finished I sat up and waited for him to say something. Anything.

"So...your dad is here, in the SMP, after you." He stated more to himself.

"Yes."

......................................................................

1558 words

Pls read

Ok so lets start with the obvious. It's been a while. I haven't updated in like a month. And I feel bad but I honestly had no motivation to write. I was so busy with work and school classes that I chose to do over the summer instead of in the school year that by the time I had time to write a chapter all I wanted to do was relax. And writing a chapter sort of felt more like a chore than a relaxing end to my day.

Another thing, I haven't updated at all after Technoblade died and I sort of feel like I need to say something. I honestly still can't believe he's really gone and I don't even know what to say. I know we all miss him, and I just hope he knew how much he had done for his fans and how much of an impact he has been in our lives. Rest in peace blood God.

Hope your having a good day/night. Please vote if you enjoyed the chapter and bye.

Author out o7

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.4K 25
"How do you feel about Fairies?" "I'm not supposed to be talking to you..." "Care to dance?" "You can't be here!" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
3.9K 174 19
DreamCore and L'Manburg. Two rival kingdoms that break into battle when one sends a threat and attacks the other. Many think L'Manburg has the upper...
227K 7K 64
{Completed!} {First ever fanfiction, so it's really cringy and there are a lot of grammar mistakes, but that's what makes it old. (Like Philza Minecr...
31.5K 588 19
Cover art creds to @basiclollo on Twitter! <3 (edited by me) ⚠️❌[DISCONTINUED] ❌⚠️ Upon y/n's arrival after years away from Wilbur, war strikes ne...