tales from Belwood: early day...

By crystal_pro_2024

with summer having come to an end, and ben having his biggest battle yet, he will have to adjust to life back... More

Episode 1: back to Bellwood.
Episode 2 - first day.
Episode 3 - paying a little visit.
Episode 4 - animo's new Evo
Episode 5 - A talk.
episode 6 - trying to fit in.
Episode 7 - the evo in the classroom.
Episode 8 - checkup.
Episode 9 - battle by the beach.
Episode 10 - providence
Chapter 11 - a history lesson.
Chapter 12 - a charming experience.
Episode 13 - camping in the woods.
Episode 14 - the fastest racer.
Episode 15 - a Xingo to far.
Episode 16 - Evos around the world.
Episode 17 - chase through Bellwood.
Episode 18 - nobody will talk about the weather.
Episode 19 - one last dance.
Episode 20 - escape from Abysus.
episode 21 - new roommate
Episode 22 - adventures in adrenaland.
Episode 23 - student film.
Episode 24 - the nemesis of nemeses
Episode 25 - heroes unite (again)
Episode 26 - trouble in Hong Kong part 1: the old gang.
Episode 27 - trouble in Hong Kong part 2: a decibel to high.
Episode 28 - snowed in.
Episode 29 - providence check in.
Episode 30 - breached
Episode 31 - a muddy reception
Episode 32 - Movie night
Episode 33 - wishing to be home alone
Episode 34 - trip to MT rushmore
Episode 35 - forever hunted
Episode 36 - into the T.A.P
Episode 37 - what lies beneath.
Episode 38 - preperations.
Episode 39 - a plan in action.
Episode 40 - downtime
Episode 41 - trapped in providence.
Episode 42 - the werewolf.
Episode 43 - what's up with the watch.
Episode 44 - dimensional disruption part 1: when the bens attack.
Episode 45 - dimensional disruption part 2: breached.
Episode 46 - the trouble in Abysus
Episode 47 - starting to assemble an army.
Episode 48 - basic training.
Episode 49 - let me out.
Episode 50 - expanding the force.
Episode 51 - let's not Forgetie about this.
Episode 52 - the history of the nanite event.
Episode 53 - double agent.
Epilogue:

Episode 54 - bringing everything to an end.

35 2 0
By crystal_pro_2024

White: so, this war is happening in a weeks' time?

Bobo: yes, and we're not going to be prepared, he's using fear to keep all the Evos in line.

However, as Bobo was talking, he got a call from rex.

Bobo: looks like it's time for an update.

He put it on speaker phone and instead of hearing rex, they heard the voice of van Kleiss.

Van Kleiss: hello monkey.

Bobo: who put you on the line.

Bobo: I have a message for you to...

Bobo: you're on speaker phone and everybody's here.

Van Kleiss: oh, then I won't have to repeat myself. You're all going to let me walk right into providence and you're not going to stop me.

White: and why would we do that?

Van Kleiss: because, I have your precious asset.

Rex: don't listen to him, we can handle ourselves here.

Six: we?

Van Kleiss: yes, he's somehow managed to turn my right-hand man against me. Impressive.

Rex: you did this by being a jerk to him and all the other Evos you claim to fight for.

Van Kleiss: another word out of you and I'll make sure you can never run those lips again.

He hangs up the phone and ben look at his omnitrix.

Ben: I'm not letting him get hurt, and if he's converted Biowulf to our side then I'm helping him to.

Max: what's your plan ben?

Ben: I'll go astronaut jetray, fly over there and use way big to crack him wide open, what more is there to say.

Gwen: you might hurt rex and Biowulf.

Circe: I'll go with you. I'm not going to let van Kleiss hurt him anymore.

Noah: if you think you're doing this without me, then you're just wrong.

Ben: are you sure guys, astronaut jetray can get pretty fast.

Ben explained as he activated the omnitrix and switched to jetray's symbol.

Noah looks at Circe who nods yeah: we're sure.

Six: then it's up to us to defend providence.

White: no, you'll be needed in Bellwood with the other super powered people we have access to.

Kevin: time for some bashmouth.

The Hong Kong gang look at each other and smirk.

Lucy: and what are the rest of you going to do?

White: set up an escape route for the people of Bellwood, try and get ahead of any casualties.

Max: now that I can do.

White: use your chopper to get people out of Bellwood.

Gwen: I'll go with you max.

Glitch: then who should I go with?

Gwen: Noah's going to need some support if he's going up against van Kleiss and what's left of his pack.

Glitch accepts the logic, and he jumps over to Noah, bonding to him.

Glitch: I am going to be tapping into your own biological reserves to help keep me powered up for longer. If I do this right, we might be able to keep each other fuled.

Noah: I get the battle suit? Awesome.

Julie: I'll call home and get the evacuation started.

Annie and Clair: I'll do the same.

They all call back to their parents and they got the evacuation moving, knocking on everybody's door and getting them to leave for the desert, although not everybody was able too or willing to leave. Ben changed into omni-naught jet ray, he grabbed onto Noah and Circe, and they flew off.

DR holiday: I still don't like that the children are going up against van Kleiss, especially since all of those unstable nanites have only made him bigger.

Gwen: bens still got Waybig he can use, not to mention they have glitch with them, and Circe is a great fighter.

White: we need to go and collect those allies that you've been creating.

Julie: show me the way to a jet and I'll shoot off.

White: you'll be going with Hutton.

Gwen: I've changed my mind; I'm going with them.

Max: aw, why?

Gwen: if they're going to collect our, I'm not going to say friends, they need to know it's the real deal, they're going to believe me.

Annie: I think I'll just stick back.

Clair: that's probably for the best.

Annie just took a step back as the recruitment team shot off in the biggest ship that providence could give them.

White: DR holiday, I need you to stay with max.

DR holiday: understood.

The others ran off, the combat team of lucy, Kevin, the Hong Kong and six were standing at the Bellwood beach, waiting for the drop off of the Evos and they watch as a giant wale landed from the sky and Kevin did something he had to hope wouldn't cause long lasting consequences. He removed his limiter and started cycling between his aliens.

Cricket: are you going to be ok like that?

Kevin: as long as I'm not like this for too long.

Six: then prepare to fight hard and fast.

The wale opened its mouth and an army of Evos of varying sizes and shapes. Somewhere spewing different elements and some looked more human than others. They charged forward and lucy started by throwing but at the fire Evos, causing it to dry and blind them. As Kevin was switching from alien to alien, he was creating fireballs, walls of crystals and many other elements to try and slow down the incoming flow of misguided Evos, however six wasn't holding back as he was making sure that they wouldn't get to town. The Hong Kong gang where using their powers to do what they could, cricket was using her song legs to give powerful kicks, tucc was grabbing onto people using his bandages and he started throwing the misguided Evos into each other while Skwydd caused some black out smoke with his nanite ink, as well as just being able to tank some of the heaver hits. In the town max and Dr holiday were going around collecting the people who couldn't make it out of town.

DR holiday: does anybody know of anybody else we should check out, just to be on the safe side?

Old woman: my nephew Johnny, he never leaves his home for anything.

Max: where does he live?

Old woman: on the other side of town.

They fly off and the recruitment team lands at their first stop, in billions tower.

Gwen: ben gave me this list not to long after he did his recruitments, we're looking for billy, captain nemesis, Tim Buktu, vin, hex and...

She gives off a long groan.

Gwen: and Charmcaster.

Clair: then we don't have a moment to waist.

Hutton: let the adult handle this situation, ok?

Gwen: he's not going to listen to you.

Hutton scoffed as they entered the town and found bully sitting in some kind of robotic suit.

Hutton: listen up soldier, you promised to help us and we're here to call it in.

Billy: and why should I listen to you?

Gwen: because we need your billy, the people of Bellwood need you and you'll be able to hold this over us when this is all over.

Billy: well, when you put it like that...

He gets up and starts flying upwards, hitting his head on the celling.

Julie: it's time to prove you're a hero, captain.

Captain nemesis grabs a hold of billy, and he flies off. Heading to joining the others in the fight. Gwen crosses them off of the list and moving on to grabbing the next person on the list, Tim Buktu. As they land in the jungle, Tim Buktu runs over and gives Gwen a hug.

Tim: there's my podcasting partner.

Clair: you do podcasts with this guy?

Gwen: once a month, it's hard to do it on his schedule.

Julie: do you think I can go on that podcast some time?

Tim: I don't see why not.

Gwen: the time for that battle ben told you about has come.

Tim: consider me in, is this the ship to get me there?

Gwen: we've got a few more people to get first. And up next if the best one, vin.

Clair: like the vin from that race?

Julie: what race?

Clair: weren't you there?

Julie: not really, I was probably at tennis practice.

Hutton: we don't have time for this.

Tim: who's the buzz kill?

Gwen: we'll explain it on the way.

They fly off and head to Vin's house where they find that he was with LaGrange.

Gwen: vin, it's time.

Vin immediately dropped everything and got into his car.

LaGrange: what's going on?

Gwen: unless you want to be a hero, you need to stay out of this.

LaGrange: will I be allowed to hurt people?

Gwen: I guess.

LaGrange: count me in, you can fill me in along the way.

He gets into his own car, and they drive them into the providence ships. Finally, they start to look around for Charmcaster and hex, however they teleport right into the ship.

Hutton: did they just teleport in?

Gwen: they use magic.

Charmcaster: it's time, isn't it?

Gwen: yeah, it is I know you don't want to work with us but...

Hex: this is to keep ourselves safe.

Hutton: is there anybody else?

Gwen: nope, that's it. back to Bellwood, I hope providence has been able to keep them back.

They star making their way back while ben, Noah and Circe landed in Abysus, and they found it weirdly abandoned. As they landed ben timed out and they made their way inside.

Noah: you weren't kidding, that was fast.

Circe stopped for a moment and her Evo jaw extended out as she puked, sending out a weird soundwave that cracked the bricks further.

Ben: are you ok Circe?

Circe: I just... need a... minute.

She manages to catch her breath and they walked into the main room. Finding that Biowulf and rex were tied up with van Kleiss, Dr animo and skalamander standing in the way.

Ben: hand them over you overgrown plant.

Van Kleiss: I don't think I will.

Breach shows up and she tries to throw a breach at them, the group managed to get out of the way and ben changed into omni-kix humungousaur, and he slammed his tail down, knocking over the pack while van Kleiss had to take a step back to keep himself balanced.

Ben: I've got big and ugly, can you two handle the other 3?

Circe: we can try.

They jump forward and glitch recognises DR animo and makes it his priority. Noah being forced along leaving Circe to fight breach and skalamander herself. However, she tried reasoning with them.

Circe: come on guys, you don't want to do this.

Breach: no, I'd love to do this.

Circe: come on skalamander, I might not know you well but are you just going to stand by and let him do this to rex and Biowulf.

Skalamander: if it's what van Kleiss says is for the best then I believe him.

Circe: and that's the problem. You trust him on this. Look at him and tell me he's trustworthy.

He looked over and watched as he was trying to fight off humungousaur, and he was starting to fail as humungousaur was using his tail to fight back., using its sonic vibrations to get some solid hits in on van Kleiss, ripping part of his skin, but watching as it regenerated itself.

Ben: I don't have much time here.

Meanwhile Noah tried to turn around, but glitch was making sure to put a stop to DR animo.

Glitch: if we stop DR animo he'll be unable to create any more Evos.

Noah: but ben's in trouble. Isn't your whole thing protecting him?

Glitch: normally yes but Benjamin can take care of himself while he's humungousaur. Until he times out defeating DR animo is my main priority.

He lands a massive punch on DR animo, and he goes flying back.

DR animo: that was a good hit, but I've got an even better one.

He tried to hit glitch, missing and giving glitch an opportunity to nock DR animo out.

Circe: is this what you want?

Skalamander: no, I just don't want to live in fear.

Circe: if you stay with van Kleiss then you'll always be living in fear. Just for a different reason.

Breach: she's lying to you. Van Kleiss is the way to the future of Evos.

Circe responds by screeching at breach and sending her flying back into a breach.

Circe: it's not my place to tell you what you can and can't do, but please, think about it.

She runs off and teams up with ben and Noah were attacking van Kleiss and starting to get some real damage in on him.

Van Kleiss: I am invincible, and no one can stop me now

Ben: oh yeah.

He gets ready to slam down his tail and he times out before the tail makes contact with the ground. He timed out and van Kleiss loomed above him.

Van Kleiss: time for this to all come to an end.

He raised his foot and before he could stomp down on ben, Biowulf tackles him, and rex builds his smack hands to lay on the beat down.

Ben: was he going to step on me?

Noah: I think he hates kids.

Circe runs over to rex and gave him a kiss.

Noah: get a room you two.

Rex: you and Clair kiss literally everywhere.

Noah: shut up.

Ben: can we focus on the giant mess in the room?

However, from under van Kleiss a portal opens up and he's brought through a breach to Bellwood with the group just barely being able to make it. skalamander loosing part of the crystal that makes up his arm. However, it quickly reformed, and they met up with the rest of the combat team.

Ben: shouldn't the plumbers be all over this?

Six: there busy dealing with a situation in space. Something about a hypno moth being stolen.

Ben: all right, fair enough. So, what's the plan?

However, before anybody could speak, some of the Abysus dirt from the water came up and started to feed into him. Suddenly rex started building and rebuilding his tools to try and drain himself of his active nanites.

Biowulf: what are you doing?

Rex: I need to be drained of most of my nanites.

Lucy: and why's that?

Rex: something about his nanites have changed, I can cure him.

Bobo: was that your big plan?

Rex: I needed the perfect moment so that breach couldn't just snatch him up. Now that providence has managed to find a way to counteract her breaches, I just needed him close enough for us to get him there.

Kevin: that would be a good plan if we could get in close to him.

He takes a step forward and he is clearly going to the providence base.

Noah: I hate to alarm you guys but he's on the move again.

Kevin reinserted his limiter and changed into rush, knowing he only had a few minutes to get to van Kleiss and ben changed into omni-kix XLR8, rex built his rex ride letting, Circe and bobo get onto it, leaving six with his hoverboard. As they manage to catch up to van Kleiss, they start climbing his massive plant body and he starts swatting them. However, as ben and Kevin timed out, they found themselves barely able to cling on, that is before a massive providence ship shows up and from it drops out the team that Gwen and the others had just gathered. The giant van Kleiss monster was hit by the twin cars of vin, who had the kids with him, and LaGrange and it sent the outer shell stumbling back. Tim was able to use his time in the jungle to help climb the creature and when billy and captain nemesis returned after trying to round up some of the fleeing Evos and they start attacking him. Those who were on the ground managed to jump onto him, climbing up the vines.

Rex: I need to get into this plant monster.

Kevin: hot shot should burn this guy right up.

Ben: I'll use Heatblast, you use thronblade, try and get some control of the plants.

Kevin: why can't you use your Wildvine?

Ben: I don't know his code, ben prime turned me into him last time?

Kevin: fine.

He changed into thronblade while ben changed into Heatblast, and he managed to rip a part of the ground out and use it to start flying. He started shooting flames at the van Kleiss' giant plant form, but he didn't stop moving. Six got into the omni-chopper and he stood watching the battle.

Six: The Evos are getting close to the barricade. We need to go and hold them off.

DR holiday just looked down at the battlefield as the omni-chopper's door shut and they met up with the rest of the providence goon, shooting at the Evos while Annie ran forward and into the pile of Evos.

Max: what are you doing?

Annie: something that I've done before.

Max stopped blasting his blasters and six asked the grunts to stop, not that many of them listened, however when Hutton asked them to stop, they did so, and they watched as a spontaneous bit of rain just turned the sand into a mush and some of the Evos sunk in. Annie just grabbed the blaster that had been dangling from over her shoulder and she started blasting all the Evos she could see trying to get to the barricade.

Max: she's good.

DR holiday: it is impressive that all of that just randomly happened.

Meanwhile back with van Kleiss he was still putting up some resistance to the magic bands that hex and Charmcaster had placed around him.

Charmcaster: he's insane.

Hex: how is he breaking through them? Theses chains should be unbreakable.

Gwen: you've got this you two.

Van Kleiss started swiping at the air, trying to knock ben off of his flying platform and as van Kleiss managed to whack ben to the ground, he manages to activate the omni-kix and he managed to pick himself back up. Meanwhile Circe jumped off of the van Kleiss monster and she landed on LaGrange car.

LaGrange: what are you doing little girl?

LaGrange just drive the other way.

LaGrange turns around and Circe starts screeching at van Kleiss, making him have to try harder to pull himself forward. Finally, inside of the vines and dirt, Kevin was able to clear and opening to van Kleiss and rex managed to grab onto him.

Van Kleiss: what are you doing?

Rex: what I have to.

He managed to start curing van Kleiss and while van Kleiss tried to rip rex off of him, Kevin used his vines to hold van Kleiss' arms back everyone on the outside watched as van Kleiss started getting smaller and smaller and his plant mech disintegrated into dirt, some of the other Evos that where attacking the town watched as van Kleiss returned to a normal size. Rex getting to maximum capacity for nanites.

Van Kleiss: but I was incurable.

Rex: and they we washed you away and brought you back.

Van Kleiss: but what about Abysus.

Rex: you managed to get all of the nanites that would do that to Abysus when you took more and more of those unstable nanites to keep yourself stronger.

Van Kleiss: how did you...?

Rex: did you really think I'd just willingly give myself up without some kind of plan. As soon as I shook your hand, I knew your nanites had changed, but if I had just cured you their breach would've just breached you out of there.

Van Kleiss: and what makes you so sure that she won't just breach me away now?

Rex: that little device on your chest, it merged with your body, and I may have taken the nanites that let you control Abysus, but I changed those ones. Now they act like device that providence made to make providence unbreachable.

Van Kleiss looked around at the different Evos who all watched. Biowulf and skalamander refused to look at him, being completely done with him now.

Evo1: but who's going to lead us?

Rex: I nominate Biowulf.

Biowulf: what?

Rex: you want what's best for all Evos and unlike van Kleiss, I can actually talk with you.

Circe: not to mention you do know when it's better to just back off.

Skalamander: you'd make for a great leader.

Biowulf walked forward, knowing what he had to do.

Vin: need a ride big guy?

Biowulf jumped on top of the car, and they all drove off to the active battlefield where lucy had to change back to a human form. As they approached the battlefield., Kevin changed into bashmouth, and he threw van Kleiss towards the group and the Hong Kong ga

g stood beside team Evo.

Rex: this is over, I've just cured van Kleiss and unless you all want to be cured, I suggest you back off.

Even the Hong Kong bad took a step back.

Cricket: I don't think I've ever seen you so serious.

Tucc: well, there was that one time in Oregon.

Skwydd: let him speak

Biowulf: come on, this battle is over.

Circe: we can all just live in peace. Trust me, it's possible.

Cricket: yeah, Evos and humans are living in harmony in Hong Kong.

Skwydd: I wouldn't call it harmony, but we're not constantly at each other's throats.

Six: we can't just let them run away.

Ben: they were just doing what their leader told them to do, you know like when you spent months tracking down a 10-year-old boy and his monkey.

Six: I see your point, but they've put the whole town in trouble, am I supposed to just ignore that?

Biowulf: I don't expect you to but take him as a piece offering. A way for us to peacefully part ways.

Six: accepted, now get out of here before I change my mind.

The Group of Evos get back into the flying wale and they flew off.

Ben: and where is animo?

Gwen: he ran off in the chaos of van Kleiss being cured and dragged off.

Ben: figures.

Gwen: we'll get him next time.

Rex: six, I've been thinking.

Six: yes?

Rex: there are a lot of Evos around the world that need my help.

Six: are you asking to join providence?

Rex: it's about time.

Six: accepted, anybody else looking to join providence?

Noah: I'd love to.

Six: unfortunately, you don't have any useful powers. Come back when you're 16 and we'll talk about it.

Rex: do you want to come Circe?

Circe: I don't know, they don't exactly treat Evos well there.

DR holiday: then come and help us understand what the best way to treat Evos is.

Circe looked back at the group, seeing that Gwen was giving her the thumbs up, and she meekly said that she'd go and at least try it out.

Kevin: you know what, I'm coming, and you can't stop me.

Max: you want to join providence Kevin?

Kevin: what can I say, I'd be the best way to fight the biggest and baddest guys. And if I save a few people while doing it then that's fine to.

Max: I'm proud of you Kevin.

Kevin: really?

he tried to play it off as a joke.

Bobo: if you're going their kid, then I'm going with you. Nobody is going to break up this unstoppable duo.

Rex: good to hear that, Bobo.

Cricket: I guess we'll be on our way then; can somebody give us a ride back to Hong Kong?

Max: I'll drop you off in a minute.

he gives rex a final hug and he takes off in the omni-chopper, bringing the Hong Kong gang with them, the providence grunts move off with DR holiday and six waiting behind.

Tim: so, what about us?

Six: you're all free to go.

Hex: too scared to lose against me again?

Ben: last time I checked we won that fight.

Hex: only because the robot child managed to undo his damage to your watch.

Six: last chance to leave before we decide to bring you in.

The villains leave going in separate directions as six gets a message from providence.

Six: there's some kind of giant bee woman trying to attack Bellwood and steel all of its bees.

Gwen: queen bee?

Noah: queen bee?

Ben: some who wants to steel all the bees in world or something like that.

Rex: then let's go and stop her.

he builds out his rex ride, letting Bobo jump on as he grabbed his blasters. Glitch got Noah into the air, and he grabbed onto Circe as they flew off, Kevin changed into rush and grabbing onto lucy, speeding off as Gwen looked at six who got onto his hoverboard and flew off with DR holiday managing to squeeze onto the hover board, still wearing her providence jumpsuit with a small blaster resting on her hips.

Gwen: come on ben.

Ben: It's hero time.

he changes into jetray and grabs onto Gwen, lining up with the team as they go to fight queen bee.

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 619 17
When Ben Tennyson gets suck in to another dimension where magic is real and fairies are real, he meets the winx club. At first, they dont see eye to...
12.7K 389 47
Book 1 of the Sequence series Y/n is a young scientist that works for InGen after the events on Isla Nublar with Jurassic World. Y/n is tasked with t...
1.3K 11 52
5 years after the events of ben gen rex, rex has moved up to being part of providence's special forces team. however, when an encounter with a new Ev...
507 26 7
on the last day of summer, everything that could go wrong hits ben at once. but with new friends and old friends alike, will he be able to come over...