tales from Belwood: early day...

crystal_pro_2024 tarafından

with summer having come to an end, and ben having his biggest battle yet, he will have to adjust to life back... Daha Fazla

Episode 1: back to Bellwood.
Episode 2 - first day.
Episode 3 - paying a little visit.
Episode 4 - animo's new Evo
Episode 5 - A talk.
episode 6 - trying to fit in.
Episode 7 - the evo in the classroom.
Episode 8 - checkup.
Episode 9 - battle by the beach.
Episode 10 - providence
Chapter 11 - a history lesson.
Chapter 12 - a charming experience.
Episode 13 - camping in the woods.
Episode 14 - the fastest racer.
Episode 15 - a Xingo to far.
Episode 16 - Evos around the world.
Episode 17 - chase through Bellwood.
Episode 18 - nobody will talk about the weather.
Episode 19 - one last dance.
Episode 20 - escape from Abysus.
episode 21 - new roommate
Episode 22 - adventures in adrenaland.
Episode 23 - student film.
Episode 24 - the nemesis of nemeses
Episode 25 - heroes unite (again)
Episode 26 - trouble in Hong Kong part 1: the old gang.
Episode 27 - trouble in Hong Kong part 2: a decibel to high.
Episode 28 - snowed in.
Episode 29 - providence check in.
Episode 30 - breached
Episode 31 - a muddy reception
Episode 32 - Movie night
Episode 33 - wishing to be home alone
Episode 34 - trip to MT rushmore
Episode 35 - forever hunted
Episode 36 - into the T.A.P
Episode 37 - what lies beneath.
Episode 38 - preperations.
Episode 39 - a plan in action.
Episode 40 - downtime
Episode 41 - trapped in providence.
Episode 42 - the werewolf.
Episode 43 - what's up with the watch.
Episode 44 - dimensional disruption part 1: when the bens attack.
Episode 45 - dimensional disruption part 2: breached.
Episode 46 - the trouble in Abysus
Episode 47 - starting to assemble an army.
Episode 48 - basic training.
Episode 49 - let me out.
Episode 50 - expanding the force.
Episode 51 - let's not Forgetie about this.
Episode 53 - double agent.
Episode 54 - bringing everything to an end.
Epilogue:

Episode 52 - the history of the nanite event.

20 2 0
crystal_pro_2024 tarafından

September of 2015:

Somewhere in a lab deep under Abysus.

9-year-old rex was just running around his parents' lab, trying to have some fun. As he kicked the soccer ball around the lab, someone walks into the lab and catches the ball.

Van Kleiss: it doesn't matter how many tests we run on theses nanites; something always goes wrong. They keep causing genetic mutations. Do you have any solutions?

Rafael: calm down van Kleiss, nobody said this would be easy.

Van Kleiss: and as the main communicator between you two and the consortium, I have to be kept in the loop and they want to see results. Without them, there's no more funding.

Violeta: well, you can tell them that if they want results then they can come down here and do this.

Rafael: careful honey, we don't want to rile up the most powerful people in the world.

9-year-old rex continued to try and let off some energy but as he tried to kick the ball again his older brother took it off him. Looking at him lovingly and throwing the ball out of the room and rex followed it, only to find that the door was locked. He sighed as he just returned to his room, alone as had become the norm for him.

Van Kleiss: and then there's the matter of Meechum's departure. The consortium is concerned, he's the second person to leave and they still have no results.

Rafael: he wanted better conditions and we just couldn't give them to him. How's the alpha nanite's tests coming along?

Caesar: unfortunately, it keeps on destroying the other nanites in an attempt to create a physical form. It isn't sustainable right now.

Violeta: I'm sure you'll figure it out son. As for now there's the matter of the other nanites to work on. The 5 that can help everybody, when properly used of course.

Van Kleiss left and he spotted rex alone in his room and he let out a sigh and started talking to himself.

Van Kleiss: this is no place to raise a child.

He walks off to Gabriel Rylander, who was working on the omega nanite.

November of 2015:

Inside the same lab as before.

Rex: come on Caesar, you promised you'd play with me.

Caesar: I know rex, and I hate to cancel on you, again but we're close to solving this issue with getting the nanites to work together. I just know it. not to mention we need to keep studying the specimen.

Rex: fine. I guess you'll just have to admit that I'm better then you.

Caesar: I do not care about such a title.

Rex: are you sure?

Caesar looks at his longing face and he sighs.

Caesar: you're really not going to let up until I do this, are you?

Rex: nope, come on, let's go and do something fun.

Caesar: but this is fun.

Rex: no, I mean something that normal people find fun.

Caesar just smiles as the pair head to the outskirts of the castle where they find the perfect spot for playing soccer, as long as they were careful as long as they were careful. However, rex started to get bold, impatient and he got overly cocky.

Rex: and here comes the infamous rex Salazar, the best soccer player in the world.

Caesar: careful little brother, you're playing too close to the...

Rex slipped, and he started falling down the large hill that the castle rested on. Caesar watched as rex started to fall down the hill, breaking his arm along the way. He ran down the hill, trying to catch rex but failing as he looked over rex, knowing that this wasn't going to be an incident he could just walk away from. He yelled out for help as some of people who were still in Abysus walked over and one of them made a call to the other Salazars. They rushed him up and hooked him up to a machine that was reading his body and its rapidly deteriorating state.

Violeta: what where you two doing?

Caesar: he wouldn't leave me alone until I played outside with him and while we were playing eh slipped and...

Rafael: that's enough, there's only one thing that can save him.

Violeta: are you sure about this?

Rafael: we've got them stable enough to make this work.

They placed rex down on the table and they injected him with nanites, watching as his body healed itself. They were relived and Caesar started to feel less guilty.

A few days later:

Rafael: we've seen the nanites in use. They can work, we just need more money and time. Just look at Bobo, his broken arm was almost instantly cured.

Black: unfortunately, the consortium needs to see this at work.

Violeta: we're not going to just let you take our child.

Black: then we have no choice. Goodbye Salazars.

Meanwhile in the lab, Caesar was watching over his brother, keeping monitor or his vitals.

Caesar: he's stable but something else is going on.

His parents walked into the room. Sitting down next to them, now scared.

Caesar: what's wrong?

Rafael: there going to shut us down.

Violeta: and I doubt that they'll just leave the meta nanites either, but there not ready for use.

Caesar: well...

Rafael: you have an idea, don't you?

Caesar: rex's body has been acting weirdly with the nanites, it's like they are listening to his thoughts,

Rafael: we can't just hide them in him.

Violeta: Caesar, why don't you go to your room?

Caesar walked off and his parents came up with a plan.

Early December of 2015:

In just a few minutes the castle was completely overrun with black pawns and leading them was black knight.

Black: I'm sorry Salazars, but you gave me no choice, now where is the child?

Violeta: run Caesar, get out of here.

Caesar: what about you and rex?

Violeta: just get in the pod and get out of here.

Caesar runs off and his parents just block the way to rex who was groggy and just waking up, falling in and out of consciousness. His memory wiped thanks to the nanites. His parents left Bobo with him, both of them being the only hope of figuring out how figuring out how to get the nanites to work. However, it didn't matter as rex and Bobo looked out of the bunker's door, spotting black knight getting close to the parents as they looked at each other, they threw something at a button on the wall to activate the bunker's locking door, and they looked at black knight. She grabbed a syringe filled with the nanites and injected herself with them as the nanites, just as the parents blew the nanite machine sky high. The wave of nanites being flung into the air in an invisible mist. Knowing it was the only way to spread out the meta nanites. One being hidden away all ready, but it's influence managing to stick into the syringe. Allowing black knight to survive the blast. As she pulled herself up, she ripped open the door to the bunker, spotting a terrified Bobo and rex. She dragged them into the only available ship, and she flew them back to providence.

Late December of 2015:

Waking up in a cage, rex looked around as he gasped for air.

Bobo: easy kid, hyperventilating isn't going to do anybody any favours.

Rex: you're a talking monkey?

Bobo: you've known for months.

Rex: I have?

Bobo: I guess she roughed you up more than I thought.

Rex: where are we?

Bobo: welcome to providence kid. The secret governmental base that is focused on keeping the unordinary. Not that they did that all too well.

Rex: what does that mean?

Bobo: the people who are funding this place funded the experiment that turned me into this and managed to keep you alive.

Rex looked around and he touched one of the bars, finding that it shocked him. However, he could he fit his hands through the energy bars of the cage, and he placed his hands on the panel that was controlling the energy cage.

Bobo: don't bother kid, I've tried every code I can think of.

However, the panel was covered in a circuitry pattern and the energy cage dispersed.

Bobo: well, that's new.

Rex: I have no idea what I did. I just asked it to turn off and it did.

Bobo: tell me later, let's get out of here.

As they tried running, however they were caught by a man in army attire and wearing sunglasses with his buzz cut black hair.

Six: where do you two think you're going?

Rex: out of here.

He built his B.F.S and he looks at it stunned before it reverts back into his hand. Six looked at him with hidden disbelief as he took them to the medical bay where they found a few different people watching something be disintegrated. Some kind of liquid like monster as they tried to get some new reading from it.

White: well, is there anything about this thing we can use?

DR fell: the creature is made out of nanites but theses nanites are not the same as the ones that have infected the earth.

Forever knight: I'm risking my neck out here to bring you theses alien prisoners and you're telling me that you can't use anything from them?

White: calm down Driscoll, we'll figure this out.

Black: we had better. With these things now swarming all of our bodies, we need a miracle, and we need it yesterday.

Six: I believe I have your miracle here. You said he's the kid of the people who made theses nanites.

Bobo: forget it. you want the other kid; besides this one's lost his memory.

Six drops them as rex tried to build his sword again, failing to do so, although his arm was covered in the same circuitry pattern as what covered the panel.

White: if he's useless then let's see what makes him up. If he was one of the first of these Evos, then his nanites should be different.

Rex: what's an Evo?

Dr fell: Exponentially Variegated Organism.

Bobo: and what do you plan on doing with the kid.

White: we're going to disassemble him on a molecular level. Try and see what makes him tick.

Rex tried to run away but forever night picked him up and thew him into the Evo disassembling machine and rex managed to keep the door open. White knight managed to push him in, but he was brought in with him.

White: don't let me stand in the way of figuring out how to stop this problem before it becomes a bigger problem.

Black: thank you for your sacrifice.

She pressed the button but before the doors could lock, rex managed to build his sword and used it to open up the door, running out as the doors slammed shut, locking with white knight still inside.

Six: shut the machine down.

DR fell you know as well as I do that, I can't just shut the machine down.

Rex ran over to the controls and the placed his hands on the machine, managing to shut it down, although the machine's door remained shut. While everybody was distracted rex and bobo managed to sneak out. Bobo complimenting rex while re continued to explain that he had no idea how he did anything he did.

Forever knight: that's it. I'm done with this. If you can't help me finish off the aliens that threaten us, then I'm out of here.

Black: I thought you wanted to help us deal with these nanites.

Forever knight: I don't care for the nanites anymore. The only part I care about is how it originates from alien technology.

Black: and how do you plan on stopping it? it's not like you can go back in time and stop them.

The forever knight left the room while six and black where left looking at an altered white knight. His skin now pale and his hair a pure white. Black still hiding her own nanite injection, the only thing that kept her alive during the nanite experiment. She knew of what it did to her, what she could now do, but she wanted to keep it secret as the rest of the consortium would want the same kind of upgrade she now had.

Present day:

After their encounter with the forgetie, the back was breached back to van Kleiss who was still standing tall and casting a shadow on all of them.

Van Kleiss: what do you mean you lost him?

Rex: it snuck up on us and made us forget that we even saw him. If it wasn't for the pictures, I took on my phone, I wouldn't even believe that we did have him.

Van Kleiss: no matter, we're almost ready to make our assault on Bellwood and providence with it.

Rex: I still don't see why we have to destroy Bellwood.

Van Kleiss: I know you have attachment to that place, but they hate Evos and with providence being so close to Bellwood it's a necessary evil.

Biowulf: what about Circe and the other Evos that are in providence?

Van Kleiss: we'll free those Evos. Circe has chosen her side and we gave her a chance and she blew it. And yet, rex's love for her brought him to the correct side of history.

Rex: what are you on about?

Van Kleiss: it's clear that you have affections for the girl, which is why I'll give you one last chance to get her back over to the side of the Evos. We both know that providence has some kind of plan to try and stop us. That will be your final chance.

Rex looked down, disappointed with himself but knowing he had a plan. He walked out with the pack who seemed to notice that something was wrong with him.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

53.2K 560 19
Dr. Psychobos makes one last attempt to get his nemtrix back from the Galvan, Axmuth, once he gets he finally manages to get away he realizes he's tr...
4.5K 39 15
what if during the events of benwolf when ben turned back human he was split into two versions of himself as the original ben remains with his family...
507 26 7
on the last day of summer, everything that could go wrong hits ben at once. but with new friends and old friends alike, will he be able to come over...
12.3K 154 9
After losing his family, friends and even his home world, Ben Tennyson, hero of the universe gets transported to another world after defeating his gr...