tales from Belwood: early day...

By crystal_pro_2024

with summer having come to an end, and ben having his biggest battle yet, he will have to adjust to life back... More

Episode 1: back to Bellwood.
Episode 2 - first day.
Episode 3 - paying a little visit.
Episode 4 - animo's new Evo
Episode 5 - A talk.
episode 6 - trying to fit in.
Episode 7 - the evo in the classroom.
Episode 8 - checkup.
Episode 9 - battle by the beach.
Episode 10 - providence
Chapter 11 - a history lesson.
Chapter 12 - a charming experience.
Episode 13 - camping in the woods.
Episode 14 - the fastest racer.
Episode 15 - a Xingo to far.
Episode 16 - Evos around the world.
Episode 17 - chase through Bellwood.
Episode 18 - nobody will talk about the weather.
Episode 19 - one last dance.
Episode 20 - escape from Abysus.
episode 21 - new roommate
Episode 22 - adventures in adrenaland.
Episode 23 - student film.
Episode 24 - the nemesis of nemeses
Episode 25 - heroes unite (again)
Episode 26 - trouble in Hong Kong part 1: the old gang.
Episode 27 - trouble in Hong Kong part 2: a decibel to high.
Episode 28 - snowed in.
Episode 29 - providence check in.
Episode 30 - breached
Episode 31 - a muddy reception
Episode 32 - Movie night
Episode 33 - wishing to be home alone
Episode 34 - trip to MT rushmore
Episode 35 - forever hunted
Episode 36 - into the T.A.P
Episode 37 - what lies beneath.
Episode 38 - preperations.
Episode 39 - a plan in action.
Episode 40 - downtime
Episode 41 - trapped in providence.
Episode 42 - the werewolf.
Episode 43 - what's up with the watch.
Episode 44 - dimensional disruption part 1: when the bens attack.
Episode 45 - dimensional disruption part 2: breached.
Episode 46 - the trouble in Abysus
Episode 47 - starting to assemble an army.
Episode 48 - basic training.
Episode 49 - let me out.
Episode 50 - expanding the force.
Episode 52 - the history of the nanite event.
Episode 53 - double agent.
Episode 54 - bringing everything to an end.
Epilogue:

Episode 51 - let's not Forgetie about this.

14 1 0
By crystal_pro_2024

With the main group sitting in DR holiday's lab, they were watching the sleeping members who didn't show much sign of improvement.

DR holiday: there still asleep. I don't know why I can't wake them up, but I need something to jolt them awake but even the light shocks aren't doing it. we need something more potent.

White appearing on a screen: still nothing?

DR holiday: I can't figure anything out that can wake them up.

White: well, this might intrigue you, we've received word that Biowulf and skalamander is out somewhere in the forest looking for something called the Forgetie.

Ben: no way, I've seen that guy a few times. Or at least that's what I believe that since I have the pictures on my phone. Wait a minute.

he pulled out her phone, and he showed a picture of the time he thought he was Kevin and vice versa.

Circe: so, what, it's an Evo yeti thing?

Lucy: he kind of looks like a mutant Gimlinopithecus, to me.

White: whatever it is, bring it in and keep them from getting it.

He disappears as they look over at Skwydd and bobo to find them with their friends. Bobo watching over six and max, while Skwydd clearly wasn't going to just leave his best friends.

Ben: looks like it's just the three of us.

Circe: should be fun, and we should be able to prove that this Forgetie is and Evo.

Lucy: he kind of looks like an alien to me.

Ben: can you two stops bickering?

Lucy: you're starting to sound like Gwen.

Ben: somebody has to while she's out.

They get into glitch, and he manages to lock onto the forgotten and they fly off, landing in some kind of forest.

Circe: so, what's the forgetie like?

Ben: I don't know. I mean I know I've met him, but he makes me forget every time.

Lucy: well, that's helpful. So how do we track him down?

Circe: I think these massive footprints. Some of them look like Biowulf and skalamander. But who's footprints are these?

Ben: there pretty small footprints.

Circe: but their human footprints.

Lucy: maybe it's rex?

Circe: if it is then I need to have a word with him.

Ben: think you can drag them here?

Circe extended her Evo jaw and she screeched into the forest, not finding that anybody would come running.

Ben: all right so we need to do this the old-fashioned way.

He turns into jetray, and he takes off.

Ben: I'll take a look from the sky, you two have the ground.

He flies off and lucy turns into her humanoid Lenopan form.

Lucy: let's go and find our mutated alien.

Circe: I still think that he's an Evo.

They run into the forest, and they look around, following the set of footprints until they come across something that looked like the forgetie, crashing into it as lucy leaves behind some of her mud on the creature. However, what they crashed into looked different from the forgetie they were shown. He looked to be taller and slenderer, he was also much more yellow and had red eyes.

Lucy: yep, mutant Gimlinopithecus.

However, as they look up, they find something resting on the creature's shoulder. Someone who looked to be their age. He was wearing an orange shirt with a darker orange S on it, its sleaves where black and he was wearing sneakers, his eyes where orange, and his hair was a mix of white and black.

Zak: what kind of crypted are you?

he asked as he jumped down next to lucy, looking her over.

Lucy: I'm not a "crypted" I'm an alien, and a Lenopan at that.

Zak: alien huh? Cool.

Circe: I'm sorry, who are you?

Zak: I'm Zak and this is fisk. We're the secret Saturdays. Or at least a part of them.

Lucy: providence, the plumbers and now some secret Saturdays, how many of these kinds of places are on earth?

Zak: what brings you to theses woods anyway?

Circe: some of our enemies are here trying to track down something called a forgetie. We don't know why they want him, but our friend is with them.

Zak: wait, you know those guys? They just got past us. I knew they didn't really know the forgetie.

The crypted then muttered out something that wasn't in English and the pair of Circe and lucy looked at him confused; Zak translated it for them.

Zak: he isn't that happy either.

Circe: you understood that?

Zak: I have a special kind of connection with crypted.

Circe spots ben flying above them, and she opens up her Evo jaw and she screeches at him, getting him to crash land in a tree before falling down.

Ben: careful where you're pointing that thing.

Zak looked back over at Circe in shock while she retracts her Evo jaw.

Circe: I may have left out that I'm this thing called an Evo.

Ben times out and looks at Zak.

Ben: who's this?

Zak: I'm Zak, and this is fisk.

Ben looks at the crypted and he looks at him with his eyes wide open.

Ben: is he related to the forgetie?

Zak: not that I know of, however he's kind of like my partner. I know I can trust him with anything, and he can trust me. So, what's with that changing thing?

Ben: right, my name's ben, but you can call me ben 10. With the omnitrix I can become one of 10 different alien heroes. Pretty sweat right?

However, they hear some kind of screaming off in the distance and ben changes into XLR8 to get there faster, the others managing to catch up after not too long. However, when they arrive at the area of the scream, they find rex with his smack hands holding the forgetie's arms together while Biowulf and skalamander watch.

Circe: rex?

Rex lokes over at the group and he lets his guard down enough for the forgetie to be able to break free and run off, not even attempting to use his forgetting mist and he just ran off.

Circe: ben, go and keep up with the forgetie, we've got this.

Ben nods and shoots off, managing to catch up to the forgetie quite quickly, meanwhile the others stayed back to question the members of the pack.

Circe: where's breach? Is she not with you?

Biowulf: we don't need her for this task, not yet anyway.

Zak: stay away from the forgetie, if you dare try to hurt him...

Skalamander: we're not even after him, just his forgetting mist.

Lucy: why?

Rex: because it's what van Kleiss wants so it's what he's going to get.

Circe: come on rex, come back with us.

Rex: I've made my choice, now stay back before I have to make an even worse one.

Zak: I feel like this is something more personal that I shouldn't be here for.

Lucy: yeah, these two kinds of have a thing going on.

Zak: oh...

Circe: don't do this rex.

Rex: I'm one of the packs now.

He jumped down and formed his B.F.S and went and sliced through lucy to try and get her out of the way. However, she reformed herself and now having a reason to fight, she changed into her true Lenopan form, and she let out a roar, grabbing rex and covering him in her mud, the mud hardening as she let go. Biowulf and skalamander jumped down and started to try and attack lucy, Biowulf getting cut off by fisk and skalamander getting cut off by Circe's screeching and Zak using his claw to grab onto skalamander, pulling him back as Circe helped by screeching at him. Skalamander went flying back. Meanwhile ben was trying to talk to the forgetie.

Ben: I know we've probably had a lot of bad experience so let's start over, my name's ben Tennyson, and I'm here to help you, not hurt you.

The forgetie stops. As does ben, timing out in the process.

Ben: you can't run from those guys forever; you need to fight back and me and my friends want to help you do that. Those other guys just want to use you, we just want to free you and leave you alone.

The forgetie looks at him and puffs out his chest.

Ben: that's the spirit, now do you think you can give me a ride back? My watch is out of juice.

The forgetie places ben on his shoulder and he runs off, heading back to the battle where's he's immediately terrified of lucy, although ben managed to calm hm down, explaining that lucy was on their side. Upon seeing the forgetie, Zak managed to close his eyes as his claw started glowing as did the forgetie's eyes and form it he forgetie let out a concentrated version of his forgetie mist, rex managing to take a picture before the pack fell asleep. Breaches formed under the trio, and they were gone in an instant. Lucy returned to her humanoid Lenopan form while ben and Circe looked at what just happened in disbelief. As the claw stopped glowing, Zak fell to his knees and fisk grabbed a hold of him.

Ben: what just happened?

Zak: I'm not exactly a normal kid.

Lucy: he should join our team.

Zak: what team?

Circe: a war is coming, and we've been trying to make a team who can fight back against the Evos that are like the pack, would you want to join us?

Zak: sorry guys, but I'm not even meant to be here right now. I just felt that something was wrong with a crypted in this area, and I had to come and help them out.

Ben: well, at least we tried.

Lucy: let's go and see if the others have woken up yet.

Circe: I doubt it, they need some kind of strong stimuli remember?

Zak: I think I can help with that.

He mentally explains to the forgetie what he needs and the forgetie is able to put some mist into a jar that fisk had on him.

Circe: thank you so much, how can we repay you?

Zak: you saw nothing here, and you forgot about the forgetie, not knowing how you got that forgetting mist. We've got to keep him safe.

Ben: ok, whoever you are.

Zak smirked as he managed to stand on his own legs and the pair ran off with the other three getting in glitch and returning to the providence base.

White: well, did you manage to get the forgetie?

Ben: I think so, or at least that's what my phone says.

He shows off a picture of lucy grabbing onto Biowulf, and rex covered in dried out, solid mud.

White: it seems pretty clear to me that you did find him.

Ben: that's the thing, we don't remember it, although we did manage to get something.

He shows of the jar with the very visible forgetie mist and Dr holiday immediately took it and ran some analysis on it.

DR holiday: with a bit of reworking, I might be able to use this to wake them up.

White: then get onto it.

White's monitor closes off and Skwydd walks over to the group.

Skwydd: you totally met the forgotten, didn't you?

Circe: it's a long and weird story, but we did learn something.

Skwydd: well don't leave me hanging.

Circe: rex isn't coming back. He's with van Kleiss and he's part of his pack.

Skwydd: are you sure?

Lucy: he did kind of explain it to our faces.

Ben: unless he's trying to cover up some kind of plan he's got going.

Circe: what do you mean?

Ben: I did a similar thing back during summer when I ditched max and Gwen to try and take on the forever knight alone. It didn't work but I still tried to do it anyway, although we managed to get him trapped in a time tunnel and all that's left of him is that helmet that Kevin's been keeping in his room.

Lucy: do you really think he's trying to hide something from us?

Circe: it's better than just believing that he's gone evil, right?

Ben: right.

The four head back into the medical ay where they find Dr holiday working on the mist, ben changed into grey matter to try and give her a hand, Dr holiday fascinated by how greymatter was so much smarter than ben and ben not knowing the answer. However the now green mist did start to wake up the others, although they were groggy at best and queasy at worse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 589 100
Gwen Tennsyon is hoping to survive the summer away, locked into a road trip with her grandpa max and cousin ben. However when an alien device does wh...
58.5K 5.8K 102
Ada, a cashier in a consumer-tech dystopia, uses electro-pulse capabilities on a revenge mission against her father. Along the way, she hopes to disc...
46.8K 619 17
When Ben Tennyson gets suck in to another dimension where magic is real and fairies are real, he meets the winx club. At first, they dont see eye to...
64.5K 1.4K 30
Ben goes on business trips from time to time, it comes with being the King and possibly the most important person in Auradon. Mal's always been okay...