The Halflings Mate

By Gotham_xo

Seventeen year old Zia is sick of being treated like a child but with two overprotective twin brothers and ha... More

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
8 ( the actual chapter ) .
9.
10.
11.
12
Giveaway - 18th March 2021
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21
22
23.
24.
25
26- Bonus chapter
27
28.

16.

2.7K 138 119
By Gotham_xo

Authors Note : I know some of you have been reading my stories from the I was His and The Punishers Mate days which I started writing when I was 14/15 ( a literal kid ) . I'm now 22 and I have 2 degrees and I've just been offered the job of my dreams guys ! I've got my dream job , I could literally scream . Thank you all for sticking with me through my journey !

This chapter contains smut too !

~~~~

Where are you ?

Where are you ?

Where are you ?

Where are you ?

Where are you ?

Can you hear us ?

Zia , where are you ?

Groggily, I let out a groan and rubbed my eyes as my head began to throb. I felt as if someone had gotten a power drill and drove it through my brain , I felt like mush.

"Fuck" I groaned , sitting up as yesterdays events had gotten back to me .

Raven was apparently missing and Enzo was dead .

Enzo felt right , it felt like we fit .

I opened my mouth , not sure what I was going to say , when Enzo let out a strangled cry and then crumbled to the floor.

"Enzo?!" I screamed , looking in horror as a large black sword that didn't even look real went through his body and blood splattered everywhere .

I looked up to see a shadow demon standing behind him, it's face contoured in malicious intent as it conjoined another weapon from the shadows and then stabbed him again right through his heart .

"NOOO! STOP! PLEASE!" I screeched , tears pouring down my face as panic and fear went through  me .

The memory churned painfully in my mind as Rosie's words circled around my head .

'Leave the boy to die ' .

This was all my fault , I had been so stupid. I had made myself be manipulated by that evil bitch and now Hadrian hated me , Enzo was potentially dead and Raven was missing . Not to mention I was cursed .

I had to start thinking smart and not letting my emotions get the better of me , I needed to control my temper and come up with a real plan of action . Although , it was much easier said than done , I had inherited my fathers attitude and temper and any sign of disrespect made me fly off the handle .

It would be my luck not to inherit my mothers mild manner and compassionate nature .

Thinking of my mother made my heart squeeze painfully , I knew she must be worried sick about me and the whole situation . Not to mention our last conversation with her had been me being mean to her and making her think I thought she was weak which I absolutely didn't .

My mother was one of the strongest women I knew . She was probably the only person on this entire planet that could stand up to my father and tell him no and have absolutely no consequences . If that wasn't brave then I didn't know what was .

Guilt began to churn inside of me as I remembered how I had argued with Gabriel too , telling him he was just like my father as if that was an insult . My father was flawed but he loved us and he was good to us and it made me feel sick to remember how I had more or less lashed out on those closest to me .

I really had made a mess out of the entire situation .

Zia , where are you ?

Answer us!

Zia , where are you ?

Please , we're worried .

Frowning , I rubbed my eyes again and looked around the cell in confusion .

Was I hearing things ?

Zia ?

Zia ?!

"Gabriel , Ivan ?" I whispered slowly , fully registering my brothers voices .

'Yes! It's us , thank God ! Where are you ? ' Ivans voice demanded in my head .

My brothers and I had the ability to communicate with each other through touch where we could share our thoughts and felling but it was never long distance . We had to be touching .

" Im not going crazy am I ?" I asked cautiously .

'No! Now tell us what you can see ? Where are you ? ' Gabriel chimed in , worry evident.

"I have no idea where I am but in positive Im in the Demon realm . Tell dad to come to the Demon realm and I'm sure you'll be able to find me . Please , hurry!" I gasped out , my heart beating rapidly .

There was a good chance I could get out of this, if my father could get to the Demon realm then I knew I would be saved . He would protect me .

He always did .

'Okay , stay safe . We love you '

" I love you too" I whispered out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blues POV:

"Blue, you need to rest" Came the cautious tone of Kavos , hovering at the door as if unsure if he could come in .

It was weird to see Kavos so unsure and almost awkward, he was usually the picture of confidence and self assurance but these past few days had been hell and my moods had been unpredictable .

My child was missing and there was nothing I could do to help .

Whilst everyone made plans and strategised , I sat there completely helpless and weak . If I couldn't even protect my child , what kind of mother did that make me ?

It made me the worst kind .

And then the guilt too .

I was wallowing in so much self pity that I hadn't been there for Ivan and Gabriel as much as I should have, it was them trying to comfort me when it should have been the other way round .

I knew them seeing me like this was hurting them but I didn't know what to do .

I felt so helpless .

It had been about four days since Zia was missing and I had barley moved from the spot on the sofa , too shocked and worried to function . I felt like a piece of my heart was missing , it was like I had a gaping hole in the middle of my chest and my right hand seemed to be permanently rubbing the spot on my chest as if I could fix it somehow .

I needed to know Zia was okay .

I needed to know she was safe .

How could I sleep if my child was out there missing and probably at the mercy of that vicious vampire ?

I didn't deserve to rest and I wouldn't , not until I knew Zia was okay and it wasn't just her missing that made me worried .

It was the curse .

If Rosie didn't kill her then there was a large chance the curse would.

Chaos's words rang vividly in my mind.

'She's been cursed, this is a rare type of curse that I haven't seen in a good few hundred years. Its going to play havoc on her emotions but the angrier she gets the more it will drain her powers until she gets weaker and weaker and will eventually die'

Zias tempter was as notorious as her fathers.

"I'm fine" I replied slowly , my tone sluggish and monotone as I continued to rub at my chest .

I needed my baby back .

"Blue , you've slept for about 8 hours in four days . You're human , you need to sleep and I've let this go on long enough , if -"

"You've let this go on ? I'm not the kid you met seventeen years ago , you did not let me do anything . If I do not want to sleep then I won't and there's nothing you can do about it " I snapped at him before turning around and curling up into a ball .

I could feel physically feel Kavos's anger as the room turned colder and seemed to darkened. I knew he was trying to reign in his tempter but that made me feel worse because it reminded me of how much Zia struggled with controlling hers.

"Your health is my number one priority , if you do not go to sleep then I will have one of the witches come and forcibly put you to sleep" He said , his tone harsh  and leaving no room for argument .

Slowly , I rolled back over, my eyes lifeless .

"If you do that , when I wake up , I'll leave here and you won't see me again . If you -"

Kavos's eyes flared in anger , his purple eyes furious and before I could react , he was right in front of me with my face caught in his bruising grip .

"Pick your next words very carefully little girl" He snarled out.

"Make me" I said , my eyebrow raised in challenge .

I felt so empty , I wanted to feel anything .

Anything was better than feeling like this, I was desperate just to feel some semblance of normal so I crushed my lips to my angry mates , startling him and me .

"Make me forget , please" I begged between kisses .

"Anything for you baby, anything for you . Lie down and let me make you forget" Kavos whispered .

( ONCOMING SMUT, SKIP IF YOU ARE A BORING BITCH ) .

Sitting down , I closed my eyes as Kavos began to carefully peel me out of the one piece I wore, letting the anticipation and lust I felt for him wash over me .

"Oh baby , you're just perfect . Absolutely perfect" He murmured, kissing my legs and making his way up my thighs.

"Kavos" I breathed , squirming as I felt myself begin to get wet as his face got closer to my core.

"Oh baby" He sighed softly , his large fingers delicately pressing open my lips so he could get a better look which made my face begin to heat up .

He dipped the tip of his middle finger inside of me and I let out a soft moan , my mouth falling open in pleasure .

"Oh baby, just look at you . The way you open up so good for me Blue, just look at you " Came Kavos reverent tone , pushing his finger deep inside of me .

A symphony of noises began to stream freely from my lungs as one finger became two and then three . I was nothing less than desperate beneath him , fingers tangling in Kavos's hair , begging without words.

"More , more" I whined desperately as the heat of the pleasure began to crawl up my entire body .

I felt almost feverish with heat , my mind shutting down and focusing only on the pleasure that my husband continued to give me.

Suddenly , he flipped me over, inciting a stunned yelp from me as he started dragging my body sideways, angling me towards the light source of the window.  I was slightly dazed for a moment before I gathered my bearings. I got himself up on all fours, giving Kavos an uncertain glance over my shoulder.

"L-like this ?" I whimpered out quietly, feeling shy all of a sudden .

Kavos's eyes were almost pitch black as he began to massage my ass and then slowly begin to spread my cheeks .

"You look like a fucking sin like this , I swear. Your ass looks fucking amazing , I can't wait to get inside of you and fill you up. Give you so much cock that you can't even think straight " Kavos mumbled almost to himself , his eyes zeroed in on my pussy.

I let out of whimper at his words, feeling wetness begin to run down my thighs .

"Please" I whispered .

Kavos gave me wolfish grin that had my stomach clenching before he pushed me down so I was laying on my front and I couldn't help but feel vulnerable beneath him as he lay partially on-top of me .   The skin of his chest felt perfect and as he slipped himself inside of me , I closed my eyes in contentment .

We were like two piece of a puzzle , slotting together perfectly . 

"That's right," Kavos soothed , his tone rough.  "Just take it, sweetheart."

Oh, Jesus. Fuck yes.

The feeling of him was indescribable as he began to slowly move inside of me , giving me more and more of his cock .

"Oh God" I groaned .

"It's Kavos, not God"

I could practically feel Kavos smirk against me as he pulled me back up so my ass was up and my face was squashed against the pillow and he began to pick up the pace .

"That's good, sweetheart." His hand slid down to cup the front of  my throat, heavy and present but not squeezing. "That's real good."

My pussy clamped down on his cock at his words , wetness almost gushed out of me as he fucked me hard and fast.

I raised a hand to my mouth and started biting down on my own knuckles so hard that it looks like it could break skin as I tried to block any sounds coming out of my mouth . I was conscious of the fact that we were not in our bedroom and I had no idea if anyone was in the house so I didn't want to be heard.

"No," Kavos growled , letting his hand roughly smack my ass as he pounded in me "You make the noises I fuck out of you."

So I did .

I screamed to the high into heaven as he ups his pace and smacked me on the ass again , feeling overwhelmed like I was having an out of body experience .

"Yes , that's it baby . Cum for me , cum all over my cock" He hissed out , changing his angle and pushing down on my g spot .

"I'm gonna cum" I gasped out , feeling my orgasm build up .

"Mine," Kavos snarled out , leaning down and harshly biting down on my shoulder .

And just like that I was clamping down on him and cumming everywhere .

"Yeah that's right , cum all over me baby . Good girl , just like that , you're doing so good" Kavos praised , still driving into me even as I began to feel over sensitive .

"Sorry to interrupt the er, alone time but we found out where Zia is!" Called the tone of Aztec from outside the door .

His voice was like a wave , washing away any lust and with no warning , I pushed myself off Kavos so fast that he almost toppled off the chair in genuine surprise .

"Where?" I called back , scrambling up and putting back on my clothes , not even bothering to feel embarrassment as I hurried out the room.

"Demon realm but no offence you literally smell like cum and Kavos" Aztec replied , scrunching up his nose .

"I don't care" I snapped " How did you find her? Is she okay ? Is she safe ? How did she get there?"

"Erm mom , I know you're worried about Zia but we're all supernatural so we can smell er everything so um, do you mind maybe showering or something ? It's uh,-"

My mouth dropped open at Gabriel's words and I suddenly wanted to the floor to open and swallow me hole .

"Right , yes , of course" I nodded , swallowing awkwardly before turning around hastily .

"Yep. We're definitely going into therapy after this" I heard Ivan groan behind me .

"Me too , hearing your dad call your mom a good girl and spank her is literally burnt in my mind .It's always the quiet ones you know" Came the gross out tone of Aztec .

I felt like I was going to die .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gabriel ? Ivan ?" I called out softly for the eighth time.

And just like the other times , I was met with cold silence .

Fuck .

Why couldn't I get it to work ? How did they manage to project to me and why wasn't I able to do it back to them ?

"Okay stay calm Zia , deep breaths" I muttered to myself , closing my eyes and breathing slowly .

"Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness you know " Came to the smug tone of Rosie .

Opening my eyes, I glared at her but kept my mouth shut as I didn't want to risk myself getting angrier as I already felt weak .

It was a weird feeling too , my body felt fine but it was like I could feel my power begin to drain even though it didn't make any sense.

"What ? You've suddenly matured ? No remarks ?" Rosie smirked .

"Why would I make myself angry just so I can kill myself ? I'm not falling for it anymore so try your best, say whatever you want but I'm not falling for it" I shrugged , making sure my tone was laced in indifference .

"I'm not trying to make you angry so you can kill yourself you silly girl" Rosie laughed , throwing her head back gleefully.

"What ?" I frowned .

"The curse is draining you of your life force weather you get angry or not, it's just that anger speeds it up and your life force is going straight to Crystal . But as the process isn't as quick as I would like so I've got myself a witch to help me with a ritual which we're going to perform now "

Her words sunk in and I felt cold , as if my blood had turned to ice . I didn't even know how to react to what she had told me .

It didn't matter how angry I was going to get , I was going to die regardless .

I was dead .

And I had no- one to blame but myself .

"But w-who would help you ? Life rituals are incredibly dark , no witch would dabble in that " I choked out in disbelief.

"Yes, it was hard to fine one but I did eventually . Actually you know her" Rosie's grin suddenly turned sinister before she stepped aside to reveal Sapphire .

Sapphire .

Sapphire was going to help her kill me .

Aztec's mate was going to help Crystal murder me .

"Why? Why would you do that ?" I gasped out, my throat closing up as tears began to cloud my vision .

Sapphires eyes were cold as she looked down at me , completely emotionless .

" I don't want to be with Aztec , I never wanted a mate but the bond made it almost impossible for me to refuse . I was stuck with a psychotic killer , he's called the soul collector for heaven sake ! Do you think I want that ? To be so tied to someone that I cannot live without them ? I didn't ask for any of this , I just want a normal life. I don't want any of this ! I need a fresh start ! You were already cursed and going to die anyway, I'm just speeding up the process and when I do it , Rosie is going to help me severe the mating bond. It's taken me almost eighteen years but I have almost everything I need , I just need some ancient vampire relic that belongs to her family and isn't accessible by anyone who isn't blood related to it. I'm sorry Zia but I need to be free" Sapphire explained , her tone almost pleading .

She had been around us all this time whilst secretly plotting to severe the mating bond between her and Aztec .

My heart broke for my uncle , he would be devastated .

"Please don't do this Sapphire , please . Severing a bond is unheard of , surely it's going to have consequences on uncle Aztec" I pleaded .

"It's life" She turned to Rosie "Let's get this over with. I want to be free from that man before night fall" .

Two demons came and grabbed me , dragging me after Sapphire and Rosie and I couldn't even muster up any energy to get angry and fight . Sobbing , I just let them carry me to where the ritual would take place .

The room was completely black with a small bed in the middle of it and at the far right of the room was a table with a variety of different of items on it.

I was roughly shoved onto the bed and invisible restraints were suddenly on my wrists and feet , spreading me into the eagle position .

Grabbing a powder , Sapphire quickly sprinkled it on my body , muttering something under her breath as I began to feel drowsy .

"Please , don't do this " I slurred , my eyes becoming heavy .

"I'm sorry Zia but I need to be free. Please forgive me " .

I fell in and out of consciousness , only coming back to the land of living when sharp pains would shoot through my body , making me jerk up and scream in pain . But within seconds it would be over and I would be unconscious again .

With my sluggish mind , I heard a sudden crash and a variety of different loud voices that I couldn't make out .

"Sapphire , why ?"

My heart clenched uncomfortably at the voice , I had never heard someone sound so broken. The whimper after asking the question sounded almost animal like , like a wounded animal about to be put down . It barley sounded human . You could feel the crushing heartbreak in the two words.

That was the last thing I heard before falling back into unconsciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note : How was the sex scene ? Was it too much dirty talk ? Should I dial it down for the future ? I know it was probably random but I miss Kavos and Blue lol ! Although I promise anymore of those scenes will be strictly between Zia from now on.

So , what do you guys think is going to happen next ? What did you think about the Sapphire twist ? How heartbroken are we for Aztec ( and unfortunately it's just going to get worse for him :/ ) .

Hope you enjoyed this chapter <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 42.2K 46
Zaria and her sister Vanessa have been close since Zaria was first born. Vanessa is a golden child even after their parents die and she is left to ta...
81K 1.1K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
115K 1.4K 10
Aurora Cade: I am a true hybrid; half witch, half werewolf, my parents two opposing sides in a bloody war. A war which sent my mother fleeing to the...
1.4M 58.2K 35
Highest Ranking #6 for Demon category Highest Ranking #7 for the witches category Highest Ranking #11 for Gods category Highest Ranking #37 for Dom...