Awakened as a Fine Female Can...

By ChristenIceDejesus

In every book, there's always a female cannon fodder who seeks death - the ones who are arrogant and tyrannic... More

Snatch the Golden Finger Bamboo Horse Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
End
Vase actress painting style mutation Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
End
Fake Daughter That Can't Afford To Climb Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
End
People in Love Variety Show Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
End
The Sick and Weak Cousin Under the Fence Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
End

Chapter 13

437 12 2
By ChristenIceDejesus

Huo Wei announced that she was going to make two online dramas. Her fans immediately became excited. At the end of the concert, she thought she hadn't seen Huo Wei for a long time. Who knew that she had two commercials online and also shot a magazine. I can see her from time to time. I thought it was too much, at most I could post a song, who knew that she had received two more dramas and a hot variety show.

It is conceivable that I will be able to see her all the time for the next six months. She is really good at doing business. Fans don't have to wait for her from the beginning, it's great!

And Huo Wei posted another song before the filming and variety show aired, which was still written by Lou Xiao, but this time Lou Xiao basically followed her when writing. Where she goes to work, he lives next door to her, and then when she is free, he teaches her how to write lyrics and how to compose, and then ask her to try to record her mood, feelings, and interesting stories she sees every day. Exercise the ability to express in words.

Huo Wei learns very seriously. In her previous life, she went to the battlefield to learn the art of war and battle with Lou Xiao, so in this life she learned things from Lou Xiao again. She didn't even use the run-in period, so she naturally had a tacit understanding. The same soul, no matter what world or identity it has, its essence will never change.

This is why the two of them can have a good impression of each other so quickly every time they meet each other, and they have a tacit understanding.

After Huo Wei has finished teaching her in Lou Xiao, she will enter the infinite time space and practice writing in it seriously. Although the things in the infinite time space are not real objects and cannot be taken out, the improvement obtained by the practice is indeed real. .

As for her exercise book in the infinite time space, she can also go in and check it at any time. If it is really good, she will pick it out and write it down silently, and show it to Lou Xiao. If you want to write the rhythm of the lyrics, you have a sense of substitution. First, you must tell the story you want to express. After she can tell the story well, and then integrate the rhythm, you can write lyrics that are as touching as Lou Xiao. .

The same is true for composition. Huo Wei will practice composition in an infinite space of time every day when she finishes filming, record and listen to her shortcomings, and then play it to Lou Xiao to let him analyze why it doesn't sound good and what needs improvement. While practicing composition in this way, she is also practicing a musical instrument.

If you don't practice the instrument for a day, it will feel bad, and the same goes for dancing. So she simply practiced two hours of guitar, two hours of piano, and two hours of dancing every day in an infinite time space. She would also ask a professional teacher to teach her musical instruments when she was free.

In this way, she has experienced 48 hours 24 hours a day. It seems that there are too many things, too busy, and the pressure must be great, but the infinite time space is still better, that is, she can relax her nerves in it. If she is too tired, just sleep in it, then she will be full of energy when she comes out.

So she was given ample rest time. If she was not afraid that staying in the space for too long would cause a sense of time difference with the real world, she would do more in it. At present, one day for two days is enough, very substantial, and progress in all aspects is also fast.

When Lou Xiao taught her to write lyrics, he chatted with her to understand what her next song wanted to look like, and then to understand the story she wanted to express. So this new song is not so much written by Lou Xiao as it was written by the two of them together.

Everyone found out that the lyricist is marked after the name of the new song: Lou Xiao and Huo Wei.

Although Huo Wei posted on Weibo the first time she explained that she just wrote a story, and finally turned into the lyrics that were completely modified by the brother. But this is enough to make fans proud. At least Huo Wei thought of this touching story, and she is walking on the road of creation.

Everyone also discovered one thing, that is, Lou Xiao is really a super good brother, he is actually teaching Huo Wei to create. If you want to say which singer has the most potential in the music world, it is definitely Lou Xiao. He is a well-known composer, and since his debut, there has not been a song that is bad. Huo Wei followed him to learn, so that everyone can look forward to what songs she will write in the future.

The song Huo Wei wrote this time is related to the first world she traveled through. The content is to the effect that if you don't care, I will stop. The "jun" here can be a boyfriend, a relative, or a friend. It doesn't matter who doesn't like you. The world is big, and you don't need to be limited to such a small relationship. Just be a better yourself and find your own happiness.

Huo Wei hopes to make ten songs into one album after publishing ten songs in sequence. Of course, the styles of songs in an album should not be too far apart, and the themes should also be closer. Her first two songs are all related to inspirational and uplifting, so for this one, she chose such a story.

After the song was released, it was also very popular. Lou Xiao saw her song hit the rankings and praised her, "You are very smart in making such a decision. Write a story that everyone can empathize with. This is the most touching thing and is what people like to listen to most everyday. But it must be Remember, don't mourn, don't be sad, that kind of song is hot, but very few. Because people instinctively don't want to listen to songs that make them sad."

Huo Wei nodded, "I know brother, in fact, I also like more cheerful and warm songs, and I will probably follow this direction in the future."

"Well, in fact, ancient songs are also okay, but they are not suitable for many, not suitable for joining the album. You can post one alone." Lou Xiao asked after thinking of the Gongdou drama she finished filming, "Do you think it was before How was the quality of the movie you filmed?"

Huo Wei smiled without thinking about it and said: "It will definitely be popular. It will be one of this year's hot dramas. Maybe it will become the hottest."

Lou Xiao was amused by her appearance, "So confident? In your first play, if it gets hot, I will give you a gift to reward you."

"What gift?" Huo Wei looked at him curiously.

Lou Xiao shook his head, "I haven't figured it out yet, just talk about it first."

Huo Wei glared at him amusedly, "When you were in the observation room, they often complained about being a straight steel man. Don't you think about changing it? You can easily find a girlfriend like this, and no one wants it when you are in your seventies."

"Impossible? I think I still have a little charm." Lou Xiao touched his nose, introspected for a second, and then said, "Your play should be almost done. Have you ever thought of singing the theme song? You can ask Yuan Chen to try to make contact. If you are successful, combining your scenes with your singing will make you more memorable."

Huo Wei thought about it for a moment and nodded, "Let Brother Yuan ask for help. If someone else sings it, forget it. If not, see if I am suitable. It is best if the high-energy plot in the film will match the background. The song is easy to be skipped if it is just the opening song."

"Okay. I'll go and tell Yuanchen that if you have time, take a little more rest and not disturb you." Lou Xiao feels distressed that Huo Wei has a lot of work and cannot reduce her work at this stage. He can only reduce the time he spends with her. Let her rest.

Huo Wei sent the reluctant Lou Xiao out of the hotel room, funny in her heart. She still wants to see when Lou Xiao from this world will confess to her. Anyway, she is not suitable for dating when she just debuted. She talks and spends more time together, so let's keep this state for now.

She also remembered that in her previous life, Lou Xiao was simply a domineering prince, and asked her name when she saw her, and later wanted to marry her back as a princess. In the end, she was forced to marry him, and she was dragged on until she became the emperor and married him in.

Lou Xiao in this life is very different from his previous life, probably because of his identity and different issues.

Huo Wei didn't have the slightest doubt about the relationship between the two of them. Every time he saw a slightly different and fresh Lou Xiao, it felt quite fun. She didn't think about these things too much. After Lou Xiao left, she took a bath and then went into the infinite time space to practice.

Yuan Chen contacted the director of Gong Dou Opera and talked about the theme song very smoothly, because Huo Wei was a guest at Lou Xiao's concert, and they all heard about it. Naturally, they knew that some musicians were right. Huo Wei's business ability is highly evaluated.

Huo Wei was also a singer originally, so it would be more appropriate for her to sing the theme song of the TV series.

Of course, it is mainly because Huo Wei has a good personality and her acting skills are really good, which makes them have a great impression of her.

This theme song has been written, not only will it be played at the beginning of the movie, but it will also be interspersed in the TV series as the soundtrack, appearing in some classic scenes. If this TV show is popular, then this song will definitely be popular.

After Huo Wei received the song, Lou Xiao personally listened to her to sing and helped her correct some of the small details. Until the song was sung out of the story of a TV drama, he took her to the recording studio to record it as quickly as possible.

The high efficiency shocked the director.

Yuan Chen also explained to others that the two artists he led were workaholics, and wanted to complete the tasks as quickly as possible.

However, Yuan Chen was right. Lou Xiao had a job as a tutor for music variety shows, as well as some piecemeal work such as shooting magazines, shooting commercials, and going abroad to watch catwalks. He soon left Huo Wei and went around. Get busy.

He left Yuan Chen by Huo Wei, with only an assistant. Then Yuan Chen found out that Huo Wei was no less busy than Lou Xiao. Huo Wei learned a lot every day, and kept in shape with fitness and self-discipline. But her life is not boring at all, because occasionally Cheng Yi will visit the class on vacation, and Huo Wei will spend her free time out to play with Cheng Yi.

She has a very colorful life when she goes shopping, doing spas, and drinking a couple of chats. On a whim, she will also take a selfie or a landscape photo and post it on Weibo to share with fans.

Then, when filming movies and variety shows, Huo Wei also behaved with ease. The staff did not need to repeat anything that the staff explained to her, and she understood when she said it. Then her filming efficiency is quite high. When she shoots herself, she rarely shoots. When she shoots with others, she often takes others into the scene. The same is very rare. Isn't that fast? People on the crew liked her so much, she virtually reduced a lot of work for everyone.

Yuan Chen sometimes has the illusion that Huo Wei seems to have been in the entertainment circle for a lifetime, and it fits the entertainment circle so well. But Huo Weiming had just debuted for more than half a year, and he should be considered a newcomer in the entertainment industry.

When Huo Wei finished filming the idol drama and went to film the policewoman film, her Gongdou drama was broadcast!

As an important villain, Huo Wei appeared in high profile in the first episode, embarrassing the heroine in public as a favorite concubine. Originally, everyone watched the play as the protagonist, whoever made the protagonist unhappy, everyone would hate whom. But Huo Wei's role is to make people hate and love. She thinks she should be a favorite concubine, who doesn't want to be pampered?

Young, beautiful, coquettish, winky, never touched the emperor's taboos, never bothered the emperor with the troubles of the harem, every time the emperor went to her, he could get the best relaxation. Think about how busy the emperor is. If you go to her, you can be amused and relaxed. If they are the emperor, they also want to spoil them.

Huo Wei established the character image as soon as the game started, leaving a deep impression on everyone. She rejects other concubines, and she also knows that this is not good, but this is her means of survival in the harem, suppressing all women who may become rivals, and making herself the emperor's favorite.

If you say that she was wrong, she was the emperor's nominal cousin since she was born, and was referred to the emperor by the queen mother. So she knew from the memory that she would be the concubine of her cousin when she grew up, she also had the experience of playing with her cousin when she was a child, and all she grew up to learn was the means to survive in the harem. There is a family behind her, she just wants to do everything possible to be pampered, and she has always loved the emperor, she also wants to get the most pampering.

Such a character, changing for a person, may become a scheming and helpless persona, but Huo Wei always shows a sense of innocence. She knows all the means and understands everything, but she just likes the emperor and wants to Be a favorite. For such a purpose, she just prevents other people from taking office. There is no feeling of annoying scheming girl.

Another point is that Huo Wei's favorite concubine trusts the queen very much. When she was not in the palace, the queen was her cousin, and the queen was very important to her and treated her very well. She trusts the queen as much as she trusts the emperor. She suppresses the heroine and other women in the palace, and never hides the queen. Sometimes she feels that the queen will vent her anger on behalf of the queen.

As the plot developed slowly, the audience discovered that the queen was the one who really hid the traitor inside. She had always pretended to be graceful and generous. In fact, she was more jealous than anyone else, and what the queen hated most was Huo Wei.

When the queen mother died of illness, the queen began to support the heroine to deal with Huo Wei.

In the plot at this time, Huo Wei has not found that the queen hates her, so although Huo Wei has been working against the heroine, the audience feels a little distressed for Huo Wei. She was really used by the queen a lot, although the heroine was also used by the queen, but the heroine was willing to take advantage of the momentum to climb up, to counterattack fate. Huo Wei was really betrayed and used.

And the more Huo Wei loves the emperor, the better he treats him in private. The audience sees the emperor gradually being attracted to the heroine, neglecting Huo Wei and even getting angry at Huo Wei, the more they feel sorry for Huo Wei, and even Huo Wei becomes black in the later period. At first, she didn't blame her by any means.

She is a villain, a traitorous concubine, who did not make the audience hate her, but love her uncontrollably. She really played this role alive and became a classic villain with a distinct personality and standing in people's hearts.

Some netizens listed the ten most distressing villains in film and television dramas on Weibo, and the role of Huo Wei is impressively listed.

This is her first play, and she is still acting as the third female. The shock that this kind of heat and this deep impression brings to people can be imagined.

When Bai Yue used her trumpet to spray her with a lot of resources and unspoken rules, she was sprayed directly on the closed wheat by passers-by. Everyone has eyes to see and ears to listen. Huo Wei's performances are at the level of old dramas. She is definitely a talented player. The songs she sing are also beautiful in every capital. No one cares about it anymore. , She is a solidly capable faction!

Huo Wei's Gongdou drama became popular, and it was soon purchased by seven well-known TV stations to broadcast the rights in different time slots. In other words, if you watch TV at home instead of searching on the Internet, you may see the show if you change channels. Those who don't like to watch Gongdou Opera may take a few glances and see Huo Wei.

Several starring actors in this play have all become popular, and the national popularity has greatly increased, and Huo Wei's popularity has naturally reached a big step. Ordinary people, young and old at home, don't like to watch concerts, variety shows, and listen to songs. They didn't know Huo Wei before, but this time they remembered her role. When she saw her in an advertisement, she would say something-this is not Is that wicked concubine? The little girl is pretty. The little girl played well.

Huo Wei's fans have grown rapidly. At least 70% of the large number of passerby fans she accumulated before have truly transformed into her fans, and she has new passerby fans. While watching her TV series, she will also find out Listen to her songs, find out her variety show and take a look.

As soon as she finished the show, her secret room variety show "Escape from the Sky" was also launched!

This variety show is the second season, and most of the members are old members from the previous issue. Only Huo Wei and two other second-line artists are new to join. Among them, Huo Wei Ka has the lowest position, which looks very unmatched. .

But that was when it was filmed. Now when it is broadcast, Huo Wei has already gained a lot of popularity because of the few songs he posted and the image of the hot traitorous concubine. The audience saw her appear in "Escape from the Sky" again. It feels very harmonious, as if she is no longer so far from the others, at least none of them laughed at her for being inadequate in this variety show.

"Escape from the Sky" is a super sophisticated production this time, and the difficulty has increased a lot. In the first installment, they were blindfolded and locked in a small room. The clues in it were pitifully few. Several old members found it after a round. I can't do it anymore, this season is the rhythm to be stuck here.

Huo Wei also followed them to search again, and observed a lot of details, and finally saw a screwdriver in the drawer, always feeling that this must be of some purpose. Then she checked all the things in the room that could be disassembled with a screwdriver, and found a small thread exposed in the gap of the light switch.

Huo Wei directly took the screwdriver and removed the switch.

The old member Qing Jie said: "Eh Weiwei, what are you doing with that? This light is on, don't turn on the electric."

Xiaodong, a new member next to him, said, "It's okay, Sister Qing, be careful not to get electricity. The wires inside are covered with insulating rubber. But what are you going to do, Weiwei? Is there anything wrong with this switch?" He said and walked over. , Asked, "I will do it?"

Huo Wei has finished dismantling, and said: "Well, I found a thread here, I want to see if there is anything in it. Since there is a screwdriver in the room, it must be a tool for us to use. If there is no clue, I will dismantle it again. Anything else."

"You can dismantle things? This is interesting. Let's find out what can be dismantled in this house." The new member Xin Ge felt interesting and began to wander around the room.

Several old members gathered around Huo Wei to watch her slowly take out the switch box. Sister Qing also complained: "Weiwei, are you talking about this thread? My God, this is the same color as the switch, and it's so small that you can't tell if you don't look carefully. If this is a clue, the program will be absolutely impossible. Is this playing with us on purpose?"

Before she finished talking about her, Huo Wei took out the switch box and revealed a key inside. The thread tied to it was the little thread, and the little thread was the clue!

Sister Qing was dumbfounded, and said to the camera incredulously: "The program crew is not a man, this kind of clue! This kind of clue? Who can find it? Can you not suspect that there is something inside even if you see the thread?"

Xiaodong smiled and said: "No, sister Qing, the program team must know that Weiwei is a great god, didn't Weiwei just find out?"

Huo Wei picked up the key and smiled: "I just guessed it."

Sister Qing immediately stood next to Huo Wei and said: "I have decided. I will follow Weiwei this season. Otherwise, with my IQ, don't even want to go out of any room."

Brother Xin came over and said: "This is exciting, fun and fun. Let's go to the next room and see what the program group has arranged for us. Escape the room. If you don't burn your brain, you will become a family. We have a god. Not afraid."

After they came to the door together, Huo Wei opened the door with the key and saw another code lock. This turned out to be a double door, and a sentence was written on the note pasted on the code lock—far in the sky, close in front of you.

A few people almost vomited blood, "I'm going, the first door of the first period, do you want to do this? What is so far in front of the horizon? Where is it?"

Everyone began to lie on the door looking for it, and Huo Wei also looked up and down.

The audience wanted to laugh and nervous when seeing this, staring at the door on the screen looking for the code.

[It feels so exciting, this season is better than the previous one. 】

[I'm going blind, there is nothing on the door, where is the password? 】

[Huo Wei usually changes the light bulb and repairs the water pipe by herself at home, watching the neat movements of opening and closing the switch, the steel girl really hammers haha. 】

[I think this password must be simple and not easy. You must decipher this sentence to find it. 】

[Isn't Weiwei the best at deciphering? Ma yeah, I finally saw Weiwei escape from playing in the secret room again! 】

Huo Wei was really wondering what this sentence meant, but whenever this sentence appeared, the clue would not be far away, so the rest of the room could be skipped.

Huo Wei looked around and played with the key in her hand. Suddenly, she moved for a while, looked down at the key and the keyhole on the inner door, pushed the door aside, and knelt down to check the keyhole.

"What's the matter, Weiwei? Found a clue?"

"What did Weiwei think of?"

"There is a problem with the door?"

Several people asked about Huo Wei's actions. They didn't realize that they had great expectations for Huo Wei. Huo Wei looked up at them and smiled, pointing to the keyhole and saying, "I found it! Four numbers, 7368, try it."

Xiaodong was the closest to the code lock, immediately entered the code, and the door opened. Xiaodong said in surprise: "It's on! How is the password engraved there?"

Huo Wei got up and said, "Because this is also called the key eye. Close the door close in front of you. The closest distance to the code lock is the key eye. But when the door is opened, the door can be opened directly to the wall, and the key eye is blocked. Behind, we can't see it, this is far in the sky."

Brother Xin gave a thumbs up, nodded admiringly and smiled: "Cow! That's awesome! Oh, I find it too safe to be with Weiwei. Really, we have to give her the whole noodles, just small How about the captain? The youngest captain in our team."

"Yes, yes, yes, you will be our team leader in the future. Brothers and sisters can't take care of you anymore, you can only let you take care of us." Sister Qing immediately agreed and said excitedly, "This season is really fun than the previous season. Ah, my goose bumps are all up, so I look forward to the next level."

"That's right, come to the team leader to start and explore the way for us." Another old member Ming Ge laughed, "I heard that the first episode seems to be a horror secret room. The team leader is more courageous. Give us something!"

[Hahaha laughed to death, no wonder we suddenly recommended Weiwei as the team leader. It turns out that this issue is a horror secret room. 】

[Dare Weiwei go? It seems that she has never heard of her. 】

[Weiweizi punch me! The team leader is not afraid of anything! 】

Huo Wei is really not afraid of this, not to mention that this is all fake, even if it is true, she may wear it in a real spiritual world in the future, and she has been psychologically prepared long ago. I have seen real killings on the battlefield in my previous life. Who would be afraid of the horrible secret room?

So she took the name of the team leader directly, smiled and squeezed to the front and said, "Today I will make a sample for my brother and sister. You have to follow me. I will not go back and look for it when I fall behind. Think about it alone. Wandering in the darkness..."

The program crew didn't know if it was to cooperate with Huo Wei, so they suddenly turned off the lights!

Sister Qing screamed in surprise, and several other people were in a mess and hurried to catch Huo Wei. Huo Weiyang said: "It's okay, it's okay, let's be side by side, and the one in the back is pulling the clothes in front, and follow up."

There are only two girls, Huo Wei and Qing sister, and the remaining four are boys. Sister Qing fumbled to the front and held hands with Huo Wei, and the four boys in the back also stood up. Nothing can be seen. From the night vision shooting, the audience can see that they are all looking around, turning their heads from time to time and subconsciously leaning against the people around them.

An uneasy atmosphere spread from the show to the audience, making everyone nervous about what will happen next.

Huo Wei stood silently and said, "I looked at this room for a while before turning off the lights. This room is quite messy, there are many obstacles on the ground, and there is a crooked road in between to go to the other side of the room. There is a light switch on the wall over there.

But walking from the middle, it is easy to encounter obstacles, things are easy to fall, we are also easy to fall, a few people are also easy to disperse, easy to be frightened. I think we can go a few steps forward, where there is less stuff, we clear away the obstacles there, and walk right to the wall. On the right wall are TVs, cabinets and other things. We hold on to the side and go around the opposite side so that we won't encounter obstacles on the ground. What do you think? "

"Huh? There are obstacles?"

"Right? Which side is on the right, oh this way, good."

"My brain was blank, I didn't pay attention to what the room was like, I patronized and opened the door happy."

"If you listen to the captain, go to the right."

The latter part of the program group was also very skinny, and directly put question marks on the heads of several people. It was really full of question marks, and the audience was laughing crazy.

[They are absolutely dumbfounded, hahaha, what kind of room looks like, I remember it so clearly after a few glances, it's against the sky hahaha. 】

[The Great God is worthy of being a Great God, always observing the surrounding situation, and immediately reflecting the situation, he is really playing hard. 】

[Love, love, this secret room lover packs tickets this season with super quality. 】

However, Huo Wei is here to shoot a variety show, not to show her IQ, of course she can't take all the clues by herself. The first room before was supposed to be for the program team to set up a high-tech business for her, and set up her image so as to avoid her low popularity and no sense of existence in this program. And I also want to let everyone know from the very beginning that this season has become more difficult.

But now she is very popular, and she doesn't need such special performance, so when she arrived in the second room, Huo Wei took everyone away and began to guide them without a trace. For example, where she asks them to clean up, she suspects there are items available there.

So when everyone squatted on the ground to clean up slowly, Sister Qing held Huo Wei, and quickly touched something, which brightened it all at once.

"Luminous bracelet?" Sister Qing said excitedly, "Eh, what did I find? Luminous bracelet, so we can see at least a little bit."

Seeing that the bracelet was glowing green and the brightness was not high, he vomited: "Don't take your own face, or you will scare a few to death. The program crew deliberately frightened us, let it light up. I'm not giving it well either."

Huo Wei said: "It doesn't matter if you can see something, I just hope that we won't see something bad suddenly appear in front of us."

Huo Wei really said this casually, but everyone became nervous, and then just a few steps forward, they heard business in the middle of the room. Sister Qing raised her hand and looked over there. A bone shelf appeared from the roof. When she fell, she hung in the air, scared her to scream, and threw her hand ring directly!

Fortunately, Brother Ming had a quick hand and hurriedly picked up the ring again. Several people sat on the ground and hugged him. Brother Xin also took the bracelet and held it up and stared at the bone shelf, shaking his voice and said: "Stare, don't rush over suddenly, it's inappropriate to touch this thing, don't come over."

Sister Qing hugged Huo Wei and closed her eyes tightly and said: "Small Captain, you are prophesying. Fortunately, you can't go in the middle, otherwise it will fall directly among us."

"Oh yes!" Xiaodong looked at the distance and said, "If we go over there and the bones stand up, we must be so scared that we will all let go. Look at there are many obstacles, maybe we will touch something."

As soon as he finished speaking, all of them flinched for fear of touching something next to them.

Huo Wei coughed lightly and said, "It's okay, the bone frame doesn't do anything, let's go over and turn on the light. If the switch is good, then we don't need to be so scared."

"No, no, I don't dare, you go, squad leader, okay?" Sister Qing persuaded, "I am most afraid of ghosts!"

Brother Ming immediately said, "Why, sister Qing herself is also scared here. Let me accompany her. Brother Xin is brave, and Brother Xin stays. Xiaodong, how about you and Lin Lin with the team leader?"

Lin Lin didn't like talking, and suddenly said: "I have a bad feeling. I don't think the lights can be turned on casually, otherwise it's too simple. This is the preparation of the previous season. This season, I must use it. What way can you turn on the lights."

"Ah? It's such a pit?" Xiaodong thought for a while and said, "There are so many things on the way to turn on the lights, and those who have fallen objects...are there any clues in it?"

"What's the clue?" Sister Qing asked in shock, "Not on that bone shelf, right?"

Several people were silent for a moment, feeling...it should be.

Huo Wei patted Xiaodong and Lin Lin, and said, "Let's go and take a look, it's not far anyway."

"Okay, I really want to see it." Xiaodong is courageous, loves to play, and regrets not letting the bones fall among them. Hearing what Huo Wei said, she immediately got up to leave.

After taking a step, he turned his head and said, "Brother Xin, you have to give me your hand ring. Let's take a close-up photo of the bone frame."

"Ah? Isn't it dark on our side?" Sister Qing said immediately, scared thinking about it.

Brother Ming looked around, his hair standing straight, "So what, is it safe here? Will something suddenly pop up?"

Sister Qing pulled up Huo Wei's hand and stood next to Huo Wei, "Wei Wei, Captain, I'll follow you. I feel safest by your side."

She is twelve years older than Huo Wei. She felt like a big sister and a little aunt before dinner parties. She cared about her and had a very good personality. She did not expect to be so timid when she entered the secret room. Huo Wei said amusedly: "Sister Qing, follow me closely and close your eyes if you are afraid."

Sister Qing nodded repeatedly, hugging Huo Wei's arm tightly. Several other people also got up quickly, grabbing one by one, and surrounding Huo Wei, obviously using her as a centering stone.

The audience laughed at their reaction.

[The program group is too bad, right? Playing so big in the first period, scared them. 】

[It would be great if the whole journey is high-energy, I love watching this kind of variety show so much. 】

[I guess that bone frame will move, and they will be frightened later. 】

[Will they separate? Then each is frightened, how come I feel so happy hahaha]

[But Huo Wei is so good, how do you feel so safe to follow her? Do you remember that she boxed when she was working out? I suspect that if any more bones fall off, she will break it with a punch! 】

[Eh, this is okay, hahaha, it seems to let Huo Wei go to the haunted house, and call back wherever ghosts come out. 】

[66666 I want to watch the same, but forget it, the staff in the haunted house is also very bitter, and I still shoot dramas, filming the kind of tomb exploring, action movies are also good, I really want to watch Huo Wei fighting scenes. 】

The audience's discussion was in full swing, and the discussion points have gone from the show to the filming, but no matter what, the heat is getting higher and higher. This season's "Escape from the Sky" exploded in the first issue!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

742K 20K 42
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...
319K 6.9K 84
Su Shu transmigrated into a novel and became a beautiful villain. Just when she was ready to ignore the male and female leads and enjoy her life, the...
514K 13.3K 199
[Chapter 1-200✔️] In the past life, Mu Qing Xin was an unknown citizen who met countless of scumbags on blind dates Once she transmigrated to the int...
97.1K 1.2K 79
This story cover is not mine. Original Owner - rajkumr603 (pinterest) Book wearing female supporting role X male supporting role Everyone has their o...