INFINITO E OLTRE

By YourMiee

He is a force to be reckoned with. A lift of his finger & people are beheaded in seconds. A word from him & t... More

DISCLAIMER
AESTHETICS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
ANNOUNCEMENT
SNEAK PEEK
RULES
CHAPTER 50

Chapter 11

3.1K 75 15
By YourMiee

Alessandro's POV~

"You remember?" Damien asks when I get down the stairs.

"Yes. Your wallet." I groan.

"I have my cards in that man. That is why I am asking." He clarifies.

"Could have told me earlier. I would have sent one of my men." Lauren hands me my coffee and I nod at her.

"Then how would you have met your crush?" He quirks a brow at me mischievously.

"What crush?" Francesco enters the room, looking at him curiously.

"Oh..you know. Our great capo Alessandro De Luca has a crush on someone." Damien announces, looking at me dreamily and clapping his hands in fake excitement. That son of a bitch!

"One more word out of that fucking mouth of yours and your brain will be splattered on the wall behind." I point my cup at him, eyes sharp.

"Easy easy man. Just kidding." Damien leaves the topic, digging in his breakfast.

We three finish our breakfast and I get up from my seat, taking my suit jacket and the car keys.

"You going so soon?" Damien turns to me.

"I have some work before. I will go to take your wallet from there." I inform him, leaving the mansion, not waiting for his reply.

********************

I get out of the car, slamming the door shut behind me and take off my shades, looking at the building in front.

Getting inside the university was not a big task, considering I donate a huge amount here every year. Scrolling through the hallways, I get to her dorm room which is unfortunately locked.

Sighing, I take out my phone, texting the principal, asking if she is in her class. He texts back she is not there. So I just enter the main building, going to the principal's office. I will have to wait till she is found. That fucker Damien will not stop irritating me if I do not get his thing back.

On my way to the principal's office, I notice a girl doing ballet in an empty room, probably the dance hall, making me stop in my tracks. She is dancing so gracefully I can not stop watching her. Ballet is the hardest from of dance but she makes it look so damn easy. I do not think I have ever found dancing so fascinating. Curiosity gets the best of me and I enter the hall, silently approaching her. When I get close enough to see her face, I stop, "Angel" I whisper, eyebrows furrowed.

Now I know why her dancing was so different from others in the club that night. She is a fucking ballet dancer. That is why her moves were so calculated and perfect.

She is wearing a black skin tight leotard and skirt.

Fuck me if that is not doing things to me.

Her blonde hair is in a bun which looks better kept open. But I am not complaining. Her slender swan like neck is glistening in sweat, giving me a perfect view.

"Cazzo!" I cuss, closing my eyes to control myself. She is just a girl. Nothing else.

(Fuck!)

When I open them again she is at the corner of the stage, so into her performance that she does not realise she is about fall.

I run towards the stage, hurriedly getting on it and going to her. She closes her eyes, maybe preparing herself for the fall but I get to her before that can happen. Wrapping my arms around her back firmly, I yank her upwards. She is so beautiful even with her eyes closed but I really want her to open her eyes. As if on que she opens an eye slowly, looking at me with a frown, like she can not believe it is me. Then she opens the other eye immediately, roaming them around my face. Only then do I see the tears flowing from her eyes and down her cheeks.

Fuck!

She looks damn cute like this; with her red-rimmed eyes, puffy eyes and cheeks, heavy eyelids, cheeks and that cute button nose of hers red from crying, and quivering pink lips. Those unshed tears in her eyes... I want to kiss them away and trail my tongue down the stains on her soft cheeks, making sure not a drop is left when I am done with her.

Did I just say cute?

What are you doing to me Angel?

Still hating the tears in her beautiful eyes, I wipe them off of her cheeks with the pad of my thumbs, my orbs boring into hers, surprised when she leans into my touch.

What is it about this girl that pulls me so much to her? I have never experienced something like this and I am not just talking about the physical attraction. Yes, that is there but there is something more too which I can not point my finger now. The only thing confirmed is that she intrigues me like no one, piqued my interest on the first glance and I hardly ever get interested after all that I have already seen.

She is different. I just have to figure out which type. Good or bad.

There is an inch of distance between our lips, her breathe fanning over mine and my eyes hard on hers, wanting to know who she really is. Just a girl who does not care about her safety and helps strangers, without even knowing their name or there is something else to her she is trying to hide from the world under the layers of her innocence. No matter what it takes, I will unravel her layer by layer, tasting her forbidden innocence and getting to the core of her existence unless she is fully bare to me in every sense of the word.

She breaks my thoughts by placing her lips on mine, not moving, just stays still, letting me feel her softness.

What the fuck is she doing?

But she pulls back fast, leaving me shocked, not giving me time to kiss back and looks back up at me. She tentatively places her hand on my left bicep, moving her fingers on my suit jacket and feeling me up. Her eyes suddenly meet mine in what seems like realisation. "You are real." She whispers, her already big eyes now looking like saucers.

Then I realise that she thought I was not real and hence the kiss.

How much more cute can she be?

I raise an eyebrow at her, amusement evident on my face and her cheeks blossom with colour, registering her mistake.

She seems to be in deep thoughts while looking at me dazedly and then suddenly shuts her eyes close.

Now what was that?

She is biting those damned lips of hers with her eyes tightly closed, her brows forming a frown, tempting the fuck out of me and urging me to show her that I am indeed real.

So I do just that.

Placing a hand on the back of her head to ensure she does not fall again and the other on her neck, I slam my lips on hers roughly, saying, "I am." Her eyes fly open at the contact but she does not push me away, making me relieved instead keeps her lips pursed, not letting me enter. Taking out my tongue and outlining her lips, I ask her to open the fuck up with as much gentleness as I am capable of. But she still does not open...fuck the gentleness. We are doing this my way. I increase the pressure of my hand which is around her neck and press my thumb on her pulse point, blocking the oxygen supply momentarily. She opens her mouth wide, gasping for air and I take this opportunity to push my tongue inside her, tasting every corner, engraving her sweetness on my mind. I suck her upper lip and lower lip, taking my sweet time with both of them then tug at her bottom lip with my teeth, making her hiss and kiss it right after. When I see she is not fighting again I loosen my hold on her neck, nibbling on her lower lip, but she proves me wrong.

She shoves me back with her hands on my chest, barely moving me an inch. She is all huffing and puffing from the kiss. "Why did you do that?" Her question though throws me off guard.

I thought she liked it. I would not have kissed her if she did not initiate. I would never touch a girl without her consent.

She continues, not letting me say anything, "That was my first kiss and you stole that. How am I going to get that back now?" Her eyes well up again.

So that is what it was.

Her damn first kiss!

Shit!

She really is innocent and too adorable, rambling like this with tears in her eyes and a cute pout, looking at me angrily.

I close the gap between us, encircling her waist with my arms and lower my mouth to her ear. "Steal it back from me." I whisper in her ear.

Looking back at her, I assess her face, she looks puzzled. "How?" She asks, again biting her lip.

Tu sarai la morte di me Angelo.

(You will be the death of me Angel.)

I move my face closer, "Kiss me." I whisper on her lips but this time I do not kiss her and pull my face away. I will only kiss her if she takes the first step. I do not want her to blame me again.

She looks at me shyly, chewing the side of her lip and making a dimple appear on her right cheek, her eyes jumping between my eyes and lips.

Just an inch and I will cover the rest.

After an agonizing minute of wait she comes closer, looks into my eyes hesitantly and takes the first step, brushing her lips against mine in a feather like touch. Wild desire washes over me and all my senses come alive. I smash my lips against hers, tightening my arms around her waist and she places her hands on my shoulders for support. My tongue delves into her cave, searching for hers but she keeps her tongue at a corner, too scared to come out. I wrap my tongue around hers, pulling it out forcefully, squeezing it with mine and yank her towards me, crushing her soft body with my hard chest, earning a precious moan from her.  Still wrapped with mine, I put her tongue back in her mouth and she starts panting, disconnecting her lips which I soon end with my lips covering hers, letting her breathe through me. After regaining her breath her lips start fighting with mine but I bite hard on her bottom lip, sinking my teeth, feeling the metallic taste on my tongue, asserting my dominance and letting her know who is in charge. She whimpers in pain, clutching my shoulder tightly and I lick the blood away from her lips, soothing it with my tongue, making her moan again. Her small body squirms in my hold, making a friction too unbearable which she is too naive to notice, getting a painful groan out of me. To take my mind off of that I take her in a punishing kiss, sucking the life out of her lips, continuously nibbling on them, alternating between the upper lip and lower lip. When she can not take it anymore and pushes at my shoulders, completely out of breath, I pull away from her after pecking her lips softly one last time.

Her chest heaves up and down with every breath she takes with her eyes closed. Her hands are on my chest now and mine still around her waist so she does not fall down from lack of breath.

When she finally opens her eyes after a good five minutes of filling her lungs with air, her whole face blushes pink looking at me which is spread down to her neck, making me smirk.

Cazzo! Lei è adorabile.

(Fuck! She is adorable.)

Placing my palm on her cheek, I rub it, feeling the softness of it against my rough palm. "Debt clear now?"

If possible, she blushes more furiously hearing my question and lowers her head, playing with my shirt where her hands are on my chest.

My phone buzzes, breaking the moment and making her take her hands back. I take it out and there is a text from Damien.

'Did you get it yet?' It reads.

Figlio di puttana del cazzo!

(Fucking son of a bitch!)

I put it back in my pocket, turning to look at her. "I need the wallet Angel."

She nods her head, coming to her senses again. "Oh yeah yeah. Of course. That is in my dorm room. Will you mind?" She points at the door of the hall room.

"Lead the way." I gesture her to get going.

Nodding her head, she gets down from the stage with her bag in hand. After changing into a white t-shirt, black jeans and freeing her hair from the bun and letting it fall on her shoulders, we leave for her room with her blushing every now and then whenever our gazes meet.

Fottuto Angelo.

(Fucking Angel.)

Così fottutamente innocente.

(So fucking innocent.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.8K 79
𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 & 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 'Poor little soul.' A pure, innocent soul forced to face the harsh realities they said. A so...
2.9K 82 18
He doesn't had anything else to achieve as now he gained all . He is the most powerful and now he has everything he ever wanted . Everything which o...
5K 135 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...
4.6K 474 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...