Starting Line || Carter Grays...

By pezzbosch

Consumed by the grief of losing her brother at a young age, Skye Mitchell found herself standing behind the s... More

Dedication & Disclaimer
Playlist
Prologue
(1) Recruitment
(2) Promotions
(3) Checkups
(4) Firetruck
(5) Snakebite
(6) Titanium
(7) Truths
(8) Hurt
(9) Curse
(10) Storms
(11) Cobra
(12) Imposter
(13) Dates
(14) Emergency
(15) Ceremony
(16) Invitations
(17) Shopping
(18) Dances
(19) Kidnapped
(20) Memories
(21) Childish
(22) Lightspeed
(23) Fate
(24) Reunion
(25) Forever
Epilogue: Starting Line
Thank You
Etsy Shop
New Story... Again :)

STORY THEIF

333 4 5
By pezzbosch

*** IT HAS BEEN REMOVED BUT I'M LEAVING THIS UP FOR MY OWN PAPER TRSIL AND EVIDENCE ***

*** PLEASE DO NOT BASH THIS ACCOUNT. IT HAS BEEN HANDLED AND I WILL BE KEEPING AN EYE OUT TO FURTHER PROTECT MY WORK. INSTEAD I'D LIKE YOU ALL TO ENCOURAGE THIS ASPIRING WRITER TO HAVE TRUE ORIGINALITY. ***

It has come to my attention that another account, @AutumnPiperCarisi , has stolen Starting Line, changed some names and is uploading it to their account. They do not have my permission to use my work. It's so incredibly dishonest and rude to take someone else's hard work and claim it to be their own and get all the credit for it. Please do not read her work or follow her.

Please report her story - Always: Carter Grayson !

This needs to get taken down.

PLEASE REPORT THEM!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 112 11
Aria walker, a familiar face for the police, constantly in and out of trouble, with her best friend Jason Scott. Y/n is very protective of her younge...
27K 724 23
Being a teenager is tough. Life for Anna Pierce is hectic, especially someone like her who borderlines the spectrum of autism with her O.C.D. symptom...
5.1K 128 21
Aria Preston. A teenage girl just trying to survive in a world where she constantly feels she doesn't belong. Coming from a long line of sirens, her...
11.8K 357 32
↠Part of the Lightspeed Rescue Saga ↞ Nova Phillips never expected to be a hero. Her work was her life and she was happy being behind the scenes wor...