Jareth [The Labyrinth]

By bonbonsandbooks

Her life went down hill after school was over with. She let her parents down. Though it wasn't her fault. Her... More

Jareth [The Labyrinth]
Author Note:
Chapter 1 ❂︎︎ Dreams!
Chapter 2 ❂︎︎ As The World Falls Down!
Chapter 3 ❂︎︎ Underground!
Chapter 4 ❂︎︎ Home At Last!
Chapter 5 ❂︎︎ Within You
Chapter 6 ❂︎︎ Peaches & Cream
Author Note:
Chapter 7 ❂︎︎ Choices!
Chapter 8 ❂︎︎ Confused Hearts!
Chapter 9 ❂︎︎ Plots
Chapter 10 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Rescue
Chapter 11 ❂︎︎ Betrayed
Chapter 12 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Jail Time!
Chapter 13 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Goblin Queen?
Chapter 15 ❂︎︎ Thoughts Of Love!
Chapter 16 ❂︎︎ Magic!
Chapter 17 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Magic Dance!
Chapter 18 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Chilly Down
Chapter 19 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Gobblin Battle
Chapter 20 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Dream Dropper!
Chapter 21 ❂︎︎ Visions
Chapter 22 ❂︎︎ Finding Answers
Chapter 23 ❂︎︎ April Showers?!
Chapter 24 ❂︎︎ Witch World
Chapter 25 ❂︎︎ His Queen
Chapter 26 ❂︎︎ Love Lives On
Chapter 27 ❂︎︎ Meant To Be
Chapter 28 ❂︎︎ Stronger Than Words...
Chapter 29 ❂︎︎ Needing Answers
It's Only Forever!

Chapter 14 ❂︎︎ Saving Sarah!

154 9 2
By bonbonsandbooks

Chapter 14, Saving Sarah
Jareth's POV

With Sarah causing all the fairies pain they did not notice Jareth form before them all. He managed to grab the fairies with Hoggle's help. And the others as well. Soon the king was helpless.

He had to next calm Sarah down. Jareth had known when Sarah got her headaches her anger would be out of control. And her magic would emerge from no where. He had no idea what kind of powers Sarah might have.

But she was a lot like her friend who cried to the rocks. She was forming more and more into a goblin every day. For that she was making him proud. He makes his way to Sarah's side. The loud screeching harming his own eardrums.

He grabs her wrist.
Holding her tight.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Sarah! I need for you to calm down" he exclaims.

"Jareth!"

"Yes, stay calm" he tells her.

She nods. Stops yelling. She looks pained.

She looks around.

"They are gone?" she asks.

"They are banished" he informs her.

"Good!" she replies. "good"

"Sarah" her mother calls out. They hug.

"Did you not know he was a fairy mom?" asks Sarah.

"I am sorry Sarah and Jareth. I had no idea. I truly thought he was a goblin as we are" mentions her mother.

"I accept your apology" says Jareth.

"I told him I would not wed when the crystals showed me the truth. I knew in my heart something was not right" mentions Sarah. She tosses him the crystals back. "and he could not use those so he gave them to me. Otherwise, he would have kept them"

"Right" agrees Jareth.

"I am so sorry Jareth; I should have listened to you" Sarah somberly tells him.

"I believe you" he softly says to her.

"Jareth it is not to late now. We can still marry" she tells him with excitement. "the wedding is all set up here"

"True, we could marry you both today" says her mother as she nods in agreement.

"No" he sternly replies.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

She should not be forced to marry him. She should marry because she wanted to be with him. AS he wanted to be with her. But she did not want to marry yet. She was confused still. He would not marry unless he knew she loved him.

A tear rolls down her face. One little tear escapes.

"Why not?" she challenges him as she wipes the tear away.

"Because you are in shock. You are confused. Give yourself time to heal" he orders her.

"But I know now. We should marry it would be good for all of us" Sarah begs him. She winces in pain again. "my head" she moans.

"You need rest" he orders to her.

"YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT I NEED" she yells. The screeching. He had to keep her calm.

She takes off. Running down the hall.

"SARAH!" calls her mother. "where is she going?"

"I will handle her. Stay here!" he tells her mother sternly.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

He forms into an owl. Then takes off after Sarah. He had to tell her. She was hurting. It was time.

Even if she did not return his love at least he would know and he could be freed to marry someone else. Anyone she loved. He flies to her. Finding her laying on her bed weeping tears of sorrow. She had to care.

He forms back into himself.

"Sarah!" he calls to her.

"Leave me be" she mutters as she covers her face from him.

"Sarah, you need to know something" he begins to tell her. "all the things I have ever done have been for you. I tell you time and time again. I do not know what more I need to do" he rambles on to her. "what more can I do to prove to you?"

"Prove what to me?" she asks.

"I am in love with you, though I wait for your love, I must wait upon it. But I love you so you know now. Though my actions could not show you" he sighs.

"You what...you do?" she stammers in shock.

"I love you. Now do as you must. I will be going Sarah" he softly tells her.

He touches her head. Causing the pain to leave her alone. And her thoughts to settle and be heard in her own mind. Confusion leaves her face. Her face has softens. 

"You really love me?" she wonders.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

They stare at one another not losing the focus. Then his face leans in. Closer. Their lips part open before falling onto one another. She groans softly. She had to feel what he was sharing now. All the love he ever held back. He was not now.

His lips part hers then return. Kiss after kiss.

"Sarah, I love you deeply. It has always been your heart I have been after" he tells promises to her.

"Jareth?" she replies.

"Yes?"

"I love you" she finally says to him.

Happiness swells into his heart. 

"I love you to. I know what you did but I thought it was because you needed me to get the kingdom. I thought it was for other reasons. Not because you loved me in return" she explains.

"Sarah, can you think that of me. I love you" he promises her.

"I know this now. I will never take your love for granted. If you love me why would you not marry me back there?" she wonders.

"I had to know you loved me. And I knew you wanted to marry for love only. I wanted what was best for you Sarah" he explains to her.

"I knew! I knew you cared" she exclaims with joy. "my mother said you would only care for you"

"She was wrong Sarah"

"I know she was Jareth" she answers him.

He holds her closer. 

"You know back when I nearly died in the hospital, I knew you cared. You took the drugs right out of my veins. And every time I was ill you saved me in so many ways" she rambles on.

He touches her face gently with his hand. 

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"We are free from the past. Now we look forward to the future" he promises her.

"Can the crystals tell if we shall be together forever?" she wonders.

"They can show us anything" he answers.

He tosses them to the air. 

"Show me Sarah and our ending" he demands.

There is a picture forming before them. There was Sarah holding a baby in her arms. She was wearing a wedding ring on her finger. Sarah looks pleased.

"Jareth, he looks more like you everyday" Sarah was saying.

"Our little prince" says Jareth. 

"Our son is so handsome" Sarah is saying.

The crystal ends the scene.
Then Sarah hugs Jareth.

"A son! We shall have a son" she exclaims joyfully.

"I can't wait Sarah" he replies. She kisses him.

"I love you so much. I will prove it to you every day" she vows.

"I always will be here for you Sarah. I always have" is her answer back. Then as they share a kiss the sun sets ending another day.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Thanks for reading!

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!
мσяє тσ cσмє!!
------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
20.5K 1.6K 36
shiddat kya h??? jisse paana chaho wo apki khawaiyshh h.... aur jisse har tarike se paa lene ki koshish nhi....usse apna bankar hi lo wo h shiddat....
2.5K 160 24
This story continued after the end of the popular game Duskwood. (Don't read if you haven't play the game yet) Five years. That's how long has it bee...
579K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...