That Time I Got Reincarnated...

By Isekai_Maker

You died from sleep deprivation, working in a 9 to 5 company rarely getting any sleep or days off. You rememb... More

Waking up
Meeting Rimuru's fated one
Waking up and Meeting Orges
Naming the Ogres
Announcement
Meeting Gabiru and a Dryad
Announcement 2
The Battle of Satisfaction
Sorry
The King appears and A new Nation arises
A Loli Appears
The Kingdoms of Falmuth and Blumund
Charybdis - A truly BRUH moment
Meeting and Saving the Children
Beach Chapter
Delegation Time pt 1
Delegation pt 2 - Dwarven Kingdom
The Wrath of Y/N pt 1
The Wrath of Y/n pt 2
The Wrath of Y/n pt 3
An Upgraded Slime Rises
Old Friend + An unexpected people
The Meeting among Leaders
Meeting among Leaders pt 2
Clayman's plan
The Discussion of Battle - Walpurgis is near
Walpurgis is set
Walpurgis - The fight
Not a chapter just a vote
Walpurgis - Ending
Christmas in Novus Roma
Confessions (Lemon)
Explanations
Is it a rematch or a war? pt 1
Is it a rematch or a war? pt 2
(Side Chapter) - Farming
(Side Chapter) - Summer
Y/n's Bio
The 7 Celestials
Relaxation before Diplomacy
Diplomacy
The Current map of the Tensei World
The Dungeon
More Dungeon Stuff
(Side Chapter) - The Spirit of Shizue-san
The Meeting of Races
The Meeting of Races pt 2
A Good Misunderstanding
Benimaru's Unintended Rivalry
Blacks
The Founder's Festival is Ready and Open
The Hero & The Kids - pt 1
The Hero & The Kids - pt 2
Title.exe has stopped (Lemon kinda)
The Tournament - Quarter Finals
The Tournament - Semi-Finals
(Inter-Chapter) - Money
The Tournament - Finals
Chating with the Hero
Cooperation pt 1
IDK what to name this...
Cooperation pt 2
Side Chapter - How did Janemba get here?
Diablo's Reward
The Western Union - Invitation
The Western Union - Meeting Day
The Western Union - Idiots
Multiversal Stake
The Western Union - Beat Down
Assassination Plot
Union Memberstate
Announcement!
The Finale

The Hero & The Kids - Finale

163 5 1
By Isekai_Maker

Y/n's pov

We all looked toward the soldier who came in panting from running into the dining area where everyone is in.

Rim: "Excuse me for a sec." Rim excused himself and walked to the soldier. After a couple of minutes, the words exchanged during the talk between Rim and the soldier circulated. A large flying object has been spotted outside of town. Apparently, it's from the Sorcerous Dynasty of Thalion— the country Elyune is from.

Then Gazel came up to me talking.

Gazel: "I should've expected this. But it's still too much to handle. Why else would Empress Elmesia leave her borders? I know we're all trying to gauge one another at this event—even me—but the empress herself is a very important figure in world politics. I'm sure even those not in attendance tonight are hurriedly sending letters back to their homelands."

"What do you mean?". I asked.

Gazel: "As it stands, the Sorcerous Dynasty of Thalion is a large country, it's might equal to us Dwarves, despite being fully independent with no involvement in the Council of the West. Plus, as the term Dynasty suggested, it was a federation of thirteen distinct kingdoms. In terms of power, the Council of the West was definitely the biggest force out there—but given its parliamentarian system, it couldn't immediately carry out policy at a moment's notice. Dwargon— my nation, on the other hand, is a monarchy, so while it fell behind in overall might, its assertions still held sway with the Western Nations. The same was true of Thalion."

"What the empress? Is she someone with a rumored power that could change the world as we know it?".

Gazel: "I don't know. Though what I do know is that the Empress is rumored to be a descendant of divinity, and she's the one who declared herself Heavenly Emperor of the nation. It's also rumored that without her the creation of  Thalion wouldn't have existed. The nation was founded by a high elf named Elmesia, though the names could just be coincidences, if not then that woman been around for longer than Thalion itself."

Rim: "If she's such an important historical figure then we should treat her and-".

Gazel: "That's the problem. Having her treated as one is not wise. Here she comes. Rim, Y/n be on your guard, she's one sly fox."

As Gazel ended our political converse, the Empress, Elmesia El-Ru Thalion solemnly strode inside. Everyone looked in awe of her appearance. Her pale white skin like snow, her hair a shiny silver. Her ears, long and pointed at the ends, her eyes the color of jade. The embodiment of a pinnacle Elf. And judging by her KI, she's at least powerful as Youm, though she could be limiting her flow of Ki. But her guards, on the other hand, are as powerful as Hinata.

Elmesia: "I have accepted your kind invitation. It delighted me." She said in a clear and capturing voice. Though it has no effect on me.

 (A/n: The reason it has no effect on Y/n is 'cause Milim made her scent be placed onto Y/n. Making any female attraction nulled and vice-versa.)

Rim: "It's an honor to meet you."

"We hope you enjoy your stay and food here."

The empress then looked our way and suddenly there was a pressure being sunk onto me, though it wasn't powerful enough to alarm or counter it as it didn't have any killing intent.

Elmesia: "Yes, I do look forward to the food and the visitation I brought to myself. Along with the festivities beginning tomorrow, I hope they prove to be eminently pleasing. Also...". She walked closer to us and whispered some things in our ears.

Elmesia: "It doesn't have to be today, but I want you to make some time for me, y'know. There's something I wanna discuss in a more relaxed environment."

Rim: "A-ah yea. That can be worked." Rim was a bit surprised that the empress talked causally with us, which made him choke up at first. The Empress backed up and began walking back to her guards, putting back a smile and formal attitude.

(5 minutes later)

Rim: "Ahhh~ This is nice. Nothing like a relaxing tatami-mat to get away from things."

Youm: "Right? I wish I had these back in the kingdom. It's soo relaxing."

"Especially with all that food I ate. Nothing beats laziness."

Gazel: "About to get swallowed up, are we? Well better keep yourselves astute, or else that old f-". Gazel stopped himself, taking a swig from his chilled sake to change the subject. Probably because Elves have really good hearing, so her hearing what he was gonna say would cause trouble.

Shion: "Eto... Sorry to interrupt Sama's but more people have arrived."

"Who?". And a couple of milliseconds later my question was answered.

???: "I wanna see my cute-tailed lover! And the food!". Said a very familiar voice echoing across the building.

Youm/Y/n: "Milim!/No, Fuck!"

"What did you say?". I stared at Youm.

Youm: "What...? I-I said what you said. *looks the other way and whistles*".

"..."

Youm: "..."

"..."

Youm: "..."

"..."

Youm gets yeeted by Y/n (Visualized):

"SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR LIFE PRIVILEGES!"

Youm: "W-wait aaaarrrrghhhhh!!! MMMMMAAAAASSSSSTTTTTEEEEEERRRRR!"

(Gazel in the off-camera room - "Does this happen often?"
Rimuru - "Yeah. It's both annoying and funny. You should experience this with us."
Gazel - "No. No, I don't think to. Unless Author gives me a raise."

*Kira Yoshikage theme starts playing*

A/n: Killer Queen has already touched your paycheck of the month. First switch on!)

Take 2

Gazel: "So it is everyone or at least part of everyone." He mumbled but we heard him.

Rim: "I said what err... Y/n thought what he said..."

"Well, shall we greet them?". I stood up from my spot and went over to the entrance of the dining place.

"Hey, Milim!". 

Milim: "*gasp* Y/N!". Milim comes hugging me and pulled my head down to hers to kiss me while others see.

Milim: "I've missed you so much! How come you didn't pick me up?". She said. With the last part being said with a pout. 

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't resist food." I said scratching the back of my head.

Milim: 

Milim: "I see~".

Rim: "*ahem* Sorry to disrupt your flirting. But we people to greet".

"O-oh right..." I said as I looked away and saw 9 people waiting. From who I know, Carrion, Frey, and the 3 beastketeers were present but some new faces were also present. A bald man named Middray, who is the head priest of a religion that worships True dragons; in this case Milim. He's also a fighter who earned praise from Benimaru. The other priest was Hermes, the guy Gabiru fought against. There are also 2 people— twins who are guards or servants of Frey. Everyone has quite a lot of KI in them it's making me want to fight.

Frey: "Thank you for inviting us, today. Though we did run in late than expected. Someone just didn't get the notice." She inconspicuously coughs and looks at Carrion. Who looks away.

"It's no worries. The more the merrier."

Frey: "Oh, right. I should thank you both for helping us build such tall buildings and progressing Milim-sama's territory."

Carrion: "Me too, y'know!"

Rim: "Well after Walprgis things ended up pretty well for us, right?". In response, everyone nodded.

Milim: "Well if that's all to talk about let's go eat!" She said dragging me with her, despite me protesting that I already ate a whole week's worth.

Milim: "Oh don't worry. We'll do some 'activities' to help with that." She said smiling.

(Sometime later)

Shuna: "Here you go. 200 plates of food, all of various cuisines. Hope you enjoy." She bowed and left.

Milim: "Finally! Itada- Oh wait before I forget. Middray, come here!". 

Middray: "Hai, Milim-sama."

Milim: "I want you to eat these delicious food with us."

Middray: "Of course Milim-sama. Though I must say, I am not impressed by being taught or eating these blasphemous-...". Middray got cut off by Milim.

MIlim: "Middray. Like I've said multiple times... Don't ever disrespect the food here. Especially, when I'm eating with my husband."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n: 

"Uhh... How...? When did I... What?".

Milim: 

Milim: "W-well you are n-now!".

"I have no objections."

Milim: "G-good."

(A/n: Idk what to say next... Argh, I hate awkward dialogue. King Crimson!)

Rim: "Why do you consider the preparations of the food blasphemous?". He asked Middray.

Then Middray went on a rant on how eating food cooked or mixed is heresy which was one of the moments he fucked up real bad.

Middray: "Since ancient times, we have deemed it proper to praise the blessings of our foodstuffs—and to enjoy them as is, in their natural form. And now I am presented with this. Grilling meat—all right, fair enough. But why do you then stain it with this mysterious liquid? It is detestable, truly deplorable! What sheer disrespect for our natural blessings! I was prepared to accept whatever you choose to do within your own territory, but now you are getting Milim-sama involved? Outrageous!" 

With each word and sentence, Middray said it only made Milim and especially Shuna have their anger rise gradually.

Middray: "Thus, I, as a believer of the blessing granted to the food in their raw form refuse to ever eat or recognize anything to this heresy!".

Milim/Shuna: "I see. If that's how you really feel about this delicious/precious food being served/prepared then..."

Shuna: "Milim-sama, if you will."

Milim then came behind of Middray, grabbing him, making sure he doesn't do anything. Then Shuna took out a bowl of stew and shoved it in his face.

Shuna: "See all the ingredients in this stew? This is what both Rimuru-sama and Y/n-sama see as their ideal state! Under Sir Rimuru, there are gathered lycanthropes, there are harpies, and there are the magic-born who once served Clayman as well as dragonewts like yourself. Any one of those races alone would be powerful, I am sure. But bring them all together...and they will enjoy even more power than ever before. So, care to try some?".

Milim: "Don't worry Middray. It's not like you're being forced to eat this. No, not at all."

Once Shuna grabbed a spoonful of the stew she presented. Forced Middray to swallow the contents of the stew, that was brought to his lips. With the teamwork of Milim and Shuna, both made Middray have an unexpected u-turn on the food.

Middray: "Wh-what is this...?!" 

Shuna:  "Good, isn't it? It's called 'harmony.' Each individual ingredient tones itself down in order to form a complete overall taste. That's the vibrant hope contained in this stew." 

Middray: "It... It's good. Better than any kind of vegetable I've eaten before... This single spoonful has so much depth to it..." He said once he finished the stew.

'Oof. I can imagine. Compared to raw vegetables and meat, the supreme taste of cooked and crafted food is one to die for.'

Milim: "That's what I've been saying the entire time! All these food are so delicious that not even raw food is worth eating."

Shuna: "If you understand now. Remember this: Cuisine is about far more than this single bowl."

Middray: "What do you mean?".

Shuna: "Take, for instance, the stew you ate. It is like the land Milim-sama rules over, then this Tagliatelle with ragù is the Kingdom of Blumund. This Steak frites is the new land of Farminus. And this foie gras terrine is the Dwarven Kingdom, I suppose that makes the seafood here Thalion. You can combine them in many ways—but no cuisine can survive on a single plate. And nations are the same way. It's the broad, deep connections among them that make them more bountiful and gratifying. That is the world the Samas seek."

'Wow... Impressive. The speech she delivered about the food and the connection it had with people and relations wasn't something I had thought of, nor Rim. Who knew that food, especially Shuna's made an impact on the value people like Middray have.'

Shuna: "So now that we've 'convinced' you, bear in mind that most food's best while it's warm. Everyone and Samas—please enjoy it before it gets cold." 

Milim: "Finally! Come on Y/n let's eat!".

"But I already- mmph!." My words were cut off by food being inserted into my mouth.

Milim: "Did I stutter?".

I shook my head motioning a no.

(4 hours later - In Y/n's room)

Milim: "Now for your healthy dose of 'activity'".

"Um... No?". I stood and ranned away but I realized that wasn't moving at all.

_________________________________________

Meme: 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48 0 8
Every one has dreams of something they want to be. For a Saiyan girl this was no exception. Since she was 10 she's dreamed to be a Time Patroller and...
921 51 29
Just A hint of lemon πŸ‹ You are a low class saiyan and you need money before you and your family live on the streets. You must fight against your st...
59K 2.8K 21
[The images used is drawn by the original Creator's of the anime and some talented artist. Only the editing is done by me] Goku needed one more perso...
1.8K 95 10
Born with a sickly body, a young boy lays in his hospital bed thinking that his life will never be fulfilled. Counting his final blessings, including...