Biology - A/B/O | l.s.

By IAdoreWalls

Harry is an omega, who has a crush on his biology professor Mr. Tomlinson, who happened to be an alpha. What... More

Professor
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98 - sad
Epilogue - sad
98 - happy
Epilogue - happy
Final note

64

1.5K 71 19
By IAdoreWalls

"Same mistake?" Harry questioned.

"There is- something I haven't told you. Ehm..." Louis tried so hard not to sob.

"I have been here, in this situation before." he glanced at him momentarily.

"Oh." was all Harry got out of himself at first.
"Did you love them?" he asked a bit later.

Louis just chuckled, letting the tears stain his cheeks.

"The reason why I didn't want to visit my family is that- that person was my mother. She was diagnosed with leukemia when I was studying at university. Once I came home to see her and- and she was gone. She was gone." Louis sobbed while staring at his fingers.

Harry attempted to sit up on his bed, making Louis stand up.

The boy reached out with his shaky hands, wrapping his arms around the older one.

"I am so sorry, I didn't know that." Harry pulled him down on the bed, his hand slipping through Louis' hair.

"I wasn't here for her. She died alone. Who would ever like a son like me?" he cried.

"Louis, how could you know this would happen?" Harry whispered.

"I chose university over her. I could stay but I didn't."

"She was alone on it. She gave me life and everything that I needed. And look what I gave her in return." Louis sobbed loudly.

"And- someone else wasn't there with her?" Harry asked.

"It was just me and her, it always was me and her." he buried his face in the hollow of Harry's neck.

"Just us against the world." he whispered.

"I am sure she knows you couldn't do anything about it, you couldn't know. She loves you still, she does." Harry tried to calm him down.

"No."

"Yes, she does." Harry let the tears spill from his eyes as well.

"I want to hug her and tell her I love her one last time." Louis squeezed Harry even tighter.

"I want to apologize." he began to cry even louder.

"I am sure she hears you. She is looking after you, I know she is. She is proud of you Louis. She is proud of who you became. You have a great and well paid job. You are humble and kind. I am sure she is happy what an alpha she raised."

"She always thought I would be an omega." a hint of smile could be heard in his voice.
"Turned out she was wrong." he swallowed the growing lump in his throat.

"I don't want to repeat my mistakes." Louis removed his head from the hollow of Harry's neck, pressing his forehead against the younger one's.

His hand found it's way to Harry's hand, entwining their fingers.

The alpha stared straight into Harry's eyes, meeting the brightest shade of green he had ever seen.

"I love you." he whispered, leaning in to kiss the boy.

"I will make sure I won't repeat my mistakes." he pulled away while still staring at Harry's face.

His eyes lingered over his bandana and the tube once again.

Harry tried to give him a smile in return.

"Louis, I would never be mad at you. After all, you are taking care of me, you are the one who is paying for everything. You are earning money for all three of us. How could I be mad at you for being at work? Providing safety for us?" he said.

Louis just took his eyes to his lap, trying to avoid Harry's eyes right now.

"I won't leave you for this long again." he just shook his head.
"How have you been?" he tried to move on from that topic.

"Could be worse." Harry said in response.

"Sorry to interrupt." someone said from the door.
It was Larissa.

"But Harry needs this." she showed them the plastic syringe with nutrition.

"Oh, of course." Louis pulled away from the boy, leaving some space between the two of them.

"Can I do it myself this time?" Harry sat against his pillow.

"Can you?" she asked him playfully.
"Yeah, alright." she prepared it, handing the syringe to the boy.

"You know how to do it, right?" Larissa had to check.

"Yeah." Harry took it from her, grabbing the tube now.

Louis just watched as Harry pumped that thing into his tube with straight expression on his face.

"Good, you don't even need me anymore." she pouted.

"I do need you." Harry handed it back to her, fixing the tube.

"Okay." she chuckled.
"I will leave you two alone now." she devoted Louis a smile before she left.

The alpha was still taken aback by the sudden change of- of everything?

"Louis?" the boy tried to snap Louis out of his little world.

"Mhm?" he hummed, finally snapping out of his trance.

"Lie down with me?" Harry hoped he would give in.
Louis complied almost immediately, laying down onto his side.

"Tell me something love." the alpha whispered.

"What do you want me to tell you?"

"Anything." Louis breathed out.

"I would like to see some nice place out of England again." Harry said dreamily.

"Paris was amazing." he bit his lip.
"And I'd like to see some more of the world."

"What's the top one place you would like to visit?"

"Oh! I know." Harry remembered something.

"The carnival in Brasil... Oh, I would love to visit Rio de Janeiro." the boy sighed.

"And the nature that's surrounding the town must be nice, all their plants and animals." Louis loved that Harry was interested in such things. He thought it was adorable.

"What animal would you like to see the most?"

"Birds, parrots... they have so much colourful ones there." Harry answered dreamily, already imagining how it would feel to be there.

"With you I would travel anywhere." he added. It was true. While with Louis, Harry would travel all over the world more than happily.

"We can make that happen one day."

"No, that was just- a crazy idea." Harry shook his head slightly.

"Who said I dont like crazy ideas?" Louis moved closer towards Harry, kissing him passionately on the lips.

Harry complied, enjoying it into details.

•••
The time went by quickly and soon the first cycle of Harry's chemotherapy has come to an end.

Doctor Graves took Harry for screening and he took his blood for tests. After 'lunch' they also took his nasogastric tube out.

The boy was happy he got rid of it.

Now Mr. Graves came into Harry's room with the results in his hand, reading through them.

"Harry..." he looked at the boy.

"Yeah? How is the treatment so far?" he asked, full of hope.

"I would like to give some good news to you." he sighed, looking at those papers once again.

"You got a little better at the beginning of your treatment, but ever since then it has been the same, nothing really changed." he informed him.

"Oh, okay." he nodded, although that he was disappointed about it a lot.

"Does that mean..."

"We will see how will the second cycle go." he gave him a small smile.

"You can go home today. Just make sure to be careful and avoid things that could make it worse for you. Eat, sleep and drink properly. I think you already know what to do and not to do."

"Yeah." Harry nodded.

"Alright, I will see you in few weeks." with those words doctor Graves left Harry's room.

Harry got up from his sickbed, trying to collect his things. When he was done he laid back down on his bed, ready to rest a bit.

Harry contacted his headmaster few days back.
They discussed Harry's school attendance. Since Harry wasn't sure if he could make it through the whole day in school, they decided he will continue studying at home with that difference that he will be taking exams from time to time. That way they could see how he is learning.

"Hello." Harry turned his head to the side, seeing Louis entering the room.

He looked stunning today.

Louis was dressed in black skinnies that were showing off his legs perfectly and a black long sleeved tshirt was covering his torso.

"Ready to go home with me?" he looked around, taking Harry's already packed bags.

"I am." the boy got ready to leave, putting his shoes on.

"Are you okay?" he asked as they began to walk.

"Yeah." Harry blinked a couple of times, making his way towards the nurses, so he could once again sign those papers.

•••
Louis could see Harry was quite languid, so he reached out to grab the boy's hand.
"You alright, love?" he took a look at his face.

"I am, yeah. It was just- quite a lot. I haven't walked much this past month." Louis smiled sadly, bringing their hands up so Harry could lean onto him if he needed to.

"We are almost there." Louis looked in the direction of his car.

"Yeah, almost."

•••
As soon as they closed the door of their shared flat behind them, Louis placed the bags down, helping Harry undress.

"Let's shower you, hmm?" he helped the boy out of his jacket.
Harry had to wear jacket because otherwise he would get cold.

The alpha led Harry into the shower. Harry denied Louis' offers to help him, so Louis left him go on his own in the end. But he decided to unpack Harry's bags in the hallway, just in case he would need him.

Once the door opened, Harry came out already dressed in a fresh tshirt and sweatpants.

"I will go into the living room." he announced, making his way away from Louis.

Louis started up one washing machine, putting the rest of Harry's dirty clothes into the basket.

He took a shower himself, making his way into the kitchen afterwards.

He made himself and Harry a glass of water since he knew he should drink something.

Harry was on his phone when he arrived with the drinks.

"Baby?" that pet name made Harry look up.
"Oh, thank you." he took the glass from his alpha, gulping like half of it down.

"Aren't you tired, love?" he asked as he sat down.

"No, I-" Harry stared at him while biting his lip.

"Louis." Harry whispered breathlessly, leaning in to steal a kiss.

Louis complied of course, but when he wanted to pull away Harry began to kiss him even more deeply.

"Baby." Louis somehow managed to pull away finally, not knowing what was this for.
"What's going on?"

"I-" Harry looked away from him.
"I would like to- have sex with you." that wasn't what Louis expected to hear. He never thought words like this would leave Harry's mouth.

"What?" his eyes almost bulged out of his head.

Harry looked away, his cheeks turning red. He felt embarrassed.
"That was- sorry." Louis stopped him from moving away by grabbing his hands into his.

"Why do- why do you want that?" Louis asked.
"I would like to know what it is all about. We haven't s-slept together like this... it was always either your rut or m-my heat." Harry stuttered a couple of times.

"I would like to see what's it like." he said in the end.
"I would like to experience it, just once."

Was this on Harry's bucket list of things that he would like to experience before death?

"Love. Don't you think there will be a better time for this in- the future?"

"Maybe I don't have time." Harry said in response.

Louis swallowed harshly.
"Did the doctor say something today?" Harry looked up to meet Louis' worried eyes, thinking about what he should tell him.

"No."

"Then we should have time." Louis said back, although he couldn't be sure about that.

"I-" Harry sighed.
"Alright." the boy got up from the couch, making his way towards the bedroom without uttering another word.

"Haz." Louis got up few minutes later, following him.

He found the boy in their bedroom, laying in their bed.

Louis laid next to him, staring down into his face.

"Baby." Louis pecked his lips.
"I don't want to hurt you." Louis whispered.

"But- I want you, Lou."

"Haz." Louis sighed.

"I want to experience it, just once. Please, just once." Harry's hands found their way into Louis' hair, pulling on it slightly.

After some time the alpha began to tower over the petite boy, leaning down to capture his lips.

Louis kissed him deeply, passionately.
"Stop me if you change your mind or when something hurts."

"Yeah, yeah." Harry answered breathily.

Louis started to kiss down Harry's neck, making his way towards his prominent collarbones.

"I am gonna make love to you tonight." he pulled away from his skin in order to kiss the boy on his lips once again.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Hello everyone!
I wanted to write about this on my wall but I always forget to do so... so here I am.

I would like to thank you for hitting over 60k reads and 3k votes. I never thought this story would receive this much love. I am very happy you joined me here.<3

I love you all very much!

Take care of yourselves.<33

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 2.4K 14
A/B/O Dynamics Louis is a male Omega returning to his hometown after a year, looking for a job. There have been very few changes since he left. Days...
474K 17.4K 26
"Okay, are we done here?" Louis says as almost a whisper, avoiding eye contact with Harry. "Depends." Harry answers. "On what?" Harry steps even cl...
1.4M 66.8K 103
It all started when the alpha laid eyes on the short curvy omega and he knew at that moment that his life would never be the same, in a good way of c...
89.2K 4.6K 80
He lost the love of his life on his wedding day... He lost his only sister and was blamed for her death for the rest of his life... "I swear I didn't...