A bizarre family 2.0

By Normal_weebstuff69

GO AND READ "A BIZARRE FAMILY" FIRST BEFORE THIS STORY!!! This story is just what ifs and cut Scenes from my... More

Cut Scenes Pt1
Cut Scenes Pt2
Cut Scenes Pt3
Cut Scenes Pt4
Cut Scenes Pt5
Cut Scenes Pt6
Alternative Ending Of The Story?
Cut Scenes Pt7
Cut Scenes Pt8
Cut Scenes Pt9
Cut Scenes Pt10
Cut Scenes Pt11
Cut Scenes Pt12
Cut Scenes Pt13
What If Pt1
Cut Scenes Pt14
What If Pt2
Cut Scenes Pt15
What If Pt3
Cut Scenes Pt16
Cut Scenes Pt17
Cut Scenes Pt18
Cut Scenes Pt19
Cut Scenes Pt20
What If Pt4
What If Pt5
What If Pt6
What If Pt7
What If Pt8
What If Pt9
What If Pt10
What If Pt11
What If Pt12
What If Pt13
Cut Scenes Pt21
What If Pt14
What If Pt15
What If Pt16
What If Pt17
What If Pt18
What If Pt19
What If Pt20
Cut Scenes Pt22
Cut Scenes Pt23
What If Pt21
Cut Scenes Pt24
What If Pt22
What If Pt23
What If Pt24
What If Pt25
What If Pt26
Cut Scenes Pt25
What If Pt27
What If Pt28
What If Pt29
What If Pt30
What If Pt31
Cut Scenes Pt26
What If Pt32
Cut Scenes Pt27
What If Pt33
What If Pt34
Cut Scenes Pt28
What If Pt35
What If Pt36
What If Pt37
What If Pt38
What If Pt39
Cut Scenes Pt29
Cut Scenes Pt30
What If Pt40
Cut Scenes Pt31
What If Pt41
Cut Scenes Pt32
What If Pt42
What If Pt43
What If Pt44
What If Pt45
Cut Scenes Pt33
What If Pt47
What If Pt48
What If Pt49
What If Pt50
Cut Scenes Pt34
What If Pt51
What If Pt52
What If Pt53
What If Pt54
What If Pt55
What If Pt56
What If Pt57
What If Pt58
Cut Scenes Pt35
What If Pt59
Cut Scenes Pt36
What If Pt60
Weird/crack Chapter
What If Pt61
What If Pt62
What If Pt63
What If Pt64
What If Pt65
What If Pt66
Cut Scenes Pt37
What If Pt67
What If Pt68
Cut Scenes Pt38
What If Pt69
What If Pt70
What If Pt71
Cut Scenes Pt39
Cut Scenes Pt40
What If Pt72
What If Pt73
Cut Scenes Pt41
What If Pt74
What If Pt75
What If Pt76
What If Pt77
What If Pt78
What If Pt79
What If Pt80
What If Pt81
What If Pt82
Cut Scenes Pt42
What If Pt83
What If Pt84
What If Pt85
Author's Note!!!

What If Pt46

321 7 6
By Normal_weebstuff69

46. What if you got kidnapped by some of Dio's followers and they tried to turn you against the joestars? (age 7)

"don't go far away! Okay?" Jonathan said and you nodded and went to the swings to play with some other kids.

He sat at a bench and looked at you, he smiled as he saw you playing, but then something fell and covered his face, he got it off and looked around him and saw no one he then looked at you and you were gone.

He immediately got up and went over to where you previously were, the only thing he saw was your right shoe

"excuse me did you see a little girl around your age? Blue hair, red eyes, with a purple dress?" Jonathan asked a nearby kid.

"yeah, a guy quickly took her and went that way" the kid said, Jonathan thanked them and run towards the way the kid pointed at, he looked around but saw no one, he then went over a phone and called at the house.

"hello?" holly asked.

"Holly hear me out very carefully!" Jonathan said and she hummed.

"someone kidnapped (y/n)!" Jonathan said, he then heard a thud.

"Holly? Holly!?" Jonathan said.

"what did you tell to mom and she fainted?" Jotaro asked.

"someone kidnapped (y/n)!" Jonathan said, Jotaro was silent for a bit.

"old man get your ass up, everyone get up, someone kidnapped (y/n)!" Jotaro said.

"did you see who it was?" Jotaro asked Jonathan

"n-no, something fell on my face and when I took it out she was gone" Jonathan said.

"a perfectly planned kidnap.... There's not other explanation... Probably one of Dio's followers kidnapped her, think of it, why did they target you? Why did they came with this plan and kidnapped only (y/n)?" Jotaro said.

"I don't know and I don't care, I just want to find (y/n) and bring her back" Jonathan said.

"can't you sense her?" Jotaro asked.

"no, for some reason I can't!" Jonathan said.

"okay, you're at the park right?" Jotaro asked and Jonathan said yes.

"we're coming over right now" Jotaro said and he hung up.

Meanwhile you were knocked out in a van and someone drove it, they looked at you and grinned at each other.

"now that we got her we're going to turn her against the joestars for good, and she'll join us so we can destroy them for lord Dio's sake" one of them said and the rest agreed.

They soon stopped at a house in an abandoned neighborhood, they got you and they entered the house, they took you to the basement and tied you and left you there until you woke up.

The others though were trying their best to find you but they had no luck so they got back home, they all got in the living room and immediately the mood changed.

"oh no... You didn't find her?" holly asked.

"... Don't worry, I'm sure she'll soon be back here, in this place with her family" marina said as she held jolyne in her arms, Jonathan just looked down and left.

"I can't imagine his pain" avdol said.

Jonathan got in your room and immediately broke down, he fell on his knees and started to cry, he can't let you go like that, he needs to find you.

Right now you woke up and tried to move but soon you realized you were tied, you struggled a bit but you sat up and looked around, soon the door opened and it revealed someone, you weren't that familiar with him but you know he was working for dio.

"get me back home" you said

"you are were you're supposed to be, you need to be with us! The most trusted people your father had! You need to be on our side! His side!! Not the joestars!" he yelled.

"the joestars were the victims of the story! They made me realize that papa wasn't a nice person and they didn't lie because they gave me proof! Someone who knew papa since they were 12 told me the truth! His real actions!" you said

"they are poisoning you!!" he yelled.

"you are the one who's trying to poison me!! And I'm sure my family will come and get me!" you said, he got pissed and he slapped you, you were taken aback and then glared at him

"do you think your 'lord'! Would be proud of what you did!?" you asked him

"you were never like that! They brought the worst out of you!" he yelled

"well I'm glad because then I'll be able to deal with people like you!! Thank Jotaro for that!" you said.

"we're not talking about that name!!! He killed your father!" he yelled

"he might of killed my father but he didn't kill my other one!" you yelled back.

"what are you even saying!? You have only one father! And that's lord dio!" he said.

"well you're wrong! I have two biological father since papa stole some one else's body! And I'm sure my second father will beat you up because he doesn't want anyone hurting his daughter!" you yelled, the man was pissed

"that was it! No food or water for you today!" he said and then left, you huffed and sat down again.

The others searched for you for days, and those days turned into weeks, and don't ask me how but Jonathan was getting worse and worse, he actually had dark circles.... I don't know how that happened since he's a spirit but whatever, his hair was messy and for most of the day, he would cry.

Meanwhile for those weeks you were away, with the help of your stand and some trash they had in the basement you started making a phone so you could communicate with the others.

Your kidnappers didn't suspect anything since they were dumb, one day when they were out, you send your stand out of the house to see where exactly you were, once you got the street and the address memorized you continued on making the phone.

One day as everyone was eating at the table Jonathan randomly broke down crying, the others were confused and felt bad for him.

"I just want (y/n) to come back home" he said as he started sobbing, Holly got up to him and hugged him.

"she'll be back home soon" she said, that was the first time they saw him cry like that.

When you marked almost two months of being kidnapped the phone was ready, but you waited for the perfect timing, but for that to happen you had to piss them off so they could leave you alone again.

"I'm not turning against my own family!" you said they all got pissed.

"you know what!? Forget her, just let her here for two days with no food or water and let her suffer for a bit, and then we'll see if you'll still want to be at the joestar's side!" the only woman said and they all left, around an hour later you decided to call to the house.

It was another day of Jonathan crying and the others trying to calm him down when the phone rang.

"this time it might be her!" Jonathan said as he got up

"you said that many times before, what if it's the police again and they have no news?" holly asked.

"no, I can feel it, it's her" Jonathan said, everyone thought that he was slowly going crazy, Jonathan then picked up the phone.

"hello!? Who is it? (y/n) is it you!?" he asked

"come over immediately at this address that I'll tell you, it's xxxxxxx, get here quickly before they leave, get the others too if they are there" you said and then you hung up.

"it was her! It was (y/n)!! She told me to go to this address, and bring you guys if you're still here!" Jonathan said, everyone was shocked but they spared no time and they immediately left and made their way to the address.

And you just hid the phone and waited patiently, at some point you heard fighting coming from upstairs and as soon as they started, they were over.

Meanwhile the others were terrified!! When they got there they saw Jonathan go beast mode and they never thought he would be like that, the worst? Jonathan killed them all, it's so out of character of him and that's what terrified everyone.

"let's check the basement first, it's the the room that kidnappers hide their victims so they won't be seen.... Don't ask how I know, it's just the many horror movies and games" kakyoin siad and everyone got to the basement, they tried opening the door but it wouldn't open.

"stand aside" Jonathan siad, with no second thought everyone stood aside, they saw what he would do, Jonathan then kicked the door down and there you stood, in the corner of the room waiting, he spared no second and he came up to you and hugged you and started crying once more.

"you're okay! I finally found you!" he said as he hugged you more.

"yeah, you did... Can you untie me please?" you asked and he nodded and quickly took the ropes off.

"you look so skinny, did they gave you anything to eat? Wait, did they do anything to you?!?" he asked.

"no, I'm fine, can we go now? They rarely let me take a shower and I stink, I also want to sleep in my comfortable bed and eat something" you said

"you might want to close your eyes before we go upstairs" kakyoin said and the other's nodded.

"okay" you said and you closed your eyes, Jonathan picked you up and you all left, when you got back home everyone was relieved that you were okay, you then took a shower got into some comfortable pajamas and then holly prepared something for you to eat... It was an entire table of food but you didn't complain.

"Jonathan can I speak with you?" holly asked and Jonathan got up and followed her.

"what is it?" Jonathan asked

"why did I found a drop of blood on your shirt?" she asked.

"I.... I couldn't hold myself back okay? They kidnapped my daughter and when I stood in front of the house I just saw red and my brain just.... Went hazy" Jonathan said.

"you... Killed them?" holly asked.

"I'm sorry Holly, but I can't let anyone get away with hurting my daughter, I promise if anything like that happens again, which it won't, I will control myself better" he said as he looked down, holly just sighed

"to be honest I would of done the same if anything similar happened to Jotaro, I know you want to protect her with everything you got" holly said.

"thanks for understanding me Holly" he said and she nodded

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317 21 3
No matter where Jotaro is, he seems to be hit by a series of bizarre encounters he never knew would happen to any other ordinary people. FIrst he had...
54.2K 1.3K 59
The year is 1999. It has been ten years after the defeat of DIO in Egypt and the world has been at peace. But the journeys of the Joestar family is n...
3.8K 253 26
NOTE: This is a fem reader story Book I: Young Y/N and her mother are two Irish immigrants who travel to England, where her mother will be working a...